SIN | Rhea Ripley | Dark, Spi...

By HJaneRipley

Katarina lives a very different life. Protected profusely and living by the orders from her Father, she has n... More

PART ONE | Spasibo
PART TWO | Deja Vu
PART THREE | Malysh
PART FOUR | Sushi
PART FIVE | Unsafe
PART SIX | Week
PART SEVEN | Chastity
PART EIGHT | Sam
PART NINE | Sleeper
PART TEN | Marry
PART ELEVEN | 25
PART TWELVE | Taste
PART THIRTEEN | Daughter
PART FOURTEEN | Orlando
PART FIFTEEN | Distraction
PART SIXTEEN | Hint
PART SEVENTEEN | Self-Care
PART EIGHTEEN | Explore
PART NINETEEN | Remind
PART TWENTY | Sake
PART TWENTY-ONE | Jealousy
PART TWENTY-TWO | Zoe
PART TWENTY-THREE | Kissing
PART TWENTY-FIVE | Eradicator
PART TWENTY-SIX | Soon
PART TWENTY-SEVEN | Kitty & Jesus
PART TWENTY-EIGHT | 911
PART TWENTY-NINE | Dream
PART THIRTY | Pain
PART THIRTY-ONE| Desperate
PART THIRTY-TWO | Ring
PART THIRTY-THREE | IT (part 1)
PART THIRTY-FOUR | IT (part 2)
PART THIRTY-FIVE | Sestra
PART THIRTY-SIX | Hungry
PART THIRTY-SEVEN | Favourite Sin

PART TWENTY-FOUR | Enough

2.1K 90 36
By HJaneRipley

Part Playlist:
Shivers - Ed Sheeran
This Love - Maroon 5

____________________________

"Should I do something to warm up? Or maybe I should wear clothes I can dance in if he asks me to. Do you think he will ask me to dance?" I was asking Rhea all of this. "Or act? Sing? Should I warm up my vocal chords? Maybe he won't-"

"Kat!" Rhea grabbed me by the shoulders. "You'll be amazing. We can pack you a bag of clothes in case he does ask you to dance. That sound good?"

I nodded, and took a couple breaths.

Rhea kissed me on the temple and helped me pack a simple bag of some exercise clothes and shoes. Then I panicked a bit more about how I didn't have ballet shoes.

"Alright, Kat. Relax, we'll find a spot to buy a pair on the way. We're early anyway-"

"No, no." I shook my head. "I can't just buy and wear them, they take a while to be broken in." I told her quickly. Rhea looked to the wall, unsure of what to say next. I put my hands on my forehead and rubbed it. "Maybe I shouldn't have done this."

"No, Kat. Come on, you'll be fine. Georgina.. she" Rhea cleared her throat. "I already checked with Georgina about this guy, I wanted to make sure you'll be ok, she said he's lovely. One of the nicest men out there."

"Yeah?" I nodded. Then I smiled a little, feeling cared for, that she made sure this guy was nice. "Okay." I took a breath. "ty poluchil eto. vy mozhete sdelat' eto. ty uveren. ty velikolepen."
You got this. you can do this. you are confident. you are amazing.

"Kat... Please talk English to me." Rhea whispered and and put her hands softly on my cheeks, making me look into her eyes. "I worry when I don't know what you're saying."

"Sorry." I blinked. I looked into her blue eyes and they instantly calmed me. How warm they were. How soft. How loving. "Um- sorry, I was just. I talk Russian a lot when I'm upset or worried... or trying to calm down. Sometimes when I'm angry, I think I got it from my father." I rolled my eyes.

Rhea looked at me like she felt horrible for me. "Malysh, When you're upset, angry or worried, I want to know why and what you're feeling... and I can't know that when you're talking Russian, baby. Talk English... speak to me." Rhea brushed some of my hair to calm me and it did.

So much.

"Im fine." I relaxed into her and wrapped my arms around her back. Rhea put her arms around my neck, resting on my head.

"Are you sure? Is there anything I can do?" Rhea checked, not wanting to let me go.

"I'll be ok, we should go right?" I softly pulled back.

Rhea nodded. "Yeah." And she put a soft kiss on my lips before grabbing my hand.

But she kissed me now, and I wanted some more. She went to walk us out but I held her hand strongly. She looked back at me in concern. "Do we have time to kiss?"

Rheas eyes softened and she smiled. She looked at her watch, and her eyes sparkled. "2 minutes." She whispered and gently grabbed my cheeks and kissing me.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her back. My lips were a little sore from last night but I hardly cared. Because it was all new again. I wanted more.

When I tightened my hands around her further, pushing deeper and kissing a bit harder. Rhea knew I wanted more and picked me up easily. I wrapped my legs around her waist, and kept kissing her.

Rhea walked a few steps and my back pressed softly against her bedroom door. I was pressed between her and the door and I loved it.

I smiled as I kissed her quicker, wanting so much more. I wanted her so badly.

Rhea moaned and pulled her lips back carefully. "Hang on, Kat. We need to go."

I pressed my lips to hers again, and she gave in, kissing me back again. Hardly, because she pulled back and softly put me on my feet. She was grinning and giggling. "You're my desperate little girl aren't you?"

I cleared my throat, my cheeks blushing as I looked down.

Rhea laughed again, knowing she made me a bit nervous but grabbed my hand anyway and walked us out to her truck. The whole way outside, she was so attentive, checking around as she she shut my door for me. Then again before she hopped in.

I hated how the thought of my father and Sam were still in our heads. It can't be here forever? Right?

"It's here." Rhea pulled up outside of this beautiful looking theatre in the city. "It's huge." She examined.

"I know." I nodded. I checked the time on the dash and knew I should go in. I looked to Rhea who was smiling at me. "Good luck, Kat. I'll be waiting. Text me if you need me."

"Thank you." I nodded and went to turn away but Rhea grabbed my hand and kissed the top. Making me smile. Then I hopped out onto the street and straight into the building.

Inside it was absolutely stunning. It was large and open and beautifully decorated. I was walking carefully and slowly down the aisle in the crowd, there was a couple people on the bright stage. Some of what looked like some sort of builders, and then an older male, that must be him.

As I got closer, he must have heard me because he smiled warmly and urged the builders away.

He was a guy in maybe his 50 or 60s, I couldn't tell. He had this warm brown eyes, and tied grey hair. He had a velvet green suit on, and looked extremely kind and rich. "You must be Katarina? Get on up here!" He smiled and waved me up to the stage.

I stepped up the few steps and put my hand out to shake his. "Please, call me Kat. It's great to meet you... um- sorry, Georgina didn't tell me your name?"

He rolled his eyes playfully and took my hand to shake. "Of course she didn't. My name is Louis, I'm the director of Zoe. I'm glad Georgina told me about you, you certainly appear the part."

I smiled and giggled. "Oh, well, thank you. I'm really excited to be here." My eyes glances to the crowd and the extremely bright lights shining on me. My nerves bubbled, could I stand here in front of everyone?

I shook it off as Louis began talking. "So tell me a bit about yourself. Dancing history. Singing, acting. Everything."

I nodded. "I've been dancing my entire life. Ever since I could walk I've been dancing, specifically ballet." Louis nodded and listened kindly the whole time I explained. "I don't have the history in singing or acting I do in dancing. But I- I'm sure I have a nice voice. I sing often and acting has always interested me. I have a lot of energy, passion and drive. If you-"

"Alright, Kat." He stopped me and I closed my mouth. Did I say something he didn't want to hear. "There isn't much else you can tell me. What I want to do, is see and hear it."

I took a calming breath. "Unfortunately I don't have my dancing gear, but I can definitely still show you what I can do with out."

Louis smiled and nodded, putting his arm out and giving me the stage.

Rheas POV
I just wanted to follow her into that building. All the way inside and stand right beside her.

I got this sick feeling in my stomach every time she wasn't by my side. As much as it seemed like I wasn't thinking about her father and Sam, I certainly was.

Every time I kissed her last night. Every peck and lick at her skin it was to give her everything. I wanted her to experience everything she could, unless she was ripped away from me.

I'd do anything to get her back. But sometimes anything still isn't enough.

Even Damien and the other guys couldn't calm me down. The fear of her getting ripped away, it killed me. It was really killing me.

I couldn't let her go. She was so deep under my skin, so fast, I hardly knew how she got there. The second she spoke I just fell- I just dropped to my knees. Every stress I had left. Every worry just vanished with her. She was my home away from home those first couple weeks.

Now she is at my home, yet, it's like my worry has gotten worse when she leaves. So much worse.

I was staring at the theatre entrance, trying to keep myself stuck in my seat and not go in there to watch her. I even examined the streets, making sure there was no one around or watching me or Kat.

I hadn't hardly had enough time to think about if this was a good idea. Neither had Kat. If this goes well, her name is going to be all over the city. For anyone to see. I can't ruin anything for her. This is her future, we cannot be worried about anyone holding her back. She deserves this.

I had just decided where I was taking Kat after this, when she came out of the theatre and she was smiling. So beautifully. So gorgeously.

She hopped in the car and was grinning at me. "It went well?"

"It was incredible! He loves me!" She shouted so happily. "YA tak vzvolnovana." She exclaimed excitedly in Russian. "He's amazing."

"Tell me all about it." I told her.

Kat quickly started telling me all about it. Every single thing. From the initial meeting, to how big the theatre was. To how his name was Louis. How he adored her dancing and acting ability, oh, and her singing that Louis said will need a bit of work. But there was only 1 song she had to sing and it was a duo, so it didn't need to be a strong point. Then she went on and told me about the show. How SHE GOT THE PART.

"He just gave it to you?" I asked, sitting up shocked. I wasn't shocked because she was bad, I was shocked she got it from just a single audition.

Kat nodded. "He did."

"Oh wow, Kat..." I pulled her in for a deep hug and she was so excited in my arms, jumpy and wanting to burst free. She was so happy. "You really are amazing." I told her. "I'm really proud you just did that."

"Thank you." She whispered her reply. Then she kept speaking. Telling me all about the storyline he briefed her on. My attention specifically focused on the mention of a romance story, and a co-star. But I pressed that little pinch, that tiny pinch of jealousy I had away. Then she spoke about some of the set she got to see, and how beautiful it was.

"So when do you start?" I asked her, curious with a smile.

"I have to be here Friday, then all Saturday and Sunday too. There's 3 days of... he called it an "Introduction. He said we get to meet the other cast members, see the crew and get lines and things like that."

I nodded. "I have to go to Smackdown, Kat. Then some live shows over the weekend."

"Oh." She whispered, and she seemed disappointed.

"No, no." I put my gentle hand on her thigh. "You can go, absolutely. I was just saying I won't be here. You'll be here yourself over the weekend." My mind was already reeling at the though. My stomach was curling at the idea of her being alone for 3 days.

I think Kat saw that on my face and she put her hand on mine. "If anything was going to happen, Rhea. I think it would have happened by now. I really do. She assured me, and my stomach released a little. But I still couldn't get the horrible thoughts of my head completely. "Hey, I have a phone now and we can text, right?"

I nodded softly. "Yeah, of course we can."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 3.2K 49
THIS IS SEASON 2, if you have not read season 1, i extremely recommend you do, as things will not make sense for you. Season 2 is about the ups and...
27.5K 1K 21
Ashely, a 25 year old who gave up her steady job to become a makeup artist, is finally getting what could be her big break. Absolutely nothing is goi...
7.3K 158 15
This one shots is now complete!! WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS SEX AND SWEARING! IF ANY OF THIS AFFECTS YOU, DO NOT READ! I take recommendations!! This...
28.3K 782 27
A young woman is caught deep in an abusive marriage. It isn't until an unlikely hero crosses her path that she finds hope for her life. ------- A/N: ...