Arranged Love Marriage

Od pastel_peachyy

❤️ Arranged Marriage?? Nahh! It was Love ❤️ 💜 Akshit Singhania 💜 - Golden Retriever energy, Extrovert ... Více

Note ✨
Characters ✨
Aesthetics ✨
1 - Singhania Family ✨
2 - Sharma Family ✨
4 - First Meet ✨
5 - Date ✨
6 - Fixing Dates ✨
7 - Engagement (1) ✨
8 - Engagement (2) ✨
9 - Where are you? ✨
10 - Lean On Me ✨
11 - Gifts & Roses ✨

3 - Meeting ✨

165 15 0
Od pastel_peachyy

💫🌹💫

Note:

Before starting this chapter I wanted to tell about somethings

❥ The story is based in Mumbai. Both the families live in Mumbai.

❥ Singhania's are not some very famous businessmen neither they are billionaires or something.
They are just a normal business who's well known in Mumbai and they earn pretty good profits. They are rich, but not like "Rich Rich" type rich iykyk.

❥ Meanwhile the Sharma's are a very normal middle class family neither very rich nor very poor.
They just earn fine and have a stable income.

❥ Also here are the nicknames so you don't get confused or anything
Akshit - Aksh
Yukta - Yukii
Prisha - Prii
Ritik- Ri
(I know they sound a little weird but that's what nicknames are "Weird"🙂 atleast for me)

💫🌹💫

Yukta's POV

I reached to office around 10:30 am and the first thing I did was to talk to my boss about taking a half day which she gladly accepted. She's the sweetest boss I ever know.

What I don't understand is, "Why the hell are you taking a half day Pri?!" I yelled at my bestfriend who just gave me a "ArE yOu seEriOus giRL?!? look and said very obviously, "What?? You said your mom was behaving weirdly what if something is wrong I want to be with you all the time!"

She said dramatically and I just sighed at my stupid friend and continued doing my work. It's useless to argue with her, she's gonna do what she wants.

*

Sharma's House - 5:00 pm

"Mumma, I'm home!!" I said entering in the living room and sitting on the couch. I saw Avni coming out of her room.

"I'm home as well" Prisha yelled and ran inside the kitchen hugging my mom and I heard some giggles from inside before they both came and sat on the sofa talking as if she's my mom's bestie and not mine.

Just then papa and chacha ji also came back from work. Everyone sat in the living room and suddenly the atmosphere changed and I shared glances with Avni asking her if she knows anything and she said no.

"What happened today everyone is back earlier. What is today?" I asked looking at the elders who exchanged glances among themselves.

"Umm Yuki beta you know we talked about your marriage and you said we can find a guy for you as you are not dating anyone, right?" Mummy said and everyone was looking at me making me nervous.

"Right....." I said looking at everyones face and Pri & Avni were giving me this weird look. Ughh why are they here again?

"So we found a boy for you, you know for marriage" papa said and it looks like they are more nervous than me.

"Really!!" Pri and Avni both said at the same time getting excited for god knows what.

"Um ok, and?" I said looking at them to continue.

"So they have invited us for a dinner at their house so that you two can meet and decide what to do" dad said again.

"You don't have to take any pressure. We'll only move ahead if you are okay with it, if you don't like him or anything we won't force you." Mumma said quickly and all of them nodded their heads.

Hmm this is not bad I guess. I mean I'll meet him if everything is okay I'll say yes and if not I'll say no simple.

"Okay, when is the dinner?" I asked papa. All of them first squealed in happiness and then mumma excitedly said, "Today".

"Oh today okay.......WAIT WHAT?! TODAY?!?" I screamed as I realised what she said and they went silent looking at me nervously.

"Yes today, I wanted to tell you this before but didn't get the chance to so.... Sorry I'm really sorry but please don't say no please" mummy said and I just sighed giving up and said yes.

"But who is he, I mean anything about him?" I asked curiously.

"Oh he is Mr Singhania's elder son" papa said.

"Wait you mean Mr Rudra Singhania the CEO of the company you work at? I asked shocked.

"Yes, infact he's the one who suggested this. And I have already met his son he's a really nice guy" papa replied.

"Okay if you say so."

"Yes don't worry dear you won't regret it. Now go everyone get ready quickly we have to leave in an hour" papa said and everyone nodded going in their rooms to get ready.

"Wear something pretty!!" mumma said and went in her room to get ready as well.

"I'll leave then, tell me what happened there" Pri said and was going to leave when I stopped her. "Wait!! where are you going? You need to come with me. What will I do alone?"

"Are you sure?" She asked me. "Of course, I need you there. What if he's some psycho, who will save me then and you need to teach him a lesson if he misbehaves with me or anything" I said making it obvious that she has to come.

"Okay if that's what you want, give me one of your dresses to wear" she said going in my room as if it's her and not mine.

After that Pri helped me in getting ready and we left the house around 6 pm.

Yukta's look

6:45 pm

We are in the car and are about to reach there in five minutes. Me, mumma, papa and Pri are in one car and chacha ji, chachi ji and Avni are in the other car behind us.

As we are getting close I'm getting more and more nervous. What will they be like? Will they like me or not? They are so much more rich than us it won't be a problem right? What if they are rude? Most importantly what is he like? These questions kept going in my head.

Pri held my hand and said, "Don't worry, I'm with you." I just nodded my head.

*

Right now we are standing in front of their door and now my nervousness is at its peak.
"Oh God Save Me!!" I screamed in my head and waited for the door to open.

The door was opened by a middle-aged lady. She was around my mom's age. She smiled at everyone and let us inside. Mr Rudra came and hugged dad welcoming us.

I looked around the living room and I just realised that whole one floor is their house only. Everything looks so Beautiful so Elegant just looking like a WOW.

The lady who opened the door is Mrs. Singhania. She introduced us to everyone. There is his dadi, bade-papa and badi-mummy. She told us that Akshit, Akshay and Shreya are still on the way from office.

We sat in the living room and they all talked for sometime. Around 15 minutes later we heard the door bell ring.

"It must be them" Sunita aunty said and got up to open the door meanwhile my heart beat increased with every second I'm so nervous and kinda scared right now I don't even know why.

"Oh God what will happen now?"

And the door opened revealing......

💫🌹💫

Akshit's POV

I was in my office working when there was a knock on the door and I said a come in. Dad entered inside and sat on the chair infront of me.

"Oh dad what happened, you should have called me if you had some work" I said looking at him.

"No it's okay I just wanted to talk to you about something" he replied shifting on his chair.

"Okay what is it?" I asked.

"Oh you know Mr. Mahendra Sharma our head accountant" dad said.

"Yes, of course I know him" I replied.

"Oh, I have invited him over at our house for dinner today" he said.

"Okay"

"And also his family "

"Okay"

"And his daughter as well"

"Okay dad I understood you have invited Mr. Sharma and his family for dinner. What do you want me to do ?" I asked a little confused with his behaviour.

"Umm, I want you to join as well for the dinner and you know...." Dad said but I cut him off.

"I am sorry dad I don't think I'll be able to make it. I have a meeting with Mr. Malhotra about the legal terms of our new deal, Ritik is coming as well" I said but dad had this disappointed expression on his face.

"No you have to come it's important infact this whole dinner is about you" he said making me confused.

"What do you mean it's about me?" I asked with confusion on my face.

"I mean they are comming to see you" dad replied.

"To see me? Dad will you please explain what are you trying to say?" I asked more confused.

"I mean I have invited him and his family to talk about your and his daughter's marriage. They are coming to see you for their daughter. So you have to be there." dad said making me shocked.

"Wait you are saying that you fixed my marriage with someone and didn't even tell me??" I asked shocked and confused.

"No I didn't, nothing is fixed. They are just coming at our so that you two can meet and know each other and decide about it and also the families can talk about it. This was decided by your mom and me." dad said.

"Still this is so out of blue. I mean you both didn't even talk to me? And I don't even know anything about her" I said.

Dad looked at me with a 'Are you serious' expression and said "Are you an complete idiot or what? I just said that we fixed this meeting so that you both can meet and know about each other. We'll only move ahead if you both are okay with it. All you have to do is meet her and her family".

Hmm this is not that bad I can just meet her and if I don't like her I'll reject this proposal. I thought for sometime and said, "Okay. But atleast tell me something about her".

"Oh her name is Yukta Sharma and she's a fashion designer" dad said and left the office saying I have to be home at 6:30.

Hmm Yukta Sharma, let's see what she's like.

I called Mr. Malhotra telling him that we'll have to cancel today's meeting but....

*

"Dad I just talked to Mr. Malhotra he said he's leaving for America tomorrow so we have to do this meeting today itself" I said as soon as I entered in dad's cabin.

"Oh now what do we do?" Dad asked panicking he knows if mom gets angry then it's game over for him.

"Don't worry dad why don't you leave early and go home. I'll try to finish the meeting as soon as possible and be home because this is very important I can't leave it like that and Shreya di can help me as well." I said.

"Hmm we can do that but try to finish it quickly, you know na your doesn't like to get late in anything" dad said.

"Don't worry dad I'll finish it quickly."

*

It's 6:30 pm now and I just left from office along with Shreya di, Ritik and Akshay. Akshay came at the company after his college just to waste his time because he has nothing better to do. Idiot.

I'm driving as fast as I can because dad said they will be home at 7 and I have to reach before them or else mom is going to kill me.

"Bhai are you really getting married?! I'm so excited I'm going to get a Bhabhi!" Akshay exclaimed happily.

"I'm not getting married I'm just going to see her nothing is fixed yet. So shut up and sit quietly" I said.

"Whatever" he replied making faces and then asked Di with teasing in his voice, "What about your marriage Di, when are you going to get married?"

"Shut up!! I'm not getting married. Never" she said. The last word almost a whisper for herself but I still heard it and looked at her face having a sour expression. I don't know why is she so against marriage.

"Akshay will up keep quiet or should I kick you out of the car in the middle of the road? I asked him with a sarcastic smile on my face and finally he shut his mouth and sat quietly.

*

We reached home at 7:15 pm.
I was standing infront of the door which got opened by my sweet mom who glared at me and gave a look with her eyes that said "I'll see you later". Oh God save me.

Then she turned around to the guests with a sweet smile and informed them I was home.

I entered inside and greeted uncle. "Namaste uncle." I already know him as we have met in office many times. Obviously!!

Then I greeted all the other members of his family as he introduced me to everyone. I touched everyone's feet and said a hello to Avni & Prisha.

Next dad introduced Shreya di, Akshay and Ri to them as well. And we got to know that Avni and Akshay are in the college and know each other a little bit.

And all this time my eyes were stuck on the most beautiful girl sitting in the room with her eyes down, looking like an angel in that red dress. Wait I have met her before. She's the girl who came to office that day.

I was staring at her when my mom said "Why don't you three go and get fresh till then I'll set the table and let's talk while having dinner. What say?"

Everyone nodded their heads and I went in my room to change from my office clothes into casuals while continuously thinking about her,
"Yukta Sharma"

Yukta's POV

Oh My God, he's the same guy I met at the office that day.

He is Mr. Singhania's son. ??

He's the guy I'm going to get married ???

We'll he's definitely handsome.

💫🌹💫

That's all for this part.

Please leave a vote if you like it 🙏🏻

Thank you for reading ❤️

See you, bye 👋🏻

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

127K 7.2K 85
✧It all started with a slap✧ ╰┈➤ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒊 𝑺𝒆𝒉𝒈𝒂𝒍 She is beautiful, smart, and an introvert who has no problem putting others in their p...
152K 7.8K 33
She was known to be a good girl, but those who knew her say she is a bad girl with crazy thoughts. She was excited to have fun in the marriage she wa...
899K 38.1K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...
589K 28.8K 52
ᴅᴀᴀsᴛᴀᴀɴ-ᴇ-ᴍᴏʜᴀʙʙᴀᴛ⇏𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎♡ ♕𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒♕ A collection of romantic stories with a little bi...