Perfect Strangers • August Al...

Oleh monitheewriter

August Alsina 2023 ღ Lebih Banyak

characters
Prologue
ch. 1
ch. 2
ch. 3
ch. 4
ch. 5
ch. 6
ch. 7
ch. 8
ch. 9
ch. 10
ch. 11
ch. 12
ch. 13
ch. 15
ch. 16
ch. 17
ch. 18
ch. 19
ch. 20
𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔
ch. 21
ch. 22
ch. 23
ch. 24
ch. 25
ch. 26
ch. 27
ch. 28
ch. 29
ch. 30
ch. 31
update
ch. 32
ch. 33
ch. 34
ch. 35
ch. 36
ch 37.
ch. 38
likkle chat
ch. 39
ch. 40
ch. 41
ch. 42
ch. 43

ch. 14

275 21 3
Oleh monitheewriter

Feb 24th
9:36pm

"Yo where the fuck is yo boy at Slim?" August voice boomed down in the basement of the Trap. He was starting to really get pissed off more than what he was. It was now 1hr and 36mins later than the time they all agreed to meet at.

Now Ant was already pissed because of the situation that went down yesterday with Ja. More than he wanted to admit it he was feeling her he was but he felt like he was betraying his wife Meilani and that's not something he would take lightly.

But now this shady ass nigga was late as fuck for the the meet up that was only happening because he fucked up.

Before Slim could even reply Crew walked in trying to dap niggas up but wasn't nobody feeling him at the moment not even Slim if he was being honest.

"You out yo rabbit ass mind Crew?" Teke yelled now you know niggas wasn't just tripping if you have him yelling at you

"Fuck y'all problem? Let's do this shit" Crew replied

"Crew cut the shit where was you at?" Slim asked him

"I was helping mama man, damn y'all looking at a nigga like y'all want beef or something" he tried to joke

Nobody was laughing or playing. This shit was how niggas eat, feed they families so for him to be joking Ant was ready to drop him.

After they was finally able to tell what they seen after doing random drives through the blocks. Sneak suggested they just go run them niggas off corner by corner. Everybody was with the shit at this point they
was all ready to get back the money they was missing out on.

"You playin us?" August asked plain and simple

Caught off guard and with all eyes on him Crew had to think fast because truth be told he was.

Crew felt him and Slim should be big dawgs and not just errand boys for them. Which was crazy because the position they played in BG wasn't anywhere close to what the errand boys do. What errand boys you know going on trips to re-up? What errand boys you know running blocks? Yes Slim was the main one in charge of the blocks they have him, shit maybe Slim was treating his right hand as a errand boy. The main reason Slim got the promotion was because he brought in a few niggas who wanted to make money including Crew.

Flicking his nose and pulled himself together standing tall he looked August right in his eyes "Why the fuck would I do that huh?, so that's what y'all think of me think ima mark ass nigga huh? That's how all y'all see me?" He looked each of the man in the eyes. All of them but Slim.

"Yeah alright nigga cause I would hate that for you let's roll" Ant said bumping passed Crew

All of them went up Slim waited to be last just as Crew was going to the door to leave still not looking at his best friend no brother of 20+ years in the face. Slim stopped him

"Aye crew hold up" Slim didn't want to believe it but he know his friend tells, he spent many years beating him at Poker, Blackjack hell anything where you would have to be a good liar to play and when Crew flicked his nose before answering his heart dropped.

"Nigga look at me" sighing Crew looked up at him "How did you manage to let them niggas take over our shit?"

"Nigga I didn't, I mean I don't know how the shit happened, shit just got too far ahead of me I thought —man I don't know them niggas was just there the next day on every corner"
Words just flew out faster than what Crew could process saying.

"Fuck you mean shit got a head of you" Slim said

"I fucked up Slim"
Was all Crew could get out before he was interrupted

"AYE CAN YALL MOTHERFUCKERS COME ON BEFORE ANT BLOW THIS BITCH UP" Chris yelled

"I don't—" crew started again

"Fuck! Let's just go we gone talk in the car" Slim said as the went upstairs and outside with everybody else. Slim couldn't believe what he was hearing. How could his right hand be that dumb?

"Alright we only taking the black unmarked cars, y'all get in where you can"

"Remember if this shit get out of hand, if these niggas willing to die about it send they ass to their final destination, y'all already know how we rollin ya feel me? niggas should have what they need to not get caught up if you not using the toys from X any fallback will be on YOU AND YOU ONLY!" Sneak went off.

"Now when we get there y'all take everything y'all can guns, money and mo important their product" Chris added

"Oh last thang each car should have a driver following for a quick getaway" Ant said

Ant wasn't with all the talkin he drilled this shit into each member when they first joined up if they don't know how shit go by na, shit was on them.

For the meeting it was only Ant, Chris and the Twins down there with Slim and Crew. But waiting outside about 30 other members of BG was waiting, itching for any of these up north niggas to not walk away when they are giving the chance.

Shit was bound to get messy with the amount of people they had to bring with them but they wasn't trying to be outnumbered.

They had about 6 blocks to clear but it was 3 low income apartment complexes that had niggas all around each. They had eyes on a few corners thanks to Q who was watching on every camera around and in Ant, Chris and the Twins ears.

The all got into marked cars taking the back street straight to 3rd block some cars kept going to clear other blocks.

Ant was in the car with Teke, Dre, Reed, Tish, Cj and Trey who was the driver following them.

They ran into a few young niggas who had smart fucking mouths but when Cj told them boys they wasn't boxing and they all pulled they straps out they took off, leaving all the money, guns and product they had on them. Tish collected everything in the duffle she carried- she put it back on her back and they moved on to the building.

They went to the building Ant had seen the group of guys on his first drive through the apartment in the middle.

Walking up to the building it was a group of niggas in front. A few shots could be heard at this point. Ant said a prayer all his niggas was good.

"Aye why the fuck you bitch ass niggas on our block?" Ant said pointing his strap at the group

"Bitch?" A short one said standing tall even with the gun pointed at him

"You heard me bitch"

"It's time to clean house y'all take y'all ass somewhere safe drop all the shit y'all got there and live or not?" Teke said

They all looked around and at each other some looking at the apartment behind as if they was waiting on something

"Man fuck this I told you niggas who spot this was I'm good" some nigga with dreads said emptying his pockets and leaving a few stayed with him

The short one let out a loud whistle and Reed dropped him, his blood hit Ant face and his shirt.

Grabbing up one of the niggas who looked like he didn't know rather to run or shoot back "who the fuck in the building? where y'all bitch ass boss?"
Ant asked

"Man I don't know shit" he lied Ant cocked his gun "you sho"

"Y'all niggas dumb Stringer
Not shit to fuck with y'all niggas head about to be sent to y'all mamas pussy" he said

"Is that so? I guess that's what ima have to do with yours huh?" Ant questioned

"Man them niggas on the 1st floor apartment 12A, 13A and 6b on the second that's all the fuck I know"

Bitch ass nigga! Ant knocked him out cold deciding to use him for more info if needed

"Aye text somebody to come pick him up take him to the west building on 7th" Ant said to nobody in particular but it was done

"Aye y'all nigga good" Sneak said walking up with about 12 BG's

"Just gotta clear this building that nigga told us which ones and all" Teke said dapping his brother up

Going in they cleared what they could rushing to wrap shit up they wasn't too worried about cops getting called out because they don't come to this ward much anyways but with the amount of shots they was bound to force some out here soon.

They made it to the 2nd floor cleared the one unit and was making they way out but Something told Ant to look around the corner he noticed a little girl playing the fuck? She don't here the damn shooting he thought just as he seen some niggas running down from a different unit

"Yooo" he yelled to his people they turned around

Seeing the little girl still playing in the middle of cross fire knowing she was bound to get hit Ant couldn't risk it he ran to grab her moving her out the way

he pushed her back behind the staircase on the other end of the hall

"Whea yo mama? Whea you live" he yelled at the scared looking girl, she started moving her fingers around, damn she deaf! But she kept putting up 3

"The 3rd floor???" she nodded her head taking her to the stairs he opened the door fa her told her to get up there

He couldn't let that be on his conscience but that was a dumb mistake him splitting up and that was how he got hit with 2 shots

As he closed the door to the stairs the last door on the floor opened

"Look that's one of they bitch ass leaders!!"

"Kill the nigga" he watched as the man who ordered the hit disappear out the same staircase he just walked the little girl to, then he felt a stingy sensation

"YOO ANT WAS HIT"

Was the Last thing he heard
Before blacking out.

Chris P.O.V

Chris was with Slim, Crew and about 9 other niggas they cleared their apartment with no problem, Boxed a few of them niggas just for fun overall they shit was GREEN.

"Aye lil bitch, fuck y'all think y'all doing Blood" they heard turning they seen a nigga coming out a boarded up house on the corner of the block they was walking up.

Crew tensed up some hearing that voice of course this nigga over here he thought.

"I don't know what you north niggas thought y'all was getting to but that shit end this my block" Slim said stepping to him

"You sure" The nigga laughed he eyed all of us. I watched as he threw his head back when his eyes landed on Crew

I haven't shot a nigga yet I should just drop this bitch now and go find some pussy to get into.

"Look nigga you got two choices run with the rest of the messenger and live to see another day or not" I said not here for the back and forth

"Messenger bitch I run this shit YG ask about me" he said pulling his strap

I hate a cocky nigga it's however much 3 + 9 is of us and one of you

Well that's what I thought until a group of niggas started shooting at us, I couldn't believe we really was in a shoot out right now.

Laughing I aimed for the streets I shot any and everything that moved shit was hilarious to me like some GTA shit that was until a bullet hit the mirror on the car I was using as a shield bitchhh

Looking over I seen Slim and the nigga shooting back to back

"Slim get the fuck down" I yelled this nigga was open

Before you know it everything started moving real slow as I seen a car pull up some nigga reached out and shot Slim right in the head I froze as his body dropped to the ground

As on cue we heard sirens in the distance

"Y'all lucky day huh" the nigga YG said from the car

"Fuck you pussies" I yelled out before unloading the last clip I had towards them and they sped off

"NOOOOOOO!"

"COME ON SLIM DONT DO THIS TO ME BRAH" Crew yelled out

Fuckkkkkk! I walked closer to them "Crew man we gotta go"

"HELLL NO! IM NOT LEAVING HIM" he yelled

Now seeing the flashing lights I shook my head "yo let's go!, you wanna get them niggas for this right?" Looking back once more we hopped in the cars and left

Pulling out the burner we all brought with us I read a text from Q in the chat that made today 10x worse

'Q: ANT WAS HIT! Y'ALL KNOW WHERE TO MEET'
'Q: I know we all want to goo up there with him but be smart
Go drop shit to X and get cleaned up first'

Come on man not my brother too

——
2 down damn
R.I.P

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

158K 4.8K 58
August Alsina & Loyalty Lamonte start off as friends, then end up 'entangled' in a love worth every chapter! 💯🤫 Relationships aren't always roses a...
2M 78.2K 50
The Third and Final book of "The Babysitter" Trilogy [Caution-Mature Audience] One of Wattpad's popular series. (Almost 2 million reads for each book...
83.9K 3K 36
A hood love story
91.7K 2.6K 37
It all started in the projects of Harlem...