Their little Sunshine

By sha_maya

Isabella Rose Ivy Valencia-Moretti, the only girl born in Italian Mafia family after so many generations. Not... More

Characters
other characters
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
more character
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17

chapter 1

3.3K 71 4
By sha_maya

~Edited version

Valencia and Moretti family, these are the two top mafia family, Moretti family i.e., Italian Mafia being the first and Valencia family i.e., Russian Mafia being the second strongest mafia.
These two have good relations with each other as the Don Roberto and Don Arturo are the best of friends.

To strengthen their relation and form a permanent alliance, they agreed to arrange a marriage between the Russian Mafia princess-Amelia and heir of Italian Mafia-Francesco to strengthen their alliance.

The marriage between Amelia and Francesco was purely arranged. They didn't harbour any feelings towards each other but that didn't mean they were romantically involved with someone else. They both were virgin.
They were just on good terms with each other because of the close family relation.

They fell in love with each other in the early days of their marriage.
When Amelia was pregnant with their first child. They both were very happy.
They didn't had gender reveal because they wanted to keep it a surprise, although  Francesco had a wish of having a daughter but in the Italian Mafia it's been 7 generation a girl has been born. They both wished to have a large family.

Then their first child, Alessandro was born. They both were happy and loved him regardless of gender of the baby as he was the symbol of their love.
They both thought to try for a baby until a girl was born.

After the forth pregnancy of Amelia, when Marcello was born. The doctor told them due to some complications during the delivery, Amelia can't get pregnant again.

Listening to this, Amelia and Francesco both were disheartened but they accepted their fate and continued their lives with their four sons.

It was then that after 12 years Amelia was feeling sick and nauseous. She didn't told anyone at home and went for checkup. There she was told that she was pregnant. She didn't believe it first but when she saw the doctor was serious, she cried because of happiness.

She asked the doctor about the previous statement of doctor who told her that she can't pregnant again.
The doctor told her that she was told correctly. The chances of her being pregnant were equal to none. It is a miracle itself.
The doctor told her due to the complications she has to be very careful and not to take stress as her chances of miscarriage are high.

When she came out of doctor's cabin, she immediately wanted to call Francesco and told him everything. But she calm herself and went to mall and bought some necessary things. Then she went home and called Francesco to reach home ASAP.

Francesco after listening to the call of his ladylove, immediately left for home after canceling the remaining meetings
He was tensed a lil bit because Amelia hasn't called her like this in years to reach home early from office.

When he reached home, he immediately went to their room to see Amelia as he didn't find her in the living room and kitchen. He entered their room and saw there was no one except for a box on the bed.
He went to their bed and opened the box. In the box there was new born baby shoes with pacifier and a shirt on which hello daddy was written.

(Ignore the pregnancy kit)

At the same, Amelia came there from the closet. Francesco just turned towards her and stared in her eyes as if asking it is true, as if seeking assurance from her. To which Amelia just nodded her head. It was all that Francesco needed, he just ran towards her and engulfed her in a bear hug and cried. In their dimly lit room only their sobs can be heard. They both cried in joy.

After some Amelia pulled the face of Francesco from her neck and wiped his tears, meanwhile he also wiped her tears. Then he made her sit on the bed and settled besides her and asked only one question "how?".

Then she told how she was feeling sick for a few days and didn't tell anyone and went for checkup where the doctor told her about the pregnancy. At the mention of sickness he gave her a stern face to which she made an innocent face which melted his heart and said nothing to her. To which we can say that the Don of strongest mafia whose cold looks gave chills to others, is whipped for his wife.

Amelia then also told him, due to the complications the doctor had told her to be very careful and not to take stress and rest completely as chances of miscarriage are high.

He was sad after hearing this but also determined to take care of his wife and unborn child.

In the evening
Everyone was present in the living room, the whole Valencia and Moretti family. They were waiting for Amelia and Francesco to tell them why they have been called suddenly.

Amelia and Francesco both entered in the living and stood in the centre, now whole attention was on the them.
Francesco cleared his throat, smiled a little and told them they are again going to have a little Valencia-Moretti soon.

Listening to this, everyone became happy. They have listened to any good news after a quite time, because 1.5 years ago they had lost Diana Valencia, wife of Adonis Valencia during child birth. Everyone loved her due to her humble and kind nature. They all were quite sad after losing her but they didn't let the twins feel the loss of their mother. After 1 year when they were gradually returning to their normal routine. They suffered from the loss of Rose Moretti, mother of Francesco who was killed by their rival mafia when she went out one day. It was a huge loss for them, but out of all of them Francesco and Roberto were affected the most.

But after listening to this news, they all were quite happy and were very caring towards Amelia.

After some months
Amelia was now 7.5 months pregnant. During the past months, her family members had take care of really well and didn't let her do any work. She was banned from kitchen by her sons and from work by her sister in law, Aurora wife of Lucian as both are co-owner of a fashion company.

Francesco mostly works from home so that he can take care of Amelia.
He decided to take Amelia on a short vacation to Venice as they live in Milan, Italy. So that she can relax a lil bit there and be free from stress.
They told their family about their trip. First they were reluctant to let them go but afterwards agreed will lots of instructions.

Next day, they both left for Venice in their private jet. They reached there in the evening. They went to their hotel and decided to rest and in the morning they will go for tourists places.

Next day, they had their breakfast and after dressing up they decided to explore Venice. They went in a car with another SUV full of their guards following them.

After visiting one place and spending some time there. They decided to go nearby cafe so that Amelia can have something to eat and rest for a while.

When they were on their way to cafe, Amelia felt a sharp pain in her lower abdomen and felt like she had peed. When she checked, she came to know that her water broke. She immediately told Francesco and he immediately turned the car towards hospital.

After reaching hospital, the doctors and nurses took her to the labour room.
She was crying in pain but she was not dilated enough so they can't deliver the baby yet.
Francesco was with her. He was continuously cleaning the sweat from her forehead and whispering sweet words to her. They both were quite worried about their unborn baby, first the pregnancy was quite risky and second her delivery was 6 weeks early from her due date.
After some time, the doctor came there and told Amelia to push as she was dilated enough.

She was pushing and clutching the hand of Francesco in a painful grip but he didn't complain because he knows Amelia was more in pain than him.

He was encouraging her to push, when the doctor told,"one last push Mrs Moretti, we can see the head of baby."

With the last push and scream of Amelia, the baby came into world. The doctor immediately covered the baby in towel and gave it to nurse to put the baby in NICU as the baby was born pre-mature and has to be under care.

Amelia due to exhaustion went into unconsciousness. Francesco kissed her forehead and said,"you did great baby."
He then,asked the doctor,"how is my baby boy doctor? Is he going to be fine?"
He didn't ask the gender of the baby and assumed it himself. Because whenever he asked about it he was told the gender to be boy, so this time he also thought the baby is boy.

But the doctor corrects him,"he? Oh, no Mr Moretti the baby isn't he but she. It's a baby girl and yes the baby will be fine, we just have to keep her under observation so that we know she doesn't have any problem regarding her health. Btw, congratulations."

Francesco was listening to this was numb at his position and a tear escaped from his left eye. He was very happy to finally have a daughter but also a little sad as her health was not good at the moment.

He went to the private room where Amelia was resting. He sat on the chair kept beside her bed and held her hand.
After two hours, Amelia gain her consciousness and looked around the room for the baby but didn't find it. Francesco noticed her gaze, kissed her forehead and said, "sweetheart, we are parents of a baby girl now." She became happy after listening to this and asked "where is she? I want to see her. My baby"
Francesco replied to her calmly that she is under observation as she is born premature and told her to rest for some time then they will go to see their baby together as he also hadn't seen her yet.

After some time, Amelia went to meet their baby in wheelchair as she was weak which was being pushed by Francesco. After they reached the nursery, the bodyguards which where placed outside the nursery bowed to them to which they nodded in return.

They were seeing their baby who was placed inside the incubator from window of the nursery as no one was allowed to enter inside except for nurses and doctors so that babies can't catch any germs.

Their hearts clenched after seeing her and prayed for her well being.

After two weeks
Francesco and Amelia were very happy  as their babygirl was going to discharged today. These two weeks has very hard for them.The doctor has instructed them to take good care of her as she is premature and her immune system is weak so she might catch cold and other diseases quicker than other kids of her age but with proper care and diet her immune system can be made strong in comings years.

Amelia let Francesco first hold the baby who was fast asleep. When he held her a tear escaped his eye and kissed her forehead lovingly. When the baby felt the touch on her forehead she opened her eyes and saw a unknown person but she didn't feel any negative vibes but warmth and security. She let out a giggle and lifted her hand to touch his face.

When Francesco saw her eyes, he was surprised and jealous. He was surprised because she has eyes with two colors, brown just like Amelia and blue like him (i.e., heterochromia) which no one in their family had except for one person and jealous because she had eyes just like that person which was their eldest son Alessandro.

Amelia just laughed seeing his jealous face. When the baby giggled they both awed at her and when she tried to touch Francesco's face. He lowered his face himself so that she can touch it easily. She giggled after touching his face. Her giggles melted their heart like glaciers.

I hope you all will like it.
Thank you all for the support.
Please vote and comment to let me know your views about story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 64.7K 37
Almost every person who has siblings know how annoying they can be, especially 'brothers'. How is Sophia going to survive a house full of, not only o...
330K 6.4K 28
Meet Isabela Sienna Hermantè Ferrari. The first girl in all seven generations of the Ferrari Heritage. Once known as a bubbly, sweet, adorable and sa...
6.3M 164K 101
Carlotta Angela Vasiliev is a 17 year old girl living with her adoptive Russian mafia family of 4 brothers and father. Ever since she was a child, sh...
663K 16.2K 32
•.¸♡ 𝑨 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒆 ♡¸.• °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•° Kiara...