all of the vest were killed...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 马甲全员be后我被迫吊唁自己 Author: Luo Waterfall When Nishimiya Yuzuki, a graduate of the vest system... More

After all the members of the vest were killed, I was forced to express my condol
1-5
6-9
10-13
14-17
18-20
21-22
23-25
26-28
29
30
31-32
33-35
36-38
39-40
41-43
44-46
47-48
49-50
51-53
54-57
58-60
61-64
65-68
69-70
71-75
76-80
81-84
85-88
89-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-114
115-117

118-121

63 4 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 118

After that, Nishimiya Yuehan felt much better.

Osamu Dazai stayed in Tokyo for a long time out of some unknown psychology - work matters can be solved remotely.

After seeing Yueyue who was drunk that day, he was really worried. Especially when he returned home and found a lot of wine in his house that he didn't know where it came from, he couldn't rest assured.

Nishimiya Yuzuki: "This bottle, this bottle... they are all very valuable collections. Dazai, how about you bring some to Chuuya when you go back?" "No." Dazai Osamu pinched his nose and refused, "You should give it to Chuuya.

" Throw away all this wine. Don't drink so much." "

But these are the inheritance that Rei left to me. They are all his collection."

Osamu Dazai fell silent and was speechless.

Nishimiya Tsukihi saw Dazai Osamu looking like he was afraid of hitting his sore spot, and thought it was a bit cute, so he added: "He passed away peacefully. He will be very happy to know that the wine was not wasted." In fact, this is not the case. It is entirely the collection of Aoki Rei, and more collections of the former boss of the winery.

After all, each of their members has a code name for their wine. Correspondingly, it is a tradition to collect everyone's wine. Sometimes they use these wines to hint at someone they want to get rid of. He has also used this method. When he was at the cemetery a few days ago, he brought a few bottles of wine as sacrifices. The person who received the hint had perfectly handled the bottles of wine that resisted. Nishimiya Yuezhen quite likes this kind of underground secret code.

And now...the winery was handed over to Toru Amuro.

He wanted to laugh when he thought about someone dealing with the mess while he was on vacation, and the undercover agent became the boss. After all the forces that want to resist the new boss are resolved, those who follow the new boss will find it fun to see the superiors they follow personally sending them to prison.

It's a pity that he doesn't want to participate in those things for the time being.

So he moved all the collections out in advance. When the winery property is investigated and dealt with, these famous wine collections will not be wasted.

It was Dazai Osamu who guarded him every day, thinking that he would become an alcoholic.

Nishimiya Yuezhen is a little unclear about the explanation. In fact, he had been drunk once in his life - that day when he met Nishimiya Tsurukage again and retrieved the system.

【Not drinking is a good thing. ] The system said, [Hehe is really bad for letting you drink. He is the super villain. 】

Nishimiya Yuezhen packed up his things and put on the monocle he had obtained before.

'At least you're alive. After being targeted by that kind of existence, you can still retain your intelligence and not be completely wiped out. This is Hehe's best effort. '

[Yes, yes, he disabled all my functions. I have been cultivating for more than 20 years:)]

'I will beat him up for you next time we meet. '

【snort. 】The system is dissatisfied, 【How are your eyes? Still can't see clearly? 】

'Fortunately, just think it's myopia, and it's just one eye. '

[There will be problems in the future... Don't underestimate the power of that existence. 】

'Let's see what we can do. Nishimiya

Tsukihi finally finished packing his things and happily knocked on Dazai Osamu's door with a large bag of things: "I'm going out."

Dazai Osamu opened the door: "Huh? Where are you going?"

Nishimiya Tsukihi: "Go to the grave."

Dazai Osamu suddenly fell silent again. He felt that Nishimiya Yuzhi's face was pretty good and he didn't look sad, so he looked at the things he packed: "Are these...the manuscripts of magic ideas? New ones? ?"

"Yes." Nishimiya Yuzhi took them out, "After a few days, I finished the magic tricks that he had not finished before, and I plan to bring them over."

Osamu Dazai: "..." He remembered that Yueyue had to live and die before. I am willing to learn magic, but I have no interest in magic at all.

"This is Rei-chan's favorite food, and this is Suohan's favorite book... The second edition of Odasaku's novel is out." Nishimiya Yuzuki counted happily, "Fortunately, there are not many people, I feel like I need to take it with me when I go to the grave. I can hardly carry anything anymore."

Osamu Dazai was as quiet as a chicken, not daring to say a word.

Sure enough, the next second, Nishimiya Yuehan's eyes fell on him, and he was very stressed: "You are not allowed to commit suicide or try to commit suicide." "Absolutely

not." He did not dare to stimulate Nishimiya Yuehang's spirit now.

While sweeping the grave, he met Miss Xueye again.

"You're here too."

"Yes." Nishimiya Yuenan put things in front of the tomb. Unlike the others, he didn't bring flowers. Instead, he put down the magic manuscript compiled into a volume, and also took a white The quill is made of pigeon feathers. "Don't be too sad. My brother gave me a dream and he is living a good life."

Xueye: "..." It's sad, but this passage is very interesting.

This person has passed away, but it is still too metaphysical to ask for a dream. Although she likes magic, stage and other gorgeous things, she didn't believe in this since she was a child.

"My brother told me in his dream that Miss Yukino has excellent work experience and ability. She will definitely be able to adapt to the new life. Find a new job and don't stay for him." Suddenly a pure white lily appeared, "It will get better."

Xueye was stunned.

She did like Lily the most, but how did Nishimiya Yuelu know, and he didn't know magic before... This child... learned magic specifically for her? Or to follow the departed Heying...

She sniffed and tried to smile: "You are the same."

Oda Sakunosuke's book was reprinted, and it was still very popular. He held several book signings, but This time, there is no editor Liang Yu to help manage it.

The new Takehara editor was busy at work and lost a lot of hair.

But today they turned down all the work.

The Metropolitan Police Department issued a major notice and captured a black organization that has launched multiple terrorist attacks, involved countless people, has a large number of people, and spans a wide time and space. The people involved have been criminally detained and public prosecutions will be launched soon. All this is thanks to unnamed undercover officers and insiders who provided intelligence. The merits will be made up for, and some people will have their sentences reduced.

There are still serious suspects running around, so citizens need to pay more attention and protect themselves...

"Revenge..." Takehara looked at the news, and two clear tears appeared on his face unknowingly, "Finally, revenge... ..."

Nishimiya Yuzhi, who was taking a nap while fishing, got up from his boss's seat and found that everyone was gathered around the TV.

"..." He sighed deeply, blaming everything on the winery. The winery is going to close down anyway, so it’s totally fine to take more of the blame.

It's just that Shiho and Akemi are a bit troublesome. He originally wanted to fish them out directly to avoid harming them during the big changes. However, after learning about Nishimiya Yuehu's plan, they instead expressed their intention to stay in the organization and provide intelligence to the public security personnel, even if they would still be jailed in the end. Disaster, but also willing.

Nishimiya Yuezhen had no choice but to spend more money and connections, find a good lawyer, and try his best to get them out of trouble as soon as possible.

Belmod's whereabouts are unknown. She has always been mysterious. After Toru Amuro took over, she noticed something was wrong and ran away. From now on, she will be free from restraints and will probably live a freer life. The only troublesome one is probably Gin. He is really determined, standing in the darkness with a sinister attitude, hating everything equally.

He is one of the fugitives.

He could only pray that this guy wouldn't chop him up when he came to his door.

When Odasaku took his novel to visit the grave, he found that someone had already placed his novel in front of the tomb.

He knows who it is.

There were also some snacks, but the food seemed to have been touched and was incomplete. There was also a stack of manuscripts placed in front of the tombstone next door, which seemed to have been blown by the wind and opened to a certain page. Odasaku glanced at it and found that it was a very simple but interesting escape magic.

He couldn't help but flip through it and read it all.

The people who came to visit the tomb were very generous and put out expensive snacks, as well as ordinary rice balls and bottled plum jam.

Someone took a bite of the rice ball. Odasaku looked at it again and again and felt that although this was a bit disrespectful to the dead, the living were more important after all, and they probably wouldn't care. I hope that the extremely hungry homeless man can have a good life in the future.

Nishimiya Tsurukage, who was halfway through reading the manuscript and eating snacks brought by his younger brother: When will Odasaku leave? He wants to eat rice balls made by Tsuki himself. Nishimiya Tsukage has been busy since taking a break from school

. Quite a few, there was so much work that when he came home every day, he would look at Dazai Osamu with resentment and make people angry.

Dazai Osamu thought that he was still immersed in sadness and did not dare to initiate this topic.

Until one time when he was sticky on the bed, Nishimiya Yuzhi suddenly fell on his shoulder, crying slightly: "Dazai..."

Dazai Osamu kissed his tears: "Uncomfortable?"

"Uncomfortable. Nishimiya Tsukihi wiped his tears and said, "I don't want to go to work, so why don't you stop going to work, okay? Leave the Special Agent Division alone." Dazai Osamu: "...Don't be willful." Nishimiya Tsukihi hugged Dazai Osamu and

said

: "No - please - please come and help me manage the industry. The great former cadre can definitely do a good job, right -" Osamu

Dazai covered his forehead: Although he really wanted to hear what Yueyue said on the bed I said things like please, but I definitely didn’t mean to beg you to go to work.

But it was hard to refuse if he proposed it: "If you bear with it as long as you can, it will be fine soon. I will help you with your work then." "

Thank you." Nishimiya Yuehu held back her tears for a second and said calmly, "I I have already told the farming chief that you will come and help me next month. It is not difficult to clean up your resume. I spent hundreds of millions of dollars to sponsor them, and I am sure that it will be brighter than the farming chief’s head."

Dazai Osamu: "..."

Weird, he seemed to have been tricked.

But whatever, as long as Yueyue is not sad.

After the not-so-excessive period of regular posting, Nishimiya Yuehu was lying on the bed. His body no longer wanted to move, but his mind was still calculating the recent work.

"I have a more important meeting to attend next week." He said, "Do you know artificial intelligence? A brand-new artificial intelligence has been developed over there. It is growing very fast. Its current intelligence is close to that of human children."

"Oh? Have the ethics issues been resolved?"

"No. It's a game company that mainly develops game cabins and holographic games called "Cocoon". Artificial intelligence matters are still in the confidential stage. I tell you because you You also have to go to the meeting with me." Nishimiya Yuzhi looked forward to it a little bit, "It's strange. Although the basic technology is not very good, there is already equipment that can support holographic games... I really look forward to the day of the closed beta experience." "As an

investment Man, I have a free trial coupon and a game cabin. I can move it directly to my home when the time comes." The most important thing is that this kind of equipment can fully support the relocation of the system. Perhaps the system can use their host to achieve peak computing power. .

【I can't wait to move into my new home. 】The system is gearing up, 【There is also a new job. Although being an in-game tour guide is quite embarrassing, it is still a job. ]

"Not bad." Osamu Dazai was also a little curious.

"We'll just wait for that day."

However, when that day came, Nishimiya Yuzhi, as one of the beta testers, suddenly had an accident after entering the game.

"There is an unknown disorder in the data! This has never happened before!"

Osamu Dazai said with a heavy face: "Disconnect the neural connection immediately."

"No!" The staff refused directly, "Disconnecting it now will have a negative impact on the player's brain. The impact is irreversible and you must exit through the normal process."

"What should we do?"

"Maybe... we can only wait for him to clear the game."

Osamu Dazai looked at the screen and was silent for a few seconds.

"Let me go in too."

"What? If you go in now, this unknown bug will be triggered... you may become a vegetative state by then..."

However, Dazai Osamu had already begun to try to lie down in the game cabin.

"I'll get him out safely."

Chapter 119

[Hello. ] There was an electronic voice, [I am your system. 】

Xigong Yuexi remained silent.

[It’s like this, you have traveled through time and you need to gain a certain amount of popularity to survive in this world. 】

"Oh." Nishimiya Yuexi responded casually, "I want to make breakfast."

The system hesitated to speak.

Wait until Nishimiya Yuezhen has finished breakfast.

"I want to wash the dishes."

"I want to go to school."

"I want to attend classes."

[Without popularity points, you will die. 】Seeing that Nishimiya Yuezhen was fishing in class by himself, the system finally took advantage of the opportunity and said, "Don't pay attention." 】

Nishimiya Yuehan spent the morning peacefully, then walked around the campus and walked into the psychological consultation room: "Teacher." "

Nishimiya-san, what's the matter?"

"I'm hearing hallucinations."

[I it is true. ] The system is extremely aggrieved, [Why don’t you believe me? 】

Nishimiya Yuezhen is searching for what to do if he hears hallucinations.

The system feels even more aggrieved. It finally regained more advanced computing power and intelligence through Cocoon's system, but Nishimiya Yuehu was confused and lost in the game because of the remaining energy burst.

All that energy was actually consumed by Nishimiya Tsurukage, but he was very cunning and chose to attack when people were weak. When Nishimiya Yuzhi entered the nervous system of this holographic game, he needed to enter deep sleep. At that moment, all the energy exploded, almost damaging the sensor.

At that time, the consciousness was connecting with the virtual world. If He interfered, he would be dizzy and unconscious at worst, and his mind would be damaged at worst.

According to systematic observations, there were no major problems with Nishimiya Yuehan's body, except for his memory, which suffered from a wide range of disorders due to these electrical signals. It was as if he had been washed - he could not remember things in the real world.

In the game world, he is an ordinary high school student who studied through work-study until he was eighteen years old. He is about to graduate and face an important choice in life - which school to go to and which major.

Of course, Nishimiya Tsuki's grades are good enough and he can choose any school he likes.

These memories seem real, but in fact they cannot stand up to scrutiny at all. When you think about them carefully, they will only appear as a blur. After all, it is a game background import and will not be expanded on in detail here. However, now Nishimiya Yuezhen really regards the background as reality. After a day of systematic observation, he found that he was just like an ordinary NPC, going to school, after school, and eating, without any abnormality at all.

If this continues, his consciousness will be trapped in the game world forever and he will regard himself as an ordinary NPC.

So the system took action.

It already had certain permissions, so the task was changed directly.

[Nishimiya Yuzhi, this is a comic. You need enough popularity to change the fate of death. 】

It eagerly hoped that Nishimiya Yue would take care of it, but Yueyue only felt that she was hearing hallucinations and did not think that the system was real at all.

The system racked its brains - racked up the nutrient solution, and came up with some ways to prove it.

【I am real. ] It said, [The faucet water in the bathroom is rusty red, the cake in your refrigerator expired today, three roses bloomed in the back garden, and there is an orange mushroom in the corner. ]

"Tell me something I don't know." Nisigong Yuexuan suddenly stopped talking. He shouldn't be talking to Hallucinations.

【You will be touched by a white cat soon. ]

As soon as the system finished speaking, there was a sizzling sound from the door of Nishimiya Yuexiao's house.

He paused, walked over, took a look through the peephole, and found nothing.

"Meow..." Nishimiya Yuezhen did hear the cat meow.

He opened the door hesitantly.

A huge white fat cat squeezed in and rubbed his knees and palms familiarly. Soft, real, meowing white cat. As soon as he stretched out his hand, the cat's head automatically came close to his palm, as if it had done this countless times.

If this was a hallucination, then it would at least include auditory hallucinations, visual hallucinations, and tactile hallucinations, which would be an advanced stage of severe disease.

【How about it? Just trust me. ] The system hummed twice, very proudly, [If you don’t get popularity points tonight, you will die. 】

Nishinomiya Yuexi stood up.

The system feels that it is so smart. Popularity points need to gain popularity, and naturally you have to interact with people. As long as you are willing to go out and follow a route different from the game settings, you will immediately find that the NPCs here are very different from the existence in the so-called "memory". Nishimiya Yuenan is very smart and will definitely find the problem soon.

It's a pity that the system thought wrong.

Nishimiya Yuezhen went straight back to the room and opened his notebook. He bought this during his work-study program.

【What are you doing? 】

"Earn popularity points." Nishimiya Yuehu replied casually.

[How can a computer earn popularity points? 】

But Nishimiya Yuexi opened a website, registered an account, and quickly set up a nickname, avatar, profile and other things.

"Live broadcast." He spoke concisely, "There's only one night, so let's be a passionate anchor."

System: [...]

[Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, stop it! 】

Osamu Dazai woke up in a strange world.

【you're awake. 】

There was a young man with white hair and red eyes in front of him - rather, Shota, who was looking at him condescendingly with a straight face. The boy didn't look like a human being. He was floating in mid-air. His eyes were scarlet and had a beautiful but cold metallic luster. The outline of his eyes was indeed very childish and cute, round, and not intimidating.

[I am the system in the game and will guide you to complete the task. 】

After Osamu Dazai looked at it briefly, he nodded casually: "Okay, I understand, where is the last player who came in?"

The system quickly approached: "This is your mission, stop him. ]

Osamu Dazai:?

"Stop what?"

[Stop him from being a porn anchor. ]

Dazai Osamu sat up in shock in his dying dream: "What - tell me where he is -"

[He lost all his memory and forgot about you. It's a pity that his mission is to gain popularity points in exchange for survival. 】The system cleverly hid its mistakes, 【In this world, he believes that being a host is the fastest way to gain popularity. I'm afraid the live broadcast is about to start. ]

Dazai Osamu let out a breathless sound that was almost a scream.

He rushed into the house where Nishimiya Yuexi was in a hurry, almost like a robber, and the expression on his whole face was out of control: "Yueyue——" Nishimiya Yuexi was frightened, nestled on the chair, holding

a Headphones, I want to take them off but stop.

He directly pressed the shortcut alarm button.

Then he asked: "Who are you?"

Osamu Dazai never thought that if they met again, they would be in such a tragic situation. He looked at the screen in front of Nishimiya Yuezhen and found that the live broadcast had not started yet, so he breathed a heavy sigh of relief: "I am your fan." "

My live broadcast career has not started yet."

"But I am your fan." Dazai Osamu closed the door silently, "Isasaeng fans, Du Wei, the kind that don't allow others to approach."

What Dazai Osamu said is enough to make people call the police again. The system also looked at Nishimiya Yue's face. It was a little afraid that Osamu Dazai had scared Yueyue.

But Nishimiya Yue's eyes lit up:

'System, I'm poisonous. Let’s see if my popularity is enough. '

System: [...]

It said sadly: [Enough, that's enough, you are such a bitch. 】

Although Chapter 120

ended in a dramatic way, Osamu Dazai was still taken to the police station for illegally invading a house.

In this virtual world, their bodies are reconstructed by AI. They look like their original bodies, but in fact they are completely different. Osamu Dazai doesn't have so many scars on his body anymore, and Tsukihiro Nishimiya isn't that weak anymore. The two of them are about the same size and have about the same strength.

[It can be optimized in the future...]

Dazai Jixu looked at him: "What are you optimizing for? Get me out quickly."

[I am only responsible for guiding you, how to get out is up to you. 】The system doesn't mind seeing Dazai Osamu embarrassed. He originally brought a lot of props with him, which was easy to open the lock, but AI cleaned up all these props. Dazai Osamu could only sit in the dark room, waiting for this period of confinement to pass.

I don’t know how long it took.

There was a creak at the door.

"You can go."

Osamu Dazai:?

"Sign here."

Osamu Dazai was thrown out like this.

It was raining lightly outside, and he only had a thin coat on. He was a little confused for a moment - because Nishimiya Yuehu was standing on the other side of the road. He was holding an umbrella and was wearing a school uniform. It looked like he had just finished school. He had a school bag beside him. Under the gray sky, he yawned and watched the vehicle in front of him leave.

Osamu Dazai stepped in the puddles, walked up to him, and naturally got under the umbrella.

Nishimiya Yuzhi slightly dodged, and he was very obviously unfamiliar. Osamu Dazai naturally noticed it, but he controlled his emotions extremely well and put on a harmless and brilliant expression that would not necessarily appear on his face in eight hundred years. With a healthy smile on his face: "Thank you for holding the umbrella."

"I don't seem to be holding an umbrella for you."

"Yes." Osamu Dazai said shamelessly, "Are you here for other people?"

Nishimiya Tsukihiro He looked at the young man doubtfully.

He was sure that there was no fragment of "Osam Dazai" in his memory, and he had no memory of this face. But when he saw the other person, he felt a strange sense of intimacy. So much so that he tolerated many of his cross-line offensive behaviors, and even broke his years of habit and made a special trip.

really weird. he thought. I should have gone straight home.

He did appear here for Osamu Dazai.

"Why did you break into my house?"

"Love at first sight." Seeing Nishimiya Yuzhi showing a very unspeakable expression, Dazai Osamu changed his words and weakly made up a reason that Yueyue would believe, "I'm penniless. , want to come in and rob."

Nishimiya Yuexi thought for a few seconds.

He opened his schoolbag and took out some cash.

Dazai Osamu was greatly moved: "Could it be..."

"According to the rules." Nishimiya Yuzhi counted the money and said, "Nine times out and thirteen times back."

Dazai Osamu: "..." Isn't this pure loan sharking!

If I remember correctly, the system said that Nishimiya Yuenan in this world lived an absolutely normal life as an ordinary person, and had no contact with any abnormality at all. He was even more NPC than NPC. But... would normal people really think of the seductive anchor and the nine-departure and thirteen-return...

Dazai Osamu fell into deep doubts.

"I have no place to live."

"The rent..."

That was definitely at least double the market price. Osamu Dazai nodded with a heavy heart and reluctantly accepted such an unequal contract.

Nishimiya Yuezhen showed a faint smile: "Go back and draw up a contract. Do you have a seal? If not, just put a fingerprint."

Two hours later.

Dazai Osamu basically sold himself.

In exchange, he could choose a utility room to live in at Nishinomiya Yuexuan's house - and then become an unpaid nanny who managed food, clothing and daily life.

He scowled. After all, he lived so fast that he was twenty years old. Although he was exploited for his labor force, except when he abused himself, he lived the life of a young master and suffered very little, let alone serving others.

The system was a little worried that he would be angry; [Are you okay...]

"Has he always been like this in the game?" Osamu Dazai asked.

[You should be considerate and considerate of him. He is only one person. He earns his tuition and living expenses by himself. He also rents this house by himself. It is normal for him to make calculations. ]

Dazai Osamu wiped his face.

When he met Nishimiya Yuehu, this man was already very rich. He lived the life of a young master. Although he was not very extravagant, he definitely did not save money. His personality was stable after seeing strong winds and waves. Now Yueyue, who cares about everything and is wary of everything, although it was novel and interesting for a while, he felt even more distressed.

Why endure such hardship when playing virtual games.

[Now these scenes are synthesized based on his memory. ] The system said, [Perhaps you will encounter some memories that exist in his subconscious. 】

"Really..." Osamu Dazai failed to observe carefully when he entered the house before. Now when he looked at it, he found that it was indeed as the system said, very poor and simple, and he couldn't see much of Nishimiya Yuzuki's own personality.

When did his family have such hard times every month... If this represents subconsciousness, it would be too lacking.

"This is a contract of sale...ah." Nishimiya Yuzhi handed over a piece of paper and said without emotion, "I let it slip." "You know..." "Please sign and sign.

"

Osamu

Dazai took the paper. .

Nishimiya Tsukihi watched him sign with a smile, and sat across the table with his chin propped up. When Dazai Osamu needed ink pads for his drawings, he handed the thing over, and his fingertips inadvertently touched the other person's fingers.

"What is the mission given to you by the system?"

"What system is it? Is it the win system of your computer?" Dazai Osamu opened his eyes innocently, "What is the mission? Is it the master's mission?" Nishimiya Yuzuki asked

. Laugh, the kind of laugh that looks like a fool.

"So I'm not the only one who heard the sound of the system." He said to himself, "You do such strange things because of the system."

System: [QWQ] It doesn't.

Osamu Dazai thought for a while and replied: "Yes. If it weren't for the system, only a fool would agree to those unequal treaties of yours." "

Is that so... So what is your mission?"

"Being with you."

"I have to be with you every day. You stick, or you will die." Osamu Dazai turned away, "I don't want to stick with strangers." "

But you looked very happy when you touched my finger." "

That's because the system task has been completed That’s it.”

Nisigong Yuexuan nodded in disbelief.

He accepted Dazai Osamu's contract: "You can live in any room."

Dazai Osamu quit the game, and he did not encounter any bugs during the game.

Feeling a little dizzy after disconnecting, he got up from the game cabin. The staff surrounded him as if they were looking at treasures: "Are you feeling any discomfort?" Osamu

Dazai shook his head: "Have you found the bug?"

"We We checked the system and AI and found no abnormalities." The staff sighed, "But we found a way to temporarily disconnect the game cabin from the host. Perhaps this can prevent the virus from spreading further."

Looking at the cocoon-shaped game cabin, Osamu Dazai was silent for a while: "Can I take him back?" "I'm

afraid not, all operations need to be carried out with our company."

"Look! There are new changes!" A The staff member who was monitoring the in-game screen shouted, "The time flow rate in the game has been adjusted to extremely fast speed. This is not normal."

Dazai Osamu glanced at the monitor: "What will happen if this continues?"

The staff member hesitated: "Brain It will be overloaded and consume a lot of nutrient solution... These can be solved. But if he spends his entire life in the game, growing old, sick, and dying, it may greatly affect his consciousness. He now regards the game as a In reality, maybe... he will think that he really grows old and dies in the game. His body in reality will also be unable to wake up, and the best result is... to become a vegetative state." "I understand." Osamu Dazai said no

more Ask more questions, "I'll log in again."

When I enter the game again, two years have passed in the game.

His body will be taken over by AI, so it seems that he has been working as a nanny for Nishimiya Yuzhi's family for two years. At this time, Nishimiya Tsukihiro had already been admitted to the University of Tokyo.

Dazai Osamu greeted him and received a cold and indifferent glance in return.

It's like looking at a dead person.

Osamu Dazai: "..." He couldn't hold it back and showed a subtle expression of disappointment.

Nishimong Yuexiao glanced at him and looked him up and down.

"Are you alive?" He said without any end.

Osamu Dazai was stunned.

"What's wrong?"

Nishimiya Yuexi breathed a long sigh of relief, as if he was very tired, and slumped his shoulders: "I'm tired."

He threw his coat on the sofa and moved slowly to the bedroom. Only then did Osamu Dazai realize that after two years of playing games, there had been no changes in the room. Only the furniture could be seen to have aged slightly. He subconsciously followed Nishimiya Yuezhen and wanted to enter the bedroom.

He had a vague headache, perhaps because the time flow in the game was too fast for his brain to process, which made him even more worried about Nishimiya Yue's health - Yue Yue was not usually very healthy.

As he was thinking about it, he suddenly knocked on the door.

Nishimiya Tsukihi held the door handle and looked at him faintly: "What are you doing with me?"

Osamu Dazai said, "You don't look good. I'm worried about you."

"That's right." Nishimiya Tsukihi pinched his eyebrows. , leaning against the doorframe, he has hardly changed in the two years in the game, except for being slightly taller and less childish. Compared to before, he spoke softly, but it was enough for Dazai Osamu to hear, "I hate you."

Dazai Osamu heard a loud "thunk" in his head. It's hard to describe what he felt at this moment. His ears should have received the sound, but his brain was unable to understand it, so that other muscles also lost control. He always thought that he had seen all kinds of malice in the world, and he knew that he could never withstand a straight shot, but he never thought that Nishimiya Yuehu would say such direct words. He felt that his face was numb, and he said dryly: "I don't understand."

It's a game, it's virtual. He thought again and again. Yueyue has lost his memory this month. Did I do anything to irritate him? It turns out that it would be so difficult to do it again.

"It's just annoying." Nishimiya Yuehan said directly, "You make me feel anxious." "Does the

world revolve around you? Do you think this world is just a game, you can come at any time, you can leave at any time, everyone Are they all NPCs that can be dealt with..."

Dazai Osamu was stunned: "You already understand?"

"..." Nishimiya Yuehu closed the door hard.

Dazai Osamu suddenly understood what he said. Sure enough, he was still discovered by Yueyue during the period when he logged out, but he seemed to have mistakenly thought that he was an ordinary NPC, and Dazai Osamu was the player... or mentally ill.

He stood at the door of the room for a while and decided to use his traditional skill-picking locks.

When he saw the door being opened, Nishimiya Yue's expression was quite blank.

"Yueyue." Dazai Osamu rushed over, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have let you here alone."

Nishimiya Yuehu quickly hid: "Yueyue? Are you calling me?"

"No one has ever used this title. ?"

Nishimiya Yuzuki paused for a moment: "No."

"I'm sorry."

"What on earth are you going to do?"

Osamu Dazai walked around with him and finally hugged the big and flexible fox. He could feel that Nishimiya Yuezhen was obviously stiff, and he was obviously not used to such close contact. Yueyue in the game seems to really have no friends. He began to feel that the bugs in this broken game were very annoying, and that he was simply treating his Yueyue maliciously.

Osamu Dazai didn't think that his Yueyue would be unable to make friends. It must be that the NPCs in the game were too stupid and deliberately alienated him. Home month to month.

He hugged her tightly until Nishimiya Yuzhi felt a little suffocated and struggled hard, and Dazai Osamu relaxed a little.

The two were relatively speechless.

Nishimiya Yuzuki: "Am I lying?"

Osamu Dazai shook his head.

"Then you're lying."

Osamu Dazai still shook his head.

"This world is fake." He said, "Wake up, you are not an NPC, and I am not a figment of your imagination. You are just trapped here." Nishimiya Yuexiao didn't say anything for a long time, and then said

: "But my memory is real."

Osamu Dazai hugged him again: "Don't you think I'm familiar to you? It's not like I'm meeting for the first time. You must think there's something different about me, right?

" ...Yes. You look like a patient who escaped from the mental hospital next door. I haven't found any trace of you in this world." "

Not a mental patient!"

Listening to Osamu Dazai trying to prove that he was normal, Nishimiya Yuzhi smiled slightly: "So, tell me about you?" "

This has to be talked about a long time ago." Osamu Dazai sighed, "Do you know? When I came to see you, it was originally I wanted to appear in a cool way, but the system said that you wanted to be a sex anchor... Oh my god, how could you have thought of using this way to complete system tasks... Then I rushed in." "You all

. I don’t know how scary you are... In the real world, we are lovers..."

Dazai Osamu talked for a long time before Nishimiya Yuzhi was convinced.

It had to be persuaded by the system and him together.

But Nishimiya Yuzhen finally agreed to try "quitting the game".

When the game cabin called "Cocoon" opened, everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

Nishimiya Tsukimu stood up slowly and looked at the staff gathered around him. It wasn't until Dazai Osamu came over that he extended his hand. Only then did

everyone discover a more fatal problem - his memory had not been restored.

Although the staff really wanted to figure out why someone could "quit the game" without believing in the virtual game at all, it is always a good thing to come out: "I am very sorry for such a glitch. We will fully compensate for it and will do our best to compensate for it." Provide medical support."

In this way, Dazai Osamu took Nishimiya Tsukihi home, who was still in a state of amnesia.

Nishimiya Yuezhen has been very silent and listened quietly when receiving information, so that some people mistakenly thought that nothing unexpected happened. Only Dazai Osamu was the closest, and he could clearly see Yueyue's hands curled up on her knees, looking very nervous.

Until he took him home, Nishimiya Yuehu couldn't calm down from his nervousness.

——Even more nervous.

He leaned against the wall, even more stressed than the fat cat at home when he went to the pet hospital. After everyone left, he looked at Osamu Dazai for help: "So it's true?" "Of course it's true.

"

Dazai Osamu felt that Yueyue after amnesia was much more fragile than before, but it was also a bit funny: "You don't believe it at all, how could you be willing to try to quit the game?" "It's not a loss to try..." Nishimiya Yuzuki muttered

. . His expression made Dazai Osamu understand that he still didn't believe that this world was real, maybe it was just another nonsensical dream.

Osamu Dazai introduced them to him one by one.

"This room is a studio, this is a study room, many of the books in it are collections brought by friends... This is the second floor, many things are your collections, this is the master bedroom and the guest bedroom... This is the bathroom... ...Ah, I forgot to clean up after finishing work in the morning.

Nishimiya Yuzhi looked at Dazai Osamu with an expression that looked at a scumbag.

"It's really not my problem this time..." Dazai Osamu raised his hands in a gesture of surrender, "It's you who has to go there in the morning. During the meeting, I couldn't get out of bed, so I pulled me and said, 'You might wake up after doing this once,' but I didn't bother to open my eyes the whole time. When I took a shower, I almost thought you were going to fall down..." "Stop talking

. "Nishimiya Yuehan's face slowly turned red. In his memory, he had never been in love in the past twenty years. "Let me be alone for a while."

"Okay, this is your room. Do you need me to tidy up your things? " "

Nishimiya Tsukihi nodded quickly.

Dazai Osamu left Nishimiya Tsukihi alone for a while, but he stayed downstairs to watch. He was not sure when Yueyue's amnesia would be cured, but he had an inexplicable intuition - if he didn't watch At this point, his seemingly well-behaved Yueyue, who was actually extremely rebellious, might just run away.

Fortunately, his worries did not come true.

After a few minutes, he heard a sound on the stairs.

"I found it in the study on the second floor. received a letter. Nishimiya Yuenan said, "It looks like I wrote it myself, and it was signed three days ago." "

"What? "

"look by youself. "

Dazai Osamu took the piece of paper and scanned it roughly. The main message was that Nishimiya Tsukimu said that his family had a genetic disease and that he had suffered some inhuman treatment in his childhood. He had never known the existence of this disease before. It wasn't until he looked through the things left by Nishimiya Tsurukage that he discovered the clues. He thought that this might happen to him too, and that he might have mental problems, personality problems, and some uncontrollable weird behaviors. He hoped that Dazai Osamu could help look into it. Be careful to prevent him from doing something uncontrollable.

Note: I have been to the hospital for a checkup, and there is nothing unusual.

Note of note: If necessary, give priority to protecting your own safety, and don’t worry about me going crazy.

Dazai Osamu pinched the letter paper , silent for a long time.

"He has something to hide from me again..."

Then he turned the paper to the back.

Note of note of note: I really didn't mean to hide it from you, and I didn't know about this symptom until now.

Osamu Dazai :……

Chapter 121

Dazai Osamu thought at first that what Nishimiya Yuzuki said was quite alarmist. Fortunately, he only suffered from a little amnesia.

Two days later he stopped thinking so.

After amnesia, Yueyue's personality is much more restless and curious than before. In a sense, she is younger and quite lively. She likes Osamu Dazai to introduce new things. And Osamu Dazai discovered that he had mild anxiety and separation anxiety. He felt a little guilty when he thought about the fact that he logged out of the game and ended up being away for two years.

However, regarding this matter, Nishimiya Yuehu was the first to apologize to him: "I'm sorry, I said harsh words at that time, I was too impulsive... Your expression at that time looked terrible, I must have hurt you."

Dazai Osamu remembered this apology and thought this Tsuki was quite cute.

After staying for two days, he went to Yueyue in the morning to confirm the situation, but no one opened the door.

He opened the door and saw Nishimiya Yuezhen lying on the bed, lying motionless.

"Yueyue?"

He received an appraising gaze. There was no expression on Nishimiya Tsukihiro's face, but Osamu Dazai felt the power in his eyes. It was a weight that can be felt without words, coming from time, experience and a heart that will not be aroused by anything. . For a moment he felt that he had encountered a pool of stagnant water.

He is a completely different person than he was before.

Since he had been vaccinated, he knew that this situation was probably a so-called disease, but he still wanted to explore the cause of his current personality - the last time he was cautious Yueyue was because of the twenty years in the game. So what about this one?

Even if it was a mental patient's fantasy, he wanted to hear it.

"Really?" After hearing his request, Nishimiya Yuehu just responded lightly, "It's very interesting." It

was still a pool of stagnant water.

Before Dazai Osamu could figure it out, a few days later, he saw a completely different Yueyue.

Osamu Dazai: "..."

Too many things happened during this period.

Dazai Osamu cannot stay at home 24 hours a day, and not all Nishimiya Tsukihira will stay at home obediently. In addition, there are always many people visiting, and there are a lot of troubles.

Among them is Gin who has left the organization. He still seemed to have not left the darkness, and his outstanding resume would allow him to find a new home quickly. However, Gin did not join any other organization, but disappeared for a while, and no one knew what he had done.

On a calm morning, Gin went to see Nishimiya Yuehu.

The one who opened the door was indeed Nishimiya Yuehe. He looked Gin up and down: "You are the plumber here for repairs, please come in."

Gin: "...?"

"It seems the rumors are true," he said, "There is something wrong with your memory. "

Eh? Even the plumber knows about my amnesia?"

The word "well" popped up on Gin's forehead: "I'm not a plumber... Forget it, I feel relieved when I see you are not doing well." . I won’t kill you until your memory is restored.”

After saying that, he was about to leave.

Nishimiya Yuehan tilted his head: he didn't feel any danger, and even noticed a faint trace of concern in the other person's green eyes.

He closed the door.

Another person who comes to visit can only come when no one is around.

Nishimiya Tsurukage opened the door skillfully and didn't even knock on the door when he returned home.

At that time, Nishimiya Yuexiao was sitting on the sofa. When he saw a man who looked like him walking in, the apples in his hands fell to the ground. He opened his lips and looked wordlessly at the image of the living room, and then at the person at the door.

Nishimiya Tsurukage: "I came back from heaven to see you."

"I have indeed lost my memory... I would believe this." Nishimiya Tsurukage came closer and said seriously, "I have indeed come back from heaven. I will give you back You brought some healing gifts."

"...What?" Nishimiya Yuexi was also used to having strange people come to see him.

"First call me, brother."

"Brother."

"Hey." Nishimiya Heying squatted down and said very pitifully, "Save your brother, someone came to my door. He just has someone who can help us. Things, but the price is that I have to move in with him. It's all because of this that I didn't come back as soon as you had the accident." "

Revenge?"

"No."

"Do you hate him?"

"No. I hate it."

Nishimiya Yuenan was confused: "Then is there any reason to refuse? You seem to have agreed to this matter, and you don't have much resistance. In this case, is there any point in coming to me to complain? "

Nishimiya Heying sighed: He thought Yueyue looked normal today, but it turned out that she was in a state without any emotions.

He has indeed thought about it, and now he just wants to confirm Nishimiya Yue's condition - he knows that he can't let those silver things touch him, even if those things have been weakened by him once, the deal is done,

he He didn't say anything, but his eyes were softer and he said jokingly: "You will definitely regret it when you think about it in the future."

Later, it seemed that a person who looked very similar to Osamu Dazai came.

When Nishimiya Yuezhen woke up, he saw an unfamiliar ceiling. There were no familiar electronic devices around him. The windows were specially made and could not be opened, and the door was firmly closed.

He looked around and went back to bed.

"Meow."

The big fat white cat rolled over from the floor.

Nishimiya Yuezhen hugged it.

When Osamu Dazai came back, he saw a big fat cat lying where he should have been. Nishimiya Yuezhen hugged the cat and slept peacefully without feeling uneasy at all. He seemed to be used to this kind of life.

"Yueyue."

"Hmm...?" Nishimiya Yuemu opened his eyes drowsily, and after seeing who it was, he closed them again, slowly moved over and placed his chin on Dazai Osamu's hand, "I want to have dinner. Let’s eat oden.”

“Okay.”

Osamu Dazai agreed decisively.

"Yueyue." He called again, this time in a more serious and deep voice, "Don't sleep." "

Oh." Nishimiya Yuehu didn't listen. He kissed Dazai Osamu's palm perfunctorily, " If you want to do it, do it at night. You put in too many sleeping pills and I haven’t gotten enough sleep yet.”

Osamu Dazai: ...

As he spoke, Nishimiya Yuzuki seemed to really fall asleep, sliding down from his body. Finally resting on his lap.

Osamu Dazai wanted to push him awake, but he raised his hand for a long time and still didn't put it down.

Hmm... let him wake up first.

So Xi Gongyue fell asleep and woke up naturally.

He had somewhat overslept. He yawned, his stomach growled, and he was so hungry that he felt dizzy. The white cat next to it had already had a meal, licking its fur happily, leaving the smell of a pile of cat food.

"Are you awake?"

"Yes." Nishimiya Yuezhen stood up and tripped over something. He lowered his head and the first thing he saw was a silver chain connected to his ankle. She rolled around a few times while sleeping, and was already warm from being pressed by him.

Osamu Dazai even used soft-lined shackles.

Because he thought it was funny, Nishimiya Tsukihi couldn't help but laugh, and was immediately caught by Osamu Dazai.

The unhappy big cat raised his eyebrows: "Are you dissatisfied?"

"No." Nishimiya Yuexi answered with a crooked eyebrow, her voice soft and a little lazy, "Where is my dinner?" ?”

“Don’t push yourself too far—”

Nishimiya Tsukihiro tilted his head and looked at Dazai Osamu—he seemed to have tried very hard to make himself scary, but the former devil cadre who was always very good at intimidating his subordinates looked like he was fierce and cruel at the moment.

"Your dinner." Dazai Osamu gave in and brought over the oden that had always been warm, "kelp knots, vermicelli, and shrimp balls. The lucky bag has fish roe and rice cakes. If you don't like the radish, I'll eat it for you. "Don't use snacks as a meal next time."

"As for food, someone who is picky and unhealthy doesn't seem to have the right to criticize me." Nishimiya Yuehan choked and stuffed the lucky bag into his mouth.

He likes rice cake stuffing.

He felt that what he said was normal, and there was nothing wrong with him except that he felt tired from sleeping for a long time. But Dazai Osamu suddenly stretched out his hand to hold his shoulder: "Tsuki?"

"What?" Nishimiya Yuzuki muttered vaguely, with one side of his cheek bulging, "I have nothing to be dissatisfied with. I have a cat, a bed, and... Food. You can play when you feel bored."

"What do you mean, I can play when you feel bored?" Dazai Osamu complained softly, but his expression was uncontrollably happy and excited, "When are you going to play?" "Yeah

. ." Nisigong Yuexuan continued to eat, and his answers were completely incorrect and very perfunctory. He said that if he continued speaking, he would go in his left ear and out his right ear.

As a result, Dazai Osamu threw him into his arms and almost fell down on his back.

"What's wrong...so excited."

"You finally woke up..." Osamu Dazai buried himself on him, "You lost your memory before." "

...Thank you for your hard work." Nishimiya Yuzuki rubbed the other person's head, "I I have no impression at all. But I must have caused you a lot of trouble." "

It's not a trouble, I saw a lot of interesting things about you." "

It's great, it's great not to be abandoned by you." Nishimiya Yuehu ended unilaterally He hugged Tie Tie and his knee pillow, and continued eating. "I always felt a vague impression, as if I sold someone."

He ate half full slowly and slowly, and as if he was familiar with the territory, he went there carrying an overly long chain. He went to the bathroom and looked at the thin shirt he was wearing and the chains fastening his ankles.

Then he found Osamu Dazai thoughtfully: "So you like this."

"What do you mean, I like this, I have always liked this." "

So why did you lock me up?"

"You saw last week. I was lying next to you, and I raised the lamp and wanted to hit me to death." Osamu Dazai thought for a while, "The day before yesterday, you wanted to kill me and said some very strange things. I couldn't help but torture me once. It seemed that You think you can leave this world by killing me, and then I gave you sleeping pills."

"...Okay." Nishimiya Yuehuan rubbed his eyebrows, "It's quite confusing, thank you for the hard work."

He must have forgotten it himself. The memory fragments came out.

"No matter what, we shouldn't have these problems in the future." He pulled the chain around his ankle, took the phone, and casually browsed through recent messages, "I suddenly figured out a lot of things, Dazai-kun, you can think of them as It's a part of me in the past."

"Then your past is really complicated."

"Yes." Nishimiya Tsukihi discovered that the system had been moved to a game company, where he was cultivating immature AI and secretly sending him I sent a message in my mailbox and couldn't help but smile. He also saw some unsourced photos sent to him by a strange account. They were vaguely in a dark office, with a poor white parrot placed in a golden cage.

He silently closed the phone.

Then a little confused.

"What's wrong?" Dazai Osamu was now very concerned about Nishimiya Yue's condition.

"It's nothing, it's just that suddenly there is nothing to do, nothing." Nishimiya Yuexiao clapped his fingers, "The things I want to solve have been solved, the troubles have disappeared, and the remaining time suddenly has no limit, I don't know Which direction should we go in the future?"

"You just have to do what you like." "

Then can I invite you to join me?"

"Of course. I'm already here and I will be here in the future."

Nishimiya Yuzhi He turned around and hugged Dazai for a long time: "Let me get used to the feeling of relying on others."

Dazai Osamu: "Yeah."

"I want to learn gardening and cooking. After that, we will travel and see some things we haven't seen before." The scenery."

"Okay."

"I'm going to visit the tomb tomorrow. If I'm traveling, let's go see an acquaintance first."

"Who?"

"That Dazai in the parallel world, although it's very troublesome, but there is a guy. If I don't go see him If he says it, he will be sad." Nishimiya Tsukihi went to kiss Dazai Osamu, "There will be a little surprise waiting for you. Ah, maybe it's a shock, but it's a secret anyway. I'm going to share the secret list with you. It's a bit long. Maybe we can figure it out in ten or eight years."

Osamu Dazai kissed back, and they chatted between kisses.

"Then I suddenly remembered something. When I watched "Twilight" in the past, there was a pair of immortal vampires who confirmed their relationship and indulged in love for ten years. Dazai-kun seemed to be very attracted to me at the time. Interested."

Dazai Osamu raised his eyebrows slightly: "So."

Nishimiya Yuzhen: "I also want to..."

The two of them laughed in unison.

Dazai Osamu went to tease him: "Doesn't that prove that you like me now?" "

No -"

"But I like you."

Nishimiya Yuehu was frightened, and even shrank and leaned back, as if for the first time I saw Dazai Osamu looking at him like that once, and I couldn't believe that this was something Dazai Osamu could say. Then his cheeks turned red, and he felt a little angry. He pointed at the bed: "Lie down, don't move! Don't say anything." I don't know how long the

fuss lasted until he almost fell asleep.

Nishimiya Yuzuki closed his eyes and said softly:

"Choosing to live a new life is really the wisest choice I have ever made."

Osamu Dazai was not asleep, but he didn't hear clearly and stood up slightly: "What?" "

I said, I love You."

"Me too."

Finished.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 284 48
Alternative Title: 圣父系工具人 Author: Dongyuegui Summary: As a tool NPC, Eiji Hiiragi's mission is to do his best to help the "main characters" in the wo...
25.2K 1.1K 19
-DON'T READ THIS ONE. PLEASE GO TO THE REWRITTEN VERSION OF THIS. IT IS UNDER THE SAME NAME, BUT HAS REWRITTEN IN THE TITLE-
160K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
83.3K 2.3K 34
This is a Merlin x Arthur fan fiction. I will be including some fluff and smut, but I dislike putting warnings on the episodes as I dont want to spoi...