Falling for a Demisexual-Tayl...

By Dreamcast45

When a writer named Erin meets a hot actor named Taylor Zakhar Perez They have instant chemistry but one pro... More

Party
Driving Home-Part II of Party
The Morning After.
Good Things Start With Coffee
Here?
Movie Date
Movie Date Part II
Instagram
The Hike
Chapter Nine- (I don't have title for this chapter.)
Instagram
Picnic In The Park
At Erin's place
The Next Morning
Meeting with an editor
Dinner With Taylor.
Telling Miguel
At The Hollywood Bowl
London, Baby!
London Part 2
London Part III
London Part IV
London V: A Day Out
Instagram
Milan
Milan part 2
Milan part III: A day in.
Instagram
New York, New York.

Shower time.

45 2 3
By Dreamcast45

The next morning, Erin opened her eyes and rolled over and reached out her hand, only to find that Taylor wasn't there. She wondered where he had gone to. No way he ditched her at his own place. She laid there for a bit just to wake up. She would've first just grabbed a water and then had coffee, but this wasn't her place.  

As she rolled over to close her eyes. A few minutes later, Erin smelled  eggs, pancakes, coffee and maple syupe, and she saw a small red rose. Taylor carrying a tray of both their breakfasts. She smiled. "Wow.. what's all this?"

"Oh, just wanted to have some I wanted to do. Hope you like pancakes."

"I love them. Thank you." 

Taylor brought the tray over to her and placed it in front of her. "Last night was amazing." He said as he took a sip of his coffee. "And, I'm not just talking about what happened during the movie. Although, that was amazing, too."

"Yeah, it was a lovely evening." She sipped her own coffee and put some butter and maple sryup on her pancakes and cut into them. 

"I'm so glad your book is getting published. Actually, I'm glad your book is getting published." 

She nodded, "Me too.  I just can't believe I'm doing it." She took a bite.

"Any plans for today?" 

"Nah. Well, maybe some writing, maybe I'll go to Echo park for a run." 

"Both sound good." He said digging into his pancakes.

"What are you going to do today?" 

"Just going to work on some projects. I have a couple meetings." 

"Oh, sounds good." 

They both contuned to eat and talk about Fairwell To Arms. (What they remembered, anyway) Once they were done. Taylor took the trays back to the kitchen and Erin followed him. "Do you need any help.

Taylor turned to her, "Yes. I need you in the shower after I clean up." He said, in a doment tone.

Erin hearing this, know it was something she always wanted, but no guy was up to the task of it. She went into his bathroom and turned on the water, she stepped in, letting the water run down on her. She wasn't sure if she was soppost to do anything. Soap herself or anything. But, first she smelled her breath and decided to get her toothbrush out of her bag and toothpaste and brushed her teeth and then got back in the shower. 

After Taylor was done with the dishes, washing them, drying them and putting them away, he walked slowly to the bathroom, opening the door, walking towards the shower,  slowly opening the certon. Erin looked over to him, he got in, let the water hit him. Erin watched him. He looked so good wet, like a Greek god. Taylor grabbed the soap, "This time, we will not be interrupted." He grabbed the soap and ran it all down her body. Every part and crave did not go untouched.

Then, Erin did the same and then Taylor moved closer to her and smashed his lips into hers, kissing her passionately and grabbing her butt. He moved his lips down her body, kissing her all over. That made her wet on the inside as well as the outside. He wrapped her leg around him and licked his tongue inside of her. Erin moaned at the sensation, and him swirling it around. "Holy fuck." She whispered. After she came, Taylor moved upward, and lined her up and taking himself inside of her and trusted her, kissing down her neck, as the water till ran over him. 

Erin moaned out some more moving her hips with him.  Taylor licking, sucking and nibbling on her neck.  He hold his hands on her shoulders. And hers on his for balance.  He went in harder and deeper, knowing she could take it, but would pull back if it was too much for her. 

Taylor trusted harder, and harder. Erin, moaning and moaning. The water hitting them just right and she grabbed the wall. Taylor going in deeper. Erin couldn't see anything and was on the verge of cumming, but held off. They kept at the reyum and soon they both hit their high. It slowly went throught, up to Erin's brain. She wished she was laying down for this one. She gripped his broad shoulders and he huffed a breath of air. He noticed that Erin wasn't looking too good. "Babe, are you okay?" He asked her as her eyes were still closed. 

She opened them a second later. "Yeah, that was really good. My head's a little wibbily right now, I think." 

"Oh. Do you want to lay down for a little bit?" 

"Yes." 

Taylor turned off the water and slowly stepped out of the shower and guided her out of the shower, too. He grabbed a towel and dried her off and wrapped it around her and he dried himself off and grabbed another one for her hair to put on top of the pillow and slowly guided her to his room. He placed the towel down gestured for her to lay down. He laid down next to her and rubbed his head. "Do you want some aspirin?" 

"I shouldn't take it with in four hours of taking Advil, but thank you." 

"Okay, what about a head message?"

"Sounds good. I'd like that." 

"Okay." He reached over and tilted her up and he got behind her and allowed her to lean on him. His hands in her lovely blonde hair, messaging her head. She closed her eyes and he rubbed her head for 10 minutes. "There. Feel better?" 

She looked up at him with a smile. "Much better. Thank you" She got herself up and turned her head to him. She gave him a kiss. He wrapped his arms around her, kissing her back. They pulled away and looked at each other. "Sadly... I have to go and I know you have things to do."

"Yes. Sadly. But, good news is: in two weeks, we don't have to say goodbye. We get to have some whole days together." 

She nodded. She kissed him once again and got up and took off the towel and then went to her bag and dressed herself. Just some jeans and a pink shirt and then a pink coat over it. Taylor laying there admiring her said, "I'm going to think of you in pink. Is that okay or just weird." 

"A little, but from you, I'll take anything for you." She walked over to the bed and kissed him and then went back to her suitcase and zipped it back up. 

"Can I walk you out?" 

"Of course."  She reached out her hand and he grabbed his robe and then took her head and they walked to the front door. Taylor opened it and Erin stepped outside and dropped her bag and hugged Taylor. "Thank you for the head message. And I just have so much fun with you." She whispered of this in his ear." 

He hugged her back tight. "My pleasure. And I love being with you." 

"I love being with you, too" She let go of the hug and embraced him. "We can still do something before we go across the Atlantic?" 

"Yeah, of course. I'll let you know after my meetings. I have some ideas." He smiled. 

"I love your smile."

"I love yours too." 

"I love your eyes."

"I love yours too. And how brave you are and how sweet and funny you are."

"I love... just being with you."

"I love..." He was about to say it, but stopped himself. "I love just being with you, too." 

They smiled, kissed and Erin slowly turned away and walked to her car. She put her bag in her truck and then got in and waved. She then put the car in reverse and backed out. 

Taylor, still watching her waved, and walked back into his place and closed the door. He was so close to telling her, but he knew they'll be another chance. She wasn't going anywhere and neither was he. 

A/N: Poor Taylor. But eventually. I think they'll work that last part out. Hope you enjoyed this chapter as always.

-Dreamcast45

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.8K 1.3K 45
Destiny Palmer...she seems like your normal teenage girl, but she's far from that. Now that's because she gets bullied, by some of the Magcon boys. A...
152K 5.4K 89
Jeremy x Michael Fluff, love and angst Any grammar police comments will be deleted.
73.2K 3.4K 42
"Now if you're talking body, you got a perfect one so put it on me swear it won't take you long if you love you right we fuck for life on and on and...
1M 11.2K 200
Welcome to my third book of imagines! {*} = smut! Requests are closed! MEAN OR HATEFUL COMMENTS WILL GET YOU BLOCKED!!!!