The Outlands (Sequel to Elven...

By larkdarkchild

Attn: This book has male on male activity, abuse, and graphic scenes. If any of this is triggering for you, t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 23

22 5 3
By larkdarkchild

Shane Pov

I woke up to shouting and loud noise. "It was just his assistant, Mickey. He didn't know, ahh!"

"Ok Mickey, ok. I'll tell him, just please, don't." I rushed from my bed when I heard Ashford's scream. I came upon a confusing ass scene. Ashford's face was bloody. She was standing in front of a pink colored male that's shivering in the corner. He's small and looks like a clergyman from the Chakutire clan. Ashford looked like she was trying to protect the male. I'm ashamed to say it but in the that instance I wanted to kill the man as well, because why is he in our fucking villa. And what does he want with Ashford? She's ours.

Ashford turned to me with tears in her eyes. I was going to her but Mickey stopped me. "Don't." Ashford took that time to teleport the being away from Mickey. Mickey rushed her with a roar and backhanded her to the ground. He picked her up and grabbed her chin hard. "Maybe you want to fuck him, Ashford, hmm. Were you two meeting when I was off in the Outlands, hm. Were you here being a little whore."

"No Mickey. If you would let me explain, please. Listen to me!" I've seen enough. I pulled her from him. He grabbed me and tossed me against the wall then waved his hand. Some kind of invisible locks kept me from moving. I struggled. "Mickey, stop this." He ignored me and walked over to Ashford. She was in the corner scared. "Ashford! Fight him!"

She looked at me then flinched when Mickey walked up to her and stared down in her face. He raised her chin up. "I thought you loved me, Ashford. And what about Shane? We would do anything for you."

I can see that she was feeling bad at the mere mention of disappointing him or me. He followed that through with another strike to her face. I started struggling in my restraints. "Mickey, please I love you. I love Shane. I wouldn't hurt either of you. Just please. Let me explain. He- he came here to decorate for Declan's party. I left instructions for him to contact me via my comm. But the one I've been conversing with didn't come, he sent his assistant instead and someone must have directed him to our villa. I was about to send him away when you walked in. Mickey please. You're my mate. I would..... "

He grabbed her by her throat mid sentence. She gagged, failing her arms out. "Then you come get me. You don't talk to fucking males. Because you want to know why. They see it as an apportunity to try and fuck you. Do you want to be fucked Ashford. Is that it?"

He threw her to the ground. He ripped her fitted white and gold leather pants and top. She screamed for him to stop. I screamed for him to stop. He dropped his fangs and bit her neck and I can tell he didn't bite the sexual way. He wanted to cause her pain. "Mickey, stop this," I screamed while wiggling against the damn bonds.

While she screamed and failed her arms and legs. He grabbed his penis and forced it into her. When it wouldn't go. He pushed harder. "Ok, Mickey. Whatever you want. You were right. Given the circumstances I should have...."

She was cut off. She screamed when he rammed his dick to the hilt inside her. He threw his head back and roared. He shivered in pleasure but Ashford continued to scream and plead with him. He suddenly grabbed her throat. Ashford couldn't breathe. Her light brown skin was turning an ashen shade. She blasted him with an energy ball. He was thrown backward into the wall. His eyes flickered red a little when he smiled.

He waved his hand and brought Ashford to him. He slammed her body against the wall and started back fucking her. I had to look away. My body started to get confused. The way his ass clenched as he thrust into her was making my dick hard. I simultaneously wanted to be them both. I wanted Mickey to fuck me like that and I wanted to fuck Ashford against the wall with her legs wrapped tightly around me. What the hell is wrong with me? I couldn't take my eyes off of them. Ashford screamed one more time before she seemed to pass out. Mickey laid her on the floor. He looked like a demon when he turned to me. His eyes were red. His fangs were bloody. He waved his hands. The invisible shackles were removed. He brought me to him. He slammed me face first into the wall. He brought his lips to my ear. "Why is your dick hard?" His voice was snarly and scratchy. It made me want him more. I'm so sick. I needed to be seen by the medic, I decided.

His dick was still out and hard. He snatched my pants off. He licked my ear then bit it hard. I hissed. I gasped when he slammed his dick in me. I grabbed the wall. He started to breathe hard against my ear. "You didn't like how I treated Ashford, hmm. She had a man in here. We can't let her see or even talk to males. You wanna lose her?" He grunted then moaned. "We can't lose her."

I moaned when he rolled his hips. I nodded. I felt that myself. I felt protective. But still. He went too far. I moaned again then hissed when he rammed it in harder. "That goes for you too. If I see it, your ass is grass. Do you hear me? No other woman or man will have you, Shane. Do you hear me?" The last bit was choppy because he started fucking me fast and deep. He bit the back of my neck. My orgasm came fast. He didn't stop there. He literally fucked me until I passed out.

*********************

When I woke up, Ashford and I were both on the floor. We winced. Mickey is such an asshole. He's so fucking evil. How could he treat us like this and call it love? Especially Ashford. But I've seen Ashford with Mickey. She has an unhealthy obsession with Mickey. I'm sad to say that it is fast becoming that way with me as well. How though. I understand my obsession with Ashford, but with Mickey? I can't.

Ashford got up and started walking towards the door. "Wait. Where are you going?"

"I need to find Mickey and apologize. He has to be thinking of all kinds of things right now. I need to convince him otherwise."

"What?" I asked in disbelief. "No you don't, Ashford. This wasn't your fault."

"It doesn't matter. It will set him off all the same."

"What do you mean?"

"It doesn't bode well when Mickey thinks that I've been dishonest. He-he will wreck an entire town. I have to find him. He's out, probably looking for that assistant so he can kill him. If he can't find him any other living soul will do."

"Ashford, look at you. You don't have any clothes. He ripped them. You need to take care of yourself first. You can't always run to his defense. Come on. Let's go take a shower." Even to myself I was talking nonsense. I wanted to go find him as well. What has the man done to us?

After we bathed and got out, I was ready to leave. I'm sick of being in this place. I wanted to work in my shed but the king might need all the supplies for these weapons. I don't know if he wants me to make them or not but it's best not to use all the material up. "I have an idea. Let's go on a picnic."

She smiled but I could tell she still wanted to go find Mickey. "Please."

I also know she's a softy and can't resist me when I beg.

Her smile widened. "Ok, let's do it." After we dressed we made our way to the kitchen. We packed up some supplies then we were off. She wanted to teleport us but I wanted to walk. I grabbed the basket in one hand and grabbed her hand in the other, then we were off.

When we stepped from the palace. I noticed that we were getting looks. I ignored them at first. Then when I couldn't take it anymore I stopped and looked around.

"Why is everyone looking at me?"

She giggled. "You got quite the reputation with how you call your weapons. King Aeason played the hologram in the arena. He did it so everyone would know about the impending threat. But all everyone kept asking is, how does the wooden handle thing work? They want to know if it is your vampire power or did you embed your hands with a chip that allows you to call them. Mickey told them to stay away from you so no one would dare ask how."

I chuckled. "Here hold this." I handed her the basket. I raised both my hands. Seconds later my weapons came to my hands. Everyone gasped. Especially the children. I winked at them. "It's weird that they are magical and something like this awes them. Unbelievable."

"Maybe it's how you do it. It really is fancy. Where do you hide them anyway? No one knows."

I wiggled my eyebrows. "You'll have to search and interrogate me and find out."

She giggled. "Deal." She leaned up and kissed me. I took the baskets from her then we continued on.

We finally made it to a good picnic spot. It was past the stream, lakes and rivers into the meadows. Other people were there close by the stream so we went deeper into the meadows.

We sat, unpacked our food and just looked off into the distance quietly as the wind softly blew over us. "Shane. Whatever might happen with us. If you see or hear anything about me. Can you please be nice to me."

She had tears in her eyes.

"Of course. Why would you even ask that, Ashford. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me."

"I don't mean to insinuate that you wouldn't. It's just that the men in this family. They- they turned into a beast sometimes and putting up with it is exhausting. It makes you doubt yourself, you know. Then you start to feel worthless with no purpose but them."

"Don't." She jumped at my tone. I wanted to roll my eyes. She's a fucking powerful elf. I didn't mean to yell. I just can't stand the thought of her seeing herself that way.

"I'm sorry. That came out harsh. Ashford, we don't deserve you. You take care and love everyone around you. The crazy part is you see everyone for what they are without judgment. You need a medal for how you decipher Makay's mood. Her own mate is puzzled at her actions. You win the biggest prize of all for putting up with Mickey. He doesn't deserve you. And he knows that. That's why he hangs on so tight. Why are you so afraid of him, Ashford."

I think I already knew the answer judging from earlier encounters.

She smiled sadly. "I've loved Mickey since the very first time I saw him. The love over time grew into an obsession. I just had to have him with me. Near me. I finally gave myself to him when I was 70 planet cycles old. Even though it was glorious, something was missing. Maybe it was you. Maybe it was Chaos, but it just didn't feel complete. He got angry when I told him that, but he didn't force me or anything after that. He can be understanding to some degree. Mickey and I only recently started having a sexual relationship. But he did change after the first time. Even though he didn't force me, he got mean. He got vindictive. He would go out and cheat on me and come back smelling like women. Sometimes I thought he did it on purpose.

One time I decided to do it with someone. I was gonna get revenge. That's when I learned to stay away from males to save their lives. He found the male that I was talking to and killed him over and over. He had Medic Ensley revive him over and over just so he could kill him again. After that, I got fed up. I ran to Uncle Cain's part of the kingdom to get away. It worked for a while, only because he respects Cain so much. Until he didn't. He came in when I was sleeping and teleported me away from there. When he had me to himself, he beat me for every hour that I was away. When he gets like that, it's better to try and compromise, because when you fight. It gets worse. I tried to fight. Goddess help me I have, but when they found me I was so close to death that the priestess had to step in and heal me. I can't win, Shane. I know you think I'm a weak woman but he's beaten me into submission so many times that I don't know how to be anything else."

When she was done I had tears in my eyes and I hated Mickey a little. I was also a little afraid because I know he will try to do the same with me if I keep at it. From what I'm hearing, Mickey didn't need a warlock to be evil. He was that before Chaos came.

"I will always be nice to you, Ashford. You found me and saved me. I'm indebted to you. Not only that. I love you. I could never hurt you."

She smiled, but it dropped when she looked behind me. She threw me to the side. Seconds later she was hit with a laser gun. She flew backwards on the blanket.

I stood up and turned to them, but I was too slow. They blasted me with the laser gun as well. I rolled backwards. I was fast to get back up. I turned to them. They look like they were from the Outlands. There were three of them. "Walk away," I growled.

"And miss the opportunity to take out Mickey's mates. No way. He killed my brother and wife. I think it's only fitting to take something from him."

I raised a brow. "Why were your brother and wife together? Sounds like they were having an affair and Mickey did a good deed for you. You should be grateful."

He roared and started shooting at us again. I can tell they aren't magical. If they were, they wouldn't have laser guns. I vampire sped them. Their eyes bucked in surprise. I dropped my fangs and smiled. I kicked one across the field. I grabbed the other two and threw them against a tree. I vampire sped to the one I threw across the field and drained him dry. I heard one back broke when I threw him against the tree. The last one was trying to limp away.

He blew up seconds later when Ashford hit him with an energy ball.

I ran to her and looked at her wound. "Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm fine. What about you."

"I'll live."

"Good, now we need to sit down and act normal."

"Why," I asked, confused.

Seconds later Mickey appeared looking angry. "What's wrong," he asked.

I stood in front of Ashford. He won't keep hurting her.

"We're fine," I said. He vampire sped to me. He picked me up by my neck.

"I didn't ask if you were fine. I asked what the fuck happened."

"Mickey, stop, please. Put him down. I will tell you."

He dropped me on the ground. I stood up and glared at him. It's like he has a stick up his ass. Who is angry and mad all the fucking time.

He stood with his arms over his chest. Waiting impatiently.

"It was all my fault. I knew better. We just wanted to get out for a while. We were sitting down talking when three people attacked us. But we are ok. We got them. And next time we will bring guards." She was rambling. You can hear the fear in her shaky voice.

He stood there quietly for a long time. We both got nervous. "We'll leave Mickey, if-if." He held up his hand. She got quiet.

He walked up to her. Her eyes held fear in them. He palmed her face. She covered his hand with hers and leaned into it.

"The doubt you felt at my party. It's gone now?" He asked.

Fear wouldn't leave her face. "It wasn't doubt, Mickey. I just wanted a purpose, now I have it. I just need you and Shane. I don't want anyone else, Mickey. I love you so much. You are my world, please don't assume differently." I heard her heart racing and thumping with fear. If I could hear it. I know he could as well.

He leaned down and kissed her. She palmed his face and kissed him back harder. He broke the kiss. He looked over at me. "Ashford, go back to the palace. I need to speak with Shane."

Sorry for the long wait. I'm updating a chapter right behind this one so keep reading and let me know what you think. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 6.4K 34
Ilsa, one of the three demon princes in Caelestes (The Demon Realm), decides to flee his home realm in search of freedom from his life of seclusion...
1.2M 15.4K 50
Attention: NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS, I REPEAT, NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS or people who likes to correct mistakes. Sorry but it just ruins my fun to write...
1.1M 49.2K 52
In a world where humans are considered as nothing but servants to the almighty Warlocks and fairfolk, little human Milo struggles to make ends meet w...
91.8K 5.9K 32
Having survived three apocalypses - as if one weren't enough! - I knew how to stay alive in a world overrun by nightmarish monsters. Going on a suppl...