Femdom malesub oneshots

By Bloodlust480

its all in the title babes ๐Ÿ˜‹ More

Pipiundkaki in pipikakaland
*sofia the first intro plays in the background*
*sofia the first episode starts playing*
Edating Pt 1(based on a true story maybe ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿคญ)
Teehee
Edating Pt 2
exex ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Punishment
sowwy!
yipe
Boys Pt 2!!
new chapter!! (qdded more but not done yet)
Untitled part
Q and A!!!
rlly important
sorry
here we go
Boy1
Boy 2
Announcement!!
Are you still watching?
silly kinap one
Edging for mommy
Yipee!!!
news

Boys!!

16.5K 76 55
By Bloodlust480

Chasity, Boy × boy, Maledom, switch, girl masturbation, cbt kinda?? if kicking a guy in the balls once counts, Milking, gorl × boy × boy, bondage

You'd been in a poly relationship for a while. Both the sweetest boys you know. These boys had different tastes of course. You could never expect one to love the exact same thing as the other.

One boy, H/N1 was kinky asf. You'd known him for about 6 years and had dated him on and off. To others you were a match made in heaven, which was not far from the truth. Not only was he an amazing boyfriend, now fiancé he was also a great lover. You hardly ever needed to hold back with him. He was all yours to play with.

H/N2 however, was quite different. He was more reserved and more on the vanilla side. He enjoyed things like soft dom. You'd known him for 12 years but started dating when H/N1 and you were off at the time. Your family liked him more than they did H/N1 too.

These two boys were extremely different. One called you mommy, the other mistress, one liked being whipped, spanked, choked, the other cuddled, caressed, and cared for. They both had something in common however. Their love and loyalty for you and eachother.

Recently, H/N2 had decided that he would allow you to keep him in chasity. His desicion caught you off guard especially since it was completely on a whim yet, you went with it. For him, it had only been 3 days. H/N1, beaming with undying obedience and loyalty had previously no need to be kept in a cock cage. He was trained very well and knew that touching himself without your permission would lead to severe punishment. He however, touched himself anyway and that led to keeping him in chasity as well. For him, it had been a week.

Present day

You're off to go have dinner with a friend and tell your boys that you'll be back in around two hours. You give both of them a peck on the lips before giving them an embrace and walking off.

So now, two boys, both horny and in chasity were left all alone without any supervision. (Shouldve left them separated if you ask me)

So, these two boys filled to the brim with desire did what any boys would. They snuck off to your bedroom, having forgotten that you recently added some cameras in for your new pornhub account you shared with the both of them.

Both rummaged through your bedside drawers and finally hit the jackpot. A drawer filled with dildos, butt plugs, gags, you name it. On top of all these toys layer a post it note. It read, "Did you ask for misstress/mommy's permission before using these?".

H/N1 who was already feeling bratty grabbed the bote and tore it to shreds. Then grabbed two butt plugs, one big, one medium and went off to wash them.

H/N2 whose almost always eager to please was nervous. He wanted to be a good boy for you. He knew you deserved it but at the same time was so tempted by the handsome and extremely seductive H/N1.

Speak of the devil, into the room came H/N1 and handed H/N2 the smaller butt plug. "Here. I know you can't take that much big boy~" He said patting the other boy's cheek.

"T-thanks.." Replied H/N2 hesitantly.

Both seemingly in unison shoved the plugs in their holes and turned them on. Almost immediately, H/N2 dropped onto his hand and knees, moaning in ecstasy. "H-hngh~"

"Wow. You really can't take th- mh~ that much.. C-can you?"

"Ah~ M-muh-mommh doesn't pluh.. play with my hm!~ ass that much.."

"It's cu- mn~ cute how you call her mommyyy yhh~"

"Hng! Ah- ah- ahhm~ I'm so close..."

"Already?~"

"Mh~ mhm.."

H/N1 turns off H/N2's vibrator and watches him squirm.

"Gah! You're so mean!"

"I... Hh~ I learned from the best.."

"Please let me cum.. pleaseee~"

"I bet Y/N doesn't usually make you Urk!~ beg, Mh Mr favorite."

"Nononono she doesn'tt.. please..."

"I don't know..."

H/N2 in an act of desperation pins H/N1 to the bed and kisses him passionately. Now taking the lead - "I uhh- be good now and uhm.. turn it back on.." - not very well but, hey he's got the spirit.

"Or what pretty boy?"

"I'll tell Y/N that you made me do this. And she'll punish you and.. and reward me and give me loads of praise."

H/N1 rolls him over and pins H/N2 down, taking control again. Both of them begin to struggle for dominance, seemingly forgetting they have toys inside of them.

Here you are, in your friends bathroom because you had an alert go off on your phone due to the cams sensing motion, playing with your clit as quietly as possible. Extremely entertained by the two boys, you decide that you'll come home early and surprise them.

"Sorry girly but I just remembered I left my pets at home unsupervised and I don't want them causing trouble."

"Owh don't be sorry Y/N! You have got to show me your dogs some day! Drive home safe!"

Right before leaving her house you chuckle and ask, "Who said anything about dogs?" You then leave the home and walk to your hand-me-down black and red Fiat 500 leaving your friend in shock.

Staring off into space she asks herself "Its because she has cats... right?"

You drive through the fastest route possible, driving exactly at the speed limit in an attempt to get home fast. "These boys definitely need to be punished." You say to yourself, luckily not getting caught up in traffic.

After a while of driving and a while of the boys playing with eachother, you get home and walk to the bedroom. You watch from the door as they both keep going in disbelief of how they haven't noticed your arrival.

"H-hey... Isn't Y/N about to drive home soon?"

"Nah I don't thi-"

"Huh?"

Both their eyes widen as they stare at you leaning on the dorr frame and playing with your hands. "OH! You boys finally noticed!" You smile passive-aggressively before dropping the charade, your expression changing into a glare.

"H/N1 come here." He does as he's told and gets off the bed, nervously walking towards you.

You begin to carress his face and then seemingly out of nowhere, smack him, a small whimper coming out of his mouth. H/N2's eyes widen in both fear and amusement watching the display.

"Boys... Who's idea was this? And don't lie to me, that'll only make things worse."

"It.. it was me.." H/N1 takes the blame honestly, due to fear.

"God, H/N1 it was my idea too you don't have to-"

"Shut up H/N2."

"Yes mommy.."

You take a moment to assess the situation and decide what you're gonna do. "H/N2. Go wait outside. I'm going to punish H/N1."

"N-no."

"Excuse me? Don't tell me you're being a brat now too."

"S-sorry mommy but.. I deserve to be punished too. Whatever you do to him, you do to me."

"Honey I know for a fact you won't like anything that I do to him. I just gave him a light tap and you froze in fear."

"I know but- its not fair to him.."

H/N1 interrupts, "H/N2 stay out of it.."

"No!"

You kick H/N1's balls once, causing him to fall onto his knees and shut up. "Fine then. Both of you lay on the bed symmetrical to eachother."

H/N1 rushes onto the bed, still in pain and lays down his head on the head side of the bed and H/N2 mirrors him with his head on the end of the bed. Both of them lay there kind of cramped bur kind of cozy.

You place two milking machines on the left and right side of the bed. "Now boys, since you wanted to cum so badly... what about I milk you two?"

Both boys have different reactions. "NONONONONO PLEASE- PLEASE MISTRESS- I- I'M SORRY!-"

"Damn H/N1 why are you so upset? It doesn't sound that bad-"

"NO H/N2 YOU DONT GET IT. SHE LEAVES US LIKE THAT FOR HOURS. HOURS!-"

They continue going back and forth while you cuff their hands to their co-responding halves of the bed, tie their legs together, and tape the remotes to their buttplugs, (which were still in them 😶) to the wall adjacent to them for both to see. "Mistress please!- Please don't do th-"

"*safeword*?" You ask trying to know id hes serious or not.

"Well no... I... Pl-" You stuff a gag into his mouth to shut him up. H/N2 watches waiting for you to do the same to him.

You don't keep him waiting too long, remembering his dumb little statement 'whatever you do to him, you do to me.' Hah dumbass.

You hold out two fingers to H/N2. "Squeeze this one if that's too much. The other one if you're okay." He squeezes the second one, and you ruffle his hair. "Good boy."

You put the milking machines on their dicks and turn their vibrators on, along with the machines. Both the boys start squirming the minute they feel the pleasure.

"Hm.. Okay boys I'm going to leave you two at it now-"

"MN! NMN! MNM PLM-" both of them try to shout practically in unison.

"What was that? Make it worse?"

"MPH!- MNM!" Now it was only H/N1 yelling. H/N2 had already accepted his fate. This is what he wanted anyways.

You blindfold the both of them, put in some earplugs, and strap them down to the bed even more.

You leave the room without warning and head off to binge your favorite, 7 hour long movie series.

There they are, both boys moaning, grunting, trying to squirm, all alone. And thats how they'll stay for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Its almost 1:00 am... I'm so tired rn bro. I've been writing this for like 2 hours. The next part will come out whenever I hate wake up in 5 hoursss

We rlly left these boys in quite the predicament huh? Smth tells me they won't be misbehaving for a while. Especially boy number 2 he'd definitely gonna find out just how mean we can be.

Well good night/evening/day/morning to you guys!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 612 6
This book contains femdom one shots all chapters containing very kinky smut will have a warning. Full versions of stories will be in my patreon as we...
477K 15.2K 29
( ๐๐‡๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐€๐’ , ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐›๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐œ! ) ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก - two anxious streamers find their comfort person ห–โบ ๐Ÿ•ทโ‹† เญญ โ›“...
1.4M 40.9K 43
two streamers known for their sarcasm, mutual friends and a fan base begging for them to get together, could it be anymore obvious? sapnap x female o...
90.9K 1.5K 49
Posting these because there aren't enough out there๐Ÿ˜ญ Most of these will be fluff, but not all so u less you request an angst shot or I'm feeling a b...