Chance - Natasha Romanoff

Por ChanKrea

"We met by chance; it was the greatest chance I have ever received in my life." Irmina König, a German that... Mais

Cast
Part one
I : Strange Encounters
II : New Beginnings
III : Friend & Acquaintance
IV : Family
V : Familiarity
VI : Somewhat Trouble
VII : Morning Ruined
VIII : Gone Wrong
VIIII : Safety Net
X : Bullseye
XI : Together
XII : Mayday
XIII : Dirty
XIV : Lieutenant General König
XV : Comfort
XVI : Drinks
XVII : Not So Secret
XVIII : Her Princess
XVIIII : Soon you'll get better
XX : Perfect
XXI : Eyes don't lie
XXI : Angels Like You
XXII : missin something
XXIII : Iron Man
XXIV : The Beach
XXV: Like Real People Do
XXVI : traitor
part two
XXVIII : The Avengers [final part]
XXVIIII : constellations
XXX : Monster
XXXI : The Great Gig in the Sky
XXXII : Cynically Sweet
XXXIII : im yours
XXXIV : Home

XXVII : The Avengers [part one]

479 25 14
Por ChanKrea

a/n - if there are typos, i apologised

4th May 2012

"What the hell?" Irmina whispered, watching as a psychopath dragged a guy onto the table before pulling out a device and stabbing it into his eye.

"Ja Generallautenant."

Irmina had her katana in hand as she stood among the crowd before being forced to kneel. She checked on the old man beside her, and she could tell he was going to revolt.

"Not to men like you," he said, standing his ground as the God retorted.

The moment he had the staff pointed at him, Irmina stood up, and she unsheathed her katana before Captain American blocked the hit.

"Oh great, the Stars and Stripes are here."

"We have more important matters at hand, Lieutenant General."

"Oh yeah? I can't joke now?"

"Generallautenant!" Marlene whispered and shouted for her, behind a pillar. Irmina sighed, trotting to the Captain, kneeling on the floor with a duffel bag. "Sorry, my leg is hurting more than I can handle so I wouldn't be much use."

Steve went all patriotic as he took slow steps toward the Demi-God, quite a number recognised Irmina, in a heartbeat, she was the only military leader, actually doing something for their military and country. As they awaited her signal to run for their lives, Loki grinned menacingly at the two.

"The Soldier and the King—" Irmina furrows, knowing the latter name was meant for her. Someone is telling Loki everything, someone S.H.I.E.L.D. "—The Man out of time and the Woman lost in time."

"I'm not the one who's out of time."

Perfect timing as the Quinjet descends before stopping right above them.

"Loki, drop the weapon and stand down."

"No no, it's okay. You watch my back, stay here."

Natasha's voice beamed out from the PA system making Irmina smile as she looked up. The Quinjet dodged the beam from Loki's sceptre and Steve attacked the God.

"Is that you, Doll?"

"Stop with the names," Natasha retorted, smirking and Irmina could hear that.

"Wait, did you say Loki?"

"Yes, I did."

"The Norse God?"

"Asgardian."

"Huh," Irmina pushed the Captain when he almost collided with a civilian before assisting him. He was struggling which is no good. In heels and dress, she ran for the Shield, also landing some hits on the God. "Shield!"

The Captain caught it with ease, "Thanks!"

The Lieutenant General laughed when she heard the one and only Tony Stark's voice in their comms. Before Back in Black blasted through the PA systems he neutralised Loki. Irmina furrowed her eyebrows, wondering why it was so easy but her thoughts were interrupted with civilians shouting for help.

It wasn't a civilian but the police car that Loki struck, without any hesitation, she ran to the burning car as she smelled the fuel leaking. it's going to blow at any second, yet she is determined to save the police officer, trapped in the flames.

Ripping the door open, she kneeled to unbuckle the seat belt but it was stuck and she tore everything apart to pull the officer out.

"Come on!" Irmina huffed, dragging the police officer as she worried about the explosion soon to happen, not worrying about how the fire was burning her skin before Steve stood in front of them, shielding them from the flying car parts and shrapnel towards them. The woman checked on the officer, shivering in her arms as he thanked her for saving his life, as well as the civilians around them while Steve bothered with Loki. Tony sprayed something onto the end of her dress that was on fire which Irmina didn't even realise.

"What kind of dress are you wearing?"

"Probably just caught on fire just now. Man, this was expensive."

"By the way, you are incredibly hot right now. Like so so hot."

The older woman chuckled before Natasha ran to her, quite worried as she engulfed her into a hug. Tony was quite thankful that his reaction was hidden behind the suit as the Agent yapped, checking her girlfriend for any slight cuts, despite knowing how fast she could heal.

"Sweetheart, I'm okay."

"Don't let me worry then!"

"You saw me suffer worse."

Natasha sighed, placing a kiss on Irmina's forehead which honestly surprised Tony. Not only did Irmina be friends with Natasha, the one undercover when she was with him, but he had never seen the Redhead this soft to anyone.

Not even Pepper, Fury, Maria, hell or even any of the Agents she worked with.

"You coming with us?" Tony asked, very careful with the beautiful vibranium katana. Irmina looked around for her precious Captain Ackermann, scanning the area for any first responders.

"Uh—maybe?"

"There is an alien invasion Mina."

"I can't leave the civilians and I have a more important job and a kid to take care of."

"Go," Marlene coughed, waving her hand as smoke engulfed her face. Tony talked to Jarvis to turn on the translator. "Adelaide and I will take care of Anna, not that she needs any, she's at the boarding school. Generallautnant Otto will take care of the Command and the first responders are here."

"But—"

"Irmina, you stop this God from furthering his plans to Germany and we will understand. Plus, Otto said he is getting bored with no work because you did everything."

Irmina sighed in defeat, knowing full well that anyone under her command would understand this decision and support it. With how much she had improved the Army, most soldiers looked up to her and would defend her any chance they got.

"We can send Micheal for your things," Natasha added, taking the katana from Tony.

"We can take care of ourselves, Generallautnant, so you go save the World."

"Can you do something about the prosthetic?" Irmina looked over to Tony, his helmet off his head.

"Please, with our minds, we can come up with anything. So Captain, look forward to more ease."

"Don't tease me with a good time."

"Finally! You're not so serious!" Irmina cheered, nudging Marlene who only scoffed and pushed her, walking away from the trio to their car. Soldiers were standing by their car, waiting for the both of them before Marlene informed Irmina wouldn't be coming home until she dealt with the situation and they did not try to debate with her, only saluted at the Lieutenant General before entering the car.

"This was too easy, no?" Irmina whispered to the Redhead, agreeing before Natasha had the hardest time not letting her eyes wander. "Darling, you can stare all you want. With or without my clothes on."

Natasha turned away, face as red as a tomato, walking away the moment that shit-eating smirk made an appearance on her German's face.

Irmina held back her laugh after Tony called Steve a capsicle. She sat comfortably beside him, seeing if he would say anything while he got fidgety with the lightning strikes.

"What's the matter? Are you scared of a little lightning?"

"I'm not overly fond of what follows."

"Don't tell me your brother is here too."

The Captain and the Iron Man looked at her confused, even with Natasha and the pilot next to her. A thud landed on the Quinjet as Irmina got a hold of her katana, just in case she needed to defend herself or the two that were flying the jet while Steve and Tony suited up.

"Tones, don't open the hatch..." Irmina sighed, holding onto Loki before Thor walked in and knocked Tony into Steve, Irmina let go of Loki as Thor glared at her. "You got him, I'm not fighting a God."

Steve only trying to figure out allies, while Tony puts out his logical reasoning.

"Stark, we need a plan of attack!"

"I have a plan. Attack."

She watched Steve struggle with the parachute, with Natasha trying to reason with him. But he was stubborn and went ahead with jumping out.

"Is he a Christian or Catholic?"

"You're not going?"

"I'm not damaging this dress any further. Darling, you haven't answered my question."

"Christian, I think."

"Do I have to work with him?"

"For the sake of our world, yes," Fury answered, listening to their conversation as Irmina walked to the two piloting the Quinjet.

"Well hello there, Nicholas."

Irmina could sense the eye roll that was accompanied by the scoff from the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.

The Blonde double-checked that her comms was turned off as she went on to annoy her little ballerina.

"What?" Natasha quipped, trying to find where the four men were in the forest before a bright flash, lightning of followed.

Irmina pouted at the Redhead, peeking for Natasha to see, "I want kiss."

"I'm flying the jet."

"I'm sure Agent?"

"56."

"Agent 56 can manoeuvre the jet quite easily because he is the pilot, not you."

Irmina turned Natasha around, with a cheeky smirk on her smug face. The woman went on her knees as she waited. Natasha loves Irmina's thighs, as one is exposed from the slit of the dress.

"Don't keep me waiting, Darling."

Natasha removed the headset, hands-on Irmina's cheeks and pulled her up for a kiss. Irmina's hands on her thighs slowly made their way to her hips. The Redhead pulls away, with an annoyed look.

"We can do this, after this whole situation is dealt with."

"Ouch, couldn't put some time away for your hot girlfriend?"

"Well, Girlfriend, if the World isn't ending, I'll put some time away for you."

"So you don't deny that I am your girl—"

"Agent Romanov, we're ready for the jet," Steve said through the jet's comms and Irmina rolled her eyes in response, standing back up while Natasha turned back around to the control system.

"That bastard always ruins something in my life."

"Why would I deny that you're my girlfriend in the first place, König?"

"I don't know, Romanov."

"Everything you did for me was perfect."

Irmina's smile was the softest and truest, the German had ever worn as she sat down.

The Pilot was dying of how adorable Natasha was with Irmina.

—bruh, I'm the author tf—

"Look at you! Heels and dress, fancy." Maria teased, hugging the tall ass woman.

"I am a very rich woman after all. Going to fancy parties, all that stuff."

"Thank you for coming—Clint's compromised."

"Does Na—"

"She does, that's how we got her here so fast."

Irmina laughed before Micheal ran to her with her stuff and wanted a hug.

"Ohayo, Micheal-kun." Irmina greeted as she engulfed the Pilot into a hug, as the receiver had never been happier to return.

"Ohayo, King-sama."

"Isn't it good to see you?"

"It is good to see you too, Lieutenant General."

Irmina let go of Micheal, taking her duffel bag while Maria handed her a tablet to read up on everything that have been happening and will be happening.

"Oh, high-level science."

"What? You can't understand?"

"Maria Hill, I understand everything."

The Commander scoffed at her, leading the way since Irmina had never got on the Helicarrier but she knew that soon enough, she knew everything about its layout.

"How is life?"

"Good. Everything is good." Irmina sighed and nodded to several Agents who were excited to have her back, at least those who had seen her without her mask. "Anna settled in the boarding school with Max. Pretty sure they are dating."

Maria chuckled in response while Micheal said goodbye as he ran off. His Fleet Captain was calling for everyone. Natasha suddenly appeared behind Maria.

"Jesus!" Maria shrieked, jumping after noticing the Redhead. Irmina laughed in response, wrapping her arm around Natasha's shoulders. Natasha had her arm around Irmina's waist as they walked. "My God, the two people I sleep with are together."

"That's unfortunate," Natasha smirked, directing Irmina to her sleeping quarters rather than the gathering area.

"Damn, this is nice," Irmina said, switching on the lights while Natasha locked the doors and removed her tight suit. Irmina turned, hearing the zipper with quirked eyebrows and a grin. "Right now?"

"It's been months." Natasha pouted, letting the suit fall off her body which Irmina took no time to wait as she admired that body.

"Transfer to Germany."

"We don't have one."

"Darling, S.H.I.E.L.D. has one, near my base."

"Yeah?" Natasha whispered against her lips. "How would you know?"

"Assassins, Spies, Shadows, etc." Irmina husked into her ear, placing kisses after each word.

Natasha swallowed her words, head tilted back as she gave Irmina more way, "Oh?"

"Oh," Irmina hummed, in one smooth motion, she picked the Redhead up, her legs wrapped around her waist. Natasha ran her hands in Irmina's short hair, shoulder-length, her elbows comfortable resting on Irmina's shoulders.

"Fuck me against the wall."

"Darling, I didn't know you were that freak—"

Natasha pulled her hair back, lowering her lips against Irmina's. And God, Irmina was at her mercy despite having every control possible in this situation. The older woman smirked, as she walked towards the cold wall as Natasha took her lips.

They were desperate.

—robbed—

Irmina sure took her time to meet the rest of the Avengers.

"Nicholas told me to suit up," Irmina informed, sitting down beside Natasha and Tony just walked, knowing full well how fast her suit takes to put on as he talks science. Irmina laughed when he spoke gibberish, she could never take the situation seriously with him.

"How does Fury even see this?"

"He turns."

"Sounds exhausting."

"It looks hilarious though," Irmina added, propping her legs up onto the table. Steve couldn't be bothered with her as he was confused with what Tony was talking about. Irmina, the only one to have noticed just placed his device on Fury's station.

"When did you become an expert in thermonuclear astrophysics?"

"Last night." Tony took a long pause, staring at the Commander. "The packet, Selvig's notes, the extraction theory papers. Am I the only one who did the reading?"

"I was only invited—"

"Does Loki need any particular kind of power source?"

Tony and Bruce became Science Bros fast while everyone else in the room, except Irmina, could not understand what they were saying.

"Is that what just happened?"

The two had their little conversation before Fury walked in, and reminded Tony why Banner was here. Both Irmina and Tony rolled their eyes at Steve while finally getting to know a reference to something.

"Hey, didn't your tower have that much power? Wouldn't he aim for that?" Irmina asked, taking a snack out of one of her many pockets. Everyone looked at her confused, watching her just snacking as she pointed out. "It's logical thinking. What? Logic just went out of the window because of a soon alien invasion?"

"Shall we play, Doctor?"

"This way, sir."

"Well, King, use your logical reasonings with them."

Irmina sighed as she stood up, hand out as Tony turned back to look at her, "File?"

Maria handed her a tablet, and Irmina joined the Science Bros. Their interaction is what she found interesting this entire meeting. Could have been more fun.

Irmina sat in the lab while Doctor Banner and Tony did their thing as she snacked on whatever she found and drank beer, also reading all the material relating to this.

"Hey! Are you nuts?"

Irmina scoffed, Steve glanced at her and shook his head which annoyed the shit out of her. She wanted to punch his face now.

"I can't stand that stupid Blonde and Blue eyes—wait," Irmina paused as she caught her reflection and reminded that their features were quite similar, paying attention to Steve if he heard what she was saying, she just described herself and the Capsicle while he lectured Tony, who seemed to have something against the Captain. "Eh, I hate myself anyways."

The three of them went on theorising about Fury.

"—Jarvis has been running it since I hit the bridge."

"I knew it," Irmina chuckled and finally all the attention was on her while Tony continued with his rambling. Steve just wanted to argue, Irmina assumed it because he still hasn't adjusted to the new world yet.

"And you're all about style, aren't you?"

"Of the people in this room, which one is. A, wearing a spangly outfit—" Irmina looked at her gear-slash-uniform, reminded of the fact that Tony did add the German flag and insignia. "—and, B, not of use?"

"Steve, tell me none of this smells a little funky to you? Irmina—right?"

The Captain paused, staring at Tony before at her, just minding her own business.

"Just find the Cube."

"I don't why my father always praised him anyways."

"Well—he was there when Captain America was created." Irmina retorted, taking another sip of her beer.

"Have you been snooping?" Tony asked, referring to her powers which Bruce is oblivious to.

"How can you doubt me?" Irmina gasped, finally helping Tony with something. She helped Stark with the hacking as well as with finding the Tesseract. Tony Stark could not be more impressed with Irmina König.

And joining the two's conversation instead of watching them work and listening to them.

—uh oh...—

Aki, upon Irmina's request, was in the shadows as she watched and listened to Natasha trying to get out some information from Loki, the God of Mischief. No one would have known a shadow was with them until they revealed themselves.

Irmina straightened her posture, after hearing her Redhead's voice and took her advice.

"Thank you for your cooperation,"

Aki smirked, very proud of the Black Widow, gone into the shadows and returned to Irmina for a little report.

"What are you doing, Mr Stark?" Fury asked, hastily walking into the lab and she decided to sit down and watch everything unfold.

Steve placed a weapon on the table before Thor and Natasha entered the lab, a minute later. Natasha requested for the Doctor to leave the space and he argued back. Irmina sat on a table, beside Tony, cross-legged and continued snacking like it was a movie. Fury started his reasoning about Phase 2 which she knew a little about because she was the one who suggested it.

Steve and Thor argued with Fury.

Suddenly, Tony was brought into the mess.

Everyone started to fight with one another while Irmina, somehow not affected by Loki's sceptre, minded her own business and would fight Steve if he went a step further with Tony.

"We're a time bomb."

"Bruce is right, you know?" Irmina butted in. Tony stood still as he took Steve's harsh words when she was the only one who recognized his sacrifices. "Captain, that is too far."

"And you, are nothing." Steve spat towards Irmina. She clenched her jaws and she was ready to knock him out right there and then, but she was stopped by Tony, tapping her hand. Natasha could not have believed those words about her girlfriend came out of the Great Captain America's mouth.

"While Irmina was already special in her way before becoming a super soldier. You're a laboratory experiment, Rogers. Everything special about you came out of a bottle."

Steve retorted and Thor mocked them for being normal humans, despite all of them not so much human as Fury. There was something special in each of them, the capability of a hero and a villain.

The woman stepped beside Tony, glaring at Steve while Bruce couldn't stay silent any longer.

Every one of them was surprised to hear about Bruce's trauma and was on the ready when he picked up the sceptre. He didn't even realise until Steve told him to stand down.

Then, they argued about who would get the Tesseract while Irmina realised what Bruce had just found.

All of them, just flew in different directions as they were hit.

"King?"

"Got it, help Stark," Irmina answered, groaning as she shook her head, trying her damned hardest to focus on. The Lieutenant General stopped in her path after hearing the roars of a monster. "Natasha, find her." She ordered her shadows, running to get her katanas. The one time she decided not to bring it around with her, this kind of shit happens.

The Helicarrier were in chaos as Agents and Engineers scrambled to to fix the engine and try to keep the aircraft afloat, or at least direct it over water. Irmina had to yell at several Agents, snapping them out of their panic and dishing out orders.

They listened to her, the moment her mask crawled on her face.

"Yes, Agent King!"

"Where are you, Angel?" Irmina whispered as Kaiser appeared in front of her and led the way.

Natasha was trapped against a dead end, the Hulk growling at her as he readied to finish her off, Irmina just in time, stopped the hit which scared Natasha even more. The woman glared at the Hulk, with no fear in her eyes or her breathing as what was on her mind was to protect Natasha. The hissing of her mask and her hood still covering her head, making her faceless, only made her more menacing.

She will kill the Hulk, together with Doctor Banner if she has to.

Thank God, Thor swooped in.

"Darling?" Irmina whispered, turning to Natasha and finally realising the shrapnel in her calf. She let out a grunt, pulling out the piece of metal, and hiding her pain away from Natasha. The older woman did not like the look on her love, it was the look of fear and trauma she had witnessed before. Natasha was shaking, hugging her knees and she could hear nothing, feeling cold and shaken hearing the Hulk's roar. "Baby?"

She felt a cold yet soothing hand on her knee, bringing to her eyes as she looked at the hand that belonged to her. The mask and hood were gone revealing the soft eyes, assurance smile and the sweet nothing uttered from those lips had calmed her down a little.

"Irmina! I need you!" Tony begged. The two could hear his distraught. Irmina couldn't leave Natasha in this state. She couldn't choose.

"Go."

An utter escaped from Natasha's lips, her hand slowly placed on Irmina's.

"Go."

"I'll find you," Irmina whispered, kissing her hand.

"I know."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

4.4K 150 23
Have you ever been in a dilemma? Where you can't figure out, wheather you love them instead of hate, or you hate them instead of love? Complicated, r...
115 8 15
there is no amount of therapy sessions that can make me forget. i can change but the trauma is burned into my brain like a brand, like it owns me. i'...
72.1K 1.3K 47
Anastasia Romanoff always looked up to her older sister, Natasha. Ever since they had left the Red Room and joined S.H.I.E.L.D. with the help of thei...
57.9K 1.1K 20
Natasha Romanoff, the famous black widow, always thought she is forever alone, that she wasn't capable of love, but when she met Steve Rogers, she wa...