Power or Death

By sarahalisonn

Vampires are extremely sexual creatures. Agnes is about to turn 18. The time has come to find her mate. As Th... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Character Aesthetic.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.

Chapter 19.

392 13 0
By sarahalisonn

I spin us around and lay Briggs down on his back. I quickly grab the lube and slather up my cock. Without breaking our kiss or our embrace, I start to enter my mate.

I feel so much love and happiness. I am the first person to ever do this with him and I'm glad to be sharing him with Xave.

'I love you so much, brother. Let me show you.' I link to Briggs as he moans into my mouth. I'm only halfway in and I'm not going to last. He is squeezing me so tight with his little hole. It feels so good that I'm gonna cum.

'I'm sorry, you feel so fucking good. I'm gonna cum.' I moan.

'Put it in and fuck me, sweetheart. Give daddy your cum. Fill me up, Riley.'  Briggs links back.

I break our kiss and slam my cock all the way into his ass. 'Oh fuck. I'm gonna cum, I can't move or I'm gonna bust.' I whine.

'Fuck me, now.' He demands.

Oh my fucking god.

I am so far over the edge I have no idea how I'm still holding it back. I have to do it. I have to move.

I pull my hips back and thrust them forward roughly.

'Yes, fuck.' I moan.

I pull back again and thrust forward harder and deeper.

'Briggs.' I whine.

I pull back and sink my teeth into his neck as I ram back into him and fill him with my cum. Oh, wow. He tastes so good.

Briggs is moaning under me and I feel warmth hit my chest as he finds his climax. Yeeeessssss.

We all snap our heads over to Agnes' bed as we hear her moan again. Her hair is almost all white, it's beautiful. I wonder what it means that her hair is changing colors.

Before I realize it, Xave is pushing me out of the way and is pounding into Briggs.

Ok.

Briggs' P.O.V.

I'm trying so hard not to be embarrassed that even though it was short, I throughly enjoyed being fucked by my brother. It's going to take some time to get over it and be more comfortable with it, but I'm willing to figure it out.

Xave pushed Riley out of the way after we saw Agnes react again. I understand him, we need to get this done.

'Fuck, baby. You're pounding me so hard. It feels so fucking good.' I moan as I run my hands all over Xave's body.

My cock is already hard again. Honestly, I don't even know if he's been soft in the last hour or so.

It's crazy. I want to feel so embarrassed that I'm getting plowed in the ass but I can't be. I not only feel good but I feel like once Xave marks me, I will be complete.

I can't be embarrassed that I enjoy pleasure from my mates. I never even thought about being with a man but that's because I only want these two men. They are perfect and all together I think we make the best mates to take care of our female mate, Agnes.

Fuck. I can't wait to fuck her. I hope when Xave marks me that she wakes up. I need her, we all need her.

It's a different kind of want and feelings when I think about fucking Agnes vs fucking Xave or Riley. I'm not sure I understand this fully, yet. But I'm excited to see what happens between us.

'Yes, Alpha. Look at you taking my cock like you do this all the fucking time.' Xave growls.

I am about to cum all over us, I hope he is close.

'I can't hold it.' I groan as I release more seed all over my body.

Immediately, Xave drops his fangs and bites my neck as he moans out his release into my body.

Magical.

That's the only word I can think of that can even try to describe what I'm feeling.

Magical.

As soon as Xave marked me, I felt complete.

Agnes also sat up in her bed with fully white hair as she is moaning and moaning like she is about to find her own release.

We all look at her and moments later, Agnes cums all over the bed, looking like a sex goddess. Holy fuck. The glow she is admitting is gorgeous and alarming at the same time.

Not sure what to do, Xave and I disconnect. Then as soon as Agnes finishes, she opened her eyes and jumps on me.

Agnes sinks down onto my cock and we both let out a loud moan. Fuck. I rip her gown off and run my hands all over her body. I sit up and bury my nose in her neck as she throws her head back.

'Fuck, Agnes. I'm so fucking sorry. Please forgive me, I didn't mean to.' I beg her.

She finally looks at me in the eyes and shushes me with her finger over my lips.

Agnes is the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen. No one can compare to her. I am so in love with her that it hurts that I haven't been with her this last week.

'Fuck now, talk later.' She tells me in her sweet voice. Leaning down, she captures my lips while she continues to rock her hips and grind on me.

'Oh, I missed you so much.' I tell her as I roll us over so she's under me and I just start giving it to her. Thrust after thrust, I pound into her harder and deeper than the last.

The euphoria I feel is something I will never forget.

Grabbing her hip, I start rutting into her and I can't help but throw my head back. 'Fuck!' I moan.

'Yes, daddy. Right there.' Agnes moans as her nails dig into my arms.

That's when I feel it. This time is going to be different. I can feel my cock start to swell and the tip expands to lock us together.

'Oh shit.' I growl, it feels so good. 'You ready, darlin?'

'Put a pup inside me, Alpha.' Agnes moans. With that, I completely lose it. I reach my climax and start emptying my balls into my mate.

I reach down and start rubbing her clit as I take one of her nipples into my mouth. A few seconds later, she reaches her climax and sucks the remainder of my seed into her body like a vacuum.

We are both moaning and screaming as we enjoy the experience of our first tie together.

I have heard my dad and grandfather talk about knotting and what it means but fuck me, I didn't know sex could feel any better. But knotting does. I want to do this a million times with Agnes.

Feeling that we are fused together, I continue to rock my hips and grind into her because it just feels so amazing.

After about 10-15 more minutes of me stealing as much pleasure as I can, Agnes rolls me over to my back.

She immediately starts fucking the absolute shit out of me. She is slamming into me like she is trying to shatter my hips. It's wonderful.

I no longer feel connected to her with my knot so the tie must be complete. After Agnes cums all over me, I go to remove her because I literally have nothing left to give me. She took all my cum in the tie and I'm completely empty.

Agnes stops me, starts grinding on me, and then sinks her teeth into my chest, right above my heart.

Well, I reached my climax but I'm not shooting anything. I am trying to but it's already all in her body. It's a strange sensation. Reaching my climax and cumming with no ejaculation. I love it and hate it at the same time.

'Maybe I should drain you, daddy.' Agnes links me.

'Do it, love. I deserve it.' I reply.

'Let's see how well your vampire can help you and Brock recover. I love you, Briggs. I'll see you in a couple days.' She states so sweetly as I start to get light headed the more she drinks from me.

My head is dark, I'm floating around, Brock is high. This is payback.

Anges' P.O.V.

That tie, was amazing. I didn't know mating was going to be that enjoyable. I can still feel all the seed in my lower abdomen that Briggs released while I dismount his unconscious body.

I didn't necessarily want to put him out but he needs to understand what happens when you take too much blood from someone. It's also a lesson Riley is going to face when I'm done with him.

Speaking of. Riley comes over and gets onto his knees in front of me, lifts my leg over his shoulder, and starts feasting on me.

I immediately put my hands in his hair because of how amazing it feels. I know this is his way of starting to say sorry for what happened when we got here, with that she-wolf but we are going have a serious conversation later.

'Fuck me, give me your seed baby.' I moan and in one swift movement, I am bend over the bed with Riley slamming into me.

'Yes, fuck!' He moans. Leaning down he starts kissing up my back and over my shoulders.

'I will never be able to tell you how sorry I am, love. I didn't know that was going to happen. There was no reason that should have happened. Please forgive me, Agnes.' He pleads through the link as he continues the assault on my pussy.

'Fuck!' I scream when he grabs my hip and really gets in deep.

'No. Fuck now, talk later.' I command back to him.

This is absolutely not how I wanted to make our first pup but at this point it can't be helped. I am so mad at what happened because all I wanted to do was make a good first impression and it was ruined.

I know and understand that my wolf males have a past that does not include me and appears to involve she-wolves from this pack. I don't know what I'm going to do yet, but how I feel is not ok.

After a couple more minutes I feel Riley's cock start to swell, even more than it normally does. Next I feel the head expand and lock onto my cervix as he ruts into me.

It feels so fucking good, but I refuse to really enjoy it. I will wait till I'm with Xave to appreciate all this pleasure.

Riley keeps grinding and moan how much he loves me and no one will be able to make him feel the way I do. Then he finally unloads and I climax. My body sucks the shit out of his cock and drains his balls into my womb.

I feel normal, I don't feel like I'm going to power surge and pass out. The guys mating and marking must have been the final piece. After Riley is done, he collapses on me and lays on my back.

If I wasn't to aggravated with him, I would have continued to fuck him but I can't. I just want the tie to release so I can nearly drain him, too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.5K 3.8K 17
Eve's been through a lot, but prophecy isn't through with her yet. Not yet ready for what it asks of her, it drives a wedge between her and the love...
1.6K 150 32
All her life Khloe Jenkins took her humanity for granted. An unexpected death has her seeking out her close friend. She discovers from her friend abo...
25.4K 903 31
Twenty-year-old Rosaleen Young is finally living her own life. She has lived her whole life by someone's rules and demands and now is her time to fin...
175K 6.6K 49
Sexual content 18 and older advised Iris is an alpha female. She's beautiful, powerful, reliable and the future queen of the werewolf world There ar...