๐’๐’‚๐’—๐’†๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’›๐’†, ๐’ƒ...

By aftersunenthusiast

a story of two girls who kindle a flame during summer break More

cast.
chapter one. draco malfoy fanfic
chapter two. deb ball
chapter three. when we were kids
chapter four. little daph
chapter five. rugrat
chapter six. torment
chapter seven. unwanted feelings
chapter eight. wasn't expecting anything
chapter nine. fuck with her love life
chapter ten. ball to the face
chapter eleven. cam cameron
chapter twelve. find a job
chapter thirteen. thin walls
chapter fourteen. dad
chapter fifteen. so romantic
chapter sixteen. yours
chapter seventeen. love sick
chapter eighteen. not waiting
chapter nineteen. super cheesy
chapter twenty. anxiety attack
chapter twenty one. kissed a fisher
chapter twenty two. the only one
chapter twenty three. your friend
chapter twenty four. andrew garfield
chapter twent five. im still waiting
chapter twenty six. infinity
chapter twenty seven. whatever you want
chapter twenty eight. goodnight kids
chapter twenty nine. we'll be alright
chapter thirty. exactly the same
chapter thirty two. are you stupid?
chapter thirty three. sleepless nights
chapter thirty four. subtle person
chapter thirty five. worth it
chapter thirty six. ever been you
chapter thirty seven. the boys are back
chapter thirty eight. jeremiah was right
chapter thirty nine. i love you

chapter thirty one. sweet, scary girl

311 11 0
By aftersunenthusiast

the past.

Daphne falls asleep with her cheeks covered in chocolate. She wakes up to Susannah knocking on her bedroom door. "Coming." she wipes her face as she reaches the door, it was nearly midnight, why was Susannah awake?

"You've been in your room all day, thought I'd bring you something sweet." Susannah had a mug of hot chocolate in her hands. "But I see you've had something sweet." she tilts her head to the chocolate wrappers in her trash. She laughs, still tired even after sleeping the day away.

For a moment after waking up, Daphne was surprised that she woke up in the same body.

"How long have you known?" Susannah walked through the door, sitting down on the small love seat near Daphne's bed.

She was at a loss of words for a moment, she hated talking about it. Talking about it, even thinking about it, made it real. "Conrad told me before summer even started." they were laying on the roof of his house, eating edibles when he just broke and confessed it to her. They sat on the roof for an hour, crying, and after that they never brought it up again but sometimes they'd just look at each other and they didn't even need to talk about it.

"I'm so, so sorry that you two had to go through that alone." Susannah tried to reach for her but Daphne pulled away, using her hand to cover her mouth as she put her mug down.

"We weren't alone, we had each other." they had always had each other.

"Why didn't you come talk to me? Or your mom?" Susannah asked but she knew the answer. Daphne didn't want to ruin Susannah's summer, it might be her last summer with them. The thought hurts her heart. "I didn't want it to be weird, I wanted to have a good summer and maybe bring it up when we got back home." she couldn't see herself bringing it up to anyone.

"Be weird with me? Honey, I changed your diapers," Susannah tried to get a laugh from Daphne but that only seemed to hurt more. Made her realise she had known Susannah her entire life, there hasn't been a moment where she hasn't known Susannah Fisher.

"I'm sorry."

"You don't have to be sorry." Susannah held her hand out and Daphne took it. She rested her head on the crook of Susannah's shoulder. The thought of never being able to do this again, made her sick to her stomach.

"I love you, Susannah."

"I love you too, my sweet, scary girl."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 271 28
~ It's always 1 step forward , 3 steps back. ~ - Jeremiah Fisher - The summer I turned pretty Do you love me? Want me? Hate me? ยปยป----โ˜†.๏ฝก.:*ใ€€.๏ฝก.:*โ˜†...
19.6K 140 22
Read this book. Jeremiah Fisher x Oc
407K 5.2K 38
Where two best friends fall in love and try to keep it a secret. But will they succeed or will they fail horribly?
220K 3.6K 22
โ where gemma williams couldn't wait to see conrad fisher again. โ ๊œฑแด‡แด€๊œฑแดษด แดษดแด‡ - แด›๊œฑษชแด›แด˜ แด„แดษดส€แด€แด… x แดแด„ book 1