Perfect Strangers • August Al...

De monitheewriter

August Alsina 2023 ღ Mais

characters
Prologue
ch. 1
ch. 2
ch. 3
ch. 4
ch. 5
ch. 6
ch. 7
ch. 8
ch. 9
ch. 10
ch. 11
ch. 12
ch. 13
ch. 14
ch. 15
ch. 16
ch. 18
ch. 19
ch. 20
𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔
ch. 21
ch. 22
ch. 23
ch. 24
ch. 25
ch. 26
ch. 27
ch. 28
ch. 29
ch. 30
ch. 31
update
ch. 32
ch. 33
ch. 34
ch. 35
ch. 36
ch 37.
ch. 38
likkle chat
ch. 39
ch. 40
ch. 41
ch. 42
ch. 43
ch. 44
ch. 45

ch. 17

232 19 1
De monitheewriter

March 18th

"Liyahhhh get up" Nai shook me trying to wake me "Nooo" I didn't get any sleep at all just like I said I wouldn't

"Why you didn't come in the room with us?, What time you get home?" she asked me

"Almost 4 I think I don't know I been up all night think I slept for 2 hours" I said looking at the time on the TV

11:56am

Damn

My mind instantly went to August. Picking up my phone it was completely dead

"Nai, I found out August was shot last night"

"Whattt" she said coming back from the kitchen

I got up to grab Kyla from her high chair. I haven't seen my baby yet.

"Hi Ky, mama missed you baby" I hugged and kissed her

"Eat eat" she said grabbing at my cheeks

"Yes Nai and I can't get in contact with him, I'm waiting on Trent to call to see if he can find something out" we went to the kitchen

"Ok look I was going to make breakfast for us you go take a shower or a nap and we call up some hospitals to see if we can see find him?"

Thanking her I sat Kyla back in her chair giving her a fruit pouch until the food was done.

Going into my room I put my phone on the charger and decided to just shower. I'm so thankful it's Monday I don't work until Thursday.

Finding out about August got me so blah. It kinda explains my mood lately.

So now even with all this I still have to finish the Garage. I will be working in there since it's a finished garage I only park in there if it's a snow storm and the weather should be breaking pretty soon! I have a bunch of shelves to build. Also tomorrow everything that I ordered from FAIRE should be arriving since it was delayed last week. I want to get the garage set up before I get back to work.
Trent and Sade offered to come help Wednesday, Trent will be putting a better lock on my garage doors, plus putting up some ring cameras for me. Sade is coming because I miss her and she said she could help with updating the website and sorting.

All this week me and Nai been thinking of a side hustle she can do. My baby tired of bartending and school tearing her up right now, we also been studying for the BAR heavy for her. On top of getting content for mines, Kyla's and TheKylaCollection Instagram.

I paid someone to build the website for me. I could've done it with the little bit of skills that I had building fan-sites in high school for people for money but I didn't feel like it, it could be very tricky and aggravating when doing codes.

Stepping out the shower I wiped the mirror in my bathroom I look horrible. Damn August fuck was you doing? I know he was a street nigga but shit.

I went to Kyla's room first to find her something to wear once I was happy with her outfit I checked on them seeing Nai feeding her. She said she was good and I should go get ready .

"Oh yeah I called Atlanta General he wasn't there I'm about to try The Medical center"

"Ok thank you"

Going back to my room I went to the closet and tried to find something.

The curls in my wig was gone but it wasn't too bad I didn't bother with it I just did my make up and called it good

Sitting on the bench in front of my bed I took a picture

Satisfied with everything I went over to my bed. I don't know why but my phone was on silent and I missed 3 of Trent's calls and 2 text.

Sighing I text back a thank you and made a mental note to call Sade a little later.

Walking out I seen Nai finishing Kyla's hair. I love her so damn much she's really the best god mother, best friend, human ever.

"When was the last time I told you I love youuuu" I said walking up behind her

"Mmmhmm you better, girl I'm not getting no luck calling around"

"Ok I'll take over and give her a bath and dress her"

"And maybe this a sign that I should just mind my business? I'll pray for him but the man phone is off maybe he blocked me? Got a new number and didn't give it to me?"

"We showered last night already, just need to get dressed, and girl that man said he was going to call you I say we just find a way to check up on him and leave? Take Ky somewhere after"

"Ok fine" what about instagram I just followed him back when we was posting content I thought

"Oh let me try his Instagram, I got Ky an outfit already" I said as we walked to my room.

I sat Kyla in her crib and helped straighten Nai's hair as she went to August Instagram on my phone,

"So assuming he don't have his phone anymore let's check his following list"

Clicking on it it was nothing but females down the list he followed 387 with 11k followers with only one picture up.

"Um I only know Chris and he was always with somebody named Zu"

Searching for Chris his page was private I followed but if he was with August doubt he was on his phone

"Let me try Zoo, wait is that Like z-o-o" she put it in and nothing

"Try Z-u" putting it in an iamlazu_ came up his page was open so she went to his DM

"Shit what should I type" laughing at her I switched with her taking the phone she worked on her hair

"Ma ma you ok baby" I looked at her she was playing with her busy tablet in the crib with her

Sitting on the bed I began typing to Zu

'Hey Zu we haven't met but I know August, I heard a rumor that something happened to him and was trying to get in contact with him but his phone number isn't working, I just want to make sure he is ok if you can tell him to get back to me or Chris tell him to check his IG, thank you'

"Ok hopefully he respond if not I give up man" I sighed feeling defeated

"He better light bright pretty ass" she said causing me to smile

"All this nigga friends is pretty boys, alright let me dress her"

Nai was on her make up now

"Nai you gotta match us" she rolled her eyes I don't care I think we all need matching outfits, ima order some watch!

"You so lame" she chuckled

I just frowned at her

"Kyla stand here say cheeesee"

"That outfit so cute her little shoes" Nai said pulling off my huge make up shirt. We make the biggest messes when we get ready so we usually put our shirt on first then do our make up with a bigger shirt over it.

"Say that's because my mama got taste" just as I said that my phone dinged on the vanity

Nai looked at it "it's Instagram" she opened it

"Zu said he 'they at Atlanta MED he said Chris said come up here, he don't have his phone either' these niggas and they phones" Nai said changing her purse

"Alright ima pack Ky a little snack bag, pose you look cute best"

"We gotta get better pictures for content remember" she said

Going to the kitchen I packed everything I would need for Kyla and we all got our coats on and left out.

Hopefully August and me can patch shit up and just be cool. Shit hopefully he don't have a problem with me coming up there.

——

Comment • Vote
Pls

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.5K 90 33
🤪read to find out
84.3K 3K 36
A hood love story
12.4K 279 31
Who's that Baddie. Girl he's Finnnnnnne 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀
2M 70.7K 22
[Caution-Mature Audience] The ORIGINAL "The Babysitter" story Re-Publishing this story as I edit each chapter. Please bare with me readers. One of...