Flandre Scarlet - Key

|Flandre Scarlet|
The funny vampire girl who used to dominate the internet along with her theme back in the days

🎄 Merry Christmas 🎄

Requester: Jaxon0987, thanks for requesting!

Yandere Flandre Scarlet x Male reader

Reminder- Not good at writing characters being yandere, but i'll try

No lolicon shit here, Flandre just wanted a playmate or somethin'
Kurokoma: Maybe love ughhhh

[Enter]

You don't know how long you've been here in this land called Gensokyo. A land full of illusions and some weird mythology became real, you tell yourself that this was just a bad dream or mind was just messing around with you, no it isn't, it was real. Getting out from this place isn't that always easy, why? It's hard.

Why hard? Because a legendary youkai named Yukari Yakumo who can bring you back to your world doesn't really appear often anywhere. This youkai just waste her time on sleeping instead of helping some humans go back to their own world.

You can force this youkai to come out often by just going to the Hakurei shrine and ask the shrine maiden, her name is Reimu Hakurei, a carefree shrine maiden yet a lazy one most of the time.

Let's go back to the main topic, how did you end up here in this land? That's a piece of cake to answer, you found yourself infront of a giant gate. Behind the gate there is a huge western style mansion covered with red mist.

The only thing you remembered is that you were on late night shift until you felt tired all of sudden while actually you weren't because you already took a long nap back at your house, which was weird for you to be feeling tired even you already had your long nap.

The next thing was well you woke up and found yourself at the front of the gate.

Since writer does not want to write full details of you ended here or maybe what happened next when you found yourself infront of the gate, let's just skip that and go to the present, because the day you ended up in Gensokyo was long time ago...

Now then, let's go to present shall we?

{Present, Y/N POV}

Sakuya: "Y/N, you don't feel any regrets of tou accepting the mistress offer..?"

Me and Sakuya currently walking down the stairwell that leads us to the basement.

Y/N: "No, not at all Sakuya. After all, i think the mistress younger sister needs a servant also, don't you think?" Sakuya deeply sighed as we continued walk down the stairwell.

Sakuya: "Y/N you don't know anything about young mistress yet, that goes same with her personality."

Y/N: "What's with her personality?"

Sakuya: "Find it yourself, because we're here now." She stopped walking as i did the same.

A dark brown door was infront of us. Sakuya walk towards the door as she took out something from her skirt pocket which is a golden key and it has a name tag on it, that reads...

'Owen?'

She then began unlocking the door with the key. After she did Sakuya then looks at me with her usual face that shows no emotion at all.

Sakuya: "Good luck, i'll check back on you after two hours."

I nod slowly before walking in the room, it's really dark in here- oh, the door behind me was already closed and got locked back.