๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐‹๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๏ฟฝ...

Af CoralCupid

"Do I make you nervous, Princess?" *** Amy Mason is in her last year of high school and hopes to graduate wit... Mere

before you read
001: cute guy
002: business trip
003: ocean blue
004: number
005: dinner date
006: strawberries and kisses
007: shower
008: moral support
009: hickey
010: caught
011: trouble
012: advice
014: brownies
015: wild night
016: funny feelings
017: double date
018: surprise
019: finally
020: ruin
021: safe place
022: attention
023: idiots in love
024: a game
025: yours
026: birthday
027: worst nightmare
028: phone call
029: vulnerable
030: promise
031: break up
032: good girl
033: secret
034: movie night
035: handcuffs
036: stolen kiss
037: closure
038: unexpected

013: party

1K 82 41
Af CoralCupid

I pull down on my short black dress one last time and take a deep breath to calm my nerves before entering into Noah's place. It looks a lot like the last time I was here. The place is booming with loud music and the inside of it reeks of alcohol and sweat of all the teenagers present here. Not a great combination.

Alex and Sarah had picked me up on their way. And I may or may not have sneaked out of my own house for the very first time. In my defence, Adrien already had plans of his own to hang out with his friends. And I told him that I would be staying back home tonight like usual and won't be going anywhere. So, technically, it isn't sneaking out, right? I just didn't inform him of my plans and left the place after him.

'Yup, I didn't do anything wrong.' I'll keep reminding myself of that whenever my confidence starts to wear off. Now I just have to make sure to get back home before my brother does.

"Stick with me at all times, okay?" Sarah shouts over the loud music to me and starts walking us away from the front door, with Alex walking closely by her other side. He immediately spots one of his friends and goes up to the group.

"Okay," I reply. "Did I tell you how good you look in this red dress?"

Sarah is wearing a bold red dress with a matching lipstick. She has lightly curled her blonde hair and has done a bold eye makeup. While on the other hand, I am wearing a short black dress with matching heels. I didn't want to overdo anything so I just let my hair down naturally and did my basic makeup look. I think I did a pretty decent job at dressing up for a highschool party. Or at least I hope I did. The dress is shorter than what I usually wear. My heels are already starting to hurt my feet, though.

"You did." Sarah giggles at me. "But you look smoking hot, girl. Guess you took my advice after all, huh?" She teases with a smirk. "I bet Noah wouldn't be able to take his eyes off of you." She nudges me lightly on the shoulder.

"Shut up," I mumble, feeling slightly embarrassed. The dress I'm wearing shows just enough cleavage that I'm comfortable with.

"Come on, let's get a drink." Sarah says, already pushing her way through the crowd and leading us to the kitchen.

My eyebrows shoot up at that. "Already? But we just got here."

"So? We need to have a drink and loosen up. How else are you supposed to let go and enjoy yourself?"

I decide not to argue with her on that.

The two of us finally make it to the kitchen, with Sarah occasionally pushing people out of the way. The kitchen is mostly empty compared to the rest of the house. It has a large countertop in the centre having various kinds of canned drinks, large bowls filled with chips and several dips and many other snacks. Soon, Alex returns and joins us in the kitchen.

I lean back on the counter and help myself to the chips that Sarah holds out to me. Alex inspects the drinks and I watch as his girlfriend holds out a chip to him, but when he opens his mouth to accept it, she leads it away from him and eats it herself. Alex rolls his eyes while I just shake my head with a laugh. Settling on one of the drinks, Alex pours it into red solo cups and hands them out to us, taking one for himself.

Taking the cup, I hold it out in front of me to have a good look. I thought they only used such cups in movies. Smiling to myself, I throw my head back and down the drink in one swift motion. Wincing slightly, I squeeze my eyes shut as the liquid burns down my throat. 'That tasted weird...'

As I recover from the drink, Sarah listens intently to the music for a few seconds that is blaring from the speakers before her face brightens up with recognition. She tugs on my arm and exclaims in pure excitement, "It's our favourite song!"

"And?" I raise an eyebrow at her, with a confused look plastered on my face.

"And we're dancing, obviously." She finishes with an eye roll and starts to pull me along with her.

"Not we, Sarah. You. Because I'm not dancing."

I try to pull her back when we leave the kitchen but she wouldn't budge. Right then, I spot Noah talking with some guys. I wave at him and he immediately comes over.

"Amy, hi," Noah says when he is standing right in front of us. "I'm so happy you made it." He smiles at me and Sarah lets go of my hand. "You look..." He trails off as his eyes take me in and then finishes with a, "Wow." He clears his throat and continues, "I mean, you look really pretty," he breathes out.

"Thanks." My cheeks warm at his compliment. "I was, uh, looking for you."

"Oh, you were?" Noah asks, looking happy and excited.

'Was I? Oh, right. To rescue me from Sarah so I wouldn't have to dance.'

"Yeah, I wanted to–"

"Hey, man. What's up?" A guy appears out of nowhere and pats Noah on the back. He has tanned skin and is wearing a hat backwards. He lowly whistles when he looks at me and I try not to grimace. "And who's this?"

"This is Amy," Noah addresses. "Amy, this is Justin."

"Nice to meet ya." Justin extends his hand towards me.

Before I could respond, Sarah interrupts. "If you guys don't mind, Amy and I need to go find my boyfriend."

I have never felt more relieved in my life. This might be the first time that I didn't actually disagree with Sarah's interruption. We walk away from the boys and then after a while of searching, spot Alex chatting up with a few guys. Sarah immediately gets drawn to him like a moth to the flame.

"There you girls are–"

Alex gets shuts up by my best friend pulling him by his collar and attacking his mouth with hers. They start to make out passionately in front of me while my mouth hangs open and I just stand there feeling like a fool. 'Didn't she want to dance a while ago?'

"Um, guys...?"

I don't get any response. Their kiss starts to get heated and hands begin traveling on each other's bodies. The group of boys that Alex was hanging out with start to cheer them on and make weird howling noises. I start to feel uncomfortable when one of the boys makes eye contact with me with a wide grin on his face.

Is this how parties work? I don't like it, then. Just people dancing drunkenly and making out with their partners like there's no tomorrow? And why is the guy still looking at me? God, I hate it here.

"Well, enjoy yourselves," I mutter under my breath and leave them be. 

I decide that I will grab myself another drink because I don't know what the heck I'm supposed to. And the way that dude was looking at me back there left an unsettling feeling in my stomach. So I want to erase that part from my memory. And even though I got here with Sarah, I still feel lonely. I think that says a lot about my friendship.

Or maybe not. Maybe I'm just overreacting. They like each other and are horny, I guess? Obviously they won't be babysitting me the whole night.

Yeah, that makes more sense.

Pushing my way through the crowd, I head towards the kitchen once again. Reaching the kitchen counter, I help myself to the drinks. The second drink went down easier than the first, which was quickly followed by a third cup of the evening. After downing the fourth drink, everything around me turned a bit blurry. I blink a few times to adjust my vision and shake my head lightly.

Just thinking about the shocked look on my brother's face at seeing me at a party and drinking, is enough to make me giggle to myself. I never thought I'd be doing this, either. But it is fun to know that I'm doing something that most people my age do. I'm no longer inexperienced of drinks or unaware of what happens at parties.

But a frown soon forms on my face upon remembering the fact that I'm hanging out by myself. At any occasion it would have been ideal for me but not when I'm surrounded by bunch of teenagers who are practically strangers to me and are already drunk off their minds. I suddenly want to go back home.

Stumbling a bit, I exit the kitchen. On my way back, someone harshly knocks into me and I feel myself flying forward towards the floor. But before I could make any contact with the ground, a pair of arms wrap around my waist and prevent my nasty fall.

"Are you okay, Angel?" Inquires a very concerned yet cheeky voice from behind me.

———

A/N: hope you liked this chapter. If you did, then drop a vote (⁠☆). My semesters are starting soon and I'm freaking tf out :')

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

694K 61.7K 36
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
3.3K 91 16
Luciana Russo and xavier de Luca, the world full of lies, lust, heart breaks and crime, Love, hate, revenge *ALSO A TRIGGER WARNING FOR PHYSICAL ABU...
259K 6.6K 25
--NOTE-- ~I do NOT own Zombies 2, or its characters, I only own (Y/N) and Izzy~ ((When I said "I only own y/n.." i meant that I didn't barrow anythin...
Riptide Af V

Teenage Fiktion

313K 7.9K 114
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...