Treacherous - Selena Gomez an...

By LoveJelenaaa

TREACHEROUS: Selena Gomez is an 18 year old super star. However, things aren't always how they seem. Being i... More

Treacherous (Jelena Fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Important
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Thoughts
Chapter 8
Sorry
New Fanfic!

Chapter 7

1.2K 33 14
By LoveJelenaaa

Selena's POV
So I arrived home, anxious to find out how my mom would react. A part of me already knew. Sneaking through the door, I tried my best to be as quiet as possible. Surely enough, she was there, waiting for me.

"SELENA MARIE GOMEZ WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?" She yelled, walking towards me.

"Mom, please calm down." I said, taking a seat on the sofa and mentally preparing myself for the worst.

"That is it! You are no longer having any contact with Mr Bieber, he is a bad influence." She was calmer this time, but I wasn't.

"WHAT THE FUCK! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! HE IS THE ONLY PERSON WHO IS ACTUALLY NICE TO ME AROUND HERE!" I screamed before running up the stairs. She knew this was hard enough for me, and she wanted to make me feel even more alone?

I felt a tight grip around my upper arm, pulling me back.

"LET GO OF ME, DO YOU WANT ME TO BE HAPPY? OR CONTINUE TO BE THIS DEPRESSED PERSON?" I was raging, my anger was building up.

I felt a sharp sting across my face, it took me a moment to realise what has happened. I was in shock.

"Selena I-I-I'm so sorry, please just um please-" My moms eyes were tearing up as she spoke.

"Don't." I whispered, my voice full of disappointment. I continued to walk up the stairs. Arriving into my room, I locked the door and ran to my bed. The first person I thought to call was Justin, this worried me. I was becoming attached to him, yet I barely even knew him.

Justin's POV
Selena had told me that she'd call as soon as she got home. However, it had been a while and I was getting worried. I sat on my bed and picked up my phone before calling her.

"Hey." She said softly.

"Is everything okay?" I asked, honesty concerned.

There was no reply, just sobs. I decided not to say anything, but to just listen and be there. She sniffled and breathed loudly, trying to calm herself down.

"Justin I'm sorry, I can't see you anymore." Her voice was quieter this time, she barely even said it.

I heard her hang up before I could even reply. Confusion filled my mind, it just didn't make sense. I needed to see her.

I ran out to my car and began my journey to her house. Luckily no one was home, so I didn't have to face anyone questioning me.

I pulled up to her driveway and walked up the path. From what I could remember, her mom seemed pretty chill. I knocked on the door, and saw Mrs Gomez standing there, she didn't say anything.

"Hey, I'm here to see Selena." I said, smiling slightly. For some reason I didn't feel as welcomed this time.

"I'm sorry but that's not possible." She said, showing no emotion whatsoever.

"Listen, I don't want to sound rude, but your daughter is crying in her bedroom and you clearly don't give a damn. So, I would appreciate it if you let me in." This obviously sounded rude. My voice was louder than usual, but it was needed.

"Fine, but 15 minutes, any more and this won't happen again." She said, opening the door and letting me in.

I made my way up the stairs and towards her bedroom door. Knocking three times, I felt quite nervous. The sobbing stopped for a moment and I heard footsteps coming towards the door.

"Justin, what are you doing here?" Selena questioned, wiping her tears, and hiding her face away slightly.

"Well, can I come in?" I smirked, hoping to make her smile.

"Yes." She replied bluntly, making her way to her bed. I sat next to her. That's when I realised, there was a huge bruise on her right cheek.

"Who did this to you?" I questioned, reaching my hand up to her bruise and softly stroking it. This caused her to flinch slightly.

"That bitch downstairs." Her voice turned sour.

I felt my cheeks turning red, the rage was building up and I couldn't contain myself.

"HOW DARE SHE FUCKING TOUCH YOU LIKE THAT!" I screamed, running out of her room and down the stairs. Selena ran after me, but she was too slow.

I approached her mother and she backed away, clearly seeing how angry I was.

"YOU MAY BE HER MOTHER, AND I MAY HAVE ONLY JUST MET SELENA! BUT YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO THIS! YOU DO NOT HIT HER!" I screamed, pointing my finger towards her.

"Justin, this is none of your business. If you don't leave my house in 10 seconds, I'm calling the cops." She said, remaining calm.

Selena stood behind me in shock. I walked towards her and wrapped my arm around her waist.

"You're coming with me." I whispered into her ear. She grabbed her bag and followed me out of the door.

"Selena, if you leave right now you are in huge trouble." Her mom said, following us to the car.

"Mom I don't care, I really don't at this point. After everything I have been through, you still manage to treat me like shit. I'm done." Selena said, she sounded exhausted. She closed the car door and I started the engine.

The whole journey to my house we sat in silence. I kept my hand on her thigh the whole time, just so she felt secure.

Selena's POV
"Is anyone else home?" I eventually asked.

"Yes, but don't worry. They're cool." He replied, before parking and opening his door. We walked into his house and I looked around. It wasn't small, but it wasn't huge. It wasn't modern, but it wasn't old. It was perfect. I saw a tall woman with brown wavy hair, I assumed it was his mom. She made her way towards us, followed by a cute little boy who must be Justin's brother.

"Hey mom, where are Jazzy and Dad?" He asked, after hugging his mom and messing up the little boys hair.

"They're watching TV." She replied.

"And who is this lovely young lady?" She added.

"Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Selena." I forced a smile, trying to be polite.

"Lovely to meet you Selena, I'm Justin's mom. You can call me Pattie, and this little guy is Jaxon." She smiled, looking down at him. He hid behind her leg and giggled.

"Lovely to meet you both." I chucked.

"Selena will be staying over tonight, if that's okay?" He asked, giving his cheesy grin.

"Of course, you can stay in the guest room if you'd like." Pattie smiled.

"Oh um Selena might just stay in my room." Justin mentioned, turning to me and grinning.

"Okay kiddos but no funny business." She said with a stern look on her face.

We both nodded, laughing slightly.

"Yes Justin, no funny business." Jaxon repeated, probably not even aware of what he was saying.

"Okay Jaxo." Justin laughed.

We made our way up the stairs and Justin lead me to his bedroom. He threw me one of his t-shirts (which was clearly too big for me).

"Here, you can wear this." He said.

"Thanks. I'm not really in the best of moods so can we please talk about this tomorrow?" I asked, hoping he'd not mention anything.

"Of course." He started taking off his shirt, my eyes were immediately drawn to his abs. Damn, he's hot.

"Like what you see?" He interrupted my thoughts, and laughed. I felt my cheeks burning red.

"Um I'm just going to get changed." I said, quickly walking to his bathroom.

I returned with his shirt on, he was already in bed so I joined him. Lying next to him I felt happy. This sounds insane, I mean we only just met. But it feels right.

"Goodnight." Justin said, I felt his hand around my waist. But I liked it, I smiled slightly.

"Goodnight." I repeated

A/N
So, exams are over and Summer has started. I said I might continue to write again, and here I am :)
Please vote, and comment to let me know if you like it.

Do you want more drama, or for things to be more calm?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.3M 51.3K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...