Listen To My Stupid Heart ♡

By imaginesnher

"Arini, I have told you this for hundred times and I'm telling you again. I don't love you, will never love y... More

Listen To My Stupid Heart 💕
Characters & Aesthetics
1. The First Meet 😌
2. A Real And Rare Stupid 😒
3. Math Tutor 👨‍🏫
4. He Believes Me
5. Yeh Mausam Ki Baarish 🌧💙
6. Abh yeh Anubhav kyun 🤨
7. His Jealousy Makes Her Cry
8. First Kiss ♡
9. Behen Toh Bilkul Nhi!! 🙅‍♂️
10. Red Day 🔴
11. Gussa Out Of Control 💀
12. Best Friends 🍒
13. Farewell 🏵
14. That Angry With Me?
15. Missing Each Other
16. Tum Jahan Main Wahan 😻
17. First Day Of College
18. Accident?
19.Bus🚍Ride
20. Freshers Party 🥳
21. Secret Kiss 🤫
22. Ragging?!
23. Friends With Karan?
24. Crazy in Love?
25. College Trip
26. Truth And Dare Went Wrong ❌
27. Don't Leave Me
28. Arini is Safe
29. Amusement Park 🎠
30. Confession
31. His Stupid Only 🐧
32. Library Kiss📚💞
33. Jelly Jelly Shrey 😤
34.'Hum' Zindagi Bharke liye💗🌻
35. Teasing 😆
37. Girlfriend hi hai 🧍‍♂️
38. Diwali Date 🪔
39. Bhabi Knows
40. Sick
41. Cuts
42. Reality
43. The Call
44. Finding The Truth
45. The Stunt
baat karo mujhse koi
46. Love You Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
47. Karan
48. A Good Day
49. Lizard Between Our Kiss
50.Bromance b/w AnuShrey?
51. Finally A Job
52. Will You Marry Me? 💗
53. Mehendi 💚
54. Family's Love
55. Shaadi 🌼
56. Ant Bhala Toh Sabh Bhala ✨
57. First Night
Epilogue
THANK YOU
Bonus 1
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

36. Karva Chauth

4.1K 303 34
By imaginesnher

🌻🌻happy birthday to abcdemnopqrstuv 🙂
Sorry but apka name bada ajib hai..pata nhi kitne attempt kiya🙂🙂🙂but happy birthday🎉🎁🎁abcdemnoqrstuvwxya
Everyone wish her please 🍓🍓

It's your birthday gift from me and i hope others will enjoy too. I wrote it in hurry, hope it was good... And do comments everyone 🤨🤨 itna efforts dala mene, zara idhar toh dekho 🌻🌻

🌻happy reading 🌻

Next day

It was Karva chauth. The Saxena house was filled with cheers all sudden today, guests were arriving one by one. Every year they celebrate this together. This year it was more special too as the only son of the house married, it's their first Karva Chauth. It seemed to be more special.

But in secret it was special for someone else too. Arini. It was her first Karva chauth too. But since the morning, no one has seen her in the house. She wasn't coming out of her room.

" It's very hard to hide in your own house but I have no other options " She said while packing her breakfast in a tiffin box. As she wasn't coming out of the room, maids sent her food in her room but who knew that she had some other intentions.

" Tomorrow when I'll go out, I'll feed it to the dogs " She murmured while doing her work.

" Arini.... Arini.... Open the door,your kaaki has come, she wants to meet you. " It was her bhaabi now. Since the morning, someone was coming and knocking on her door again and again.

"Bas aj hi puri duniya ko meri yaad agayi warna dusre din koi puchta tak nhi 😤" She became annoyed. " Bas ek Shrey.... Ekbar aya tak nhi dekhne ki main room mein kyun hu 🥲"

( the whole world is recalling me today otherwise nobody cares about me on other days/ just this shrey didn't even come for once)

" Arini are you listening? Come outside.. "

" Haan bhabi ap jayo.. Hum aajayenge "

( yes bhabi you go.. I'll come)

She lied purposely, she knew she's not getting out today. Cause she is keeping fast for him. And it's a secret.

" Sach mein jiske liye itna kuch usiko parva nhi hai. Kya bekar insaan hai. "

( really... The one I'm all these for, doesn't even care. How bad he is!)

🌻🌻🌻

" Shrey beta, do you know why isn't Arini getting out of her room today? " Shrey spun his head when Arini's mom asked him. He had to say 'no' to her as Shrey, himself didn't know anything about it.

" Ghar mein itne log hain, yeh toh room mein beithe rehne wali ladki hai nhi.. Pata nhi kya hogaya aj" She left saying those words but made Shrey worried now.

( there are so many guests at home, and she's not someone who sits in room.. Don't know what happened to her today)

He took out his phone and checked the time. It was almost lunch time now. Without thinking much, he dialed her number and walked to a corner.

" Finally, you cared about me " Her voice sounded little weird to him.

" Shut up and tell me why aren't you coming down? Come and eat. Tumhare favorite khana bhi hai... And i have chocolate fo--"
( your favorite foods are here)

" Chup chup chup " ( shut up shut up shut up) arini shouted. " Don't talk about foods in front of me now. Or I won't be able to keep it "

" Matlab? " He frowned.

( what do you mean?)

" Secret. "

" Niche ayo chupchaap, don't be missing in your own house "

( come down)

Without giving him the answer,she asked, " Kya tum shaam ko mere room aa skte ho? "

( can you come to my room in this evening?)

Shrey thinned his brows and asked, " Why? "

" Secret. Just come , okay bye don't disturb me " With that she cut the call.

Everyone started doing lunch then. Only the wives who were keeping fasts, weren't eating. But all sudden, shrey didn't want to eat anymore. He didn't know if she has eaten or not. He couldn't eat. He was about to go to the guest room but someone called him from behind, " Shrey, come and eat "

He looked there blankly. He couldn't even understand how to say no. " Come " Again he was called. He sighed and went there.

He felt the urge to ask about Arini to someone. But will it be okay? Taking small steps to his sister, Shrey asked, "wouh.. Didi.. Hum sab khaenge.... Arini? "

( wuhh.. Sister, all of us will eat... Arini?)

" Uska khana room mein vej denge. " He heard her and sighed in relief. Atleast she is not starving.

( we will send her food to her room)

He took a seat beside his jiju then.

Just as Shrey touched the rice, his phone rang. It was Arini. If she needed to talk, she could have come here. Aren't we under the same roof? He thought. Shrey decided to receive the call at first and then to eat. But just as he touched the phone to his ear, a loud voice came.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaa I can't"

" What.. What just happened? Do you want me to be deaf? " Shrey managed to say.

Arini pouted from the other side of phone. Rubbing her empty stomach which was asking for food now, she blabbered,
" Bhook lag rhi hain kya karu? 🥺"

( I'm hungry, what to do?)

Shrey sighed and looked everywhere for her. She wasn't here. " Upar beithke chillane se bhook nhi jayegi, khana khayo. Didn't aunty send you your lunch? "

( your hunger won't die if you keep on shouting upstairs. Eat.)

Her pout became wider. " She did " Looking at those tasty dishes, she murmured sadly

" Then eat. "

" I can't.."

" Why? "

"Secr--"

" Shut up and tell me fast "

" I kept fast..... for you. "

"Tum.... Kya? " ( you...what?) Shrey felt hardness in his chest hearing her words. He couldn't believe it. Looking at the table, all foods, he asked her again, " You won't eat? Anything? "

" Nhi naa...vrat hota hai "

( no.. It's fast)

Shrey pushed his plate. The hardness became harder now. He felt goosebumps all over his skin. He felt like all his emotions are playing games inside of his heart now. Someone kept fast for him, only for him. He felt being so special. Now he couldn't eat anymore. Pushing the plates he stood up.

" Where are you going Shrey? " Just as he stood up, Jai (his jiju/ Arini's brother) questioned him.

" Ahh jiju... My stomach is hurting little.. I'll eat later. " With that he left. He ran to the upstairs, lead his feet to Arini's room. The room was locked, he knocked there multiple times.

Arini felt horror, not knowing where to hide those untouched dishes which her mom gave her to eat. "K.. Kaun? " She stuttered before asking.  ( who?)

"Main hu. "

( it's me)

Sighing in relief, she opened the door and let him come inside.

" Arini, don't do this. You already love me so much, I know that and that's enough. You don't have to keep any fast. Come and eat with me"

" Wow you know that I love you "

He rolled his eyes and held her arm, " You don't have to starve for me. Come now "

" No no.. Nahi nahi .. Mujhe nhi khana "

( no no.. I can't eat)

" Arini you said just now that you're hungry, how can I keep you hungry even after knowing it? "

She again shook her head and whined, " Pati patni ese hi karte hai. ( husband wife does this ) Aren't you watching our mom dad, bhabi and bhai and others? "

Shrey pressed his lips in annoyance. He always had different thoughts for this rituals. He never liked it how only women are meant to keep all the fast and other stuffs. Now it was more disturbing to him when his own girl did the same thing for him.

" Okay then rakhte hai fast. Main bhi nhi kha rha " He came to a conclusion.

( okay then let's keep fast. I'm not eating too)

" Hattt esa kahan hota! " She chuckled thinking he was joking.

( no.. It doesn't happen)

But he seemed serious. Looking at her eyes he said, " Hota nhi ab hoga. Abse har saal hoga "

( it does not happen but it'll happen . And it will happen every year)

🌻🌻

Everyone was present on terrace. Finally the moon came too. It was the time break the fast now. He smiled even more thinking about their secret fast. He tiptoed to Arini's room and carefully locked that from inside.

He already saw her standing near the window, arranging a little thaali, with some water, sweets and a chhanni.

She was in a red lehenga, looking perfect to be his bride.

He stood in front of her. The smile never left his lips when he found her struggling with the thaali in her hand. She looked cute. Shrey spared time to look at her, to adore her more. Her dupatta was turned into a veil now. Just like a newly married wife. Shrey chuckled in mind thinking about their married life.

It would be exciting & loving with you. He couldn't stop smiling how close they'll be after wedding, everyday he would be spending with her, every morning will start with Arini and nights will find their end by her face only.

"Ufff itna kuch log kese pakadte hai"
( how can people hold these all?)
His thoughts broke when he saw Arini being irritated now. He held the thaali and said, "mene pakda hua hai, thik hai? "

( I'm holding it, okay?)

Excitement was running on her body. It was her first time doing all these. Each moments felt so joyful to her. Just as she held the chhanni, shrey couldn't stop himself from asking, " Arini, how did you manage everything? This thaali, chhanni? How? "

She gave an awkward smile, " I saw mom and bhaabi arranging all these, when I went to the tailor, I bought them with my pocket money. "

Shrey felt bad for wasting her money like that. It felt worse when he realised that he had nothing to give her. Giving her a light smile, Shrey said weakly, "but I have nothing to gift you. "

She shrugged her shoulders and grinned, "koi nhi. Tum toh ho na yahi chalega ...aur meri gift tum ho "

( it's okay. You came and that's all for me. You're my gift)

Shrey didn't know how many times his heart skipped those beats. She started doing the rituals gradually and his eyes were stuck on her only. She was full with excitement and smile was always waving on her lips. She was really the ray of light, hope in his life.

Shrey made her drink water after that and without wasting time, Arini too made him drink that as it was his fast too. They both broke their fasts together.

" Let's enjoy the moon now. " Said Arini looked at the moon. " It's very beautiful " She added. But Shrey's eyes never left her face. He was lost, so lost in love. He felt like he crossed all the limits now. He can't fall for her more than this now. Maybe there's no limits left anymore. His heart told.

" Shrey chaand dekho na. Tum dekh hi nhi rhe"

( shrey look at the moon. You're not watching)

He shook his head, " Wahi dekh rha hu. "

( I'm watching that )

" Us taraf asmaan mein dekho. Meri taraf nhi"

( look at the sky, not at me)

" Mera asmaan, mera duniya sirf tumhari taraf basta hai Arini. Main kya karu? "

( my sky, my world is you only Arini. What can I do?)

Her words hang in her mouth only. The sudden rush of heat stopped her from saying anything. " Aur meri chaand bhi tum ho. "
( you're my moon)

He added in the end. "mere is andhere si zindagi mein bas ek roshni tum ho. Meri chaand ho. "

( you're the only light of my dark life. My moon)

Arini became totally red under his stare. It was making her shy. She took a few back steps. She went under the red curtain of the window. Those curtain made a red tint of light which fall on her face, making her look stunning. After a while she no more could look at Shrey, her eyes looked down.

Shrey took steps towards her. He took a strands and hanged that behind her ear. "Why are you so shy to me? " He whispered sending hot airs to her cold body.

Holding her chin, he tried to make her look up saying " Look at me, let me look at your eyes"

" Arini? " When he called her name, she slowly looked at him. But it made her heartbeats ran faster inside. Leaving her chin, his fingers touched her lower lip. Some lip gloss came on his finger but he didn't care. He caressed that area.

Arini felt new excitement in her body. He wanted to be kissed. But it was disturbing her how he wasn't doing anything. But with excitement, a nervousness was working inside of her too. She was so bad at reading eyes and faces. But all she could understand by looking at his eyes, it had only love and longing.

Slowly Shrey moved his face closer to her. His eyes were fixed on her ones. His hand went to her cheek, pulling her face slowly towards him, "can...can i kiss you? " He whispered and gained a nod from her. He finally pressed his lips on her. He captured her lips in a slow kiss. Arini closed her eyes in reaction, she couldn't move her lips in synch, so she left herself in his hand and let Shrey take the handle.

Gradually the kiss started becoming a little intense. Arini felt knots in her stomach. It was being difficult to stand there, also to breath. But as if he could hear her thought, he suddenly left her lips and gave a few kisses on her cheeks. She couldn't stand anymore and grabbed his collar for support. But it only pulled shrey closer.

"Shr...shreyhhh." She somehow breathed and suddenly shrey looked at her to know if she was enough comfortable or not.

Sharing a glance with him, Arini spoke, "i can't stand. My knees are feeling weak. " He held her waist tightly and told, " Dont worry, you won't fall. " They looked at each other for a moment and then Shrey again leaned for another kiss. His one hand went down to hold her waist and another one rested behind her neck. Arini felt like being squeezed in love. She was giving up herself on him. Her legs couldn't stand straight, they were trembling but Shrey held her tightly so that she doesn't fall.

Giving Arini time to breathe, Shrey left her lips but attacked her neck. Everything was so unexpected and new to Arini. Inside her body, butterflies were flying, jumping, dancing, singing and what not.

And suddenly her bare back touched the cold wall. She shivered because of it but couldn't move either as Shrey pushed himself on her. He felt so hot when her chest pressed on his body.

Arini closed her eyes and she dared not to open them as well when Shrey again attacked her lips. Arini left a loud moan when Shrey squeezed her waist. He took the chance to enter inside her mouth and explore that too.

Arini felt like losing her mind. Shrey's body was all over around her, securing her in him. Her dupatta was stuck between their bodies. Her small breasts were shamelessly brushing on his chest. She could feel something hard touching between her legs too.

Shrey placed kisses all over her face and kept on rubbing and squeezing her waist for multiple times. Suddenly Arini's dupatta fall on the ground. Shrey drags his face to her chest, giving there wet kisses. Before he could go more down to her clevage, someone called his name,

" Shrey Tu kahan hai? "

( where are you shrey?)

They both opened their eyes, being shocked as if they woke up from any dream. Suddenly shrey maintained a distance from her and took her dupatta from the floor and looked at her. Her hands were in fists, blouse was displaced a little, she was panting heavily, her lip gloss totally ruined and she was looking down.

Shrey found her being full red. He couldn't figure out if it was for the red curtain or the blush. He gave her the dupatta and mumbled " Sorry... I... I just.... Sorry.. "

" No... No.. It's okay.... " She replied in hurry not to make him feel awkward or bad cause she too has enjoyed whatever happened just a few minutes ago. She couldn't make Shrey feel bad for that.

Shrey nodded and looked at her. He noticed how shy she was that she couldn't even look at him.

" I think someone is calling me. I should go "

" Bhabi.. Bhabi is calling you.. "

" Oh.. Okay.. I'm going. " With that he left in hurry. He felt like embarrassing himself in front of her.

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

I'm thinking to open an insta account, I have seen other writers doing the same too but they have a strong fan base. Well, my readers are sweet too 🌚🌚😘😘

Will you guys come to talk to me there? If I open any account? Then I might open.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 1.9K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
146K 5.4K 58
I'm sorry I wasn't looking" I said rubbing my elbow because his chest was HARD. "Yeah you weren't, Watch where you're going" he said in a rude tone...
65.7K 5.7K 15
⋆𝐀 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤⋆ ⋆𓍯𓂃ᥫ᭡. #Book 2 of INNOCENT CRUSHES Series "I think I...