Percy Jackson and the Time Tr...

נכתב על ידי persassabethuNICOrn

This is a story about how the greatest demigods of our time travel into the future to warn their past selves... עוד

Seaweed Brain
Travis and Katie-Kat
Connor and Miranda
Clarisse and Chris
Caleo
A/N
Oh look, it's some new people, ca- WAIT WHAT??!!
Calypso and Leo. Again.
You WHAT FOR HER?!
JASON?????
JASON DERULO
IMPORTANT
Why.
I swear she's the Devil
IMPORTANT
Happy New Year!
WHO AM I SHIPPED WITH?!
Ohmylorditisanangel
IMPORTANT TO ME AND HOPEFULLY YOU
Doctor's orders
The Huntresses
A cute chapter before The Praetors
The Praetors
ITS THE ONE WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR
So that's your boyfriend. He looks like me.
WHAT- THAT- HE- WE-HUH
The Lightning Thief
EWWWWWWW!
Omg-
Capture the flag
Capture the flag pt.2
Stason or Brason?
A/N IMPORTANT
OOPS
The Sea of Monsters
The Dark Curse
Thats WAY bigger than three- Yes, i can count!
Another quest. Great. Just great-
Who's side are you on?
The Quest begins...
Aphrodite works her magic.
New cover!!!!
We get in a boat

Why are you here?

698 15 9
נכתב על ידי persassabethuNICOrn

Hey!
So here's the next part, also id love any tips for the story if it isn't good enough or just to improve it or a silly mistake! So comment if you have one!
uNICOrn OUT!

Previously...:

Jason P.O.V:

The girl was gone, replaced with one of the most prettiest girls I have ever seen.
She had on a white chiton, and some intricate leather sandals.
Her hair was in a half up half down style, the top half pinned back with a gold pin topped with pearls, the bottom half cascading down her shoulders, perfectly curled, in lush swirls of silky brown swirls.
Her face had little makeup on, but she looked perfect.
Her eyes had a bit of eyeshadow on them, and enhanced the colours of her eyes, her cheeks tinted with blush, and her lips were rosy red, and she was stunning.
Was this girl actually going to end up with me? Wow.
I must have made some noise, because half the Camp swivelled their head round to look at me.
And then it happened.
The futures gasped, and Leo2 got up instantly staring at me.
'Jason?'

Leo2 P.O.V:

JASON. WHY IS JASON HERE. All I did was die, stop at Elysium, took a few selfies, came back, found the love of my life ( luv ya caly) and this happens.

Seriously though. Jason? Why is he here? He was at Camp Jupiter first, and only saw Camp HB when I arrived, but ....

Maybe the others would know.

I'm sitting at the table for the Greatest Heroes Of All Time (I'm just that cool 😏)  which Chiron set up after we had arrived, and I looked around at the others, silently asking them. The looked back at me, just as clueless as I was.

I slowly got up, and turned around to face Jason.

'Jace- wait no. Jason. Why are you here?' I looked at him, taking in his appearance.

He wore the Camp TopTM , and a pair of jeans to go with them. He looked just like he did at the Wilderness school, only younger.

'What do you mean? I've been at Camp for, what, about a month?' He looked at me weirdly, almost side eyeing me.

'What? You never went to camp though?!' I side eyed him back. You don't come here, you go to camp-' I suddenly stop, realising that we're in the past, and that mentioning a Roman camp to a bunch o' Greeks is gonna start WW3.

'Camp what?' Jason looks confused, but nevertheless curious.

'Uuuuuh, Camp.. Camp... Camp Outdoors!'I say, improvising perfectly on the spot.

Jason looks at me weirdly.

'Umm hello? I'm still here you know.'

I spun around, and looked at the source of noise.

It was pipes, all aphroditefied, looking at me expectantly.

I look behind me, to see if she's talking to someone else.

She isn't.

Just as I turn back round to face her, I see Jason looking down, his face bright red.

So he likes her huh? Oh Jason. You have much to learn about girls, much to learn.

But have no fear, because McShizzle is here!

Piper P.O.V:
Everyone is staring at me.

Do I have something on my face.

I look down and ...

I've had a magical makeover.

WHAT.

My top and shorts have been replaced with a flowy white dress, and my hair had grew into luscious locks and lay down my shoulders. I'm guessing I had make up on.

How??!!!

Wait.

Something's above my head.

A glowing symbol.

A pink dove?

Oh wait.

I just got claimed.

I just got claimed.

By the one and only Aphrodite.

The Centaur trots up to me, and turns around to face the others.

'Well, my dear, looks like you've been claimed. All hail Piper..'

'McLean' I mutter.

Chiron looks at me expectantly.

I stand on my tiptoes and whisper it to him.

'All hail Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite, Goddess of doves, Romance, Goddess of Love.'

Everyone bows.

Once they had bowed, they went back to normal, chatting away.

I stare at the two boys, who look confused and worried.

The 17 year old boy looks really suspicious, in an I'mplanningsomethingandyouwillneverknowwhatimplanning look.

The boy, however.

He's tall, with blond hair , which sparkles in the sun. His eyes are sky blue, and he has a cute scar on his lip. He's my age, and he's cute.

I blushed internally, and then suddenly stop. What's happening to me?!

I looked at the boys, who were still talking.

'Ummm hello? I'm still here you know.'

The Latino boy turned around to face me, and I looked at him.

He looked behind him to see whether I'm talking to him.

'Yes, I'm talking to you.' (Cue internal facepalm)

'Hey Pipes, what is it?'

I stared at him.

'Don't. Call me Pipes. I don't even know you!' The boy faked being hurt, putting a hand on his heart, and sighing dramatically.

I rolled my eyes.

'Anyway, what should I do now?'

The boy looked around for ideas.

'What about you see your cabin?' This time, a girl with longish brown hair, and ivy green eyes replied.

'Yea. That's a great idea Katie!' The boy looked at 'Katie' and she just looked unimpressed.

'Katie' got up and called for a girl called Silena to show me around.

A girl , about 13, stood up, and walked to me.

She was gorgeous.

As she walks, her glossy black hair, ending just above her waist, sways behind her, entrancing me.
Her eyes are ice blue, but are also warm at the same time. She wore the neon orange tops that everyone at this crazy camp wore, but she looked good in it. She wore skinny jeans, and the top ended at her waist.

She smiled at me as she walked up to me. I must have looked so stupid, with my mouth wide open.

'Hi! I'm Silena Beauregard, Daughter of Aphrodite. So I'm your half sister!'

She looks at me happily, like she wants me there. I can't help but smile. I have such a pretty sister!

She takes me away from the crowd, and walks to the cabins behind us.

'Each cabin is related to a god. Cabin 1 is Zeus, then 2 is Hera, 3 is Poseidon, and four is....' She explained all the concepts of a cabin to me, and all the rules, and by then, we had arrived at Cabin 10, my cabin.

I'm living in Barbie's Dream house.

Cabin 10 is PINK, with white trim around the edges of the building. The walls are pink. The roof is pink. Even the door is pink.

Silena looks at me, smiling. She obviously like the cabin. I try for a smile. She seems satisfied.

As we enter, I'm gobsmacked. The interior is- wait no, you'll never guess! Pink.

There are beds on either side of the cabin, one side for boys, and the other for girls, Silena tells me.

In front of each bed is a chest, no doubt filled with personal stuff.

As I look around, I see some makeup tables, each with a name on it. I walk up to them and read the names.

'Michael... Lacy... Silena... Drew... ' I carry on until I get to the last one.

'Piper.'

I look at the table, stunned. Silena walks up to me, and says ' Oh that? The table's name changes each time a new demigod comes, so that they can use it.' And she carries on.

Wow, I thought. This place might not be too bad.

Then, she came.

Hey! How are you guys? Sorry I haven't updated. Here is the next part, and I hope u liked it! See ya soon! Also, if you can, remember to comment, it really makes my day, reading them!

uNICOrn OUT!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.6K 32 21
oneshots. about pjo. what else should i say. i wrote this on a whim. i cant write romance. there are swear words. just so you know.
43.3K 584 33
The title says it all!
17.9K 328 16
*Completed* Nico has a huge crush on Will Better then it sounds First book won't be good All character belong to Rick Riordan Warning contains: smu...
676 26 23
"Y'know, I never thought it would end up like this." "Me neither." "I love you, but you know we can't be together." "I know. Maybe we're meant to be...