The Piano Romance (Notice Me...

נכתב על ידי RanAckerman

"Let me ask you- do you like me?" "I love you..." Bridgette Tsukishiro just wanted to find her Hikoboushi sam... עוד

Prologue
Cherry Blossoms in Full Bloom
The Nerdy Prince
The Tsundere Prince
Sighs
The Prince of Horses
The Tea Party
Three-way Party Mix
New Look
Closer
False Hopes
Reasons
Slackers
Pancakes
ChiHaru Sunday Bromance Special
Probabilities
Probabilities 2.0: Ren's Investigation
Small Hands
Confusion
Sports Festival
Dare
Change
Change 2.0: Interview with the Tsundere
Old Geezers ft. Psychedelic Mum
Boys' Talk
Dissonance
Off Topic
Departures~
Double Confession
Deal
I'm Sorry

Cheated

44 2 1
נכתב על ידי RanAckerman

Bridgette was staring at Seiran, thinking what she should answer to him. She had waited for this moment but right now, her thoughts were filled by the hurt she had caused Ren.

Seiran caressed her hair. "You don't have to answer me now," he said. He's still kneeling in front of her and he wiped another tear that rolled in her cheek. "I know you have to settle things with Hirasawa, Aki, and Kirishima-"

"I had rejected Aki san yesterday." Seiran looked at her. "You were walking with Emi chan and he told me that you were confessing to her. I rejected... him."

"How about Hirasawa?"

Bridgette exhaled. She forced a smile. "Maybe he knew it by now. I'm quite sure Shuu knows something about us, he's sharp."

"Tsch."

"And Emi chan might've told them. I told her that... that..."

"We're dating?" She bowed down in embarrassment. Seiran pinched her cheek. "Tsch, I really..."

Bridgette smiled, knowing what he wanted to say. "Seiran, there're so many things that you should know about-" he halted her words by putting his face too close to her he almost kissed her. "I don't care who you are. I have plenty of time to know you."

"But..."

"We'll know about each other as we deepen our relationship." Bridgette couldn't say anything. She wanted to tell him who she really is, unfortunately he's too stubborn to listen.

"Just don't go nagging at me about not telling you what I'm supposed to say. Let's go back now."

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

Ren wasn't on his seat when Bridgette arrived at the classroom. Everyone was looking at her, and she guessed they know about her relationship with Seiran. Shuu sat beside her.

"I'll be your seatmate from now on," he looked at her and pinched her cheek. "Hey, don't worry bout Ren. He's kinda obsessed with you he no longer knows what he's doing."

"I just feel guilty about it. He'd been a good friend to me, I just can't tell it straight that I'm in love with Seiran."

Shuu laughed at her and winked at Emi when she turned around to look at them. "What's funny?" Bridgette asked. Shuu just shook his head. "I was just surprised that you fell for Sei chan."

"Why?"

"Do you know that he hates dandelions?"

"Eh?!"

"Well, I told him when we were kids that dandelions can enter his ears when blown in it." Bridgette found herself laughing hard at Shuu's stories. She learned that they used to go to the same primary school together and was living at the same area. Seiran also bullies Ren when they were younger, and it saddened Bridgette. She realised that the hurt she had caused him was much more than as it seems, not because she rejected him, but because of all the people, she'd fallen in love with Seiran.

"Should I talk to him now?" Shuu looked at her so gently she blushed. "Nah, just leave that idiot. He'll realise that he's wrong anyway. Besides, you never knew what he can do to you."

"Oh."

"Just leave him be. I'll just talk to Touya chan that I'll switch seats with that moron to lessen the awkwardness."

"Thanks Shuu."

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

Masahiro had Bridgette called upon his office to discuss with her what Onimura sensei had told him. Enishi told him that his father and the head of the Mizuki family was planning to have her and Seiran meet for a marriage interview. The principal was much more than delighted to announce to his bestfriend that Yui'll be dating the Mizuki heir.

His daydreaming was cut when the door flew open behind him. Masahiro just finished preparing some Earl Grey and he could see her expression changed from angry to calm, thanks to the sweet scent of the tea. Bridgette sat and grabbed a cup while he look at her with contentment. "You owe me big time," she started.

"Really?"

She gulped. "How come nobody told me that I'll be having a marriage interview with... with..." she was so flustered she can't even say Seiran's name. "Mizuki Seiran?" Masahiro continued. She just nodded.

"Your father just told me yesterday, I have no idea that you're going out with him." He picked up his teacup and sipped in it. Bridgette just stared at him while munching on the scones. She don't feel like denying to him that she'll be dating Seiran, afterall, Onimura sensei had probably told him everything.

"Don't worry, you're free to date him, his family had invited you to be his fiancée so there's nothing wrong with it." The word fiancée took her breath away. Though at one point she had imagined that she might get introduced to one of the Big Four's descendant, and she's actually expecting an Oshiro, she just didn't expect to actually fall in love with one.

Bridgette cleared her throat. "We just talked about it. I have to settle things between me and Shinji first before I date him."

"You dated Kirishima kun?"

She almost felt regret on the sound of his name. Shinji had finally came around, only he's too little too late. They both waited for two years and all those times, she thought that he had rejected her for some other girl. "Almost. I guess it can't be helped. Seiran and I would end up together so it's useless to go with Shinji."

"Wise decision. But are you sure you want to let him go?"

For a moment the principal's office was enveloped in silence. Bridgette had never asked that question to herself and now she doubted if she could let him go and start anew with Seiran.

It'll be foolish to doubt. I love Seiran, he's different from the other. Ren remind me of Shinchan because they almost looked like each other. Same with Aki-him wearing a spectacles, the student council president, that hardworking and responsible guy, it also reminds me of Shinchan. I can't go with them if I see him on them. At least with Seiran...

"Bridgette?" Masahiro called out to her. "You're spacing out."

"Oh. Yeah. What were you saying?"

The old man smiled at her. "I said you have to take your examination on Monday and Tuesday. Misaki informed me that you needed to go to Osaka and attend the board meeting."

"Ah, yeah. Taka san told me about that."

"So would you like to have your exams on Sunday?"

Bridgette took a minute to decide. "Monday and Tuesday is fine with me."

"Good luck and do your best."

★☆★☆★

Student council staffs Koyama, Saito, and Kagurazaka were gossiping about something when Aki arrived. He ignored them knowing it had been their habit to chat with each other while at work. He didn't really mind that, as long as they can comply with his demands and deadlines then it's fine with him.

They had been looking at him for a while now, making him feel uncomfortable. "Uh, do you want to say something?" The three looked at each other and shrugged. Koyama nudged Saito to ask Aki something but refused. "Kaichou?" Kagurazaka started. "Is it true that Mizuki san is dating Tsukishiro san?"

Bridgette's name had made him a little much sadder after she had rejected his feeling. "Pardon?"

"Everyone was talking about it. Bridgette Tsukishiro dumped Ouji for Mizuki san." Aki was ready to laugh if it wasn't for the fact that he, too, was rejected by her. "As I know, Seiran likes Tanaka-"

Tanaka san...

Aki remembered how she had bravely confessed her feelings to him. He felt shame to himself. How could he not notice her? Not because he was rejected by Bridgette, but if he had noticed Emi a little earlier, then he might not be broken.

Aki was shaken by Onimura sensei's voice. He forgot that he's in the student council office and he have company; it's a rare ocurrence for him to space out. Koyama waved at their adviser and asked the same thing.

"Oh, so those brats admitted it, huh? That escalated quickly." Onimura sensei answered. It widened Aki's eyes. "I'm sorry sir, would you care to repeat what you just said?"

"So Mizuki never told you, hmm? Maybe he's looking for a good timing, but yeah. He confessed to Tsukishiro yesterday at the piano room."

"But..."

His thoughts had been clouded of what might've happened. He had noticed changes in Seiran, especially after the sports festival. Things fell into right places: Seiran might've been jealous with Kirishima that day and it resulted in a fight between them.

What hurts Aki isn't the fact that Seiran and Bridgette is dating but Seiran not telling him about how he really feel for her. He'd been denying his feelings, insisting that it was Emi he cares about. He could let Bridgette go for his sake, had he became true to him.

Aki felt like he's been cheated. Of all the people he had expected to cross him, Seiran is last in his list. He's his bestfriend.

Things will never be the same between us...

Don't cry Kaichou. I love you..

Oh gosh, please pardon me for my seldom updates. I know you might get tired of waiting but please, give it a chance. After I finish some business, I'll try to make as many as I can back up chapters for TPR so I could update regularly.

Moushiwake arimasendeshita...

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

750K 2.7K 67
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
164K 12.4K 14
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
271K 9.9K 50
a very talkative girl named kahmyla came all the way from new jersey & moves to philadelphia. she has no friends but she finds interest in this one g...
4.4M 245K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...