Nue Houjuu - A fondle

Let's just start, i went rushed on this one

Requester: RayceistVeld , thanks!

Nue Houjuu x Reader

Fuck gender and species

[Enter]

=Y/N POV=

Nue: "Come on! Let's go outside and enjoy the nightttttt!"

Y/N: "Hmm... I don't feel like to." Nue pouted still wrapping her arms around my left arm, seems like she's not getting it off anytime soon.

Nue: "W-Why?! Is it because you d-d-don't like the g-grass!? Or maybe the ou-outside??" Is she pretending to be upset or something else...

Y/N: "No, i already said it, i just don't feel like to..."

She sighs as she let go off my left hand before sat down on the bed beside me, resting her chin to my right arm shoulder.

It's night, me and Nue currently at Myouren temple at my room. I was suppose to be sleeping at this hour but i can't due to Nue begging me to go outside and enjoy the night with her, but i just noooooooo i don't want to! I'm tired!

Nue: "Pleaseeeeee~!" She was kind of whining? It looked cute mofumofu.

Y/N: "Do you think Byakuren would let us out on this hour? 💢"

Nue: "Yes."

(Absolutely not💢)

Y/N: "Even if it is, that is still a no."

Nue: "Ughhhh! Fine~! Guess i'll spend my night with you then!"

Y/N: "Which is?" She giggles as her weirdly cool wings goes inside into her back.

Nue: "Well... I was wondering if you ever got fondled by someone..?"

Y/N: "Fondled? You meant caressed, right?" She blushes slightly turning her head away from me a little.

Nue: "Y-Yes...! Both of them are same..!"

Y/N: "So what? You want to caress me?"

Nue: "That's exactly i-it!"

Weird... She doesn't ask me these type of questions, maybe she does it on purpose or she just wants to spend the night with me like this?

Whatever it is, i can't turn down an offer like that haha....

Y/N: "Never got one, but yeahhhh sure i guess you can."

I rest my head into her lap earning a small yelp from her.

Y/N: "Is some-"

Nue: "No! Nothings wrong! I just.. Didn't s-saw that coming..."

Y/N: "Alright then.."

She took a deep breath before she places her hand on top of my head letting her fingers stroking my hair slowly.

Y/N: "Mmh~.."

She giggles softly and strokes more of it, eventually she strokes my hair more and more and more and goes on...

Nue: "So pointy and smooth~ i can do this all night if wanted to."

She does this for about 7 minutes before stopping.

Nue: "Let's make this caressing session even more comfy!" She said ecstasy as she holds my shoulders.