Love Trapper || JJK x BTS

Par DarkCastingMoon

"You played with our hearts and made us apart" "I- I can explain" Jungkook is a carefree bird, more precisely... Plus

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chaptet 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 24

467 35 29
Par DarkCastingMoon

"Cupcake, we have reached" Jimin's smooth loving voice said to Jungkook who was enjoying the music playing on the car with his closed  eyes.

Jungkook open his eyes when he saw they are front of a 189 stored luxurious building. Jungkook's eyes sparkles.

"Wow Jimin, you live here. This is one of the most luxurious and beautiful complexes in korean, I heard"

Jimin only smile at his exited voice "yes baby, and I live in the penthouse of this building. Which is the most beautiful in this whole building, you will like it"

"Okay then let's okay, I'm so exited" Jimin kissed Jungkook's forehead and went out of the car he then open the door for Jungkook and offered his hand to his beautiful boyfriend.

The lift door opened and they reach the top floor of the building. Jimin lead the way inside and open the door. Jungkook's eyes landed on the beautiful spacious complex which decorated with modern furniture and not to mention the beautiful chandelier was the most eye catching.

Jungkook inspect the whole house with exited eyes "Damn Jimin! this, this is like my dream house"

Jimin went behind Jungkook and hug him from behind "don't worry cupcake, it will be yours too in the future" Jungkook's cheeks became a dark shade of pink when Jimin left a kiss on his neck.

"Leave Jimin, what if your sister sees us" Jungkook freed himself from Jimin's arms then asked "By the way, where your sister. Didn't you bring me here to meet her. Where is she?"

"Aah- she must be in her painting room. She is upset from few days"

"Why is that?"

"I'll tell you, let's go first hmm" Jimin said then lead Jungkook to the upstairs.

They both went upset and then Jimin lead him to the last room in the corner which he made for his little sister so she can paint. His sister always loved painting.

While they were going towards the door Jimin said how they lost their parents in a small age from car accident and from that day Jimin is like a parent to his little sister.

"I know baby, you are the best brother in the world for her" Jimin smile whenJungkook said this and kiss his forehead as a thank you.

Jimin then knock three times on the door before open the door. Jungkook with a smile entered the room but his smile immediately faltered when the girl look up from her painting.

"You?" Jungkook said with a wide eyes looking at her. Her expression was surprised too.

"What are you doing here?" this time the girl said.

"Oh, you guys know each other?" Jimin interrupted then he gesture his sister to come forward. "Hana come here, meet my boyfriend Jungkook. And Jungkook she is Park Hana my sister"

"Park Hana" horror filled his inside.

"He is the boyfriend you always talk about? " Hana came with a perplexed expression and asked. Jimin nodded then asked "Yes, but how you both know each other?"

"She is Taehyung's secretary right?" Jungkook asked fear involved his whole inside.

"Oh, yeah. Don't talk about Taehyung front of me. He has gone nuts. He is the reason why my sister is so upset"

Jungkook gulped when he heard Jimin's angry tone but Jungkook still asked "what happened"

"I confront him yesterday and try to talk to him why she fired my sister like this. And that petty man wasn't ready to listen. He disrespected my sister and ours years of friendship for some boy. We got into an ugly fight. I will never talk to him unless he apologised to my sister"

There was anger and disappointment on Jimin's voice.

Hana talked "don't oppa. It's not his fault. That boy manipulate him" She then glared at Jungkook who looked away from her heated gaze.

"Whatever. You guys talk and try to bond well. I'll make coffee for everyone oky?" Both of them nodded when Jimin said this. They both need to talk. Jimin then kissed Jungkook's lips before he went out and the gesture didn't go unnoticed by Hana.

When Jimin was out of the room Hana started to clap loudly grabbing Jungkook's attention. "I must say, you are a player. First my boss now my brother such disgusting man you are. Why are you doing this huh? For money?"

"Shut up bitch. I don't need money. I can earn for myself enough" Jungkook greeted his teeth.

"Then what's the reason you are playing them like this. How dare you, playing with my brother's feeling. Do you have any idea how much he loves you"

Jungkook smile at her, the smile holds no warmth "I know, I know very well how much he loves me. Not only him, but also Taehyung and the rest of others. And their unconditionally love became my addiction now"

"Others? What do you mean" Hana asked eye twisting.

"Oh! Jimin and Taehyung is not my only boyfriend I've more. Do you want to know who are they?"

Hana looks at Jungkook disgustingly "who are you playing with more"

"Shut up, I'm not playing them. I'm in some serious shit with all of them" Hana only scoffed at his words.

"So where were we? Yes, so you know who are they, you will be surprised dear" Hana narrowed her eyes. "What do you mean. Who are they huh?"

"Your dear brother's other best friends, come on guess who are they?" Jungkook said mockingly.

Hana's eyes widened "don't tell me are they Namjoon oppa? Yoongi, Jin or Hoseok Oppa. Which one you are dating you disgusting piece of shit?"

"All of them" Jungkook smirk when he saw Hana's jaw dropped. Jungkook chuckles.

Hana was shocked and her Jaw was almost touching the floor. "Ho- how?"

Jungkook laughed, "well it wasn't hard for my beautiful self but guess what I never though they all will fall for me so hard, although I do need put some effort to have them but everything works out fine"

"You disgusting piece of shit" Hana's anger was like volcano which just erupted after hearing this. She was about to slap Jungkook hard against his cheek  when Jungkook's hand caught her wrist.

"You bitch, what do you think, I let you slap me once that means I will let you do it again. I'll break your hand next time if you dare to do this" Jungkook felt anger inside when she dare to slap him again.

Hana freed her hand with a jerk and said "I'll not let you ruin their life. Specially my brother's. I'll tell him everything and reveal your true colours" Hana said and went out shoving Jungkook aside.

Panic rise inside Jungkook's pit when Hana started to call for Jimin loudly. "OPPA, OPPA, where are you? Oppa?"

Jungkook ran after her in panic mode when he heared Jimin's voice "YES, I'm coming" Jungkook didn't know what to do" hey wait" Jungkook called out but she didn't put any mind and start to head downstairs.

Jungkook didn't know what to do, he had lost his sense and when he saw Hana was about to step on a stair Jungkook push her.

"Aaah" Hana screamed when  she fall, she rolled down the stairs and her head hit a stair edge hard that it drew blood. Jungkook's eyes widen at shock and fear.

Jimin immediately ran towards her when he heard her scream "Oh my god, Hana what happened. Open your eyes, hey come on" Jimin tapped her cheeks but she wasn't opening her eyes. Jungkook ran towards them.

"Ji-Jimin. She slipp- slipped from the stairs" Jimin heard what Jungkook said and he immediately took her on his arms when he saw she was losing blood.

"Come on Jungkook we need to take her to the hospital" Jungkook only nodded and followed them.

They both were waiting outside the operation theater. One praying for the life of his sister and the  other praying for his own life.

Then they saw nurses are sifting Hana to a regular chambers and a doctor came out. Jungkook felt fear rising inside him again.

Jimin approached the doctor. "Doctor is my sister okay?"

"The operation was successful, she is out of danger" The doctor said and Jungkook gulped down his saliva in fear "But unfortunately she sleep through o coma because of the hard hit on her head and we don't have any idea when she will wake up, I'm sorry. You can meet her after a while"

Jungkook released his breath he didn't know he was holding. Where a tear slipped down  from Jimin's eyes hearing this.

Jimin turned around and clashed himself on Jungkook's arms for comfort who hugged him "everything will be fine Jimin, don't worry" Jungkook said softly where Jimin lean on the comfort more with tears sliding down from his eyes. Jungkook smirked and hugged the latter more tightly "Everything will be fine"

Jimin didn't know he was seeking comfort from the person who was the reason of his distress. The reason behind his only sister's accident. Only if he knew....

—————————————————————

I gave you guys hint in the earliest chapter, Park Hana, do you remember?👀

Hope  you guys like this chapter.

Please vote and leave lots of comment 💕

Thanks for reading
모라헤

.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

174K 6.8K 24
A story of love, betrayal and the pain of trying to trust again. Taehyung and Jungkook just recently got engaged and got to meet a new set of friends...
74.8K 3.4K 17
Jungkook never thought he will have to leave Taehyung after a year of mating but the hardest part of it was the pregnancy, no one knew about. If he s...
507K 22.5K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
76.9K 5.8K 57
A JIKOOK FANFICTION "So tell me, Jungkook, what he is to you? hoseok asked Hyung, I don't know how to explain; I don't have words to explain how I f...