Ennai mayakiya mellisaye..( T...

By archana_authoress

Hello all πŸ’ž This is a story about a cricketer, an all rounder in the Indian cricket team and his arranged ma... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A /N
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
New year
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Suggestions From You
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Update
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 35

2.5K 131 25
By archana_authoress

Soundarya... We are again surprising them.. but I'm sure that we are going to get surprise like last time.. Devaraj said and all laughed..

Lets see that .. I hope to get a surprise like last time, because I just wanted to know that they are really happy in this marriage Soundarya said and he nodded...

They came back to Chennai this morning and reached their house.. they went inside and the servants took their luggages to their respective rooms...

Soundarya looked at Devaraj and raised her eyebrows asking like where are they? He shrugged and started to look for them...

They searched for Meenakshi and found her in Pooja room singing a devotional song.. she opened her eyes and looked at them and stopped the song immediately.. she ran and hugged Soundarya...

Athai.... Yepa vandhinga...

( When did you came?)

Just now ma...how are you? She asked and kissed her forehead..

I'm fine athai.. she looked behind her and see Devaraj and Shiva thatha.. she ran to them and took blessings from them..

Be happy forever... Live long.. They blessed her...

Where is Rudra ma?

He went to practice athai.. she said and they nodded and left from there to refresh..

They came and Meenakshi served them hot coffee and asked about thatha's health and they talked for many hours..

Amma.. please come and have lunch... Shanti ma called Soundarya and they went to have lunch...

After lunch Shiva thatha went to take a nap ..

Meena ma.. Rudra's birthday is coming in ten days.. Soundarya said and she nodded her head...

I don't know athai.. she mumbled

Leave that ma.. don't keep your face like that.. we are here na, then we will do something for him, to surprise him.. she said and Meenakshi's nodded ...

That evening Rudra came and got shock to see his parents there and hugged them and spoke with them... Then they had dinner and everyone left to their respective rooms...

Enanga.. she called him sitting beside him on the bed..

Hmmm... Tell de.. he said and dragged her to him..

Your birthday is coming in few days...

Yes ma.. he said normally

But.. I didn't know that.. athai only informed me about your birthday today... Why you didn't said anything to me? she pouted

Maa, what ma? It's nothing much important...

But, it's more important for me.. she said looking at him and he sighed..

Sari, I'm sorry... Podhuma thaaye.. he folded her hands infront of him...

( Is it enough)

Aiyo.. enanga.. she whined and he laughed...

Don't do like that... She said..

And I don't even know what to do on your birthday.. she thought and with a frown she looked at her lap..

Ladoo... What ma?

She smiled and nodded nothing.. Come let's sleep.. even yesterday we didn't slept well and I'm very tired after a long day of practice... He told and they both cuddled eachother and he slept immediately.. Meenakshi's sleep was far away from her today, her thoughts were running around his birthday, she had seen in many movies and serials that in rich people's birthday they will celebrate in grand manner.. and this is the first time ever she is going to see that in person..

Next morning...

Meenakshi was plucking flowers in the garden and went to Pooja room and did her daily chores.. Rudra was sleeping in their room.. she was having coffe with Soundarya with their usual talks..

Meenakshi's mobile rang and she took her mobile and saw Krish's name flashing in that..

Hello Anna.. how are you? She asked as soon as she attended the call...

I'm fine Meena ma.. how are you doing ? He asked her...

I'm fine anna.. how is Jhanvi akka..? How is everyone there?

Everybody is fine and listen, I called you to give you an surprise..

Surprise?? What's that anna?

Rudra's birthday is coming in few days.. so we all are coming there..

Wow... Really? When you are all coming ? She asked enthusiastically..

After a week ma.. and we means all boys are coming..

Aiyoooooo... I'm very happy... I'm eagerly waiting for you all.. she said with overflowing happiness...

Krish laughed... Ok ma... Then we will see by next week.. take care ma.. bye..

Bye Anna..

Athai..

I know I know... I watched and heard you... She chuckled...

I'm going to tell Shanti ma to buy some necessities for them.. I don't know what they will like to eat.. I have to check the groceries... She ran inside...

Meena ma.. don't run... She warned and she stopped and nodded a yes.. she again ran inside and Soundarya shook her head...

This girl... She muttured..

Shanti ma.. she called her who is taking the wheat flour from the shelf.. by hearing her shouting Shanti ma turned immediately leaving the tin and it fell on her with the flour.. Meenakshi gasped and ran towards her and when her leg touched the flour that scattered around Shanti ma on the floor, that made her to slip and she fell on the floor on her butt and she dropped her head on the floor for a second and it hit her hard.. her scream echoed throughout the hall...

Hearing her scream, Soundarya came inside the kitchen and closed her mouth in shock seeing Meenakshi who is lying on the floor without any movement...

Shanti ma was wiping the flour off her eyes.. she looked at Meenakshi and sat beside her and shook her..

Meena ma.... Meena ma.. open your eyes... Meena ma... Shanti ma called her many times..

Soundarya amma.. she called her loudly and Soundarya shook her head and took a glass of water and sprinkled on Meenakshi's face.. but she is not reacting to that...

Shanti, take care of her.. I'll call Rudra... Soundarya said and wiped her tears and left to call Rudra...

Devaraj and Rudra came from the garden.. they went for walk and when they entered the house they saw Soundarya is running towards the stairs...

Ammma... Rudra called her and she stopped there and turned to him...

Rudra... Meenakshi...there .. she stuttered while panting... She got scared seeing Meenakshi like that...

What happened maa? Why you are sweating like that? Rudra asked in concern..

Meenakshi fell down.. come with me... She said atlast and Rudra widened his eyes and ran inside the kitchen and Devaraj followed him...

Meeeenaaakssshhhiiiii.... He screamed looking at her and ran to her and lifted her and cupped her cheeks..

Ladoo ma... Look at me .. open your eyes baby... What happened to you... Meenakshi please baby... Open your eyes... He patted her cheeks and sprinkled water on her face... But she didn't opened her eyes..

Rudra... Calm down.. avala thooku, hospital pogalam... Devaraj said and Rudra nodded his head...

( lift her, we will go to the hospital)

Rudra lifted Meenakshi in bridal style and started to walk towards the garage...

What happened Shanti ma? Devaraj asked Shanti..

Shanti ma told the happenings and Devaraj nodded and looked down and saw few blood drops where Meenakshi's fell down.. he cursed under his breath and ran towards Rudra and Soundarya followed him...

They went to Rudra who is now trying to open the back door...

Rudra... Move... Devaraj said, he moved aside and Devaraj opened the door and Rudra kept Meenakshi inside..

Sit with her.. I'll drive... He said to Rudra whose hands are shivering.. he nodded and sat and Devaraj started the car and Soundarya accompanied them...

She was happily running around from morning.. even I scolded her not to run, see now.. Soundarya cried...

Rudra, kept her head on his chest and patted her continuously by calling her name...

Meenakshi.. please de.. look at me de, open your eyes baby...

Appppaa... Rudra called in vulnerable voice...

Rudra, don't worry, our Meenakshi will be alright.. just five minutes da.. don't think anything negatively...

Romba bayama iruku paa... See, ava yendha reaction um ilama iruka paa... Yen paa kanna thoraka matengura.. he spoke and tears continuously pouring from his eyes...

( I'm so scared dad... Look at her, not giving any reactions, why she is not opening her eyes dad?)

Rudra gave a strong kiss to her forehead..

Ladoo... Please de, open your eyes de pondati.. I'm so scared de... What happened to you baby? God.... Please baby.. don't leave me... He whispered in her ears and cried silently...

Soundarya looked at her son she too cried with him..

Devaraj reached the hospital.. Rudra go inside with her, Soundarya you too go with him... I'll come .. they nodded and Rudra again picked Meenakshi and ran inside the hospital...

Soundarya stopped him and made him to wear his mask and a cap and she put a mask on Meenakshi's face and covered her with pallu... Seeing him carrying Meenakshi, a staff came with the stretcher.. Rudra made her to lay down on the stretcher and they ran towards the emergency...

The doctor came to the emergency ward and asked the nurse to do the first aid and came out and called Rudra to know the details...

Doctor.. I want to talk with you in person... He said immediately..

Come let's go to my cabin.. he called sensing his urgency in his voice..they walked and entered into a room in the corner of the floor.. Soundarya closed and locked the door and Rudra took off his mask.. the doctor immediately recognised him.. Devaraj who came there looked them entering inside the room and knocked the door and Soundarya opened the door and allowed him inside...

Doctor I'm Rudra.. I...

I know man.. common, tell me what happened to her.

Then Devaraj explained everything to him.. Rudra's heart started to beat fast hearing his father saying about the blood drops.. he looked at his hands and saw the blood stains..

Doctor... Please do something and give me my Meenakshi... He pleaded...

Don't worry... I'll go and check on her.. please wait inside, because if anyone sees you here, it will create unnecessary attention and I'll be back.. he said and went to the emergency room...

Doctor, her oxygen level is fine.. BP is increasing and pulse level is not stable... The nurse informed him immediately while injecting the IV...

Hmmm... He nodded and turned Meenakshi and touched her skull and looked at his hands . Now the blood is started to dry and he asked the nurse to remove her hair aside and looked at the cut in the right side of her head.. he prescribed for a scan immediately.. they took Meenakshi to the scan room and informed Rudra... He came to there and Soundarya helped the nurse to remove the ornaments she wore...

Doctor... What happened? Devaraj asked and Rudra stood there looking at her who is laying down inside the scan equipment... Soundarya came with there with her jewels ..

Just taking a scan for her head. It's for the bleeding...

Doctor... Is anything serious? Soundarya asked worry and fear lacing in her voice...

I don't think so.. maybe a small cut.. maybe any other issue.. let's see the test results.. we will treat her then.. he said and looked at the computer monitor...

I don't think there maybe a issue with her.. she maybe in fear and and a state of shock.. the doctor said and left from there..

They shifted Meenakshi to a private room as per Devaraj's request... Rudra came there and sat beside Meenakshi... His eyes never left her and his parents felt so heartbroken looking at their kids like that ..

Why this is happening to her... Do you know, Krish called and informed her about their arrival.. she was so happy and ran like a kid from there... Soundarya sobbed... Devaraj hugged and patted her shoulder...why she have to suffer like this? She kept on asking..

Doctor came inside after forty minutes and all stood seeing him..

There is nothing to worry... No serious issues.. the cut was not that deep and the blood came from that only, her skull is safe.. her oxygen level is fine... Just BP and pulse is abnormal for now... Maybe in few hours she will be alright..

As I said, she is in a state of shock.. her mind went blank and the fear of falling down and something will happen to her is deep inside her.. that's why she is unconscious till now..

Doctor... Is there any chance... Like to... Go... Rudra stuttered...

Yeah, I got your point... If she didn't come out from the shock in short period of time, she may fell in coma.. the doctor said and Rudra's world stopped... Soundarya started to cry...

Don't worry... There is only twenty percent of chances for her to fall in coma, but there is eighty percent of chances, maybe she will open her eyes today or tomorrow.. don't lose hope.. I'll come back for another checkup.. he patted Rudra and went from there...

Rudra sat with a thud and covered his face..

Soundarya and Devaraj stood there looking at him...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 1.3K 39
Both were lost in each other's eyes when he snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her towards himself. She collided with his chest and put her p...
118K 5.9K 17
It's a lovely story between a sweet,shy and soft hearted wife and her Cold Husband β€οΈπŸ¦‹ #arrangedmarriage #mature #no cheating #Villagestory #ha...
33.2K 1.4K 7
It's a typical arrange marriage story dating back to 80's. π™Žπ˜Όπ˜Όπ™‰π™‘π™„ π˜Όπ˜½π™ƒπ™„π™π˜Όπ™… π™ˆπ˜Όπ™‡π™ƒπ™Šπ™π™π˜Ό She is 18 y/o girl from a village having les...
4.5M 26.9K 6
#1 in General fiction and Romance for a long time An Arranged marriage! Why not ? Marrying a Stranger? Why..... what the hell? Arranged marriage...