Conqueror of mara | Xiao rein...

By space_time22

In his last moments, he feels a spear plunged through his chest, his karma dissipating as his eyes close to a... More

What this Story is about
Prologue (Rewrite)
A new world
Interlude 1: Puppet's revenge
Ice princess
Interlude 2: Akivili the Aeon of Trailblaze
The meaning of Life
Interlude 3: Frozen Wonderland
The overlord of vortex, Osial?
Interlude 4: The bright pink Fox
Interlude 5: The winds of time are unfogiving
Rewrite + my lore
Announcment
Interlude 6: Stare at the abyss and it shall stare back
A goodbye
Should I continue this fic?
THE RETURN+ REWRITE

Announcement

267 4 2
By space_time22

It has just come to my attention that someone stole my fanfic and put in on teenfic.net under the same name, I wanted all of you to know that I am not him and I ask for whoever is doing that to humbly stop as it is my fanfic.

I only post on wattpad(If i crosspost then I will make an announcement) so if you see any other people using my name and story on any other site I would kindly ask you to tell me.

Also what should I do against it to combat it, please tell me if you know what to do by commenting.

I also ask all of you not to do the same as this is my story otherwise peace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 1.3K 13
"His hair looks just like the sun..." Aether has been searching for answers about where his sister could be after being separated by the unknown God...
15K 289 19
The God of Stars controls the sunrise and sunset of the sky. She brings the moon and stars and makes them shine. Now that she has been killed due to...
139K 5.7K 38
"𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬. 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭...
140 2 11
-on hiatus my inspiration has be all time low will put as complete for now- Aether and Lumine are traveling twins who have been to many worlds from m...