A "Fun" Trip *Jotaro x Fem!Re...

By Jotaro_lover_911

You got yourself stuck into a trip to Egypt with the one and only Jotaro Kujo. Tho, you didn't know you were... More

Updating everything...
1: The purple hand
2: Y/n what?
3: I Have To Go
4: Tower Of Gray
5: Silver Chariot
6: Dark Blue Moon
7: Strength
8: Baby Face
9: Yellow Temperance
10: Emperor and the hanged man
11: Empress
12: Wheel of fortune
13: Justice
14: The Lovers
15: The sun
16: Baby stand?
17: Welcome back Avdol!
FINISHED THE UPDATES
18: High Priestess 1
19: High Priestess 2
20:The Fool and Geb 1
21: The Fool and Geb 2
22: Oingo Boingo Brothers
I forgor
23: Anubis
24: Sunflowers
26: D'arbi the Gambler
27: D'arby the gambler ~2~
28: Kak, Hol horse and Boingo
29: The final destination
30:D'arby the player
Quick A/n!
31: END

25: Set's Alessi

132 4 1
By Jotaro_lover_911

TW: Slight child abuse. I tried removing some scenes from the anime.

_______

"Kids are great, aren't they?" Polnareff said.

A group of three girls were playing tea party in the mud. It reminded me so much of me when I was a child.

We used to play house with Jotaro and Kakyoin (just imagine you were friends with him when you were younger). I was the mom, Kakyoin was the son and Jotaro was either the dad or the dog, depending on how I was feeling that day.

"Look Jotaro, this reminds me so much of when we were younger!" I said, admiring how the little girls were so carelessly playing in the mud. Their parents are probably gonna scold them for getting so dirty but they don't care. Kids only wanna have fun after all.

"It's 9 already" Jotaro said looking at his watch. "Jiji and Avdol are late. Do you think they ran in a stand user?" He asked us. He was probably worried about his grandfather. I couldn't blame him tho, that man was getting old and even tho he was in an incredible form at his old age, you never know when a bone might crack.

"We should go look for them." Polnareff said. Both me and Jotaro nodded and we left.

Iggy was feeling bipolar again and just as soon as he started following us he ran off somewhere.

~Time skip~

We arrived at the hotel and took the escalator to Joseph's and Avdol's hotel room.

"Keep your guard up." Jotaro told us both, prepared for the worst to be behind that closed wooden hotel door.

"Did you forget who you're talking to?" Polareff said while we all took our stands out.

"Out of anyone I know, you're the most careless person, Polnareff. No offense or anything!" I said, tilting my head and closing my eyes at that last statement. I wasn't trying to hurt his feelings or anything, but it was just the truth.

"You little..." Polnareff was cut off by Jotaro opening the door and walking in.

We followed him but nothing seemed to be there. It was just a normal, clean hotel room. The ones that Joseph spend his money on since he has a lot.

We took a look around for a bit. In the bathroom, under the beds, in the cabinets. Nothing out of the ordinary.

"They're not here" I said peeking my head from under a bed. I got up from under and brushed myself with my hands to get any dust off.

"Let's get going, we'll take a look at our rooms too and if nothings there were gonna look for them in the town.

We looked in our rooms and around the hotel too, but nothing was there. We thought that they were probably somewhere outside so we got out of the hotel and started walking around the town, looking for the two huge men.

As we were walking, I heard one of those Christmas bells jingle, which I thought was wierd considering it was the middle of March.

I looked behind and a strange man was following us. I caught him staring too but he played it off, thinking we would just think he was a normal dude walking.

"What are you staring at, weirdo?" I told him while clenching my hand bag. "Were you staring up my skirt?" I asked, scrunching my eyebrows and giving him a look that could kill.

"What are you saying lady? I was just taking a walk!" He said crossing his arms, seeming pissed off.

"Well, news flash, you look like a freak, so screw off and go get a haircut!" I said and began running away before he could do anything.

Just the I noticed that I lost both Jotaro and Polnareff, so now I was alone, awkwardly walking trying to find the two boys.

I walked for a little while, my heels clicking on the pavement doing nothing but adding up on my anxiety.

Just then I felt something poking my leg. I began running again. "AHHH HELP JOTARO WHERE ARE YOUUUU" I yelled hoping that Jotaro would just appear infront of me and save me.

"Wait! Lady!" I heard a child's voice say from behind.

I turned to take a look and it was a little child dressed in adult clothes. But those adult clothes looked much like... Jotaro's.

I squatted down and took the hat off the child, only to see a mini Jotaro looking up at me.

"O.M.G! Jotaro?" I picked the child version of Jotaro up and inspected him. Are you ok? Did anyone hurt you? What happened?" I asked him shocked.

"A man turned me like this. He's a... uhh... he's... like you... uhh... what's your name again?" Hs asked me.

"I'm Y/n, Jotaro." I said and he looked shocked. "Y/n? But you're so tall and you look like an adult. Y/n is the same age as me!" He said.

"Jotaro, a stand user turned you into a child. Do you know where Polnareff might be?" I asked him making my way to the hotel. "Polnareff? I don't remember who that is..." He said putting a hand on his scalp.

Arriving at the hotel, I quickly went up the stairs and used rhe kye to unlock and enter my hotel room.

I set little Jotaro on the bed and got ready to leave.

"Alright little one. Stay here while I go get you some new clothes alright? Then were going on a little adventure." I said. "No! I wanna go with you." He said hugging my leg.

"If you're a good boy I'll get you an icecream. How does that sound?" I said and his eyes lit up. He looked at me with those big, kid eyes and a smile from one ear to the other.

"Yes, yes, yes! Ice cream!" He said jumping around. I smiled and left the room.

I wondered if Jotaro's children were gonna look like that. I sure hope so because little Jotaro is so cute.

I went to the shops in the hotel and I got him a t-shirt and some shorts. I also got him a cute little pair of shoes and socks since I didn't know how long it would take until I find that stand user. I also got him the ice-cream I've promised earlyer.

"Im back with your ice-cream!" I got back to the room and handed jotaro his little treat.

"Yayyy thank you old Y/n!" He said hugging my leg. "Excuse me?" I was offended by the comment but brushed it off since he was just a kid.

I helped him put on his new outfit and I picked him up and rushed out of the hotel. "Now listen, we need to find my friend, so if you see a tall, strong man with tall white hair somewhere tell me alright?" I asked him and he nodded.

He hugged me and squished his head on my chest, poor boy was probably scared by how fast I was walking.

"I see someone!" He said and pointed somewhere. I looked to where he was pointing and I saw that freak from earlyer falling out of a window.
He turned his head and saw me looking.

"It's not every day you see someone falling down from a window all bloody." I said.

"My boss is gonna be so mad! I was cleaning the window and tripped! What do I doo?" He said holding his foot up, pretending to be hurt.

"Don't fall for it... uhhh... what was your name?" A little kid shouted. It was sprobably little Polnareff. "Be cearfull!" He suddenly said and pointed behind me. "If his shadow touches you you're gonna become a kid!"

I looked behind and that man's shadow was following me. I jumped, proceeding to dodge it, but it touched me for a few seconds.

I was slowly turning into a kid too. I dropped Jotaro when I became too small and and my clothes were hanging from my body for dear life.

The man looked happy. He pulled out a saw, ready to hit somebody with it.

But before he could, Jojo gave him a strong punch and he fell to the ground.

"Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid." He said. He sounded like such a bad ass and little me looked at him with big eyes, admiring his braveness, even as a kid.

He gave him a few more punches and completely knocked out the adult man.

We all started growing back to our adult selves. I stored Jotaro's clothes in my bigger bag so he wouldn't have been naked outside for everyone to see. I just throwed them at him so he could put then back on before completely growing up.

Thank God nobody was here.

We all grew up and Polnareff came down the stairs fully dressed.

A few moments later a lady came down from where Polnareff was.

He asked Polnareff about a boy she's looking for. Polnareff was very straight forward to her. He told her that he couldn't have possibly seen the boy since he's just a traveler.

We left and we also met Joseph and Avdol in out way and we all went to get breakfast.

_____

"Hey, Jotaro?" I said looking up from the book I was reading. Jotaro also turned his focus from the TV to me.

"I want kids!!!" I stretched my arms and gave him a tight hug while giggling.

"We're only 18, Y/n. I think you should wait a little longer..." He said trying to get my hands off him but I wouldn't budge.

"Whyyyy!! Little you was so cute i just cant wait!" I said and started giggling like a little kid again

"Yare yare daze."

                 _______________

Hey yalll! I'm home sick today so I thought I'll give you guys a little update on the story since this weekend I'm so busy and idk if I can update this. But if I can, I will! I also can't believe November has gone by so fast! But Christmas is coming so I'm happy either way.

Words: 1716
Updated on: 30/11/2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 149 15
late /lฤt/ doing something or taking place after the expected, proper, or usual time "he was late, just as always." sdc x reader insert ~ (she/her) p...
61.7K 2.5K 59
"๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐šŠ ๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šœ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ" โ•”โ•โ•โ•*.ยท:ยท.โ˜ฝโœง โœฆ โœงโ˜พ.ยท:ยท.*โ•โ•โ•โ•— ...
188K 4.3K 60
The story follows Jotaro Kujo and his team of Crusaders as they travel to Egypt in the hopes of finding and killing an evil, immortal vampire named D...
13.8K 540 35
November 1988, Tokyo, Japan. While visiting Japan, (Y/N) voluntarily enters a Japanese Highschool, where she meets Jotaro Kujo, a tall, black haired...