Ennai mayakiya mellisaye..( T...

By archana_authoress

Hello all 💞 This is a story about a cricketer, an all rounder in the Indian cricket team and his arranged ma... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A /N
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
New year
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Suggestions From You
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Update
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 36

2.4K 130 11
By archana_authoress

Krish came to Rudra's house with Jhanvi because Jhanvi wanted to see Meenakshi..

Thatha.. how are you? He asked as soon as he spotted Shiva thatha sitting on the living room...

Come Krish... He said in a low voice...

What happened thatha? Krish asked as he heard his vulnerable voice...

Where is everyone? Jhanvi asked looking around...

At hospital.. Shiva thatha said without emotions..

Why Thatha? What happened? Aunty is fine na? Shiva thatha is so weak to talk..

Krish sir... Shanti ma called him..

Aunty..

Meena ma fell down before sometime...Rudra sir and others took her to hospital pa.. she said while crying..

Shanti aunty... What happened to her? Then she explained everything..

It's my fault, If I manage to catch the vessel means she will not be in this state now.. it's all my fault.. she sobbed...

Aiyo aunty, don't talk like that... What will you do if accidents happen, without knowing you only it happened aunty.. don't lose hope . She will be fine . Krish said and they went to thatha.

Krish, take me to hospital.. he asked and they nodded and went to the car and he started the car.. Jhanvi helped thatha to sit and came to back seat and closed the door and dialled Devaraj's number..

Uncle.. which hospital? She asked immediately after he attends the call...

I'll send you the location.. he said and ended the call and sent the location to her mobile..

Within few minutes they reached there and went to see Meenakshi after getting information from the front desk..

They reached the floor through lift and Krish ran towards the room and Jhanvi walked with Shiva thatha holding his hands behind him..

Uncle.. Krish called Devaraj who is now standing outside the room, folding his hands and staring at the ceiling...

He turned and sighed seeing them..

He immediately opened the door and asked them to go inside first.. as Krish is also popular, he forgot to wear a mask and the media people also knows Jhanvi, so, many people spotted them and took photos and videos of them..

How is she? Shiva thatha asked looking at Meenakshi, who is connected with IV and equipments to analyse her pulse level..

Devaraj said them what doctor had told and Jhanvi hugged Soundarya and they both cried.. Krish stood there without knowing what to do and how to talk with Rudra...

Thatha .. Rudra called and ran to him and hugged him tightly..

Shiva thatha composed himself looking at vulnerable Rudra... He have to be brave and bold to pacify Rudra..

Rudra.. common.. Why you are crying? See, my grand daughter is a fighter.. he said and made Rudra to stand properly before him..

She survived then, even without nobody to love her, nobody to be with her, nobody to support her, but now she have us, she loves us and she knows that we will suffer seeing her like this.. she will surely open her eyes within two days..

Really? Rudra asked like a kid.. all looked at him and felt so emotional looking Rudra like this.. he is a person who never ever shows his emotions outside.. but after he fell in love with Meenakshi, they saw a new Rudra and they were so happy for them.. but now seeing him in this distressed state, they felt so worried...

I promise you... She will come back to you, come back to us.. she knows that you needed her the most... Don't worry my boy, she will make it.. he said and came to Meenakshi and sat beside her.. he caressed her hair..

Meena ma.. thatha came here to see you da, won't you get up and bring me a coffee? Won't you run around the house, making all of us to hear your anklets sound? Come Meena ma, we are waiting for you... See this husband of yours is in agony, crying his heart out for you.. do you like to see him crying like this? He asked with shaking voice and his eyes poured tears..

He went aside and sat on the couch... Devaraj came and sat beside him and patted his shoulder and gave him water...

Krish went to Rudra and hugged him in comforting manner.. he made him to sit and sat beside him.. Rudra sighed and leaned on the wall and closed his eyes...

Nobody talked anything and the room echoed in the equipments sound..

The doctor came and looked at three new persons and Devaraj introduced them..

Okay, so because of you there are so many media people came with camera and Mike it seems . The doctor said looking at Krish and he slapped his forehead..

Sorry doctor... I forgot..

Mmcchhh... It's okay man, nobody can act so conscious always.. the hospital management will handle this..

They nodded...

He again checked Meenakshi once.. now her BP is stable.. and just pulse is only the problem... He said and all keenly heard him..

I advise you all to talk with her, sit beside her and talk with her about anything, any random things .. she just wants to hear your voices and maybe she will react... He said and all nodded..

It will support her brain system and keep her active.. she will not feel alone in her mind . Hearing all of your voices she will gain some inner strength... This will work along with the medications to recover from the temporary state..

Hmmm... All nodded...

Rudra, you have to talk with her more, and try to talk with her about your feelings, maybe even about your dreams with her..

And her parents, ask them to come immediately and if her mother talks with her, it will be more helpful...

Her parents are nomore .. Rudra said and all scrunched their eyebrows..

Oh!!! Sorry.. Then okay.. and one more thing, don't cry while talking with her, it may trigger negative thoughts in her mind.. I'll come back.. he said and left..

Krish, can you please order something for amma? Rudra asked looking at Soundarya..

I don't want to eat anything kanna... She said and sat..

I'll call Shanti aunty and ask her to bring something to eat for us.. see, I'm requesting you all, please be strong, she will come back to us.. you all have to be strong enough to bring her back.. have something and try to talk with her like doctor said... Jhanvi said and dialled Rudra's home landline number and asked Shanti ma to bring food and told her the hospital address..

In half an hour Shanti ma bought food for all and Krish and Jhanvi compelled the elders to have the food .. they went to the adjacent room and they ate that without any interest..

Jhanvi gave a glass of juice for Rudra... Rudra shook his head and turned away...

See, I'm not compelling you to have food... I know it's hard to eat while sitting before her . So I came with this, drink this sip by sip... She needs you Rudra... She said and he got that from her ..

The nurse came inside after knocking.. she changed the IV trips..

Mam.. the nurse called Jhanvi..

Yeah...

It's our hospital rules mam.. only one or two persons can stay with patient.. and I request you to please follow this or the chief will scold us.. and one more thing, she is now so weak, so she can catch infections quickly, so it's must to avoid so many people around her.. so please... She said and Jhanvi nodded...

Come appa, we will go home I'll drop you there .. Devaraj said... Shiva thatha nodded ..

Rudra, you also come with me and take a bath and change your dress then we can come here.. see we came here with sweating profusely after walking... It maybe affect her . He said, Rudra glanced at Meenakshi once and he went to her and kissed her forehead..

Jhanvi and Soundarya stayed back and the others went home..

Rudra went inside their room and Devaraj said that he will stay back with Shiva thatha and asked Krish to accompany Rudra... Krish went inside the guest room and refreshed himself...

Rudra went to the bathroom and without even removing his dress , he opened the shower and drenched himself.. he remembered about Meenakshi. An incident came to his mind..

One day, Rudra came inside the bathroom with Meenakshi as they were running around.. Meenakshi wanted to apply oil on Rudra's head and asked him to take oil bath.. but he denied and she started to chase him..

Enanga... Come nga.. it will be more helpful for you only... You are always playing in Sun.. it will decrease the heat from your body... Come please... She said and he ran inside the bathroom..

She went inside and he stood under the shower .

Meenakshi... No de... I don't like that pichuk pichuk oil ma... It's so greasy de, eeeewwwww...

Enanga!!! Please... She pouted...

Sari come.. he said with a smirk and Meenakshi didn't noticed this... He turned the shower nob immediately after Meenakshi came to him and held her waist with his one hand... She gasped as the water poured in her in unexpected time... He immediately got the oil bowl from her and kept that above on the shelf..

Enanga!!! She giggled and looked at the shower ..

Why you are laughing? He asked in amusement...

How water is coming like that? I don't know this before... It's like drenching in rain.. she giggled and extended her hands enjoying this... she looked like a kid..

Don't you really use this? Then how did you take bath? He asked in confusion..

I'll use bucket and mug.. athai taught me that and I don't know about this shower .. she said with a pout...

He dashed his forehead to her's... Sari, you came to know now, use this hereafter for your bath... He said and she nodded enthusiastically... She held her palms together and played with water with a smile on her face.. he smiled looking at her and kissed her deeply...

Love you.. he said looking at her...

Love you... She whispered back...

Come let's shower together today, he said and removed their dresses...

He remembered this and started to cry... Why de? Why you are doing this to me? He thought and came back after a long shower .

He changed his dress and came down and looked at Krish who is waiting for him..

Krish hugged him seeing his red eyes..

Don't worry da, she will be alright... He whispered and they left to the hospital after informing Devaraj...

They looked at the media infront of the hospital and sighed .. they wore their mask and came down after parking their car and rushed inside with the help of bodyguards that Krish had arranged for them.. the reporters came with Mike and started to ask questions for their visit to the hospital and they ignored them..

They entered the room after knocking..

Where is amma? He asked Jhanvi..

I made her to sleep over there . She showed the adjacent room and he nodded .. Rudra, we will wait outside... As doctor said, talk with her.. me and amma just finished our turn.. Jhanvi said and he nodded .. they both went out and sat on the chair..

Jhanvi kept her head on his shoulders and closed her eyes...

Rudra sat beside her and caressed her hair..

Ladoo ma... He called her...

Oi pondati... His voice trembled...

Yen de ipadi panita? Enna thaniya azha vechitu ne ipadi paduthutu iruka, hmmm?

( Why did you do like this? Why you are laying down here like this making me cry?)

Please de.. I need you... It's paining here de.. he took her free hand and kept on his chest above his heart...

Ladoo ma, come back to me please.. I don't like this de, looking you here like this, I just can't imagine this... He started to talk with her for hours.. he kept on talking with her till evening.. after that Krish took him outside and they went for a coffee shop . They ordered coffee for both of them and Krish's mobile rang with Achuth's name..

Krish!!! What's going on there? What happened? I saw in news that you and Rudra going to hospital.. what's...

Calm down Achu...

Is everybody okay there? Achuth asked

No, Meenakshi... We admitted her in hospital.. she slipped and fell down and her head hit hard on the tiles . She didn't gained her conscious till now... He said and Achuth panicked..

Krish... What do you mean?

Achuth... He explained everything to Achuth and he said that he will come there...

No da... I'll inform you if I need you here.. till then please wait..

Okay... he sighed and Rudra had tears in his eyes hearing the story again...

Krish patted his hands..

Then they went to the hospital and asked the ladies to go and stay back in the house.. Jhanvi stayed the night with Rudra's family taking care of them.. Krish and Rudra stayed with Meenakshi.. Krish laid down on the couch and Rudra sat beside her on the bed..

He didn't slept throughout the night and kept on looking at Meenakshi..his wife..his soul..He kept on caressing her face and hair murmuring something in her ears...

The sunrays peeped through the windows of the hospital room and made Rudra and Krish to wake up.. Krish looked at Meenakshi and sighed, he shook his head and came to her and caressed her head.. he went to the bathroom and refreshed and came back and ordered coffee for them and asked Rudra to get refresh.. Rudra pecked her forehead and left from there..

Meena ma... Anna is waiting for you da.. I wanted to eat your food ma... Krish started to talk with her sitting beside her..

Do you remember one thing, you told once that you want to offer a feast for me and Jhanvi for our marriage.. but you didn't gave it yet.. we are waiting for that and we needed that immediately.. and you know one thing, Jhanvi is also waiting for the same, she was so eager to taste the yummy dishes from your hands... He talked whatever came to his mind..

Rudra came back and smiled seeing him blabbering to her.. they both drank coffee and Soundarya, Jhanvi and Devaraj came to the hospital and asked the boys to go to the house for some rest.. after a lot of protest, they sent Rudra with Krish..

Rudra went to his closet immediately after coming from the hospital and took a saree of her.. he inhaled her fragrance and took that with him and covered his face with the saree and closed his eyes..

He slept in the tiredness for straight two hours.. Krish came there after taking a shower and waited for Rudra.. Rudra opened his eyes after the much needed nap and looked at the time and got ready hurriedly and went to the hospital with Krish.. Shanti ma gave food for them through the driver and he carried the boxes with him and delivered that to Soundarya...

All took their turns and talked with Meenakshi.. the doctor came and did a check up on her and informed that everything is stable and normal for now and they heaved a sigh of relief..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 26.9K 6
#1 in General fiction and Romance for a long time An Arranged marriage! Why not ? Marrying a Stranger? Why..... what the hell? Arranged marriage...
596K 48.1K 63
Completed story♥️ Deva, is a twenty-six-year-old, sophisticated, attractive, fun-loving guy, working in an IT company, located in Chennai. He is resi...
22.2K 1.3K 39
Both were lost in each other's eyes when he snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her towards himself. She collided with his chest and put her p...
22.6K 1.2K 8
♥︎ Balu weds Miss.Bonda ♥︎ Time travelling to early 1999 , we are to read the story of how Balu Mahadevam.MBBS falls in love with his bride , an illi...