Listen To My Stupid Heart โ™ก

By imaginesnher

"Arini, I have told you this for hundred times and I'm telling you again. I don't love you, will never love y... More

โค
Listen To My Stupid Heart ๐Ÿ’•
Characters & Aesthetics
1. The First Meet ๐Ÿ˜Œ
2. A Real And Rare Stupid ๐Ÿ˜’
3. Math Tutor ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿซ
4. He Believes Me
5. Yeh Mausam Ki Baarish ๐ŸŒง๐Ÿ’™
6. Abh yeh Anubhav kyun ๐Ÿคจ
7. His Jealousy Makes Her Cry
8. First Kiss โ™ก
9. Behen Toh Bilkul Nhi!! ๐Ÿ™…โ€โ™‚๏ธ
10. Red Day ๐Ÿ”ด
11. Gussa Out Of Control ๐Ÿ’€
12. Best Friends ๐Ÿ’
13. Farewell ๐Ÿต
14. That Angry With Me?
15. Missing Each Other
16. Tum Jahan Main Wahan ๐Ÿ˜ป
17. First Day Of College
18. Accident?
19.Bus๐ŸšRide
20. Freshers Party ๐Ÿฅณ
21. Secret Kiss ๐Ÿคซ
22. Ragging?!
23. Friends With Karan?
24. Crazy in Love?
25. College Trip
26. Truth And Dare Went Wrong โŒ
27. Don't Leave Me
28. Arini is Safe
29. Amusement Park ๐ŸŽ 
30. Confession
31. His Stupid Only ๐Ÿง
32. Library Kiss๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ’ž
33. Jelly Jelly Shrey ๐Ÿ˜ค
35. Teasing ๐Ÿ˜†
36. Karva Chauth
37. Girlfriend hi hai ๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธ
38. Diwali Date ๐Ÿช”
39. Bhabi Knows
40. Sick
41. Cuts
42. Reality
43. The Call
44. Finding The Truth
45. The Stunt
baat karo mujhse koi
46. Love You Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
47. Karan
48. A Good Day
49. Lizard Between Our Kiss
50.Bromance b/w AnuShrey?
51. Finally A Job
52. Will You Marry Me? ๐Ÿ’—
53. Mehendi ๐Ÿ’š
54. Family's Love
55. Shaadi ๐ŸŒผ
56. Ant Bhala Toh Sabh Bhala โœจ
57. First Night
Epilogue
THANK YOU
Bonus 1
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

34.'Hum' Zindagi Bharke liye๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒป

3.7K 282 37
By imaginesnher

Shrey's pov

I laid on my bed, her blabbers were ringing on my ears. I wasn't hearing anything but was hearing as well. I chuckle thinking about myself.. She speaks a lot, eats my head, I don't listen to her words but voice. Her voice is sweet and works like magical melody for me.

I suddenly heard her sweet giggles over my phone, automatically my lips smiled. I imagined her face, she must be looking so beautiful. Just like she always does.

Imagining her made me cry inside, I haven't seen her, it's been one week. College is closed for the festivals. Tomorrow is Karva Chauth. Even though we aren't meeting now but Arini hasn't forgotten to update me with each and every details about her house. She speaks all day and tells me whatever happened to her throughout the day. The more I'm thinking this, the more I'm missing her.... My eyes needed to capture her.

" Shrey... Shrey... " Suddenly I heard mom calling me. I put the phone on mute and answered her.

" Did you pack your bag? "

" Yes mom. I'm done. When are we leaving? "

" Within one hour. Get ready as soon as possible. "

" Okay... " I said but I know they'll take more time. It won't be within 1 hour for sure.

" Shrey shrey? Are you listening? " It was Arini now. I unmute the call and answered her. She again started to blabber her stories. I was smiling weirdly this time. I miss her. But I'll meet her soon. "I'm coming Arini" I whispered.

" Kya? Kya bola tumne? "

( what? What did you say?)

" Nothing nothing. You continue.. After that? " She started again without giving it a thought. I want to see her surprised face after seeing me in her house.

🌻🌻🌻

We were in the auto. Going to my jiju's home, my di's sasuraal or my would be sasuraal... Whatever you can say...
I was looking for a shop. When I suddenly found one, I said, " Can we stop the auto here please? "

( sasuraal= in law's)

" Kyun? Yehape kyun? " Dad asked me.

( why? Why there?)

" Aahh... I... I actually want to buy something for Anushka Di. There's a shop" I lied.

" Okay that's good. Go then. "

" Arini ke liye bhi kuch lelena.. Bacchi hai woh bhi humari. " ( buy something for Arini as well, she is our daughter too) Mom suggested and I nodded keeping a normal face. But inside I was dancing. Ap Kya janti maa, usi bacche ke liye hi toh le rha tha...  ( what do you know mom, I was going to buy for that daughter only)

🌻🌻🌻

" Papa " My di called him and ran to hug her just as we entered. "Ap log itne jaldi agaye.. Maine socha kal ayoge.. " ( you guys came, I thought you'll come tomorrow) she said and her eyes filled with warm tears, pulling mom's hand towards her. I just smiled looking at my elder sister, getting love from our parents. I wasn't jealous like I was always since the childhood. After her wedding, I have started missing her so I somehow understand.

Soon Arini's mom, dad & jiju came to welcome us. They took mom & dad to the couch but nobody looked at me🙂 I was holding our luggages 🥲🥲 someone help me too.

" Arey Shrey tum bhi aye ho.. Maine toh dekha hi nhi...ayo beitho beta"

( oh shrey, you came as well...i did not see you...come and have a seat)

Finally uncle saw me and everyone else looked at me. Suddenly jiju helped me with the bags. Didi sat beside me and pinched my waist. " Aaauchh.. " It hurt me. " What do you want? " I asked annoyingly.

" How are you? You didn't tell me yet.. " She said giggling. I smiled inside looking at her happy face. These are the 3 girls I love the most in my life. Mom, didi & my Arini....

" Bollll.. " She shook me.

( sayyy)

" What? You didn't even see me coming here.
Why are you asking me now? " I could not let my smile come outside on my face and replied coldly.

In tern she pinched my waist once again. " Aaahh.. What's your problem? " This time I shouted. Everyone looked at us.
" What happened to you? " Mom glared at me.

" She is disturbing me. "
" He is disturbing me. "
We both said in unison.

Mom shook her head in shame. "Bacche hi reh gye mere bacche" She said. Everyone laughed including di. But I didn't.

( my kids never changed)

Where is Arini? I wanted to ask. I couldn't see her.

" Shrey upar jao aur bags rakhlo... Rest karlo.. Thik hai na? " Jiju told me and I nodded. I was going upstairs. He helped me with bags too. I saw all the bedrooms and guest rooms. I wonder in which Arini stays.

( shrey, go upside and put bags there. Take rest. Okay?)

" W.. Where is Arini? " My mouth slipped suddenly. " She is out. She went to the tailor to take her dress , kal karva chauth haina... " I nodded just.  ( tomorrow is karva chauth, right)

He stopped in front of a room and said, " This room will be good for mom, dad, right? " I nodded again.

" And you? "

I chuckled at his question. Why is he thinking so much? "I don't mind. Anything will work" Just let it be closer to Arini's room.

" Here. " He pointed at one room. I smiled just. " Okay go and freshen up. I'll call you for lunch. " I nodded and went inside. But I wasn't in peace. Jinse milne aya tha unhiko dekha nhi.. Aram kahanse aye?

( I haven't even seen the one for whom I came here... How can I take rest?)

I sat on the guest room's bed. It was very comfortable. My eyes looked around the room. It was pretty big and I found it too beautiful to be a guest room. I took out my clothes and went to the attached washroom. My eyes became bigger then, that washroom had a size of being a bedroom itself. All kind of toiletries were kept there. I couldn't dare to touch any of them. I don't want this things to ruin me. I just simply took a cold shower and changed my clothes.

I went out and could look at downstairs. Everyone was talking there. When I couldn't see Arini, I dropped the idea of going downstairs then. Let's walk here only.

I started walking. I only knew which one is my di and jiju's room as once Anushka showed it to me on picture. But I still didn't enter in any of those rooms. I was still walking and saw an opened door. I stopped there and tried to look.

That room wasn't organized. It was too much messy. Pata nhi kyun... My mind told me it's Arini's room. I gulped before entering there. But still I wanted to go. Just as I entered in the room, my nose hit her smell only. "It must be Arini's room. " I told myself.

To confirm my thoughts, my gaze fall on the study table. It was messier than anything else in the room. My brows furrowed little. "It surely says how much you hate studying. God knows when she'll take her studies seriously? " I sighed and started cleaning the desk. One by one I was keeping the books and suddenly I found an envelope. At first I hesitated to open it but then couldn't stop myself and opened that. I saw my pictures there. A lot of pictures.

My mouth opened for a sec and then closed again. She wrote on one picture " My Shrey, only my "
On one " Dear love "
On one she drew lines on the sides of my face and made my face look like a monster. And wrote " Pyaar hi nhi karta ganda admi" ( doesn't love me at all...bad man) I chuckled, could understand the amount of her gussa ( anger)

On one she again drew my bear and made me look like a joker and wrote " Not gonna leave you in this life"
" I'm yours only yours "

"Sath jeeyenge hum"
( we will live together)

" Mera shrey.." ( my shrey)

" Shrey, zindagi bhar ke liye " ( shrey, for the rest of my life)

With each lines, I felt goosebumps. My stomach felt something inside. I felt so good reading them. She is so adorable. She really did all these.
And lastly I found one letter. I opened it without thinking much.

"Dear shrey,
Tumhari galti kahan hai? Bas yeh jo harakatein hai, mujhe pagal banake rakha...kuch toh tumhe bhi mehsoos hota hoga na? "

( dear shrey,
Where is your fault? Only these behaviors which make me mad for you. You must feel something as well, don't you?)

"Hota hai mehsoos" I whispered before reading further.

( I do feel)

"Hota hoga,zarur hoga..mtlab yeh pakka haina ki meri puri zindagi tumhare sath jeeyungi? zindagi khushiyon se bhad jayegi, tum jab mil jayoge.

Shrey mujhe mehsoos hota hai, humari dhadkane tez hojati hai jab tum nazar ate ho...tumhe hota hai kya? Uff..shrey...bas ek tumhara naam hi kaafi hai mujhe marne ke liye. Tumhe pata hai kya?Tumse juri har ke chiz khushiyaan deti hai, bas, araam deta hai. Aj pyaar nhi.. Ishq pukaar ne ki maan ho rhi. Ishq hogaya hai tumse. Bohot pehle se hi. Abhi yeh meri jaan le rhi. Yeh konsi gunaah hai Shrey? Iska dard bhi meetha lagta. "

( you must do feel something too, so does it mean that we both will stay together for life ? My life will be filled with happiness when I will find you

Shrey, you know what I feel? My heart beats increase whenever I see you.. Do you feel like this? Ohh... Shrey... Only your name ka enough to kill me. Do you know? Whatever which is connected to you, gives me happiness, gives me rest. Not love, you're like my passion. I am in love with you widely. From a long ago. And now it's taking my life... What is this mistake Shrey? The punishment is even so sweet)

My heart started feeling tightness inside. One by one, her words were giving me feeling of warmness. I felt being a little nervous before reading more.

" Agar bas dard hi miley tohfe mein, toh use bhi manjoor hai. Chahe parchhai hi kyu na ho par tumhari ho, manjoor hai mujhe. jese bhi ho tum manjoor ho mujhe, is zindagi mein, us zindagi mein, har zindagi mein. Barbaad ho jayu main is aag mein, mujhe parva nhi, bas tum raho, thoda pas, mere sath. Tumhare sath zindagi kya Shrey, tum hi meri puri zindagi ho ab. Kagaz pe nhi, dil mein dekho, lafz khatam ho rhe mere par saans nhi. Aur Saanson mein tum base ho.

Ufff... Aur kitna? Chalo na aj Shrey hum mohabbat kare, ek dusre se kare, itna kare ki fikar na ho duniya ki. Tujhmein itna dubey ki samay ki chinta na ho. Harke is duniya ko, dono ki dil jeetle.

Chhupa lo mujhe khudmein, ki in aankho ko bas tum nazar ayo, itna ishq karo ki khud anjaan ho jayu par tum dil mein samayo. Kareeb rakho mujhe apne dil ke itna ki, bas dhadkanein tumhari sunai de, bahon mein tumhare sameto ese, ki khushboo mujhse bas tumhari aye

Ishq hai tumse, sabse zyada hai, sabse khaas hai. "

( even if it gifts me hurt only, still I'm ready. Even if it's your shadow, I'm ready. I love you in the way you are, in this life, in that life, in every life. Even if I'm getting burnt, I would not care if you're there, closer to me, just stay. What's the whole life with you shrey? You're my life now. Don't look at this paper, look at my heart. Words are finished but I'm still breathing and the breaths are in your name.

Oh Shrey let's love each other today, so much that we don't care about the world. I want to drown in you so much that I don't care about the time. We will lost the world but win our hearts.

Hide me in yourself so that my eyes can see you only, love me so much that I become unknown to myself but recall you only. Hold me closer to you this much that I can hear your heartbeats only and I can smell you.

I love you more than anyone)

I took a long breath and closed the letter, Put that envelope in it's place. My heart started beating fast when one drop fall from my eye. I got know I was crying. I couldn't believe what I read just now. No sob left from my mouth, but tears came out. I wiped them and they came out again. I was loved by her, this much? This much? Is it even true? I couldn't remember about anything, only Arini was flashing in my mind. Her love for me was beyond the line, I never expected it to be this much. Who am I? Just a normal guy? I'm not able to give her anything. Nothing. Even though I was in love with her, I was in a relationship with her, every time I had this thought with me that she deserves better. Atleast not me. No matter for how many times I have seen her chasing me, no many for how many times she has confessed, I was still unknown that she loved me this much.

I promised myself inside automatically, it's going to be forever. Arini will be forever. There will be no one. No one for her. No one for me. It'll be us. Only us. Arini zindagi bhar ke liye. Just as She wrote Shrey zindagi bhar ke liye.

'Hum' zindagi bhar ke liye 💗

( 'us' for the rest of the life)

" Bhaabi zara dekhna... Yeh blouse bohot dheela haii.. Accha nhi hai" I heard.

( bhaabi see, the blouse is too lose, it's not good)

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

I really hope it was good enough. I'm not sure. I just wanted to write something very touching and deep. And hindi is my second favorite language. And no language can define love better than hindi. I hope it was good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." โ™ก "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
847K 75K 37
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
18.7K 434 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
159K 5.1K 70
This is the story of Ian an American boy who is struggling to find the love of his life until he met........ ...