Listen To My Stupid Heart โ™ก

By imaginesnher

"Arini, I have told you this for hundred times and I'm telling you again. I don't love you, will never love y... More

โค
Listen To My Stupid Heart ๐Ÿ’•
Characters & Aesthetics
1. The First Meet ๐Ÿ˜Œ
2. A Real And Rare Stupid ๐Ÿ˜’
3. Math Tutor ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿซ
4. He Believes Me
5. Yeh Mausam Ki Baarish ๐ŸŒง๐Ÿ’™
6. Abh yeh Anubhav kyun ๐Ÿคจ
7. His Jealousy Makes Her Cry
8. First Kiss โ™ก
9. Behen Toh Bilkul Nhi!! ๐Ÿ™…โ€โ™‚๏ธ
10. Red Day ๐Ÿ”ด
11. Gussa Out Of Control ๐Ÿ’€
12. Best Friends ๐Ÿ’
13. Farewell ๐Ÿต
14. That Angry With Me?
15. Missing Each Other
16. Tum Jahan Main Wahan ๐Ÿ˜ป
17. First Day Of College
18. Accident?
19.Bus๐ŸšRide
20. Freshers Party ๐Ÿฅณ
21. Secret Kiss ๐Ÿคซ
22. Ragging?!
23. Friends With Karan?
24. Crazy in Love?
25. College Trip
26. Truth And Dare Went Wrong โŒ
27. Don't Leave Me
28. Arini is Safe
29. Amusement Park ๐ŸŽ 
30. Confession
31. His Stupid Only ๐Ÿง
32. Library Kiss๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ’ž
33. Jelly Jelly Shrey ๐Ÿ˜ค
34.'Hum' Zindagi Bharke liye๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒป
36. Karva Chauth
37. Girlfriend hi hai ๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธ
38. Diwali Date ๐Ÿช”
39. Bhabi Knows
40. Sick
41. Cuts
42. Reality
43. The Call
44. Finding The Truth
45. The Stunt
baat karo mujhse koi
46. Love You Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
47. Karan
48. A Good Day
49. Lizard Between Our Kiss
50.Bromance b/w AnuShrey?
51. Finally A Job
52. Will You Marry Me? ๐Ÿ’—
53. Mehendi ๐Ÿ’š
54. Family's Love
55. Shaadi ๐ŸŒผ
56. Ant Bhala Toh Sabh Bhala โœจ
57. First Night
Epilogue
THANK YOU
Bonus 1
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

35. Teasing ๐Ÿ˜†

3.7K 283 29
By imaginesnher

We hit 16k reads 🌚🌚 yeee 🌻🌻

Arini's pov

"Mom I'm back" I spoke while coming inside of our house but my mom wasn't there to welcome me today. It was my sasu ma.

" Arini, you came back, we were looking for you only " I was wrapped in a hug. I smiled when she patted my back with love.

" Aunty what are you doing here? I didn't know you will come"

She gave a warm smile like as always. She is so sweet always. " I missed you so much. From the day you stopped coming to our home for tuition. I missed my baccha alot" She said while caressing my head. I smiled and felt very shy. I'm so much lucky, I don't have win anyone's heart after marriage, all of them already love me.

" Ap log aj rahoge kya? Please ruk jayo aj raat. " ( will you all stay tonight? Please stay tonight ) I requested looking at both uncle and aunty. " Yes they're staying. " Bhabi said while coming with some sweets for them. I gave them my toothy grin before leaving the place.

I couldn't see Shrey there. I felt bad. The worst part is, I couldn't even ask anyone if he has come or not... What if they find it little mysterious? But still I wanted to know. And why didn't he come? He should have come here to meet me when his parents were coming. He knew it but still didn't come...aghhhh...my nose became red, I was angry.

I was about to go to the upstairs but bhabi held my arm from behind, calling my name, " Arini suno, woh kapda kesa mila? "

( arini, did you get the cloth?)

I pouted being little sad, " Not that good..i can't wear saree tomorrow. "

" Mera wala blouse try karke dekho na kya pata thik ho"

( try my blouse, what if that is good on you)

I shook my head knowing the answer. But she insisted, " Aha arini, try at first, if it doesn't look good, I won't ask you to wear. "

I sighed and agreed to her proposal. "Then come to my room, let me show you. "

She looked at her parents before answering me again, "you go and try that. Just call me once I'll be there. " I nodded. Her parents are here, she should have a time with them. I didn't want to take her much time today. I went to my room after that.

I took bhabi's blouse out from the cupboard and went inside of the bathroom. I needed to freshen up too.

"Bhaabi zara dekhna... Yeh blouse bohot dheela haii.. Accha nhi hai "

( bhabi please check if the blouse is okay or not)

Just as I came out of my bathroom, I saw the person I was craving to see. My eyes couldn't be closed anymore and mouth opened like an 'o' . Shrey was standing in my room, in front of me..but I'm...i am half naked, I'm wearing that loose blouse, my inner wear is visible too in front of him.

My arms suddenly wrapped around my half exposed chest, but my eyes never left his eyes. He looked so lost in my face, couldn't even change his gaze from my eyes to anywhere. But his eyes looked wet. Why?

"S.. Shrey? " I managed to ask.

I saw him taking steps to me. I winded my eyes more. Blood was rushing through my cheeks making me whole red. I lowered my gaze and tightened my grip on me more. Why is he coming towards me? What will he do?

"S.. Shrey? " I tried to call him again but found myself already locked in his arms. He took me in his warm embrace. I opened my eyes and saw our bodies like that. He didn't say anything, neither I did, I was listening to his heartbeats only.

" I love you Arini. I love you so much. " Said he, making me more red. My ears turned red, I couldn't understand why he was saying all these now. " I love you. " He whispered again. I too opened my mouth to utter something but I was stunned. I was still half naked and in his embrace. He might haven't seen me yet but What if he sees me? I was shy and scared. I remained silent for more time and felt his warmness like that.

" Kahan dikhana zara? " I shook my whole body when I heard bhabi's voice. Her footsteps were audible too.

( where are you? Show me)

" Shrey, bhabi is c...coming" I spoke and felt him separating our body. A shiver ran through my spine thinking he can see me now. " Let's go inside of the bathroom and hide. " But before anything could happen, I felt a tug on my wrist, shrey pulled me towards the bathroom and closed the door.

My one hand was in his hold, and with another one I tried my best to cover myself. By now I was so shy that I no more looked at him.

" We'll go out when she'll leave, okay? " He said & I nodded. Just after a sec, I felt something wrapping on my body. It was his shirt. He tried to make me wear that.

" W...wear it.." He stuttered. My cheeks found the darkest shade of red now. He saw me that means. I slowly looked up at his face when he was making me wear that shirt. He was looking somewhere else, not at me.

" Don't worry. I haven't seen anything. " He spoke making my heart beats wilder. I suddenly looked down, couldn't understand what to say now. " Accha.. " I murmured.

" Hmm.. "

A silent stayed between us.

" Areyyy Arini kahan ho. " I gasped when bhabi's voice told that she is so near of us.

" Oh shit.. Why is her timing so wrong? Since the childhood. " I heard shrey muttering.
" Don't say like this. She is my bhaabi. "

" And she is my sister."

Right now I couldn't think of anything but something came inside of my brain. " What if I... "

" What? "

Without answering him, I opened the shower. In a blink of eye me and shrey both drenched under the water.

" Bhaabii.. I'm bathing... I'll come to you later. " I managed to reply. My mouth stuttered to reply, I felt being so bashful as his eyes were on me, only on me. And this time I was drenched totally, he was drenched too and we were together, standing here and letting the more force of water to drench us more.

I couldn't sigh in peace even when I heard bhabi saying, " Okay. Don't take too much time in bathroom or you'll catch cold. I'm going now. " She left but still I couldn't feel better. My heart beats were very fast still now.

I somehow managed to spun my head to him and asked in shaky voice " Shrey ....t..tum kab aye? Maine toh bas uncle aur... Aunty ko niche dekha tha.. "

( shrey when did you come? I saw uncle and aunty downstairs.)

" Main upar tha. Fir tumhare room mein agaya" He replied. His eyes were stick on me. On my eye only.

( I was upstairs. In your room)

" Kyun ? "

( why?)

" Kyun? Tum chahti ki main chala jayu? "

( why? You want me to go?)

" Nhi aisa nhi hai. . . Woh.. " I started looking here and there  to find an answer but my head turned back to him again when I heard him.

( no it's not like that..)

" You don't clean your room, right? "

" N.. No I do. "

" I have eyes. I just saw. " My heart beats raised when he came closer to me. Automatically his eyes fixed on my wet lips.

I inhaled before asking, " Why didn't you tell me that you're coming? "

" Because I wanted to surprise you" He replied but his eyes didn't move from their view.

" Oh. Tha.. Thank you.. " I stuttered when I understood what can be his next step.

" Shrey... Shrey what are you looking at? " I couldn't help but ask. Suddenly my I clicked my tongue too out of fear or what I don't know.

I saw him chuckling. His eyes moved to my eyes again. " You'll kill me oneday "

I gulped and looked down. I couldn't understand why I was feeling my knees being so weak. Weaker than any other day. My stomach was making knots. Suddenly a shiver ran through my body. " I.. I am.. F.. Feeling cold " I stated somehow.

Suddenly he closed the shower and started rubbing a towel on my head. He kept on rubbing it until my hair felt like half dried. Then we both came out of the bathroom.

" Change this okay, don't stay in wet clothes " He said before leaving my room. I closed the door as I soon as I could. My breathes were so fast. Shrey, me, together, inside of the bathroom, under shower? I got so many shocks together.

I looked at my wet body in the mirror. My face seemed more red that I had to my palm my face. He saw me like this... He just saw me... Like this way...

🌻🌻🌻

At night.

I looked at shrey from the corner of my eyes, he was busy with talking to his jiju, who is my bhai.  After dinner we all decided to have a chitchat but here I found myself being bored. They're talking about jobs, career and studies, everything seemed so boring to me.

After the morning incident, I'm still feeling shy to go in front of him. Here in front of everyone we could not even talk separately. But it was going okay, as long as he was in front of me. I looked at bhabi , she came with a tray and said, " I have coffee for you all"

I pouted saying, " But i don't drink coffee. "

" Chocolate shake for you Arini. "

My pout went away and i grabbed my glass while hugging her waist. She giggled a little. " You're the best bhabi. Thank you. "

" See your bhabi keeps everyone happy in family, you have to do the same after your marriage. " My brother spoke all sudden.

My eyes suddenly found Shrey, he was looking at me too, with a kind of smiling face. " But my husband won't mind. I know." I replied to bhai while fixing my view on Shrey.

Just as my reply came, Shrey spoke, " But I will definitely mind. If my wife can't make me happy. " His eyes were fixed on me too.

I found my brows raising a little. He took a sip on the coffee before saying, " I have a lot of rules for my dear would be wifey. "

" Accha humare saala ji ese chinta rakhte hai kya" Bhai smiled looking at him but only I couldn't smile.

( so shrey you think like this)

" Okay tell me Shrey, what kind of girl would you prefer? " He asked further.

Hearing that question, my heart shook a little. Maybe he'll describe me. Only the thought, made my face pink, I was eager to hear about myself from his mouth.

" She.. " His eyes looked at me and again went back to bhai. " She should be smart, intelligent, good at studies. "

My smile dropped.

" Yeah, specially good at math as I love that subject. "

My smile vanished totally. I gave him a boring look.

" Aur kuch? Face details?"

" She should have long hair " I suddenly touched my short hair. " Tall like me. " I looked at my small feet and palms

" Aur rules kya honge? " Bhaabi asked.

( what are the rules?)

" Ghar ka sara kaam karna hoga, mera seva karna hoga...main kaam se ane ke bad, mera hath, per, sar message karna hoga, mere liye har roz accha khana banana hoga....aur bhi bohot kaam karwaunga main. " He chuckled.

( she has to do the chores, take care of me... When I'll be back from work, she has to message my arm, legs, head, she has to make healthy food for me everyday... And I'll make her do more works)

My nostrils flared in anger. " Aur nahi karegi toh? " I could not stop myself from asking.

( what if she doesn't do?)

" Laga dunga do chaar thappad. "

( I'll slap her )

Aaaa😵 cruel paati... Tu toh gayi Arini. I winded my eyes but it only made his smile bigger.  ( you're dead arini)

" Shrey Tu toh bohot ganda hai re. " ( you're really bad shrey) Shrey busted into laughing when bhaabi told him, looking at my terrified face, he found me more funny. I didn't say anything and rolled my eyes. Finishing the whole shake in one sip, I stood up saying, " Goodnight. I'm sleepy. " With that i left the place without even looking at him.

🌻🌻🌻

Finally I stopped turning left and right again and again and stood up from bed. I held a pillow and threw it on the floor. I was still feeling anger inside me. He enjoyed teasing me like that.

No I need a war. A war with him. He took away my sleep and now sleeping like kumbhakarna. It won't work. I'll make him awake too.

I went out of my room and started taking big steps to the guest room where he was staying. I knocked on the door twice. On third time, he opened the door.

He looked at me and yawned.
" Wha.. What do you want now? " He asked. His voice was sleepy. How peacefully he is sleeping after taking my sleep away!?!

Without answering anything to him, I came inside of his room. " Are are kahan ja rhi ho? "

( where are you going?)

" Sone " I replied as I sat on the bed.

( to sleep)

" Toh apne room se uth kar kyun ayi? "

( then why did you come from your room?)

" Sone"  With that I laid there covering my body in the duvet.

( to sleep)

" Arini, raat mein tamasha mat karo. Koi aa jayega toh? Apne room mein jayo" With a cold face, he told me.

( arini don't start this play at night. What if anyone comes? Go to your room)

" I don't care. "

" Arini behes mat karo, jao yehase, apne room mein" He sounded little annoyed now. I sat down suddenly. This time I'm angry, he can't be angry now. No no no. Not now.

( arini don't argue. Go from here, to your room)

" Kyun? Nhi jayungi toh do chaar thappad lagaoge kya? " ( why? I won't go. Will you slap me?) I asked thinning my brows. He looked at me blankly for a few seconds then holding a smirk he asked, "so you're angry because of that? "

" Angry? I'm a volcano right now "

He chuckled and clicked his tongue. " Mujhpe yeh volcano blast hone aya hai kya? "

( does this volcano come to blast at me?)

I glared at him. His smiling face was making more disturbed. " Why did you call me dumb, not smart, not intelligent and not good at math? " I asked.

" When did I say that? " He sounded so innocent.

" You said your wife should be smart, intelligent, good at math. " Then touching my hair, I added, " Should have long hair--"

Stopping me, he held my palm and finished, " Should be tall like me. "

I flared my nostrils and asked, " What was it? I know, nothing matched with me. Then why? " I almost shouted and he suddenly palmed my lips " Shh arini sab uth jayenge. Chup karo. " He seemed little scared now but I was not.

( shh arini. Everyone will wake up. Stop it)

" Do..don't shhh me. I'm.. V.. Very angry right now" Came my muffled reply.

He shook his head playfully and replied, " Aj gussa dekhne ka man nhi hai. Already bohot kuch dekh liya"

( I don't want to see your anger today. I have seen so much today already )

I frowned. " Matlab? "

( what do you mean?)

" Don't you remember? in your room? " I saw a smirk curving on his lips.

I lowered my gaze and felt him shifting closer to me. " Wh... What did you see? " My face became pink all sudden. I felt heat on my cheeks. It turned red too. I didn't have the courage to look at him... Is he talking about that half naked me?

" I saw. " I closed my eyes when his hot breaths touched my face. " An envelope, some pictures of me " I opened my eyes suddenly and looked at him with horror.

" A letter..... for me... which you haven't given me yet "

" And  a half naked you "

I pushed him with all my force and he laid on the bed and laughed. I stood up from his bed and turned my feet to run out of the place.

" Arini.. You can't run now. I have seen everything "

He saw those stuffs too... Aaa..

" Don't run now "

Do you think, I'll wait for you? I ran out of his room as soon as I could.

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

I ordered a wallpaper last week for my room.. It came today...I didn't know it would be so small😭😭😭 now my parents are scolding me...

Also I broke my braces today😭😭😭

Such a bad day, but I hope the chapter was good.. Next chapter is almost ready too..

Let me tell you a secret 😭I want to finish this book as soon as possible and start new ones 😭😭😭 but there are alot of stuffs which is waiting for the story....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 1.9K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
57.5K 3.4K 37
๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ๐‡๐ˆ ๐€๐†๐€๐‘๐–๐€๐‹โ™ก Bow to the Queen Before Speaking ~ A Beauty with Brain, Sassy Attitude with a Kind & Unique Personality. At just the age...
14K 769 29
He:..., promise me whatever happens we will always be like this. You will never leave me. She: Promise! โฐ†โฐ†โฐ†โฐ†โฐ†โฐ†โฐ†โฐ†โฐ†โฐ†โฐ†โฐ†โฐ†โฐ†โฐ†โฐ†โฐ† She: mom! why can't you u...
159K 5.1K 70
This is the story of Ian an American boy who is struggling to find the love of his life until he met........ ...