Chained Soldier and Still Wat...

By demetriusperry

In the year of 2020, the concept of Gender Equality shifted. With the appearance of dimension called Mato. Ri... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 32

1.5K 60 12
By demetriusperry

"Oh, before we go, I need to give you a piece of advice."

After learning that the chief assembly was happening shortly, Nagisa stood next to Tenka as she took them to the headquarters of the Anti-Demon Corps, located at the tenth unit. Nagisa couldn't help but be marveled at the sight for a bit, but quickly stopped himself.

"Ok, but how come? Is it because of her ability?"

"No, but it will be bad if she takes an interest in you. Anyways, i'll head inside first. I know you want to wait on Yuuki to be here, so sit tight until he does, ok?"

Nagisa merely nods his head as he sat down and waited. While he did so, he heard the sound of footsteps closing in. When he turned around, he saw an unfamiliar face standing before him. She was a tall, well-endowed young woman with long dark yellow hair that appears to reach her back as well as seeming spikier near the end with three black lightning bolt lines on the sides of her hair, and orange eyes, earrings, and black collar.

"Kinda hot, I will admit that."

"Hey, are you that Wakura guy? Where is Kyouka?"

"Sorry, but you got the wrong guy. I'm Tomioka Nagisa, part of the Sixth Unit."

"Oh! You're Tenka's boy, huh! I heard a lot about you. The name is Kamiunten Mira, Second Unit's chief. 'Grats on actually keeping up and even taking down some shuuki most people would struggle against. I'm actually waiting on Kyouka, wanna chat while I wait?"

"Sure, I mean i'm waiting for Yuuki and those two are always together."

Despite how she looked like a delinquent, Nagisa could tell Mira wasn't a bad woman. First Tenka, then Kyouka, and now Mira too. The chiefs that Nagisa has met have all been relatively easy to deal with for the most part. As he thought of this, he saw two people walking towards him and Mira.

"Looks like our chat will have to wait, Kamiunten-san."

"Just Mira is alright, okay Tomioka. Anyways, let's go greet our late pals, shall we!"

"I heard you took down the damn One-horned shuuki and got your revenge! Fucking Congrats! But don't go senile."

"Hey, you're definitely the rumored underling. You're gonna die, ya know."

"Wait, what?!"

~Inside of Anti-Demon Corps HQ~
As Nagisa followed Yuuki and Kyouka to where the meeting was held, he often found Kyouka stealing glances at him. It felt like the woman had something important to ask him, but just couldn't find the right time to say it. As the trio finally found the entrance to the room where the meeting was being held, they saw one girl standing in front of the door in a panic.

Standing before them was an adorable young woman with long blue hair, a fringe covering her forehead, two small pigtails on both sides of her head that has beads on them, and orange eyes.

[3rd Unit Chief Bell Tsukiyono]

"Bell, are you not going in the conference room?"

"Kyouka-san....you see, while Bell's unit was all beaten up, we couldn't achieve anything right? The commander will definitely make fun of me. My stomach already hurts."

"You have a great ability, Bell. Have more pride in it."

While they watched Kyouka and Bell speak, Yuuki and Nagisa were both in their own thoughts. Yuuki was surprised that even amongst chiefs, someone like Bell was one of them and acted like this. Meanwhile, Nagisa just wanted to pat the girl's head with how adorable she was. Soon Kyouka opened the door to the conference room, both Yuuki and Nagisa were in awe with what they saw.

Hearing this, Yuuki and Nagisa saw someone in a chair that seemed to be floating over the table of the conference room. If Nagisa was to describe the young woman, beautiful and creepy would come to his mind at the same time.

"So that's the commander of the entire Anti-Demon Corps. Just what is-"

Before Nagisa could finish his thoughts, a slight chill went down his spine. Soon he looked towards Yuuki as he took felt the exact same thing, however, it seemed as if Yuuki was looking at the source of it. Despite his attempts to look the other way, Nagisa's eyes soon glanced at the source of this uneasiness.

"........"

"I'm happy to see you all here. Let the meeting amongst chiefs begin."

"She changed expressions so fast. Is this chick psychotic?!"

"So that girl is just a year younger than me? Though, as interesting as this is, I can already guess what this meeting is going to be about."

As Nagisa thought this, he heard the sound of Ren snapping her fingers. The moment she did, a hologram appeared in the middle of the room which showed Rairen, Jouryuu, and Shikoku. Soon Ren began to talk about the main subject for this meeting.

"As you all know, our enemies are these so called Eight Gods of Thunder. The black haired one named Shikoku trampled the third unit. The huge one with horns and wings is the one that sent the seventh and sixth units to the hospital. However the one named Rairen was defeated by Tenka."

"Yes, but I can't be too sure that he is dead."

"The main takeaway is that a Chief can defeat them. Not only that, from the reports I read, Nagisa Tomioka actually dealt sufficient damage to Rairen and also fought Shikoku to the point of her needing retreat. Everyone, should one of these gods appear all the chiefs are to work together."

"I see. Kyouka and Tenka-san are avoiding asking about the Onmyou Agency. They're still looking for a way to investigate it before this crazy commander becomes suspicious."

"Up next for discussion are the two boys that are cooperating with the Anti-Demon Corps. The first one is essential for Kyouka's ability, so think of him as her equipment."

"O-oh. Hello, I'm Yuuki Wakura. My usual work is being the caretaker of the Seventh Unit's dorm."

As Tenka was smiling and happily clapping for Yuuki, her eyes drifted to the second object of attention. Right now, all eyes were on the biggest anomaly in this room. Feeling everyone's gaze on him, Nagisa merely sighed.

"If only I had this many female gazes at me during school. Nagisa Tomioka, I basically do the same thing as Yuuki but for the Sixth Unit."

"You're adorable. I always wanted to have at least one son."

When Nagisa heard this voice, he turned his gaze towards the source. Right before his eyes, was a beautiful and buxom woman with dark blue eyes and long dark blue hair that has a single braid rolled around the back of her head.

"Why does she look so much like Azuma-sa....I mean Yachiho-san?"

"Silly Nagisa, that's because she's Himari and Yachiho's mother."

"So that's their mom, Tenka-san? Hmm....................would."

Just as Nagisa said this, he and everyone else in the room heard the sound of an alarm. Soon Ginna from the Tenth Unit rushed inside of the conference room as she had important news.

"Ren-sama, everyone! This is an emergency!!!!"

"What is it, Ginna?"

As she stood proudly, Ren noticed Nagisa's gaze at her. Truth be told, she was interested in the boy as well. Especially after doing some digging into his past. Ren merely smirked as she thought to herself in silence.

"Tomioka Nagisa, the brother of Tomioka Tsutako. Since you were there, you were aware of it better than anyone. I hope you can tell me about it. About the day your sister became Mahoraga's bride."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 5.9K 58
Living in a world where superhuman powers can exist, the society seemed to be fine with it. Of all people in the world, a hot-headed blonde haired bo...
7.1K 250 8
What would happened if Rimuru work towards his last wish before he died? What would happened if the Verse he reincarnated into was much larger then j...
143K 7.1K 47
After loosing her whole family to the apocalypse in the blink of an eye, Nao quarantined herself in her house for two months, watching the world arou...
18 0 24
Earth has been destroyed by its own people and is completely unlivable now. The few survivors now reside in cryostasis roaming through space as scien...