Changes. (Scarlett Johansson...

Natashastanforlife द्वारा

After being kicked out of boarding school and being forced to live with the woman who left her when she was o... अधिक

Main Characters
Other characters
Chapter 2
Madeline's Instagram
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Maddie's family Instagram
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
UPDATE!!
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 26

1.1K 26 2
Natashastanforlife द्वारा

Maddie's POV:

I woke up early this morning so I decided to go for a run. I used to go for runs everyday but due to me going to boarding school I couldn't. Plus dad will be happy that we can go on our runs together now, at least when he's actually living in the same house with me.

I sat at the breakfast bar after having a shower. I hadn't ran for long. I was pretty tired, last night tired me out. I just sat and checked my snapchat. Leo's had posted me on his story.

PLEASE COME BACK TO EMGLAND MADDIE!! SKLS BORING WITHOUT YOU! @Maddiesmith

 "Is that you?" Lizzie asked coming up behind me. I nodded. 

 "Why are you hiding under the table?" She laughed.

 "Because I hate school" I say smirking at her. She kisses my head and makes herself a cup of coffee.

 "You alright? Yesterday when you was getting in the car you seemed upset?" I did?

 "Yeah Liz I'm fine. don't worry." She raised her eyebrows at me.

 "It doesn't matter. Its stupid" I say sighing. Lizzie walks over and sits next to me pulling me into a hug.

 "It's not stupid honey if it affects you" 

 " I changed my last name. And I realised that Scarlett and you don't know. " I mumbled

"Oh honey." She says. "Yes she might get a little offended but I think she'll understand. " I nod my head and smile up at her.

Scarlett walks in the kitchen and Colin following her laughing. She hits him on the head and sits next to lizzie throwing her head on her shoulder.

 "Head hurts Liz" she said sounding like a kid. Liz laughs and pats her head.

 "Aww does it. That might be because you had a shot competition with chris" Scarlett groans.

 "Why did I even say yes to going to Roberts? I only ever get really drunk there" I laugh at that because she probably isn't the only one suffering from a hangover. The rest of the cast are probably too.

Colin passed her some paracetamol and a glass of water. Scarlett lifted her head off of lizzie's shoulder and took it. 

We here footsteps enter the house. Who the hell is here? Rose is at her dad's?

 "OH SCARLETTTTT" A voice I recognise rings out. In come grandma and Vanessa.

 "Hello all" Vanessa says before making her way to the fridge and getting out a can of diet coke.

 "What's wrong with you?" She asks Scarlett . Scarlett just groans at her. 

 "No. I want a happy Scarlett today" her mum says.

 " Why? " she mumbles.

 "Because you are having a barbecue" she says. Scarlett head shots up.

 "I am. Now mother am I" Vanessa and Colin nod at her. "You were in on this too?" Pointing at Colin who nods excitedly.

 "come on sis cheer up. Maddie hasn't seen one of your famous barbecues" I smile at vanessa before grinning at Scarlett . She sighs before standing up and hitting Vanessa on the head.

 "I don't like you" she jokes before leaving the room. "YOUR SETTING IT UP" she shouts from the stairs. Vanessa laughs and then gives Colin a smirk.

 "I assume I'll be setting it up?" He asks her laughing. She nods and then sits next to me whilst grandma lists the stuff that Colin needs to buy from the store.

 "How's your week been?" She asks me.

 "Boring " I say. She laughs at that. Grandma pulls her off the chair and makes her help her. I asked if she wanted my help but she said that I should relax and that it's the first Vanessa actually is helping so she's taking it whilst she still can.

I head to my room and Lizzie follows me sitting on my bed. My phone rings and it's my aunt's group chat. Lizzie goes to leave but I make her stay, she can meet my aunts.

 "Ahh there she is." Allie says once my face pops up on the screen. I balance my phone against my lamp so that they could see both me and Lizzie in the frame.

 "Lizzie nice to see you again" Becca says. I look at Lizzie confused, she laughs and says hello to my aunts.

 "You do realised we've met before maddie" Charlie says. I shake my head at that. They start telling stories of me and as much as that's fun I don't exactly want to hear that so I sit at my vanity and start doing my make up. Scarlett walks in and lays on my bed, greeting my aunt's. 

 "Maddie. Did you call your dad?" Charlie asks. I give her a thumbs up.

 " what did he say? "

 "He said deal with it basically" she shakes her head at that.

They begin telling Scarlett and Lizzie stories of me when I was younger. I don't know.how the topic turned to that.

 "Once she and Leo were babysitting Tommy whilst I had to go on set" I sign, I know exactly what this story is. "She calls me twice, once asking if I could hurry up and finish and the second time to tell me that if I have another kid she's not babysitting it. I then go home to find Leo locked in the garden, Tommy watching a film and Maddie asleep on the living room floor. the kitchen looked like it had been ransacked, there was food everywhere." Charlie finishes.

 "Why was Leo locked out in the garden" Scarlett asks me.

 "Because he wouldn't help me and just kept on filming me running after Tommy, who had decided to throw his cheerios ever where" I say glaring at Charlie through the phone.

They end the call after another 20 minutes of just chatting. Scarlett hides under the blankets. 

 "Why you hiding?" Lizzie asks her.

 "Tired" she whispers. Lizzie smirks at me before going into my bathroom and getting a cup of water. She pulls the blanket off of Scarlett and pours the water over her. Scarlett screams and chases after Lizzie with a pillow.

 "ELIZABETH CHASE OLSEN. GET BACK HERE" she shouts running after her down the stairs and to the kitchen. They each stand in opposite sides of the kitchen island. Lizzie sticks her tongue out at Scarlett like a little kid. 

 "CHILDREN CAN YOU PLEASE BEHAVE AND GO AND HELP VANESSA IN THE GARDEN!" Grandma says walking into the kitchen laughing at the sight of the two. They nod sheepishly and walk outside. Grandma shakes her head at me smiling before pulling me into a hug.

 "Go get changed sweetheart" she whispers in my ear. I run upstairs and find an outfit.

this'll do. 

I stay in my room for a bit and just chilled on my phone before being called downstairs.

Jess, Evan, James were downstairs. I ran to them. 

 "what are you guys doing here?" I ask as we walk into the kitchen.

 " Your mom invited us" Evan says. I nod. I didn't even know she knew Jess and Evan.

Lizzie is sat on the counter eating strawberries. I grab one smirking at her. She rolls her eyes and greets the others.

Vanessa calls us into the garden and we find Colin there making food and tubs of water balloons. Evan smirks at me. this is so up our street.

Vanessa tells us we can't play until we eat so we all quickly eat and then start making teams. 

Me and Jess against Evan and James, and Scarlett and Lizzie. Grandma, Colin and Vanessa don't want to play so they sit and referee. Colin whistles starting the game. Me and Jess run to hide behind the trees away from the boys. 

 "The old ladies won't be able to catch up to us so we should be good" I whispered to Jess.

 "Old lady?" A voice says behind me before I am covered in water. "I'll have you know Mrs I'm younger than your father" Scarlett says running after me. James sees me and runs after me too. Scarlett gets distracted by Evan throwing a balloon at her. 

 "Please don't" I say stopping. He ignores that and smirks before emptying three balloons over me.

I was now soacked. Great day to wear white. Shit! I'm wearing white. My shirts going to go see through. I quickly run inside ignoring the calls after me. 

I get changed into some different clothes. I get changed in the bathroom and it's lucky that I did come and get changed because you could see through my shirt for sure. Although you couldn't see my scar I just wanted to make sure, I can't risk Scarlett seeing and asking questions.

I don't leave the bathroom. Instead I sink to the floor. This is all so fucked up. I shouldn't have to hide in my bathroom because I'm afraid of my own mother seeing my scar and asking questions, questions that she should already know the answer to. I felt a tear roll down my cheek and I quickly wipe it away. I can't cry over something that happened years ago. I'm over it. I should be over it. I shouldn't be worrying over if my mother sees a scar from something that no longer affects me. But it does affect me still. I still get nightmares, I still wake up from that same dream wishing that my mum would just come in and hold me right where I would be safe because I would be in her arms. But that's not gonna happen and the sooner I realise that the better. I'm 15 and having waited for 5 years for my mum to be my knight in shining armour, and her having never been there should make me realise that it's never going to happen and that I'm better off without her.

I take a deep breath before going back downstairs. I'm met with Evan at the stairs. He gives me a sad smile and just hugs me. He doesn't know the details of what happened when I was 10 but he knows a bit and that's enough for him to realise that something was up. I give him a smile before entering the garden again and sitting on the deck chair beside Scarlett and Lizzie.

 "You okay baby?" Scarlett asks. I nod at her politely.

I'm okay. I've just got to get through these last few months and I'll be fine.

______________________________________________

A BIT OF A HINT ON MADDIES PAST 👀👀

ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATASHA ROMANOFF 🎂❤

STAY SAFE BABES LOVE YA 😘

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

22.6K 1K 20
"You've been fighting the memory, all on your own Nothing worsens, nothing grows I know how it feels being by yourself in the rain We all need someon...
84K 3.7K 50
Y/N had been charged with picking kids up from school to take them to the aftercare she worked at. She meets one of the kid's teachers which she beco...
43.1K 1.1K 60
Trust. Sassiness. and Drama would describe Scarlett and Y/N's start of their relationship. Like past lovers from a past life. Y/N has a larger family...
2.9K 113 12
Peter Parker, a broken orphan, who's been in the system his whole life and he's not who he hoped he would be. But now after something great happens a...