??? - PUNISHMENT

Sorry for not updating for weeks or somethin', I'm doing good just feeling a bit down though that time haha
Shout out to phonk tracks for giving me a bit motivation to write ✍️

Part 2 of Real, go check the first one which is Reisen oneshot previous chapter!!!!

Check out this funny sakuya

May the luck guides you on this chapter!SKIP IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE AND NEVER READ THIS EVER AGAIN!

SKIP IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE AND NEVER READ THIS EVER AGAIN!

Limau

[Enter]

=Y/N POV=

For the past 2 years of being here, Gensokyo, working as a servant for a Goddess, everything went good and well, Yukari sometimes pay a visit to check up on me, making sure nothing bad happened to me. But, there is one thing that makes me curious about Okina, she was kind of getting softer towards me which is weird for a God to be that though. Then, her being clingy to me sometimes or maybe often is just... Different coming from her. I asked Satono and Mai about this, all they can just say is that it could be that Okina had already fallen into me. My reaction was... Well, dumbfounded.

Right now, me and Mai are at the control room, to report our task... Which we failed SOMEHOW to that blue fairy, she's tanned...!

Okina is sitting on her throne, her head hung down, she rest her left hand against her left cheek. Her right arm rest on the right armrest of her throne, as always her face was covered by shadows, showing her how menacing and ominous she is. This happens whenever we failed to do a task given by her or maybe she wanted to show it off?

Okina: "..."

Mai: "Master, we tried our best... But-

Okina: "Tried? You failed on a easy task, yet you two somehow failed to do it?" She said in intimidating tone as she lift up her head looking at us straight into the eye.

It scared the hell out me and Mai.

Okina: "How could Satono managed to do this by herself? While you two have the same ability to draw people's vitality and failed to do so?"

Y/N: "Mas-" Okina raised an index finger.

Okina: "No no no, no more. I don't wanna hear any of it, punishment should be serve to both of you, end of the story!"

...
Well shit.

Okina: "Actually..."

Okina turns to me with a smug look, but evil. Red flag over there!

Y/N: 'There's no way she's going to-'

Okina: "Since this is your first time Y/N, I have to punish you only. As for Mai, she will not receive one."