Come Back to Gusu

By AitchNKay

Wen RuoHan is defeated and Wei WuXian lies in the courtyard of the Fire Palace as if dead. The Healers can't... More

1. Prologue Part 1
2. Prologue Part 2
3. Let me take him to Gusu
4. Not a jail cell
5. One jar. No more.
6. Must stand trial
7. Your Core
8. How would I know?
9. WangJi apologizes
10. I wasn't thinking
11. He's a monster?
12. Shameless!
13. I am looking for poetry
14. Xun
15. I did not harm him
16. You want to have sex with me?
17. Four days
18. Jiang WanYin interrupts: I'll kill him!
19. Are you sure you're not drunk?
20. Wei Ying... stop talking
21. You can't give up now.
22. You are being exonerated here.
23. Liar
24. Nie HuaiSang: The rumors that you share the same father are false, right?
25. No one else is worthy of him.
26. I see you as my zhiji, Wei Ying.
27. Wei WuXian interrupts: I don't have excessivenesses
28. I have thought about it.
29. Of course I'll go.
31. Wen Yuan interrupts: He ate my butterfly!
32. A wife and son and a donkey.
33. I will not leave while you're purifying the Burial Mounds
34. He's going to kill himself.
35. Jiang YanLi Interrupts: Love bites
36. WangXian
37. Wei Ying... do you?
38. Xue Yang interrupts: Good morning, Shizun
39. Wei Ying... dual cultivate with me.
40. Or we did something right?
41. We can get married tonight.
42. Wei WuXian Interrupts: Hey... is this a training exercise?
43. Lan QiRen Interrupts: Just like your mother.
44. It's always been WangXian since the day the first notes came into my head.
45. Why would I be nervous?
46. Talk to me.
47. Why can't someday be today?
48. You can call me A'Die, if you want.
49. We should pay our respects.
50.Lan XiChen Interrupts: Jin GuangYao isn't like that.
51. Jin ZiXuan Interrupts: Family secrets.
52. Jin GuangYao Interrupts: Does anyone ever really deserve their fate?
53. SiShu Interrupts: Why didn't they just kill you?
54. Wen Qing Interrupts: You owe us, Wei WuXian.
55. Jiang YanLi Interrupts: Have you chosen a courtesy name?
56. Wen Qing Interrupts: I am my uncle's niece, after all
57. What are you?
58. Let's go to the hot pools.
59. It's not silly.
60. Wang ShuChang Interrupts: Gege... I'm hungry.

30. Mine

874 78 28
By AitchNKay

Lan WangJi heated up a tofu dish for himself while Wei WuXian heated a dry, spicy noodle dish. Seeing his lover slurp those noodles into his mouth, leaving behind lips glistening with chili oil, made his body ache with want. "Wei Ying... I want to kiss you."

"Sure!" Wei WuXian smiled. "I'll just wipe my mouth first."

"No." Want to kiss the spice off your mouth. Want to feel the burn.

The smile faded. "It will hurt, Lan Zhan. My mouth is pleasantly spicy. You don't like spice."

"Want to kiss you." Words were huddled behind his teeth, refusing to let him explain that this was something he'd thought about for a long time. Instead of trying to force the words to do his bidding, he simply leaned over and took what he wanted.

It burned. The streaks of pleasure roaming up and down and around his body as their tongues entwined meshed and clashed with the spice devouring his taste buds and burning holes in his lips. He knew he was whimpering and gasping as they kissed; he didn't care.

This was everything he'd dreamed about. He wasn't going to waste the opportunity.

"Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan... Do you really like this?" As an answer, he took his lover's hand and placed it on his lap. "But you don't like spice!"

Lan Zhan shook his head. "Wanted to try. Pain and pleasure mix."

Wei Ying made a face. "Pain and pleasure mix? That sounds... how can one enjoy being hurt?"

"You like it when I bite and suck on you."

"That's different."

Lan Zhan shook his head again. "Same idea. Feel pleasure in pain. Want to try with you."

"You want to hurt me while giving me pleasure?" He sounded skeptical.

"Maybe." Another desire flitted into his head and he took a chance. "Want to tie your hands to the bed posts and pleasure you."

Wei Ying looked thoughtful and a bit intrigued. "What if... what if I don't like it and want to get my hands back?"

"Say 'stop' and I'll stop."

"Let me think?"

Lan WangJi waited while his lover thought. He waited while they cleaned up after dinner. He waited through each of their baths. Then, a shirtless Wei Ying laid down on their bed and placed his hands over his head, placing his full trust in his friend. "I agree."

"You'll let me tie your hands?"

Wei Ying nodded, 'yes'. "I trust you. Two things, though. No hitting or spanking me. And I stay a virgin."

It was an amazing gift, such trust. Lan Zhan tied each wrist to a ribbon and then tied the ribbons to the posts. "You can pull here," he demonstrated, "and the knots will come loose."

"I trust you." Silver eyes were steady as they looked into golden ones. Steady and trusting. "Just don't make marks where surprise visitors can see."

Lan Zhan looked down at the body lying so still before him. This beautiful body that was his to play with for a while. His to adore, to worship, to tease, to pleasure, to hurt. He let his hands brush over the bare torso, painting it with his fingertips, committing it to memory for the nights ahead when they wouldn't be together anymore. "I love touching you," he whispered. As if speaking in a normal tone was disrespectful. One finger circled a nipple; he watched it stiffen into a peak. His mouth thirsted, so he bent his body to take that peak into his mouth and suck on it. Lightly, so lightly. He circled it with his tongue, then sucked harder, bringing out Wei Ying's first moan. He lifted his head to find the other nipple, not wishing to neglect either of them. Fingers returning to the first, thoroughly wet nipple, first tried to sooth it, then twisted sharply, causing Wei Ying to cry out. He arched his back and shuddered; he never said 'ow' or 'stop'. Lan Zhan slid his mouth over to the sternum, mouthing it, kissing it lightly, even as his hand twisted the second nipple. Wei Ying moaned again, Encouraged, he lipped his lover's chest until he found a spot where the skin was easier to move; he sucked hard for a few moments, then lifted his head to see a beautiful mark starting to bloom. "Perfection," he breathed.

"Am I pretty like this, Lan Zhan? Am I prettier with your mark or without it."

"You're mine with my mark," Lan Zhan growled and bent his head to a new patch of skin. "Mine." His elbow brushed against a protrusion, bringing Lan Zhan's awareness to his lover's whole body. You're hard. All I've done is kiss you a bit and you're hard.

You're tied up and at my mercy. I could do anything to you.... Even if you untie yourself... I'm still stronger than you. I can easily hold you down and.... I can take as I wish. I might even persuade you to let me take as I wish! I want to fuck you open. I want to see you cry as my cock spears into you.I want to fill you with my seed. I want to see you finish without anyone's hand touching your cock. I want to pull out and see my seed spilling out of your hole, all red and sore. He laid his head on Wei Ying's stomach. I am a pervert. To want to hurt you like that. To want you to find pleasure in me hurting you.

Wei Ying's trousers were still on. Lan Zhan reverently pulled them off. He balanced on one arm, used the other hand to play with Wei Ying's cock, and let his mouth wander as he pleased, leaving bite marks and bruises all over his lover's torso. Wei Ying finished with a cry, spewing his seed over his stomach. Lan Zhan cleaned him up, untied him, and then offered his own wrists to be tied.

It was torture being tied down and unable to physically direct his lover. Wei Ying was enjoying himself, licking, biting, or nipping at skin as he pleased with no apparent thought to any body part below the hip bones. Finally, finally, Wei Ying reached for the string holding his trousers on. Suck me. Take me in your mouth. Swallow me down. Let me finish in your mouth. The urge to command was fierce; he forced his lips shut, with a mental promise that he would cast the Silencing spell on himself, if necessary. This was Wei Ying's time to explore, not Lan Zhan's to direct.

It wasn't necessary. Wei Ying knelt between his legs, bowed his head and did his absolute best to take Lan Zhan's cock deep into his mouth.

Heaven. This is what ascending to immortality must feel like. His soul was being sucked away. As was his seed. When he came to awareness again, Wei Ying was sitting cross legged next to him, face still a bit damp from where he'd washed it clean, looking like a smug cat.

"I quite liked doing that," he smirked. "You're awfully big, though; my jaw hurts a bit." He rotated it, making faces to ease the muscles. "Oh. Let me untie you. I'm sure your wrists are sore; mine were." He scrambled to remove the ribbons.

Once freed, Lan Zhan surged up to kiss his lover. There was a faint bitter taste in the other's mouth. "You swallowed it?"

"Yup!" Wei Ying looked immeasurably proud of himself. "You didn't make it easy on me, you know. Kept trying to shove yourself down my throat as I'm trying to swallow your stuff. A bunch of it spilled out, but I cleaned you up with my tongue before it could drip onto the sheets."

"Thank you."

Surprisingly, Wei Ying blushed. "No need to thank me. You can do it to me someday, if you like."

"I'd like," Lan Zhan promised fervently. Wei Ying yawned before he could promise to do it right away.

"You've made me sleepy, Lan Zhan," he smiled. "Scoot over."

It was like being married to someone he loved, he supposed. Giving each other orgasms and then cuddling close to sleep.

"You didn't ask why I want to remain a virgin."

"You don't want to get pregnant," he quipped.

Wei Ying burst into laughter. "Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan. How am I the only one who knows how funny you are?"

"It's your body. Your decision," Lan Zhan continued on a more serious note. "If you stay a virgin your whole life or have sex with prostitutes every night..."

"No. That's not it. Not exactly." Wei Ying snuggled into the slightly larger body; Lan Zhan adjusted to more fully embrace his lover. "ChengCheng is negotiating my marriage. All I have in this world that is mine I can easily carry in my two hands. Everything else that I have is borrowed from someone else. I have some savings, but... not enough to give her extravagant gifts. Not enough to even buy her a home of our own."

Lan Zhan's arms tightened around his lover. I don't want you to marry her. Whoever she is. You're my zhiji, Wei Ying. Mine.

"So... all I have to give to my future wife is myself. I can give her my friendship, my support. And my body. So it's not that I don't want to give myself to you, Lan Zhan. It's that I...."

"I understand." He did. He didn't like it one bit; the taste of vinegar was sour and unpleasant in his mouth. "Sleep, Zhiji. Have no worries that I will take something you don't wish to give to me." He fell asleep with a warm body in his arms. He woke up with that warm body using him as a pillow.

He slipped out of their house to make congee for breakfast. It was almost ready when he heard a jingling noise indicating a horse or donkey was making its way into their little settlement. He was expecting the cook and some supplies.

He wasn't expecting to see a slew of YunmengJiang and GusuLan disciples following the donkey and cook. Each sect had sent a senior disciple and five juniors? He strode quickly to their house to wake Wei WuXian up and to make sure there was no incriminating evidence or aromas. "Wei Ying. We have guests. Wake up."

"Sleepy. You kept me up half the night."

"We have twelve unexpected guests," Lan WangJi hissed. "Get up so we can figure out why they're here and how to get rid of them."

Dear readers.

Gotta say... IMNSHO.... Consent is sexy. More sexy than any explicit scene can ever be without it. WWX holding his hands above his head and saying "I trust you" is one of the sexiest things I've ever written. LWJ knowing that he **could** do whatever the hell he wanted and he holds himself back to stay within WWX's boundaries might just be the sexiest thing I've ever written. That there's some smut surrounding it just makes it that much more.

I wrote the part of a future chapter where WWX realizes he's in love last night. I nearly cried from the emotions spilling out of my own heart. I just hope that when you get to it, your own heart is bursting with feelings. It's so hard, trying to type into a computer that moment when you fall in love, or when you realize that you're in love. How you felt, how the world felt, how everything was **exactly** the same and yet, would never again be the same as it was before that moment.

Like playing with a baby and watching it steal your heart away and not even caring. Or playing footsies with your SO under a blanket on the couch on a cold day and falling in love all over again. Or picking out a pet and one just looks at you with a 'let's belong to each other' look and you are theirs for the rest of its life. Or walking into a place (like a mountain plateau or a beach or a waterfall in a forest) and **feeling** it settle deep into your soul.

When reading about someone falling in love or realizing they're in love? It should be felt as good poetry is felt. It should wrap around you like a blanket and warm you. it should make your heart beat just a little bit faster, make you reminisce about the times you fell in love. It should squish itself into the corners of your soul and nudge you into falling in love (again?) yourself.

That's a tall order to expect from one's own writing. I try my best and hope I accomplish a teeny bit of it.

Well, that's for a future chapter to discuss.

Thank you for reading and commenting.
- Aitch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.5K 4.6K 29
With his Shijie is gone, the Wen remnant is gone, the whole cultivation world is going against him..... Wei Wuxian won't forgive anyone. Wei Wuxian...
16.2K 1K 16
In a world where humans and demons have long been tangled in a deep-rooted conflict and skepticism towards each other, Wei Wuxian - a child born from...
31.6K 2.5K 16
"I am sorry, Master Lan, Young Master Wei, there is nothing I can do." The best healer of the Cloud Recesses told them with a serious face. Lan Qiren...
546K 39.9K 200
At the moment of his death, Wei Wuxian is sent back in time. He wakes up in the Cold Spring of Cloud Recesses during the time when he was there to s...