Save me (August Alsina)

Af BJayLove

Olivia Miller hides a lot behind her pretty face. She is still learning how to cope with life after the death... Mere

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
"There's no sex in it"
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Closing Statement
Book 2?!?!!!
Please read
100

Chapter 9

18.4K 595 134
Af BJayLove

Kelsey in the mm

*2 weeks later*

Olivia POV

"Olivia!" My manager yelled. Not only was Ashely the Manager and Co-owner of the diner, she was also a really good friend of mine. Not as close to me as Kelsey was, but we did hang out every now and then. We did a good job of separating business and personal.

"Yes ma'am" I tied my apron around my waist and clocked in. I always clocked in 15 minutes early. My father always told me, that if you weren't early, than you weren't on time.

"We've got a new waiter coming in today around 1, since you rack up the most tips, you're in charge of showing her the ropes." I wasn't expecting any new employees, especially waiters. Every now and then, new cooks would come in, but between me and Kelsey, and sometimes Ashley, we had all the serving under control. But more waiters wouldn't hurt.

"Alright, no problem"

The bell rang, indicating that someone walked through the door.

"Hey Olivia"

I turned around and saw August. I smiled and made my way over to him. He was wearing a plain white t-shirt, grey sweats, red J's, and a black and red hat. "Hey August" I gave him a quick hug. "What are you doing here?" I stepped back a little, trying to keep my distance from the scent of his cologne. It was truly one of my weaknesses.

"I'm on my way to my label, today's the day my single is suppose to drop. So, I thought I'd stop by to pick up some breakfast, made by you, for good luck" he flashed his perfect straight white teeth.

I placed my hand to my heart, being dramatic. "Are you saying I bring you good luck?" He chuckled and took a seat. "Yeah, you my good luck charm."
I smiled and pulled out my pen and pad. "The usual?" I asked, he nodded his head. I turned around and headed to the kitchen. No matter what time of the day August came in, he always wanted the same thing, grilled cheese with a side of macaroni. I started on the Sandwhich when Kelsey walked in.

"Sorry I'm late O, my mom didn't wanna take her medicine this morning, so you know how that went" I hugged her as she clocked in. "It's fine, it's not busy at all today anyways."

"True, but did you see my man sitting out there? He's back" she smirked and I scrunched my eyebrows. I peeked my head out of the door, and only saw August sitting there, scrolling through his phone. "Oh, you mean August?"

"So that's his name? August? Damn, that's sexy....wait, you know him?" She tilted her head, leaning in towards me.

I flipped the Sandwhich over onto the other side, and started on the macaroni. "Yeah, he's a friend of mine." She frowned a little. "Since when?" I sighed and took the grilled cheese off, placing it in the To-go box.

"since the whole situation with Jeremy, he kinda helped me out while I was staying in a hotel." I wasn't going to go into detail about Jeremy hurting me or anything, I wasn't ready for anyone to really know. Her face lightened a little. I guess she realized that he was there for me, during a time where she couldn't be there for me. Her grandma got sent to a cancer treatment center for an emergency procedure, somewhere in Texas, so ofcourse Kelsey flew out with her, which I completely understood.

Not once did I shame Kelsey, because I would've done the same thing for my mother, if I knew who she was. "Oh, well that was nice of him." I smiled to myself a little. "Yeah, it was"

I felt Kelsey's eyes on me, trying to read me. "Olivia...are you feeling him?" I turned my head, quickly to her direction "what? Me? No!" I scooped the macaroni into a mini plastic container, placing it in the to-go box. I closed the lid and grabbed a sharpie, writing "Good luck!" On it. I walked past Kelsey and out the kitchen, towards the booth August was sitting at.

I placed it down in front of him. He reached in his pocket but I stopped him. "No no, this one's on me" I smiled and winked, causing him to smirk. "Thanks ma" he got up and grabbed the box. "Well, I better head out, I'll see you later" we hugged and he walked towards the exit. "Alright, text me and let me know how everything goes!" He nodded and winked before hopping in his BMW and driving off. I leaned against the window, watching as his car disappeared when I felt a presence behind me. I turned and gasped when I saw Kelsey, standing there with her arms folded. "I'm watching you Olivia" she then turned around, and walked away.

Business was pretty slow today, but I wasn't complaining. It was now 1:27pm and I was sitting down, scrolling through insta when I received a text from August:

August (1:27 pm) : Olivia! Stop by my house when you get off.

I replied "ok" and hit send before I was interrupted by someone.

"Hi, are you Olivia?"

I looked down at my name tag, and back at her. "I guess I am" I smiled. "Hi' I'm Jasmine, I was hired last week and Ashely told me you were in charge of my orientation" she was tall, and had beautiful smooth dark chocolate skin. Her hair was black and long, kind of like Kelsey's.

"Yep, I'll be showing you how things go, but for the most part it isn't that much you need to know."

"Well that's good"

I glanced around and Kelsey was busting tables, while Ashley worked the kitchen.

"Follow me" I said, heading towards the storage closet. I grabbed a new apron, and name tag, handing both to her, along with a sharpie. "These are yours now, you're in charge of always having your name tag and apron on. The dress code is always a solid black or white button down shirt with slacks. On Mondays we wear skirts, I'm not sure why though" I laughed, and so did she. "Make sure your shoes are all black. Ashley will pay attention to dress code a lot, and she's known for writing us up whenever we violate the dress code."

"Alrighty"

I walked into the kitchen with her right behind me. "Hey Jasmine, I see you met Olivia" Jasmine smiled, "yeah, she's nice." I smiled at her and motioned for her to follow me. "This is the rotation board." I pointed to a wall with a large white paper taped to it. "This board tells us what station we are in charge of, and what time we all switch. Ashley changes it pretty frequently, so make sure you're always checking. There are 3 stations, waiting, cooking, and busting tables." I looked over at Jasmine, and she nodded her head, so I continued. "It may be a while before you're given kitchen duty, because you still need to learn how everything is made, but we'll get to that another day." She nodded and I lead her out to the dining area.

I explained how to greet people and wait tables. She seemed to catch on pretty fast, and she waited on a few people today, while I watched and gave her pointers.

It was now 4, and my shift was over about 30 minutes ago. "You did really good today, you catch on fast." I smiled, untying my apron. "Thanks! You're a great teacher, how old are you? If you don't mind me asking."

I looked down at my phone, and looked back up smiling. "I'm 21, and I don't mind, you can ask me anything." She smiled and took her apron off. "Wow, you're so beautiful, you still look like a teenager."

"Well, I would hope so, being that I was one only 2 years ago." I laughed, walking to the back to clock out. "Well, I'll see you guys later." Everyone said bye, and Kelsey rolled her eyes playfully. "Lucky hoe, you have a short shift today."

I stuck my tongue out at her and made my way towards the door. "Call me later Kel!" I yelled before walking to my car and heading for August's house.

After about 15 minutes, I pulled up to his condo. I knocked on the door and he opened the door with a big grin on his face.

"It's out!! My single is out!" He hugged me really tight, lifting me off the ground. I couldn't help but laugh, it felt so nice being embraced like this, and I was truly happy for my friend.

"Seriously? That's great! See I told you everything would work out!"

He let me in and I plopped down on his couch. "So what are you now? Famous or something?" We both busted out laughing and he went over to his kitchen to grab snacks. "I guess, my followers been going up"

"On a Tuesdayyy" I got up and started dancing. I looked over at him and he had a straight face. "Olivia, sit down girl" we both laughed and he poured both of us a glass of milk, bringing it over to the couch. He handed me the remote and I turned on the tv, browsing through the channels. I stopped on E! And was about to keep going, until the reporter caught my attention.

"Just in, 2 hours ago, R&B sensation August Alsina drops his first single, "I Luv this sh*t" critics are loving it, fans are loving it, and so are the charts. The singer is already number 13. Is this the upcoming of the next big thing?" I looked over at August and he was smiling extra hard. "Damn man, number 13 already?"

"They love you!" I dipped an Oreo in milk, and popped it in my mouth, taking a sip of milk afterwards. "My friend is famous" I cheesed really hard and he mushed my head, making me fall back on the couch.

Me and August have been hanging out almost every day, I guess being around him gave me a sense of comfort. "You know what, I wanna celebrate."

"Oreos and milk isn't enough?" I laughed "nah, I wanna take you out." I sat up, looking at him confused. "Me? Why me?" He licked his lips. "Because, for 2 weeks I been stressed and annoyed about getting this single out, and you helped me get through it. Plus, you need to get out more" he gave me a stank look and I punched him in the arm.

"Excuse you, I get out all the time" I crossed my arms. "Olivia, work and church don't count" we both laughed and he stood up. "Alright, go home and get dressed, put on ya little makeup and what not, I'm picking you up at 8."

I glanced at my phone and it was now 5:57 pm. "You're serious huh?" He nodded and opened his front door, ushering me out. "Fine. Only because today's a big day for you." I walked out and he yelled "see you at 8!" before shutting the door.

Well, tonight should be interesting.

**************
Hope you guys don't mind answering a few questions for me, I really take them into consideration:

What do Yall think about Jasmine?

How do you think Kelsey feels about Olivia and Aug being friends?

What's gonna happen tonight?

Wait and see, but in the mean time, vote and comment!
-Britt✨

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

472K 18.5K 31
Fawn Gonzalez and August Alsina meets on bad terms. See what happens when he takes her under his wing and brings her in a life style she's never witn...
124K 2.5K 30
Will love ever come between Nyla and August or will they try and fight what is really going on. Are they denial about their feelings or is it all jus...
607K 21.9K 60
SEQUEL TO "SAVE ME" August and Olivia's relationship is broken due to trust issues, infidelity, insecurities, lies, and pain. Do they have what it t...
7.9M 222K 66
Three months later, and three months pregnant, Simone finds herself at odds in life once again. Simone struggles with the idea of telling August abou...