๐ƒ๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ฒ ๐…๐š๐ญ๐ž

Af Nystywrites

"๐๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๏ฟฝ... Mere

Introduction & Copyright
CHARACTER SKETCH
CHARACTER SKETCH: 2
PROLOGUE - Part I
01| His outburst
02|7 years later
03| London
04| The Interview
05| They met, Again.
06| Dream
07| Work for the devil
08| Selfish Bastard
09| My boss is a jerk
10| A Beauty
11| First day at work
12| Arrogant!
13| Surprise
14| Trip together
15| Wandering
16 | Just friends?
17| Truth or dare?
18 | Only she could handle him
19 | Is he... jealous?
20| A girl?
21|Date or Secretary?
22|My Goddess
23 | His possessiveness
24 | Birthday
25 | A desperate Kiss
26 | Interupted Makeout session.
28 | Wet dream
29 | Feelings
30 | Betrayed.
31 | Broken
32 | Mistake or Misunderstanding?
33 | Regrets ( Part II )
34 | A Man
35 | His need
36 | Shattered
37 | Realisation.
38 | A promise
39 | Don't blush!
40 | All about fate

27 | Closeness

10.5K 675 23
Af Nystywrites

" Mai Samandar Parinda hai yeh ishq re
Mann maatam aur zinda hai yeh ishq re"

。⁠:゚*゚⁠:⁠。

He blew the candles while looking at me. Right when I asked him to make a wish for his birthday.

God! Can this Man stop making me fall for him again and again, every single day? .

I think the only good thing I did in this life was to love the Man right in front of me. We are comfortable with each other even if we are surrounded with utmost silence.

Our silence is not awkward. Instead it's comforting and probably My favourite thing .

His eyes spoke every unsaid word and every unexpressed emotion.

My eyes blurred thinking about the fact that this man, who is a dream to me is looking at me with....Adoration.

He gave me a hearty smile after blowing up the candles and letting his hand find their way towards teared eyes.

Keeping his four fingers at the back of my neck while caressing my flushed cheeks with his thumb lovingly, He stared straight into my soul and spoke the words which were enough to make me feel out of the world.

" Just get a knife and stab right on my fucking heart but Baby, Don't cry, It pains me to see tears in your eyes" He mumbled under his breath.

How can someone not love this Man?

I reached out to feel his warm embrace, wrapping my hands around his neck and burying my face in his rigid chest and he gently stroked my hair.

It feels like you are home after being lost for years.

I don't know for how long I was glued to him but this was the most beautiful moment of my life.

"Bhai is going to kill you tomorrow" I mumbled against his chest and I felt the vibration of his devilish chuckle.

"It feels good to infuriate him" He said with a devil smirk and Wait.

Is he just using me to get on Bhai?

I jerked my head from his chest and he immediately changed his expression to annoyance.

Maybe because of our loss of skin contact?

" Are you just using me to get on Bhai?" I murmured under my breath while looking on my lap.

" Your Brother would kill me before that " He shook his head and gave me a 'you gotta be kidding me' look.

Yes I am insecure as hell. I mean why would he choose me when he has thousands of beautiful women surrounding him?.

" Whatever stuff you are thinking right now, drop that!. Using you would never include in my list Sweetheart. I'd rip off my mask when I am with you, I led my guard down while I am with you, I am being myself while I am with you so yes, print these words in your mind completely and clearly because the thing we have or going to have in the future will last till the end. There is no going back Sweetheart, Not now or ever"

Am I dreaming? Because I just heard Kiansh Rajvansh saying a whole paragraph to me.

" You are not dreaming" He said while narrowing his eyes on me.

How the fuck he can read my mind?

" You need to stop reading my mind" I ordered him,while making a pout.

" And you need to stop being so fucking adorable" He said while cupping my face with his rough hands.

Hello Butterflies <3

" Cut the cake" I was unable to speak as my cheeks were caged between his hands.

He let out a beautiful chuckle causing me to smile.

I motioned the knife towards his direction and he gladly took it and he effortlessly sliced the cake. I started clapping like a small baby as soon as his knife touched the surface of the cake.

" Happy Birthday Kiansh" I wished him with a smile reaching my eyes.

" It feels good" He said with a pained smile.

" What?"

"To hear my name slipping through your lips, It's been years since I heard you calling me by my name with warmth and softness"

At that moment I was struck by flashbacks and My hands became cold. No, I do not want to live that moment again. The way he pushed me away from him, The moment when I thought I left the only Man I'd loved my entire life.

"Heyy....It's okay Aanya, please don't think about that" He said the later words with pain.

" I' d rather die than repeating that mistake again Sweetheart, I am sorry" Each and every word he spoke held sincerity and sounded like a promise.

"Umm...Yeah.....Oh, who's gonna eat the cake? Come on hurry up it's for you, I spent my entire energy on it "

"Oh yeah, let's no---Wait, Go back...You what?"

I smiled at his curiosity. Should I tease him a little?

"Who's gonna eat this cake" I tried to play innocent.

" After line"

" It's up t-"

"Aanya" He said sternly. Guess what? The sweet Kiansh is gone, replacing himself with this annoying one.

"I spent my entire energy on it" I said while rolling my eyes.

" Did you just roll your eyes Sweetheart? Okay you get the pass since you baked me a cake" It felt like He questioned himself and answered for himself without bothering about someone else.

He took the slice in his hands and made me eat them and smooched my lips to lick the extra whipped cream painted on my lips.

God!

" Umm hmm, Now it's a happy birthday" He said with a smirk.

I narrowed my eyes on him and hit his chest playfully.

Shit, I completely forgot it's Niya's birthday tomorrow, She invited me to go shopping. I gotta go home.

"I should go it's late" I jumped from the table and as I was about to keep another step forward, I was jerked back.

" You think I' ll let you go right now? You gotta be kidding me" He stated and picked me up in bridal style.

He was moving somewhere while holding me. Probably his bedroom?

Wait what?

His Bedroom?

You are not getting your beauty sleep Anni.

He gave me one of his T-shirts and sweats to use for the night as a nightdress and I later proceeded to sleep.

I was going for the couch but he stopped me with his words.

" Where Sweetheart? If you think I will let you sleep on the couch then you have another thing coming.

One second my feet were kissing the ground and another second I was on his bed.

He jerked my back against his steel hard chest and snacked his hands around my waist while my head was resting on his arms.

God have mercy on me today!

"Aanya..." He mumbled slowly.
I just hummed as the response.

"You loved to be my first, You always tried to become the first one to make me feel happy and in every single thing, then why didn't you do the same today? Why were you the one who was the last person to wish me today ?"

This time I didn't hesitate. I turned to keep my head on his heart, listening to his heartbeats and I said the words I kept sealed in my heart.

" The younger Aanya intended to have all your first. The one sleeping in your arms right now, wants to be the person you will return to at the end of your day, Just like Home"

With that he squeezed me between his arms and I had the most peaceful night in my entire life.

__________________

The Author is sorry for making you guys wait🤧❤️‍🩹

The way this song perfectly fit the chapter🤌🏼❤️ you guys agree?  ( I am obsessed with this song🤌🏼)

Thank you to the people who have been with me since the start and thank you to the new people joining me on this journey <3

You people make me keep going❤️ ( A heart confession)

I crossed 500 followers on Instagram and 100 on Wattpad and again it's you guys🤌🏼🧿

I am khush, No bohot zyada khush and I don't have words to express my Thank you.

Welcome to meri choti si duniya you pretty pretty people. Loads of love to you 💓

Also, the author has exams 🙂🥲
I'll be less active for some day but I'll make up to you after my exams are over.

Thank you for being so understanding and supporting ✨

Nazar na lage Aapko ( May you always stay safe from evil eyes🧿)

Thank you for reading ❤️

❤️🧿

Follow my Instagram id for spoilers <3

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

44.9K 1.6K 40
Prologue- In a dimly-lit forest, a young girl was running away from someone. When suddenly, a man seized a fistful of her hair from behind. "Aahh...
1.3M 91.6K 66
COMPLETED โœ… #1 in indianlove on 6/5/21 #1 in india on 26/6/21 #7 in romance on 26/6/21 Opposites Attract? Maybe! This is a story where two total...