OBSESSION CAGE

By sanvibookworm

Aditya oberoi who built his kingdom on his own at the age of just 17 and now he is 24 at the age of just 24 h... More

Introduction
prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
Notice
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47

24

1.7K 71 4
By sanvibookworm

"i got ready as I'm not a big fan of dressing so i wore a hoodie that was stolen from my brother yup i like my brother's clothes more than me
(*^3^) so i stole it from his cupboard last year and paired it with jeans, sneakers and obviously i had to tie my hair in one open ponytail if i show up downstairs in these first I'll get scolded by my mom and what's the best thing is that she always say one thing and that is you look begger and fat wearing oversized clothes, like seriously mom it's the comfiest clothes whatever let's go to try our make up ahh ha i mean just eyeliner why god why god atleast you should've given me some skills on applying makeup so that i can also look preety.

whatever let's get it done applying my eyeliner and lip gloss that is my favourite favourite i have bad habit of  biting and licking my lips whenever i get nervous or feel anxiety being an introvert is not easy *sighing*  and i also have two flavour in lipbalm that i mostly use on is chocolate for night for dry lips my lips gets dry and chappy easily so i use lipbalm all time but i mostly eat them what can i do they really taste like the actual strawberry and chocolate hehe ahhh anshika get ready you already wasted your one hour in shower and half an hour on choosing clothes yeah i don't have clothing sense still I'm very concious in wearing clothes that doesn't show my skin i just don't feel comfortable still it took time to choose.

okay now I'm all done i thought as i glance at my favourite watch that was given by my brother and i always wear it coz bhai gave it with so much love and he even struggle to find the colour and everything as it was my favourite colour from one of the kdrama it even has fractures of heart monitoring  OMG I'm already late ten minutes i gasped as i took my phone and ran downstairs and he was already sitting with brother ohhhh get ready for scoldings and lectures anshu i slowed my pace as greeted him and giving one sheepish smile i looked at Mr Aditya and said to BI "i told him you don't need to buy me books i already have and i shouldn't read this much but he won't listen and i had to say yes you know na i can't say no to anyone" i said to Bi with a sad smile while nooding as he looked at Aditya i turn and look at him and pleaded while nooding giving puppy eyes for him to say yes.

yup yippy it worked he nodded to BI agreeing as i waved bye and got outside and wore my mask not before hearing the loud yell from BI that i shouldn't bother his friend he has company to run and is very busy and many more about taking car an all as always same but wait BI didn't notice his hoodie *phew* got saved i sighed putting my hand over my chest sighing a relief.

*Author POV*

anshika was sighing in relief as Aditya came out and looked at her and felt some anger because he remembered that it's Shivank hoodie he saw him wearing it few times and he didn't like the single ounce of her wearing his hoodie even if he is her brother still he is also a boy and here he decided to go shopping before going to bookstore so that he can make her change her clothes because today her day is his and he won't like her wearing another boy clothes sighing he went near and hold the passenger seat door open for her as she looked at him confused and got in and Aditya closed the door as he went towards the driver seat and got in and plucked his seatbelt and saw her struggling so without anything saying he lean and anshika got frozen her eyes went to his face as her breath fan on his neck making it harder for him to control and focus so he quickly, harshly plucked her seatbelt and lean back and ignoring his stirring in 🐓he started driving anshika was starting to regret her decision of coming today but not having anything now so she glanced outside but one time she got a glimpse of him as she looked at him for few seconds as she said "Mr Aditya are you meeting someone else too??" her voice filled with confusion as Aditya glanced at her being also confused by her sudden question .

"No why do you think like that little pie??" He asked not sure why she asked as anshika replied "you are wearing casual clothes other than suit I never saw you in these just one time and that too in photos of your when you were younger with BI".

Aditya frowned as he asked "younger I'm still young little pie" he said as he didn't liked her calling him old unintentionally.

"No you are not you are older than me" she said matter of the fact but still he didn't liked a single bit of her calling him old and said"it's not that much old just 5 years gap and it's normal" he said calming himself.

Anshika pouted as she nooded not wanting to argue and ask again "so who is this??" Aditya looked confused at her question then asked " who ??" anshika shook her head sighing at his inbliovius.

"I mean who are you meeting today that you got ready soo much she said as she got a sniff of his intoxicated alluring scent and felt soothing and relaxing.

Aditya looked at her and said "no one I just wore it casually why you don't like it??" Aditya asked with anxiety as he thought he did this much just to get like by her but she didn't even liked it a bit.

"No it's just you look soo much better in these clothes Rather than formals" she said with a little smile as she looked outside but frowned with confusion as she looked at him and asked "where are we going didn't you said you will take me to bookstore but we are going totally in  different route " she expressed her concern as she looked at outside and then at him.

Aditya was in delulu the moment he heard her complimentary he was smiling like a idiot like a lovestruck school boy seemingly happily with the efforts he put .

Anshika eyebrow crease as she looked at him and frown while saying after poking his arm "where are we going??"

Aditya came out of his delulu as he looked at her and erasing his dumb smile, cleared his throat as he said "for shopping" , Anshika looked at him confused and said "why ??, you have something to buy??" Her voice showed no excitement as he looked at her and said "aren't you excited??" Aditya was thinking she would be happy hearing about shopping although it was just a mere excuse to make her change her clothes and wear something else because they were making him feel angry because they were some guy clothes he knew it was her brother but still he was a guy.

"But I don't like shopping it's exhausting and I don't have anything to buy so I'm not but why are you asking??" Anshika replied in monotonous tone.

Before he can reply he pulled over a mall and got out and ran around and open the door for her she blushed as she always wished to be a passenger seat princess but ignoring her thoughts she got out and looked at him.

Without answering Aditya walked inside and anshika follow him behind painting because Aditya was walking slowly but for her he was still walking fast so she had to run behind as she voiced "Adi please stop my legs are short" she said unknowingly running behind him while panting.

Aditya ears perked as he heard her alluring voice, that made him blush slightly hearing her calling him adi first time but thankfully he was wearing mask for security purposes anshika came beside him and looked at him confused seeing him in a status position she went infront of him Aditya cleared his throat and looked away thinking he caught got he felt embarrassed to blush over something so small.

"Are you really okay na Mr Aditya??, You are behaving odd today" anshika said worried while frowning Aditya cleared his throat and said"I'm fine little pie let's go" Aditya said as he walk slowly beside anshika.

They went inside a shop as the workers greeted them Aditya didn't glanced as he walk past them but anshika greeted them with a bow with a smile and quickly followed Aditya he looked through some racks of clothes they were girly anshika didn't want to lose him so she quietly held his shirt from behind (bad habit of holding hands and fisting clothes a little from behind following outside).

Aditya didn't notice but then he felt a tug on his shirt from behind he looked behind and saw anshika tugging his shirt while following him looking around anshika looked at him as he held her hand suddenly anshika eyes widened as she looked at him Aditya just ignored and started looking through the different racks of clothes as he picked up a hoodie and looked at her and she looked at him innocently with a cute pout tilting her head a little Aditya gave her the hoodie and said "try it" while giving them he looked for some more dresses and put it outside on her changing room and said "try them also" anshika was going to get inside but frowned and said "I'm not trying these numbers of clothes I came because you said you gonna take me to bookstore I don't like shopping please" Anshika said annoyed as she looked at the piles of clothes .

Aditya was shocked this was first time a girl said no to shopping and it's totally fine coz his little pie was different from everyone as he nooded and said "change the hoodie I will not force you to try them if you like you can get something else".
Hearing Aditya she quickly shook her head in no and went with the hoodie and change it because it really was looking cute on her.

She changed and came out nervous as she looked at him and said "I'm not looking weird right??".

As he heard her voice he turned and got amazed she was looking soo cute he felt proud on himself for choosing it as he cleared his throat and hummed as he said "let's go we'll take this" he replied in monotonous tone.

Anshika said "wait let me change" she said as she was just going inside but halted by his voice saying "we don't have time don't change" Aditya was quick to say because ofcourse he didn't want her to change back.

Anshika looked at herself and thought I think it's fine and nodded looking at Aditya, Aditya paid as he wanted to buy her more things but she forced him to go bookstore so he went and drove towards the bookstore as he also didn't want shivank to get suspicious of him because anshika was innocent but shivank was not a child and he was not afraid of him but still he doesn't want to freak shivank.

They went bookstore as anshika quickly ran inside and started looking Books while checking the dedication excited Aditya was all time looking at her and if someone dare to look in her direction he glared at them with the murderous look and after getting some books she finally announced cheerfully "I'll take them" Aditya looked at her and saw she took 5or 6 books so he asked "are you sure just them if you want you can take more didn't you said you wanted to buy the new series!!, did you find them??".

Anshika looked at him with shock and said after clearing throat "no no it's fine for now otherwise BI will scold me" she said pouting like a child and here Aditya oberoi melted like a icecream.

He made a mental note to buy her more books in future or perhaps a library will be good he got a idea as he thought he'll build a library in his penthouse so that she can read whenever she want to .

After buying books he took her to restaurant anshika was sleeping in passenger and was looking soo cute he didn't want to disturb her sleep but it was important to eat as it's already evening.

He Stop the car near the restaurant and looked at her she was sleeping very soundly as he couldn't take his eyes of her after five minutes he looked away embarrassed staring at her like a creep and then he thought I'm not creep I'm her future husband and she is mine then why should I feel embarrassed he thought as he looked at her and sighing he voiced "little pie wake up, little pie??" His voice undeniably sweet but anshika still didn't woke so he lean closer to her and ran a hand through her hair lovingly as he again said "little pie wake up" again his voice soothing anshika in half sleep open her eyes and saw Aditya close to her she smiled thinking it was her yet another dream so she cupped his cheek and pulling his face she pecked his lips sleeply and smiling she said "baby I'll give you chance I love you too " .

Aditya was shocked his jaw drop but he quickly control himself as he looked at his little pie in disbelief at her words what was she saying, was she dreaming about him ??, Did she really just said baby to him ??, No wait did she say she love me to o my god o my god the freaking fuck what the hell what the actual freaking fuck, Aditya was in mess he was blushing like no tomorrow it's the first time someone made him blush by only mere words but then again it was just no one it was his little pie and not just one time but two times in a single day god fuck her soft lips she again tasted strawberry I just love sucking her soul and now she was giving herself to the beast like me?.

Not able to control he grabbed her neck with his rough hands with cold and threatening look and anshika jolted quickly in panic as she looked around and saw it was not a dream her eyes widened as her cheeks get red from embarrassment.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Do you think something will change...
What do you think what will happen between them now and how anshika will get out of this mess she did??🤧

Thank you for giving soo much love I hope you will continue to give me your love and support don't forget to vote and share it to who loves reading book.
And thank you for always supporting.

Read my other stories too and give them soo much love like you give to anshika and Aditya love you all my pyare pyare readers you are the best .

Instagram
Sanvi_bookworm

Follow
sanvibookworm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 7.9K 44
𝘼naya Sharma is a beautiful, down-to-earth, silent and innocent girl with her radiant looks and slender frame. She's a college student who has been...
824K 35.8K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...
228K 17.6K 54
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...
19.4K 1.1K 32
Aditya Roy Kapoor is a billionarie , CEO of His company , Kapoor industries and can do anything to achieve the thing which is his. Aditya does not ha...