ILARIA (book 3)

Oleh skywriter404

REIGN BOOK 3 (ILARIA focuses on the only sister in the Reign family) Ilaria is the daughter of the most known... Lebih Banyak

ILARIA
1. ILARIA
2. ILARIA
3. ILARIA
4. ASAHI
5. ILARIA
6. ASAHI
7. ILARIA
8. ASAHI 🌙
9. ILARIA
10. ASAHI
11. ILARIA
12. ASAHI
13. ILARIA
14. ASAHI
15. ILARIA
16. ASAHI
17. ILARIA
18. ASAHI
19. ILARIA🌙
20. ASAHI
21. ILARIA
22. ASAHI🌙
23. ILARIA
24. ASAHI
25. ILARIA
26. ILARIA
27. ILARIA
28. ASAHI🌙
29. ASAHI
30. ASAHI
32. ASAHI
33. ILARIA
34. ASAHI
35. ILARIA
36. ILARIA
37. ASAHI
38. ASAHI
39. ILARIA
40. ILARIA
41. ASAHI🌙
42. ILARIA
43. ILARIA
44. ASAHI
45. ASAHI
46. ILARIA
47. ASAHI
48. ASAHI
49. ILARIA
50. ILARIA
51. ILARIA 🌙
52. ASAHI
53. ILARIA
54. ILARIA
55. ASAHI
56. ASAHI
57. ILARIA🌙
58. ASAHI
59. ILARIA
60. ASAHI🌙
61. ILARIA
62. ILARIA
63. ASAHI
64. ILARIA
65. ASAHI
66. ILARIA
67. ASAHI
68. ILARIA
69. ASAHI
70. ASAHI
71. ILARIA
72. ASAHI
73. ASAHI
74. ILARIA
75. ILARIA
76. ILARIA
77. ASAHI

31. ASAHI🌙

1.4K 79 3
Oleh skywriter404

"So you let my men kill them without getting any information out of them?" Ilaria folds her arms across her chest.

"Told you he's stupid." Romeo speaks up. "Useless and stupid."

"They weren't going to tell me anything." I look at Ilaria. "I swear to you. They refused to say a word. All they did was thank me for getting them out of there."

"I do not believe you." Romeo says.

"Okay, well, I don't really care what you do believe Romeo. This is about me and Ilaria, not you." I tut.

Romeo stands up, shocked. "I am going to remove myself before I end up taking your life. Pathetic piece of shit." He walks out.

Ilaria just rubs her eyes. "So I just have to wait until I get hurt again?"

"I won't let that happen."

"Whatever." She stands up. "I'm going to be with my papa a lot more, practicing some more training."

"Hey." I grab her wrist. "I'll figure it out, okay."

"You better, because the annual ball is coming up in a couple of months and I want you there as my date."

I raise an eyebrow. "Is that a good idea?"

"It's masquerade." She pokes my cheek. "And yes, it's a brilliant idea." Then she walks away.

I stay in my office.

I do work, go out do my case, come back and call Ilaria. "Yes?"

"Brent and Jude want to go to the strip club, mind if I join them?"

"Romeo's one?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah, go right ahead. If you want a good lap dance, Malory does amazing-"

"Don't want another woman to give me a lap dance, princess. When I'm home I'll wait for you, yeah?"

"That's a great answer. What time will you be back?"

"Around 2am... ish?"

"I'll be up, and if I'm not then I give you full permission to wake me up with your head between my thighs."

I smile. "I'll see you then." I hang up, then walk into my two teammates office. "You're both coming with me."

"Where?"

"Strip club." I get in my car.

They didn't oppose.

I drive down to the club, make them leave their guns in the car then line up with the rest of these men.

Strip clubs bore me so much.

We pay to get in, get our stamps and walk in.

The lights were bright and switching colours every other second.

I keep walking though, approached by two blonde girls immediately.

I keep walking, grabbing a drink from the bar. I keep walking around, trying to find Yuki.

I do.

She was sitting on one of the Reign men, Leo, palming him as he watched the girls on the stage.

Yuki gets a lot of male attention. She did throughout all her years of school too.

I remember the day we got together and it was like a big thing, everybody went crazy over it.

She's short, black hair and the dark eyes, but she has the meanest looking face despite her being one of the sweetest people I had ever met.

I guess that has changed though.

I keep my eyes on her, the difference from 3 years ago.

Her hair is longer, she has put on more weight and she's gotten more tattoos.

I look at Brent and Jude walking off to do their own thing and then watch Leo put money under her bra strap before she walks off.

She didn't notice me here.

She walks right past me and as she does. I grab her wrist. "What are you doing here, Yuki?"

She looked shocked, like she didn't expect me to be here. "Asahi?" She looks around.

At that time, some girl that looked familar walks up. "Ilaria know you're here?" She asks. "Piss off." She says to Yuki, and Yuki leaves.

"Yes, she does. You must be Malory."

"If I call her and she says she doesn't, I'm gonna kick your ass."

"Give her a call." I grin.

She rolls her eyes, walking away and I look at Yuki, downing the rest of my drink and nodding my head over to one of the booths.

I had to pay extra to just step in the booth.

"What are you doing here?" She hugs me.

"Working, Yuki. What are you doing here? Why aren't you in Chicago." I sit down.

"Dads moved here, better people to represent." She sits on me, and I let her.

I tuck her hair behind her ear. "Why you in a strip club, hm? What happened to law school?"

"Do you know how much money these girls make?" She looks at my lips. "And I've always liked dancing, you know that."

One thing about Yuki is that she is easy.

She was easy to get, easy to understand, easy to break up with.

She'll be easy to convince as well.

All I need to do is convince her I still care about her, make her slip up what she's doing to Ilaria and then arrest her for causing the attack on Ilaria.

Easy.

"Not naked on gangsters." I keep my hand resting on her waist gently. "You know the men here are dangerous, yes?"

"Forget you're a fed sometimes." She smirks. "How is that going?"

"Good." I look at the tattoos over her arms. I point at one in particular.

"I seen it on pinterest." She clears her throat.

"You never was good at lying, Yuki." I look into her eyes. "I dealt with enough men holding that same tattoo to know what it means."

She licks her lips, taking a breath. "You weren't a very good liar either, Asahi." She straddles me. "Ilaria Reign. Really?"

"For a job." I keep my face straight.

"No it's not. There's nothing in your database, or the entire NYPD database that hints at any officers being undercover for the Reigns." She rolls her hips. "Plus it's far too dangerous. They would figure it out and kill you on sight."

"We don't document ongoing cases electronically."

"Bullshit. Everything is done electronically these days." She presses her lips against my neck. "She's not even pretty."

"You never put other girls down." I grab her neck. "What changed, hm?"

"You started fucking my worst enemy." She bites her lip. "Every man I need, wants her." She puts her hand down my pants.

I'm not hard.

"Your feud with her is one sided." I look into her eyes. "And it needs to stop."

"It won't stop until she is dead, or you dick reacts to me again." She takes her hand out of my pants. "You don't even get hard for me anymore?" That seemed to hurt her.

"Stop this all, Yuki. Her family are powerful."

"And so are mine." She grabs the straps of her top, pulling them down to reveal her breasts. "Always a boob guy, hm?"

"You're going to end up getting yourself killed, and I don't want that for you, Yuki."

"You can't try and live by your oath that you took when you joined the FBI, then go on and fuck a criminal." She lifts my hand up, cupping her breast. "She is nothing compared to me. Nothing like me."

"You're underestimating her."

"You're underestimating me. If you don't end things with her, everything that's happening will get ten times worse, quickly." She puts her top back on. "And I want you to end things in a painful way."

"Is that a threat, Yuki?"

"A warning." She stands up. "You're forgetting Reign's have no authority in Japan."

"I think their authority with the US, Italy and China outshines Japan." I stand up. "Let's get this straight, Yuki. We broke up years ago."

"You broke up with me years ago and then decided to fuck some bitch that looked exactly like me."

"I had a type back then." I slide my hands into my pockets. "I'm telling you this for your own sake. The Reigns are people you do not want to mess with-"

"I already have and I continue to do so until your little slut of a girlfriend winds up dead, or you break her heart and wake up next to me for the rest of your life." She purses her lips.

I smile. "You're so delusional."

"Either one will happen, and either one will be fine for me. Every other of your girlfriends will be easy to kill."

I nod my head. "Yeah okay. I'm gonna go head back to my slut of a girlfriends place, fuck her all night long and then come and see you again tomorrow, yeah?"

The anger was evident then, her eyes widen and her chest started to raise.

"And if your little hissy fit hasn't calmed down. There's gonna be handcuffs around your wrist in a cell." I walk to the door. "She fucks better than you, too." I wink at her, then leave the entire building.

I head back to Ilaria's place quickly.

It's only midnight.

I take her elevator up and as soon as I'm there, I could see her laying across her couch in just her panties.

I grab her ass. "Why you naked out here, hm?"

"Wanted to surprise you." She sits up. "Oh, tell them to go wait in the lobby, I wanna fuck you on the dining table."

"We heard that. We'll be out here." Her men shout. 

I laugh, lifting her up and carrying her to the dining table.

"Strippers bore you, hm? You're back early."

"You're better than anyone there." I kiss her stomach. "What do you want?"

She smirks, turning around so she's bent over the dining table. "Get your phone."

I take it out of my pocket.

She starts shaking her ass on my crotch and laugh, feeling myself straining.

"Gonna record it." She looks over her shoulder at me. "So go hard."

"Yes ma'am." I step out of my pants.

I pull her panties down and didn't even need to check if she was ready, she was literally glistening between her legs.

"Who got you this wet, Ilaria?" I take a condom out of my wallet.

She bites her lip. "The repeated thoughts of you fucking me in every way possible."

"Guess we can make that happen tonight." I push into her easily.

She hits record, and I start.

She got both her face in the frame, and the way I was pounding into her from behind.

Fuck me.

That's going to be on my phone for whenever I like.

I hold her hips as I fuck her, looking at her ass jiggle against my hips and the sound of her wetness.

I don't understand how one can be like this effortlessly.

She is perfect.

When I notice her head falling, I wrap her hair around my fist, pulling it back and hearing a loud moan out of her, her reflection in the camera showed me she enjoyed it though, her eyes rolling back.

I lift one of her legs up onto the table. "Oh god." She moans. "Don't stop."

So I keep going exactly how I was, hitting that right spot that I just know made her feel good, because it made me feel fucking amazing too.

As she comes, she bites her own arm and her body literally shakes. I keep fucking her until I'm hunched over her body, coming into the condom. 

I gently let go of her hair, kissing her shoulder. "Fuck me."

"God, I love it when you go rough." She breathes out, ending the video.

I smile, kissing her shoulder again before ripping the condom off.

She turns around. "I'm on birth control."

I keep looking at her.

We're silent for almost a minute.

"Are you trying to imply something, princess?"

"Come in me." She says. "All night. Feel me properly."

I throw the used condom into her trashcan. "You're gonna drive me crazy."

"I've been known to do that." She stands up. "You free tomorrow?"

"No but I don't start till 1."

"I wanna go all night long." She wraps her arms around my shoulders.

I grab her waist, kissing her.

Deeply.

She smiles against my mouth and kisses down my neck, sucking.

I let her do so.

And we go again on the couch.

=
=
=
=
=
living my dream fr

word count:2044

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

162K 2.4K 25
"𝐓𝚮𝐄 𝚮𝐈𝐒&𝚮𝐈𝚳 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒" ••• Her father died with his only wish that his daughter was to succeed academically- no distractions by any mean...
2.5K 97 18
Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6kf0kNN4Ty7NHoumucG1qF?si=6437eac01eed4798 Isabelle Pierce, a girl, who lost her parents in an accident...
6M 113K 61
They were known as the two rivals. Since attending the academy at such a young age together, both Kye Santiago and Aliyah Perez, - the heirs to their...
11.1K 281 42
Book 2 of the Diaz series. They weren't supposed to happen. They were supposed to stay away from each other. But they didn't. Now they have to pay th...