His Little Wifey ( JJK×READ...

By BTSMONI2021

Y/n is a cute little girl who is kind and helps everyone but she is not much lucky because her parents died... More

INTRODUCTION
y/n pov
jungkook pov
First meet
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40

chapter 28

2.4K 67 3
By BTSMONI2021

Jungkook is in his office he is working on his laptop without taking a break he is checking the details of the shipment which is going to be here within this month and he wants to make sure everything goes well why not he is a damn mafia who rules not only Korea but the whole Asia and because of that he got a lot's of enemies who wants to take him down to reach his position but can they do it? Nah because we here is talking about THE JEON JUNGKOOK and he isn't no 1 in business and mafia for nothing he can take his enemies down in a blink.

It's almost evening and he is working non stop from the morning he didn't even eat on time sometimes and because of overworking and taking so much stress his health is getting weak and now also he is having a little headache but still he doesn't stop working and avoided it. Today yeonjun was about to come to give him details about the unknown messenger but they got some urgent work at their busan branch so they went there and will come after three days now  he wanted to keep yeonjun here only and send other members of their group to busan but he didn't want to be suspicious of them so decided to meet yeonjun after he come back now.

Some hours passed by and he is still working but suddenly stopped working when he remembered something so he called tae and told him to come to his office after some time he heard someone knocking he said the person to come inside in his cold voice and famous blank face and the door opened revealing taehyung who came in and bowed to jk and greet him.

"Good evening Mr jeon " Tae said bowing towards jk and looked up after that finding jk glaring at him coldly.

"How many time i have told you hyung don't call me Mr jeon and dont bow to me if you again do that i will tell eomma that you denied to come home at dinner with Yuri unnie " Jk said now with a mischievous smirk on his face and tae face expression turned into a horror one he was looking at jk shocked if jk tell this to mrs jeon she is gonna beat his ass for sure tae know she is very sweet and caring she always takes care of them she never differentiate between jk and all other boys she love all seven of them equally so when they don't visit her time to time she scolds them so much and they all also love her so much they all love her as their own mother and Mr jeon as their father.

"W-what kook don't you love me you want me to die so early haa " Tae said fake pouting at jk and playfully state to him and jk smile a little seeing his dramatic hyung.

"Hyung you are so dramatic btw I called you to know about the file about our busan project where is it " Jk asked tae again with famous poker face.

"Ohhh that one you didn't bring it to company it's at your home only " Tae said remembering that he didn't bring the file here.

"Ohh ok then I will go home early today I have to check that file and email some of the documents " Jk said to tae and tae nodded at him and went away to his office after biding goodbye.

After some minutes jk also left the building after packing his things and start driving towards his home he always prefer to drive himself other that keeping a driver he like driving so much.
After twenty minutes he reach home he came out of the car and give keys to one of the bodyguard to park his car as they all bow to him he just nodded his head and start walking to the front door and ring the door bell.

On the other hand y/n after coming back to her home she took a shower and decided to make his hubby's dinner and all the time the smile didn't left her face she is so happy and her heart filled with warmth knowing her true feelings for her husband she is now making jungkooks favorite food for dinner. She is  midway making food when she heard doorbell ring. She frowned and thought 'who it could be jungkook never come this early 'but still she went towards the front door and decided to open the door. She open the door and she had her eyes wide open seeing the person in front of her.

"Jungkookie " Y/n said looking at the person standing in front of her she is shocked because in this whole month he never came this early but she is happy also that now she can spend some time with him and can also eat dinner with him she smile at the thought and step aside to let him in.

"You came early today is everything ok? Are you not feeling well? " Y/n asked him a little worried because looking at his face is really looking down and tired. She took his bag from him and place it on the table while jungkook sat on the sofa in living room.

"No everything is good actually I was doing some work and the documents related to that were at home so i decided to come home early and do that work
here only " Jungkook said looking at y/n he is feeling so happy and giddy how her wife her love care for her he so wanted to tell her how much he love her, care for her, crave her but he can't.

"Ohh let me bring water for you " Y/n said and went from their towards kitchen to bring water for jungkook after some minutes she came back with water and give it to jungkook.

"Thank you " Jungkook said in a low tired voice he wants to sleep so much because of tiredness and his headache is also not helping at all but he still wants to complete his work. Y/n doesn't feel good when she heard his voice but she thought maybe he just came from work that's why he is little tired.

"Hmm.... Jungkookie you get freshen up I will make dinner actually I have just started so it will take some time " Y/n said looking down she thought now he will scold him for not prepared dinner early.

"Hmm ok i will get freshen up and complete my work till then you call me when dinner will be done I will be in my office " Jungkook said looking towards y/n who nodded and said a small ok and after that he get up and went upstairs towards their room y/n also went to kitchen to make dinner.

After 1 hour y/n was finish making dinner and also set the table so she decided to call jungkook now she went towards his office room and knoch the door twice she got in after hearing jungkook voice.

"Jungkookie dinner is ready " Y/n said to jungkook who is still working on the file he looked up when he heard her voice.

"Ohh ok my work is also complete let's go " Jungkook said closing the file and getting up from his chair after that they both start going downstairs towards dinning area. They were going down when suddenly y/n tripped and about to fall from the stairs but jungkook instantly grab her arm and pull her towards his chest safely holding her by her waist while y/n have her hands on his chest with closed eyes.

Both are standing holding each other y/n open her eyes and saw that jungkook is holding her she feels safe and warm with his hands around her waist protectively her heart is beating fast because of the closeness her cheeks turned red and her eyes only on her husband holding love in then for him and jungkook is so lost in
y/n looking at her baby face he like the feeling of her small waist in his hands feeling the softness of it he saw how her cheeks turned red because of the shyness
both are so lost in each other feeling the love and warmness of their lover.

Both come out of their trance when jungkook phone dinged indicating that he receive a message jungkook immediately backed away as well as y/n she blushed more thinking how close they were just now and a smile came to her lips thinking about the moment with her husband she liked being close to him, she like how he held her protectively, she liked how he looked at her.

Jungkook felt empty when he left her from his embrace he want to hold her like this in his arms feeling her warmth but he can't he then saw y/n who is looking down with her pink cheeks and a smile on her face he likes the fact that how much effect he have on her he wants to protect her from everything and he know he love her more than he can even imagine and he know one thing also that he can kill the whole world for her and can also die for her but what disturbs him is that he will be the only one who bring her into his dark world where he is the only threat for her. He came out of his thoughts when he hear a soft voice.

"I-i am so-rry jungkookie " Y/n said still looking down with her blushing face jungkook look towards her and said.

"It's ok but be careful you can get hurt " Jungkook said still looking at her who doesn't even once looked up but he saw how the smile didn't left her face.

"Ok........let's have dinner otherwise it will get cold " Y/n said breaking the silence and start going towards the dinning hall with jungkook behind her.

Jungkook sat on his chair while y/n serve the food for them and after that she also sat down and started eating their food in silence but jungkook broke it.

"Umm y/n how was your shopping with unnie " Jungkook asked her looking towards her y/n also looked up when she heard him and her eyes sparkled when she heard him asking about shopping.

"It was so good we went to a very big mall and also buy so many dresses you know I was so confused what to buy then unnie helped me choosing dresses everything there was so beautiful " Y/n explained him with her big doe eyes shined brightly with happiness and excitement and jungkook is staring at her without blinking looking at her beautiful face.

"Ohh you like it it's good and what did you bought from there " Jungkook said and looked how her excitement increase when he ask her question and with double excitement she explain her everything and he want her eyes to always shine with happiness he will never let sadness consume her beautiful doe eyes.

"I bought three dresses I will show you after dinner " She again replied with excitement but suddenly her face dull and ask jungkook "do you want to see if you are busy then I can show you some other time " She said in a low voice jungkook notice how her excitement filled voice changed into sad low voice.

"Ohh no no I have already completed my work so we can see it after dinner "jungkook said and he himself didn't understand why he talk like that when he himself decided to stay away from he was just didn't able to deny when he look in her eyes but a smile came to his lips looking at the big beautiful smile on y/n face but he quickly hide it.

"Really? " Y/n asked all excited and she jump a little on her seat when jungkook nodded his head and chuckled a little at her behaviour as she is looking a like baby who get her candy he is feeling his heart beating fast looking at her.

After that they both finished their dinner in complete silence and after finishing it y/n went to kitchen and wash the dishes while jungkook sat in the living area scrolling through his phone after 20 minutes y/n came to living room and called jungkook.

"Jungkookie let's go " Y/n said with a big smile on her face jungkook look towards her and got up from the couch after nodding his head as they both start going upstairs towards their room. They got inside the room jungkook sat on the bed while y/n went towards closet to bring her dresses she came back with three paper bags and kept them on the bed beside jungkook.

"See jungkookie my dresses " Y/n said as she pick one bag and bring out the dress from it and showed it to jungkook like this she also showed her other two dresses to him who was looking at her smiling widely.

"These are beautiful and these all will look more beautiful when you wear it " Jungkook said in a daze still looking at her while she blushed hard listening his compliment her heart beat fastened and she feels tingles in her stomach.

"Thank you " Y/n said shyly as she looks down it's the first after their marriage that they both are spending time together with each other after that y/n put all the dresses in the cupboard and bring her nightwear.

"I will change my clothes " Y/n said and move towards bathroom to change when jk nodded his head after some minutes she came back in her nightwear.

(Y/n nightwear and hairstyle)

She came and saw jk sitting on the couch with a file in his hand she then decided not to disturb him and went towards dressing table and put some night cream on her face and tied her hair a little loose after getting done with her night routine she went towards bed and sat on it.

She look towards the couch where jungkook was still reading the file she stare at his face which had a frown on his face, eyes focused on the papers, lips a little parted and full concentration on has work after some minutes he closed the file and looked up to see y/n staring at her but as he look towards her she look away with slightly pink cheeks a smile make it's way to jk lips seeing her  wife looking oh so beautiful in her cute pj's and a little messy hairs staring at her.

He got up from the couch put his file on the side table and start walking towards the bed he pick a pillow and take out a blanket from the cupboard and again went towards the couch all this while y/n was looking at her with a confused face .

"What are you doing " Y/n asked with a confused face as she didn't get why jungkook is putting the pillow on couch and lays down on it and also put the blanket over him.

"Sleeping. What else? " Jungkook informs her with his eyes closed but y/n didn't liked it her mind again filled with negative thoughts that why he isn't sleeping on bed? Is he not comfortable with her? Her eyes became glossy but she pushed her tears back and decided to ask.

"Why are you sleeping there....... You can sleep on the bed ... And if you are u-uncomfortable for sharing the bed with m-me i can sleep on the couch instead " Y/n spoke with a low voice as she tugged her face down jungkook sit up  on the sofa listening her words he didn't like the low and sad voice she used he want her to always stay happy and cheerful just like she was an hour ago.

"No it's not like that...... I thought you will be uncomfortable to share the bed that's why I was sleeping on the couch " Jungkook spoke to her in his soft voice and hearing this y/n looked up .

"No no I am ok...... We can sleep on the bed "y/n said shyly looking down her cheeks turning crimson and her heart beating in her chest. Jungkook looked at her shocked but smile when he looks at her shy behavior and feeling proud that she is comfortable with him.

"Ok " Jungkook replied shortly and proceeds towards bed he got lay down on the right side as y/n was already sitting on the left side and got inside the blanket seeing him y/n also lay down on the bed both of their hearts is beating fast with calmness of having each other spread in their body.

Both are facing the opposite direction and have a reasonable gap between them both have a smile on their faces and with the contentment in their heart both drift to their Dreamland sleeping peacefully and calmly.

Next morning:

Jungkook stirred in his sleep when he feel someone hugging him tightly with a weight on his chest he slowly open his eyes and looks down with wide eyes there he saw her beautiful wife sleeping almost on him her face on his chest hands wrapped around his torso and legs tangled up with his with a cute pout adorning her face he don't know how they end up like this but did he complained? Hell no he liked it so much that he want his every morning start like this. He liked how they are close to each other how they are wrapped around each other with warmness filling his heart.

He stare at her angelic face for almost half and hour but came out of his trance when he heard some ringing sound he look at his right to see his alarm ringing he took the phone and was about to off it when he heard some whining sound he looks down and saw y/n whining in her sleep because of the voice and snuggled more in his chest which makes him chuckle at her act and he quickly turn off the alarm and y/n went to her deep sleep feeling the warmness.

After some minutes jungkook thought to get up now so he slowly starts getting out of her grip and get up from the bed and was about to leave towards bathroom when he heard some sound he turned around to look at y/n and he smiled widely looking at her she had a frown on her face and hands roaming on the bed where jungkook was sleeping probably finding the source of warmness which suddenly left her. He chucked at her and went back towards bed he pick a pillow and moved it towards her hand when y/n feel something in her hands she quickly hugged it close to her chest. Jungkook looked at her once more with a smile on his face and went inside the bathroom to freshen up.

After some time he came out after brushing his teeths and washing his face one last time glancing at his wife peacefully sleeping he went out of the room towards his gym to do morning exercises.

After half an hour y/n also get up from her sleep she sat on the bed pouting a little as she rubbed her eyes slowly she saw beside her to see other side of the bed empty. She thought maybe jungkook already get up and went to his gym. So she also get up from the bed and went to bathroom to take shower and get ready.

After some minutes she came back all ready in casual clothes as it's weekend so she didn't have college today she then
after getting all ready she went downstairs to make their breakfast.

(This is what y/n wear)

After sometime jungkook came back to room after doing exercises he saw the room is empty and thought maybe y/n already got up so he also decided to take shower and get ready for office. He took his clothes and went to bathroom after 20 minutes he came out and got ready he then left his room and went downstairs.

There he saw y/n setting the table his eyes were moving with her movements he can't help but remember the morning incident how close they were just an hour ago he came out of his thoughts when she called him.

"Good morning " Y/n greet her when she saw him standing near the dining table she was just going to call him for breakfast but he himself came.

"Hmm morning "he greet back as he move towards the table and set on his chair y/n then served them and both started eating.

After sometime they both finished their food and got up jungkook went to living room and y/n went to kitchen to place the dishes she then went back to their room and bring jungkook bag . She came down and went towards jungkook to give his bag.

Jungkook took the bag and started heading out but before going he turn around and saw y/n staring at him with a smile he like the feeling of having someone for him he came back and stop in front of her.

"What will you do today " Jungkook asked as she today is her off and also alone at home and he don't want her to stay alone even though there is tight security around the house but still he can't help but worry for her.

"Nothing I think I didn't thought of doing something maybe just rest or house work " Y/n spoke as she don't have much work and she know she is really going to be boared today.

"Hn why don't you go and spend time with soha unnie and yuri " Jungkook said cause he know she will be boar staying alone and if she will be with unnie they can spend time together.

"Hnn ok i will call unnie and go to their house " She said as their house is not far way they just stay few houses away from them so she can easily go.

"Hmm and take jack with you don't go alone " Jungkook said in serious tone.

"Okay " Y/n said with a slight pout not liking the serious tone of the other cause jungkook always use his soft tone with her and she like it when he talk to her softly and politely.

"Hn take care bye " Jungkook said as he ruffled her hair a little which make the girl shock with his sudden soft gesture jungkook then turn around and started going out of the house. Y/n was still standing there all shocked with her slightly parted lips but she came out of her shock state she smiled and squealed remembering the sweet gesture of other.

After that both got busy in their work y/n went to soha house where they decided to spend time yuri also joined then there only and jungkook got busy in his meetings.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey guys how are you all i hope you all are good and here is the new chapter I hope you all like it please do tell me how's it and vote for it also.

I am really sorry for the late update but now that my exams are finally over I will try to update within less time. And please dont forget to like and comment.

🥰🥰😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2.6K 19
It all happened when he lay eyes on her......... Y/n is one of the top ranked mafias in the world, but there is only one mafia in her way.....Jeon Ju...
29.5K 715 10
Mafia? You must have heard of it. Y/N, a normal girl that just moved to Seoul with her family encounters the most famous mafia in a cafe and now he i...
132K 3.3K 32
YOU'RE JEON SOO MI. AN ADOPTED DAUGHTER WHICH IS ADOPTED BY NONE OTHER THAN THE MOST CRUEL, DEADLY, HANDSOME MAFIA IN THE WORLD. JEON JUNGKOOK. YOUR...
276K 5.6K 49
[ Completed ] This Is The Story Of Jeon Jungkook and Choi Y/n.. Jeon Jungkook Is part of the most Dangerous Mafia Group and Also Own A Big Company Wh...