#LetMeInsideYou #Taehyung ff#

By Emptylove28

#YOU FORGOT THAT IT'S CONTRACT MARRIAGE#YOU ARE NOT MY HUSBAND# #I AM STILL YOUR HUSBAND Y/N AND NOW I WILL D... More

Why You locked The Door ๐Ÿ”ž
Make Me Feel Good Y/N ๐Ÿ”ž
The Hidden Truth
His Marriage Proposal
Is My World Shaked ๐Ÿ”ž
Because I Know Y/N
You Should Watch This With Me
Stop Joking Taehyung
Take Shower With Me ๐Ÿ”ž
She Is Married But Single
Take Off My Jacket ๐Ÿ”ž
Her Suspecious Husband And Secret Affair
He Has Choosen Violence ๐Ÿ”ž
The Running Couple
Her Rough Husband ๐Ÿ”ž
Cuteness Overloaded
She Is My Girlfriend
Taehyung Save Me ๐Ÿ”ž
Let's Play Some Naughty Game
Elevator Romance
Let Your Body Speak ๐Ÿ”ž
Our First Picture Together
Need Hobi Water
I Dare You My Innocent Wife
Taste Of Graps ๐Ÿ”ž

How Many kids Do You Want

3K 66 0
By Emptylove28

After playing with baby Taehyung and All members went back to their practice. The baby was not leaving Taehyung. He was crying to get separate from him.

Taehyung - I am coming my angel....
Don't cry...(handed baby to other crew).

They continued their practice. The choreographer was busy with members so he handed his both son to crew members to handle them. Y/N and some others crew went to another floor because the members could get distracted. The senior staff suggested Y/N to be with Little boy because he was very comfortable with her.

Here members practiced for some hours meanwhile every crew members was struggling to stop little baby crying. He was crying louder. They tried to give him toys and tried to feed him milk but baby was still crying. Little boy was getting sad to see his baby brother crying. The BTS members too break so they came to see baby and they tried their way to stop him crying. When Taehyung took baby in his arms the baby stopped crying.

Taehyung(flustered) - Ohh..my little prince...why you cried so much.. you missed me..(he asked him gently)

Little baby(sobbing) - .......(looked at Taehyung and around people then he cried hard)

Taehyung(widened his eyes)  - Omma...oh my...he is crying.....hyung..
Save me ..please..somebody please.

Jimin(to Y/N) - Y/N.... atleast you should try....come on....go..carry him.

Y/N(being hesitated) - I don't think so..he will stop crying..

Jungkook(patted her back) - Y/N..he will..go... otherwise Tae hyung will go crazy..

Y/N(went to Taehyung and tried to get attention of cutie pie) - Aww..my.. sweetheart...why are you crying.. come..come..here my baby...(show welcoming gesture to baby)

The crying baby started moving to Y/N like he wanted to jump on Y/N's arms.

Taehyung (giggled) - Hey...hey..easy buddy..here you go..you broke my little heartu..(handed baby to Y/N)

Y/N(took him in her embrace then gently touched his small head and crassing his back) - Awww.... don't cry... everything in fine...no worry okk..(she smiled and walking slowly. She took baby away from crowded place then showing him building and car through the window)

The baby stopped crying and seeing
Y/N face. Her motherly behaviour got his attention. He was still sobbing. Here BTS members sat on couch and seeing Y/N with little baby. Little boy James was following her. He hold Y/N clothes and making cute noise. He was happy to see his little brother in peace. His father tried to get baby fromY/N but baby refused to come with him. All members laughed to see this rejection.

Jin - This baby rejected his own father...hehehe..(whinshield laughing)

Jimin - Look at his father face... hehehe..(fell on the floor)

Jhope and Jungkook - hahaha..(clapping their hands)

RM(relaxed) - Ohh..God.. that's okay..I am fine with it..Thanks to Y/N..she took care both of them.

Suga(slightly laughed) - Y/N got their trust. These boys know well that Y/N could take care of them.

Taehyung(surprised) - What's wrong with them??? That my little prince betrayed me.

Jimin(teasing him) - May be he got his princess Tae...

Taehyung(being cutely jealous) POV - What?Hey...you little boys...are you both hitting on Y/N...??aaiishh...she is my wife....(looking at both kids and their cute tactics then his eyes became soft and melted his heart. He looked at Y/N who kissed on little baby cheeks then crassed James hairs. Taehyung got a little jealous)... That's a cheating.
You guys are using your cute face.. okkk okk.. I can ignore it because you both little angels are very cute..but next time I will bring each of you a girlfriend so you will leave my wife.

The members went to Y/N and holding little baby hands. The baby was feeling safe in Y/N's arms so he was playing with them. Little boy James was playing with his toys.

Jimin(smiled to Y/N) - Y/N..You perfectly took care of these baby monster. Did you spell on them..??

Y/N(looking shocked) - No..No..I don't..

Taehyung(claimed) - Ofcourse you did Y/N...you snatched my prince..

Suga(savage mode) - Here he go...non stop drama..but Thank you Y/N.

Y/N(shyly smiled) - No.. it's just..I love kids..

Taehyung(blushed) - Really...Y/N..me too..(looked down)

Jungkook(getting concerned) - Y/N..I think you should sit on the couch... your leg will get tired...come on.

Y/N nodded her head and went to the couch. Taehyung was going to sit next to her but Little James took his place. Taehyung gave his angry expression meanwhile Little James gave his death stare again. Taehyung dramatically gulped and sit other place and smiled secretly to see his cute rival face.

The baby sit on Y/N lap and turned around to see Y/N face. He smiled to see her Innocent face then touched
Y/N hairs and locket. He played with her scarf. He was feeling hungry sometimes he looked Y/N's breast and tried to remove Y/N scarf and touched her breast but Y/N stopped his hand everytime. The members noticed it quickly and controlling their laugh.
Y/N was feeling embarassed in front of them. 

Jimin(controlling his laugh) - Y/N....

Y/N(looking down to not met her eyes with him) - Hhhh..

The members looked at Jimin because they knew he is going to say something funny.

Jimin(pointing at her chest side) - I think....the baby....wants...

Jhope and Jungkook(hang down their head and laughing in silent)

Jin(putting down Jimin's hand) - Shut up you dwarf...put down your hand..

Jimin(making it more funny) - Hyung...what..??? Y/N...I think the baby wants your..

Suga(kicked his leg) - Jiminaaa..stop you Crackhead..(holding his laugh)

RM got up and acted like he got a call then he went away because he couldn't control his laugh.

Taehyung(made serious face) - He wants your...scarf to play...(saying that he laughed hard then hide his face immediately.)

Jimin, Jungkook and Jin made huge laugher then All members brust into laugher. They went here and there. Y/N face got red. She hid her face and laughing too.

After for while the baby's father tried to take baby from Y/N to feed him milk but baby refused and started crying hard too. The members got panic so see him crying. Y/N got heartache. She took milk bottle from his father quickly.

Y/N(weeping his tears) - Ohhoo...no baby.. don't cry...sshhhh...you are not going anywhere...okk Shhhh (feeding the baby. The baby drank like he was so hungry. Y/N got a little bit emotional. Her eyes filled with tears too. She touched his little cheeks and kissed on his forehead)

RM(proud face) - Tae..I confess that right now I am jealous of you..??

Taehyung (seeing Y/N then got surprised to hear RM) - What..why.. Hyung..??

RM(smiled) - because Y/N has come in your life...she is such pure soul...

Taehyung(noticed tears in her eyes) - I know...(folded his hand and smiled)

Jin - You will be more lucky Tae if she could be your real wife...

Taehyung(his heart skipped its beat. He felt something but didn't show in his face) - May be..I am not that lucky...(he weakly smiled)

The baby drifted into sleep. The members started leaving for practice. Y/N waved her hand to say bye.

Taehyung(kissed to baby cheek then looked at Y/N. He whispered) - Y/N... You know right that..baby actually wanted your...(singaled at her breast with his eyes and giggled)

Y/N(got red angry shy face) - Tae..(she hid it with her scarf)

Taehyung(licked his lips) - You know I love kids too..???

Y/N(patting baby's back) - I know..(smiled)

Taehyung(playfully) - So..how many kids you want...?? Two..

Y/N - What...(her smile dropped)

Taehyung(still playing)  - Only two..no...no..Y/N.. don't be lazy..I want more kids...5-6 kids okk...Y/N so you have to co-operate with me..

Y/N(widened her eyes) - 5-6 kids..

Taehyung(being dramatic) - What you want more..???(hold her hand)

Y/N(with blushed face sheshyly smiled and get free her hand) - Stop it Tae... go..now..

Taehyung laughed and left Y/N with blushing face.

See in next 😉🥰❤️

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1K 25
When the cold,rude,cruel,merciless Mafia King , who don't like girls and think that all are gold digger and just want him for his name and fame, is f...
501K 27.4K 41
Taehyung restlessly supported his forehead on his joined hands and two males sitting infront him looked at him questionably getting impatient to know...
130K 4.6K 45
Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jeongguk are forced to marry eachother Well they get feelings before the contract ends or well they continue being strangers t...