The Doctor's Baby

Galing kay sunflowersatdusk

We all have Doctor fantasies but what happens when you work in the same hospital and end up having a steamy s... Higit pa

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
Art By Readers 🤍✨
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Characters

19

298 16 2
Galing kay sunflowersatdusk

Skye felt a knot of anxiety in her stomach as she prepared to tell Alyx the news. They had been more than just roommates; they were friends who had shared countless experiences since their freshman year of college. This revelation, however, felt like it could change everything.

Sitting across from Alyx in their shared apartment, Skye took a deep breath. "Alyx, I need to tell you something important," she began, her voice unsteady.

Alyx looked at her, concern etching her features. "What's up? You seem serious."

Skye hesitated for a moment before blurting out, "I'm pregnant, Alyx."

Alyx's eyes widened in surprise, but she didn't say anything for a few moments. Skye braced herself for a negative reaction.

Finally, Alyx spoke, her tone gentle. "Wow, Skye, that's big news. How are you feeling about it?"

Skye's shoulders slumped as she shared her fears and uncertainties. "I'm overwhelmed. I don't know if I can do this. And I understand if this changes things between us... if you don't want to be roommates anymore."

Alyx reached across the table, taking Skye's hand in hers. "Girl, we've been friends since freshman year of college. This doesn't change anything between us. I'm here for you, no matter what."

Skye felt a wave of relief wash over her, grateful for Alyx's unwavering support. They spent the next several hours talking deeply about everything – Skye's fears, her future plans, and how this unexpected turn of events would affect her life.

Alyx listened intently, offering advice and comfort. "You're strong, Skye. You've always been. Whatever decision you make, I know it'll be the right one for you. And I'll be right here to support you through it all."

As the conversation continued, Skye felt a sense of solidarity and strength. Alyx's support meant the world to her, especially at a time when everything else seemed so uncertain. It was moments like these that reminded her of the enduring power of friendship and the importance of having someone to lean on during life's unexpected challenges.

After his emotionally charged conversation with his parents, Christopher found himself driving aimlessly through the city streets, his mind a tumult of thoughts and emotions. The weight of his impending fatherhood, coupled with the reactions of both Skye and his parents, left him feeling both determined and apprehensive about the future.

As he drove, Christopher's thoughts inevitably drifted back to Skye. Their situation was complicated, to say the least. Despite the tension and uncertainty between them, he couldn't deny the connection he felt. But now, with a child on the way, everything seemed even more complex.

Pulling over to a quiet spot overlooking the city, Christopher sat in his car, the skyline sprawling before him. He needed to clear his head, to figure out his next steps. He thought about his conversation with Yusuf earlier, about the challenges of parenthood and co-parenting. He realized that, despite the daunting path ahead, he was ready to face the responsibilities of being a father.

But what about Skye? How were they going to navigate this together, especially with the dynamics of their professional lives at the hospital? He knew they needed to have a serious conversation about their future, about how they would co-parent, and about what this meant for them both personally and professionally.

Taking out his phone, Christopher contemplated calling Skye but decided against it. It was late, and he knew she needed space to process everything as well. Instead, he sent her a simple text: "We need to talk about everything. When you're ready, let me know."

Staring out at the city lights, Christopher felt a mix of fear and resolve. He had never envisioned his life taking this turn, yet here he was, standing at the precipice of a life-altering change. He knew the road ahead would be challenging, filled with unforeseen obstacles and difficult decisions. But he also knew that he wouldn't be facing it alone.

As he started his car and began the drive back to his apartment, Christopher felt a newfound sense of purpose. Whatever lay ahead, he was ready to face it head-on, for Skye, for their child, and for himself. This was a new chapter in his life, one that he never expected but was now determined to embrace.

Skye sat in her room, staring at the softly lit walls, her mind a whirlwind of thoughts. The reality of her pregnancy, coupled with the conversation she had with Alyx, left her feeling a complex mix of emotions. Alyx's unwavering support was comforting, yet the enormity of her situation felt overwhelming.

Her phone buzzed with a message from Christopher: "We need to talk about everything. When you're ready, let me know." She read it several times, each word sinking in. She knew a conversation with Christopher was inevitable, but the thought of it filled her with both dread and a strange sense of anticipation.

Lying back on her bed, Skye allowed herself to think about the future. How would she balance her career aspirations with motherhood? What role would Christopher play in their child's life? The questions seemed endless, each one spawning a dozen more.

Despite the fear and uncertainty, there was a part of Skye that felt strangely empowered. This was her life, and she was determined to make the best decisions she could, not just for herself, but for her unborn child. She knew it wouldn't be easy, but she also knew she wasn't alone.

Christopher's willingness to be involved was a relief, yet it also complicated things. Their relationship had always been a tangle of professional and personal dynamics, and now they were about to embark on the most personal journey of all.

Skye reached for her phone again, drafting a response. "Let's meet tomorrow after work. We need to figure this out." Sending the message, she felt a small weight lift off her shoulders.

The rest of the night was spent in restless contemplation. Skye thought about her conversation with her mother earlier. Her mother's calm acceptance and faith-filled words, "It's all in God's timing," echoed in her mind. It was a stark contrast to the reaction she had expected, and it gave her a sense of peace amid the storm of emotions.

As Skye finally drifted off to sleep, she realized that, while the path ahead was uncertain and undoubtedly filled with challenges, she was ready to face whatever came her way. Tomorrow's conversation with Christopher would be just the beginning of a new chapter in her life, one that she never planned but was slowly learning to accept and navigate.

Skye's day at the hospital felt like moving through a dense fog, her usual focus and efficiency overshadowed by the thoughts swirling in her head. Every task seemed to require more effort than usual, her mind constantly drifting to the conversation she would have with Christopher later.

The maternity ward, which she usually passed without much thought, now held a new significance. Each time she walked by, the sight of newborns cradled in their mothers' arms sent a jolt through her. It was a stark reminder of her own impending journey into motherhood. She felt a strange blend of emotions – a tangle of fear, excitement, and a profound sense of the unknown.

Throughout the day, Skye found herself observing the interactions between the new mothers and the hospital staff. She watched as they cradled their babies, the gentle cooing and soft lullabies filling the air. It was a world she was about to enter, yet she felt unprepared, unsure of her ability to fit into this new role.

Her interactions with colleagues were brief and perfunctory. She avoided lengthy conversations, especially with those who might ask about her well-being. Skye could feel their curious glances, but she wasn't ready to share her news with anyone else yet.

Lunchtime came, and Skye opted to eat alone in a quiet corner of the hospital cafeteria. She needed the solitude, a brief respite from the constant hum of activity around her. As she picked at her food, her thoughts turned to Christopher. What would he say? How would they navigate this uncharted territory together? The questions seemed endless, and no answers were forthcoming.

As the afternoon wore on, the time for their meeting drew closer. Skye felt a growing sense of anxiety mixed with a resolve to face whatever came next. She knew that the conversation with Christopher wouldn't be easy, but it was necessary. They needed to make plans, to discuss how they would handle the pregnancy, both personally and professionally.

Finally, the end of her shift arrived. Skye took a deep breath, gathering her things. She felt a sense of determination as she walked to the agreed meeting spot. This was a moment that would shape her future, and she was ready to face it head-on, no matter how daunting it seemed.

As she approached Christopher, waiting for her just outside the hospital, Skye steeled herself. The next few hours would be crucial in determining the path ahead for both of them. With a final deep breath, she stepped forward to meet him, ready to start the conversation that would change their lives forever.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

453 118 19
Leaving home can be an adventure, making friends, building a new life, that's what many dream of doing, but what happens when after years of working...
477K 23.9K 101
𝑫𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: (𝒗.) 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒖𝒕-𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒖𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈�...
139K 13.4K 32
☾ featured ~ ❝Empty chest and misplaced heart, what can fix them if not love?❞ ☾ Started: January 15, 2021. Completed: May 27, 2021.
310 0 33
Doctors swear to save lives every day, and that's exactly what Thomas wants to do. Dreaming of running his own hospital, saving lives and being the b...