๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐‹๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๏ฟฝ...

By CoralCupid

"Do I make you nervous, Princess?" *** Amy Mason is in her last year of high school and hopes to graduate wit... More

before you read
001: cute guy
002: business trip
003: ocean blue
004: number
005: dinner date
006: strawberries and kisses
007: shower
008: moral support
009: hickey
010: caught
011: trouble
012: advice
013: party
015: wild night
016: funny feelings
017: double date
018: surprise
019: finally
020: ruin
021: safe place
022: attention
023: idiots in love
024: a game
025: yours
026: birthday
027: worst nightmare
028: phone call
029: vulnerable
030: promise
031: break up
032: good girl
033: secret
034: movie night
035: handcuffs
036: stolen kiss
037: closure
038: unexpected

014: brownies

1K 66 54
By CoralCupid

The pair of hands wrapped around me pulls me back and helps me to stabilize myself on the floor. Turning around, my eyes meet with light green eyes of a dirty blonde haired boy. With our close proximity and maybe because of whatever I just drank not long ago, I feel heat spreading throughout my body. 'Is it just me or is it suddenly hot in here?' I look down to where his hands are still lingering on my waist and I narrow my eyes at him.

"You look cute when you do that." The boy lets out a soft chuckle.

But before I could say anything in return, I feel someone grabbing onto my shoulders and moving me away from the boy in front of me. This causes the boy to let go of my waist.

"Your friend Sarah is looking for you, Amy." Noah says, letting go of my shoulders and stepping beside me. Relief washes over me at having Noah by my side and I try not to sway as my legs feel weird. He flashes me a quick smile. "Damon, could you refill the snacks for me?" He says, turning his attention to the blonde haired boy in front of us.

"What? But I already checked it a while ago. How could it need refilling already?" The boy, who I now know to be Damon, replies quizzically.

"Well, now it's almost empty. So you better hurry," Noah says, plastering a smile on his face, but there is an edge of warning in his voice.

"Yeah, right." Damon scoffs. "I'll see you around, Angel." He shoots me a wink and directs a not-so-subtle glare at Noah before leaving.

"Are you okay?" Noah asks to me once Damon had left us, looking concerned.

"Me? Yeah, totally." I giggle to myself. "But what's his problem?" I ask, looking back at where Damon had disappeared into the kitchen.

"Don't worry about him," Noah says, "and stay away from him."

I nod at him. It's not like I was planning on going near him anyways. "Didn't you say Sarah was looking for me? I better go find her, then."

"Well, actually–"

I think he had something more to say but I had already left to look for Sarah where I last saw her.

When I reenter the room, Sarah wasn't there anymore. 'Huh?? Where did she go? And where's Alex? Oh, God. I feel a headache coming...' I don't have the energy to go looking for her and I don't think my feet can carry me through the stairs.

Sighing dejectedly to myself, I make my way towards the couch and sit on the farthest corner. I know people around me are talking loudly over the music but their voices seems to be coming to my ears from far away. My eyesight is turning blurry every now and then and my head feels like it's spinning. I am seriously regretting having those drinks. 

******

"I hope I'm not causing you much trouble," I say to Noah. I am currently leaning against the kitchen counter besides Noah while he prepares a vanilla icecream milkshake for me.

Noah found me earlier on the couch without the company of my best friend and immediately stuck by me. He was trying to make small conversations with me but I couldn't focus on what he was saying. When he noticed the state I was in, he suggested to get me something to sober me up. The milkshake was my idea.

"Of course not." He gives me a light smile. "This should make you feel better."

"You smile a lot, you know?" I say and pop a cherry into my mouth. "But it's okay. Not like it's a bad thing to smile a lot. You have a nice smile. Not that it would have been a bad thing if you didn't have a nice smile. Do people even have bad smiles?" I think out loud without realising that I'm rambling at this point.

Noah laughs lightly. "I have a nice smile?"

"Mhm. And I like it."

I cross my arms across my chest and watch him move about the kitchen, making my milkshake. I like Noah's smile but he doesn't have a dimple on his left cheek like Theo does...

"And I like you, Amy." Noah smiles broadly at me and it makes me feel good at having made him smile.

'I like him, too. He's such a good friend to me. Instead of being with his friends, he is spending time with me. Looking after me. Oh, no. Now I feel terrible.'

"Are those brownies?" I eagerly move towards the end of the counter which has a plate containing chocolate brownies on them. How did I not notice them before? I pick one up and as I was about to take a bite out of it, Noah quickly snatches it away from my hand and puts the plate away.

"Why'd you do that?" I frown at him. I feel my vision get blurry once again and struggle to stand upright.

Sighing to himself, Noah picks me up by my waist like I weigh nothing and sets me on the counter.

"Wha–"

"Amy, those are not regular brownies. Those, uh...They taste really bad," Noah says. "You won't like them."

"Then why would you serve them at your party?" My frown deepens and I pull at the hem of my dress. I love to eat cakes and brownies. Anything with chocolate are my absolute favourites.

Noah ignores my question and when he notices that he is standing between my legs, he gulps down audibly and steps away from me. He then returns to his original place and pours the milkshake into a glass. He decorates it with whipped cream, sprinkles and delicately places a cherry on the top before adding a straw to the glass.

Accepting the milkshake from him, I immediately take a sip.

"This tastes so good." I happily hum to myself. Everything about the milkshake is perfect. I could cry from how good it tastes. 'Why am I getting so emotional over a milkshake?'

"Noah, this is definitely the best milkshake I have ever had."

He chuckles in response. "I'm glad you like it."

"Like? No, I love it, Noah." I immediately correct him. "Here, you taste it for yourself."

I hold out the glass for him to take a sip and Noah steps closer to where I'm sitting on top of the counter.

"But don't drink too much, okay? I love it a lot to share it with you." I point it out.

"Alright, alright." He laughs again.

He takes a sip and I look up at him expectantly. It's as if I have prepared it myself and now I want his approval. But Noah doesn't seem to mind it at all. He goes along with it and gives me a nod of approval and says, "It's good."

"Just good? It's taste delicious." I huff with an eye roll.

I finish the rest of my milkshake happily. After that, I hop off the counter and slightly stumble forward on regaining my footing. Luckily, I didn't break my heels.

Thanking him for the milkshake, I was about to exit the kitchen when Noah got a hold of my arm and spun me around to face him.

"You got a little..." he gestures towards the corner of my lips.

"Oh."

I raise my hand to clean but Noah beats me to it. He swipes his thumb over my lips and then proceeds to suck his thumb clean as he looks directly into my eyes.

I stand there frozen at Noah's intimate action and my stomach does a backflip. 'Did that really just happen?' I feel my knees get weak and a blush creeps onto my neck and cheeks instantly.

"There you go." Noah says lowly, looking down at me.

When I don't move away from him because I'm too struck to even respond, Noah slowly extends his left hand and lightly holds my waist. He cups my cheek with his other hand. He brings his face closer to mine and starts to lean in slowly.

My heart starts to beat rapidly as I watch Noah's face inch closer to mine. I instinctively close my eyes when he gets close enough for me to feel his warm breath on my lips. The music feels like a mere hum in the background and his firm hold stabilizes me to the ground.

"You look so beautiful tonight, Amy." Noah whispers.

I knit my eyebrows at hearing that. 'Did he just call me Amy? But Theo doesn't call me that.' I peel open my eyes quickly when I realise it isn't Theo standing in front of me.

Right before Noah's lips were about to meet mine, I move my face away from his and place a hand on his chest to push him back slightly. Why did I think for a moment that I was with Theo?

Noah opens his eyes and looks down at his chest where my hand is resting. He pinches his face in a painfully confused expression and searches my eyes for an answer.

"We should, um, probably get back to the party," I say to Noah, removing my hand from his shirt.

When he drops his hands from my body, I leave the kitchen without waiting for his reply.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 276 16
((PAUSED)) Best Rankings: #20 in interesting - 3/6/2023 #10 in tropes - 3/6/2023 #3 in princess treatment - 3/6/2023
336K 6.1K 82
(No longer writing) Yes my dears, the title says it all. One shots and scenarios about our half and half Senpai If you don't like a one-shot or somet...
31.7K 144 23
Rules to be a FezDolls' Rules 1. Keep your body right and represent the Dolls and Dirty Dolls Creation [Tour] as a brand. 2. Don't fall in love wi...
21.2K 711 56
I kept pushing, Not for me but for them for the love I trusted for the sister that's gone and for the mother that scared me I screamed when I wanted...