The Dragons that Fell // HOTD

By cara_de_cema

Rhaenyra and Rhaella get sent back in time and are given one more chance. Things play out differently then be... More

Fanart
ACT ONE
One-
Two -
Three -
Four -
Five -
Six-
Seven -
Eight -
Nine -
- Past -
Ten -
Eleven -
Twelve -
Thirteen -
Fourteen -
Fifteen -
Sixteen -
Seventeen -
Act Two
Eighteen -
Nineteen -
- Past -
Twenty one -
Twenty two -
Twenty Three -
Twenty Four -
Twenty Five -
Twenty Six -
Twenty Seven -
Twenty Eight -
Twenty Nine -
- Past -
Thirty -
Thirty One -
Thrirty Two -
Act 3
Thirty Three -
Thirty Four -
Thirty Five -
Thirty Six -
- Past -

Twenty -

887 35 0
By cara_de_cema

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

The following morning Rhaella had been called by her sister early in the morning the sun was not out yet as the two spoke in Rhaenyra's bed chamber, Harwin leaving the two be as he left to see everything was ready for the departure for later in the day.

"I spent a moon in the talks with the Martell about an agreement we both like and that would benefit the two of us... Baelon should wed Aliandra once both are of age." Rhaella went into more detail about what would be expected of Rhaenyra once she was Queen. "It was because of you that they pulled out of the war?" Rhaella nodded.

"And you do not know how hard it was for him to believe me, it was not until I told him of his uncle's betrayal. Lucky for me that happened days after I sent letter. I must add how did you manage to get mothers bed chamber?"

Rhaenyra laughed as she drank her tea. "I told Father that if my mother's room as well as others' stuff were not given to me I would take Harwin and fly to DragonStone and wed him and I would not be coming back" Rhaella nodded. "As for Alicent a room in Father's wing was given to her, closer for when he needs his needs taken care of" The two laughed. "You mean one of the small rooms that we would hide in when we were children?" Rhaella asked knowing those rooms were nothing compared to this one. "Indeed, the face that whore made, made my week, she and father got into an argument saying that she is queen and should be the one to get the room, not I... Then Rhaenys told her the only reason she was Queen was because she was warming up the king's bed for moons!"

A nock sounded making the two look up as Elinda made her way inside the room a soft smile on her lips as she bowed down to the two of them. "Everything is ready, we should be departing in an hour's time" Both girls nodded Rhaella smiling at the girl. "Thank you, Elinda. If you could get Lyanna for me" Elinda nodded as she left the room.

"With your court now the size of 30 ladies I should be adding one more for you" Rhaella spoke making Rhaenyra raise an eyebrow before being interrupted by Elinda, Lyanna, and an unknown girl. "This is Aelin, she is cousins with my future inlaws. She is a skilled warrior and midwife. She should be joining your ladies. She should protect you where Arkel is not able to" Rhaella smiled.

"Aelin," Rhaenyra smiled. "Princess," The girl smiled.

✧◦♚◦✧

It did not take long for all of them to be in the boat and on their way to DragonStone. Daemon, Laena, Laenor, Rhaenyra, and Harwin had left in Dragonback leaving behind Rhaella. The girl stayed outside with Baelon. The boy was attacked to her breast as Cregan and she spoke.

"I am still worried, your mother is fierce but while we and the wildings are now on good terms with us... I cannot help but worry Lilith she told me that they are becoming anxious" Rhaella spoke. "My sister is 3 years Rhaella for all we know she could be imagining things" Rhaella looked at him.

The conversation she had with the boy when she visited the North during her tour kept coming to mind. "Love we should enjoy our time here and worry about that once we are back in Winterfell" Cregan smiled kissing her. Rhaella nodded as they made their way inside to see everyone seated around the table.

"Muna, Look!" Alyssa spoke as she ran to her a toy dragon in her hand. "That is wonderful my love" Rhaella smiled. "Grandsire gave me! Look Wildfyre muna" Cregan laughed as he picked her up before pulling the chair out for Rhaella.

"How long do you plan on staying?" Alicent asked as they all waited for the food to be brought out. "I should leave once my sister gives birth to her first boy" Rhaella smiled. "We do not know if she will fall pregnant with babe soon?"

"I know she will, a healthy strong boy, just like his father" Rhaella reassured her a little laugh leaving her lips at the word strong. After that, not many words were shared as Rhaenys and Rhaella spoke in their mother's tongue excluding Alicent from the conversation.

It had taken them a day to arrive at DragonStone. A small ceremony would take place where Rhaenyra and Daemon wed last time, everything was ready for later in the evening for the couple. Rhaella could not help but chuckle as she saw the look of disgust on Alicent's face.

With Baelon asleep and Alyssa playing with Viserys Rhaella left to find her sister and Harwin. It did not take long for her to find them a small smile on her lips as she saw the two of them laughing at something.

"Sister, good brother" Rhaella smiled as she joined them. "Rhaella call me Harwin" The Strong boy smiled as he handed her a cup of wine which she took. "I must ask. Why wait and not wed sooner?" The two gave her a look.

"You believe we did not try?" Rhaenyra chuckled as she drank from her cup. "I presume not hard enough a simple please father and his highness is on his knees for you," Rhaella told her a teasing smile on her lips. "If you must know we had to wait after Father wed Her Highness after the scandal..."

"My apologies but not truly" Rhaella spoke as she remembered the night a sour taste in her mouth from the memory. "After that Father wished for us to court."

"Half a moon cycle, six moons... torture it must have been for the two of you" Rhaella smiled at the two of them as they gave her a look. "Funny. After that, Rhaenys had her fun and convinced Father to send us on tour so that every house could see their future Queen and King Consort" Rhaella laughed "My apologies for not being there when you visited Winterfell!"

"And once we came back we waited out of respect for the loss of Alicent's second child" The three looked at one another at the mention of the babe. "A shame, that might be my fault I cursed her when I found her with the King" Rhaella spoke knowing dam well it was her fault.

"Princess, your ladies wait for you" Looking down Rhaella went wide-eyed at the girl that stood in front of them. Needles. Looking up Rhaenyra gave her a we will talk later look as she left Harwin and her alone. "Well, I should be off then and get dressed for the ceremony myself." Harwin smiled as he left Rhaella to her thoughts.

It did not take long for Rhaella to find who she was looking for, a low sigh leaving her lips as she approached her. "Laena," Rhaella whispered by the way Laena's shoulder tensed she knew she was heard. Taking another step Rhaella looked at the water not speaking.

"I am sorry," Laena turned her eyes watery as she looked at Rhaella. "You're sorry! You're fucking sorry!" Laena shouted making Rhaella jump. "Laena please allow me to explain!" Laena gave her a look as she slapped her hand away. "You left me! You fucking left me! No letter no apology for two years Rhaella! Do you have any idea how I felt? Do you!" Rhaella looked at her.

Her own tears rolled down her face. "I know, Laena... I left I am the worst and I deserve your hate, your anger. I deserve to not be forgiven by you!" Rhaella cried. "I was always there for you, no matter what. I was there for you when you woke crying for the family that was taken from you. When you and the king argue! I was always there for you!" Laena sneered.

"I know! I know! You are far too good for me I know that! I don't deserve you or your love! I don't deserve your forgiveness! But allow me to apologize for leaving" Rhaella begged holding into Laena's hand.

"I hate you Rhaella, I hate you! I hate that I love you no matter what" Laena cried "You left me! Do not come begging for me now!" She slapped her leaving the Targaryen behind. Rhaella remained on the beach until she saw Lyanna waiting for her a sad look on her face.

With a grey and black dress, Rhaella joined the others with Alyssa in her arms, Cregan standing next to her with Baelon. She had not seen her sister wed last time, she had left for the north refusing to speak with her for a year. Now here she was smiling at her sister.

Rhaenyra and Harwin smiled at one another as they spoke. A knife given to them by Gerardys as the two continue with the sacred ceremony marrying one another as King Aegon the Conqueror once did to his two sister-wifes. Rhaella and Rhaenys shared a look as they saw Alicent's face.

After that, a small feast was shared between the family everyone enjoying their time. Rhaella rather drunk made her way to her uncle. A grin on her lips as Daemon held her. "Laena's heart will always belong to me uncle, you may take her as wife and give her children but she will always love me. I was her first everything." Daemon looked at her a hint of envy in Rhaella's eyes before she spoke again. "It must wound you, Rhaenyras heart belongs to Harwins even though yours belongs to her. You believe Laenas would belong to you" was all she said as Cregan apologized to Daemon as he took her away.

Daemon looked at her before leaving. A white hair girl followed close by. It wasn't until a roar sounded that everyone made their way to the window. "Laena!" Rhaenys whispered as they saw Vhagar and Caraxes disappear into the distance.

Rhaenys made her way outside Viserys following close by. Laenor and Rhaenyra looked at one another. It was bound to happen sooner or later the two of them had been sneaking around this past year it had surprised the two of them that Laena had not fallen with child.

Rhaenyra and Harwin had excused themself, to their own bed chamber. Their clothes were long gone.

"Rhaenyra" She shut him up by putting his dick in her mouth and sucking on it. Harwin let out a few groans as his wife took him in, in that pretty little mouth of hers. His hand came to grab a chunk of her hair as he tried hard not to trust Forward. She let out a laugh which vibrate as she took his dick out of her mouth. A strand of saliva still connected them both.

She took a deep breath before bringing his dick back to her mouth. She took as much as she could before bringing one of her hands to the lower part of his dick where her mouth couldn't reach and began to jerk him off. Harwin threw his head back as he moaned her name and told her to hurry.

"Nyra please" he whined missing the mouth of his wife. "No, we can't let you finish yet Harwin" Rhaenyra smiled as she crawled to his lap, positioning the head of his dick to her entrance. Slowly going down Rhaenyra moaned as she slid down before grinning as she began to ride him.

Harwin eyes stayed on her chest as they bounced before grabbing them as he began to suck on one, his other hand playing with her other nipple as Rhaenyra kept riding him. Her fingers finding her clit.

Harwin grunted as his lips found her neck his own fingers replacing Rhaenyras as he circled her clint before standing taking the two to the bed.

Their lips connected as Harwin trusted into her, his hand on her breaks as the other kept him from putting his whole weight on her. He didn't waste time as he thrusted again and again each time harder than the last.

Rhaenyra dug her nails into his back as she let out moans of pleasure. Her eyes shut enjoying the moment as Harwin dug his nails into her hips. As he pushed her hips towards him, which would leave marks. He hid his face in the crook of her neck sucking on her collarbone knowing she love it when he did.

"Look at me" Rhaenyra grunted, as she pulled his face to her. "Look at me while you fuck me,". Harwin grin his thrust becoming sloppy before regaining his pace his hand going to her folds as he circled her clit.

"It's so good" Harwin's whines were so hot, his thrusts were kept in pace. She began to move her hips against his. She loved how submissive he became when he was with her. Both of them enjoyed this moment, just having each other so close.

Anything the both could hear were their own whines and slapping of skin. The two fucked hard and good for who knows how long. They both came many times it wasn't until well past midnight that the two of them stopped. Rhaenyra on top of Harwin her face hidden on his neck as the two drifted to sleep.

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

- I have no idea how to write smutt

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3.5K 42
Before the union of Rhaenyra with Ser Laenor Velaryon, an event etched forever in memory took place when Daemon claimed Rhaenyra's innocence in the h...
490K 13.6K 71
What happens when Rhaenyra and Daemon's night in the brothel turned out to be more than what the princess admitted to? What happens when a child is c...
17.6K 362 9
Being the youngest daughter and younger sister is not easy. Alicent Hightower is Alana's older sister who can do no wrong. While Alicent marries King...
460K 14.2K 46
"A dragon might not be the only thing you ride tonight." | Where the Dance of Dragons is stopped before it truly begins-with Rhaenyra as the Heir to...