MY OMEGA (Vegas Pete ff)

By ZaraEhsan1

FINALLY i find you ...... Vegas AL. AL. ALPHA ....... Pete HI there πŸ‘‹ πŸ€— so basically I never... More

My OMEGA
first chapter
second chapter
third chapter
fourth chapter
fifth chapter
sixth chapter
seventh chapter
little fun 😊
eighth chapter
tenth chapter
ninth chapter
11 chapter
12 chapter
13 chapter
14 chapter
15 chapter
16 chapter
17 chapter
19 chapter
20 chapter
21 chapter
22 chapter
23 chapter
25 chapter
24 chapter
28 chapter
26 chapter
27 chapter
29 chapter
30 chapter
31 chapter
32 chapter ( special VegasPete and ?? )
33 chapter ( VegasPete and ?? special )
34 chapter ( special VegasPete and ?? )
35 chapter ( VegasPete and ?? )
36 chapter ( VegasPete and ?? )
37 chapter ( VegasPete and ?? )
38 chapter ( VegasPete and ?? )
39 chapter ( VegasPete and ?? )
40 chapter ( VegasPete and ?? )
41 chapter ( VegasPete and twins )
42 chapter ( VegasPete and twins )
43 chapter ( VegasPete and twins )
44 chapter ( VegasPete and twins )
45 chapter ( VegasPete and Venice )
46 chapter ( VegasPete and Venice )
47 chapter ( VegasPete and Venice )
48 chapter ( welcoming new babies alphas )
49 chapter ( VegasPete )
50 chapter
51 chapter ( feel betrayed )
52 chapter ( special )
53 chapter ( special )
54 chapter ( feeling special )
55 chapter
56 chapter
last chapter ( family special )
Announcement

18 chapter ( special VegasPete)

2.1K 73 21
By ZaraEhsan1

Let's start 😚😘.....

In main family mention.....

When kinn take Porsche to his room he said while kissing on Porsche neck from back.....

Kinn.... Sorry LOVE ... I didn't mean this to happen like this....

Porsche.... It's still   ah ....too much alpha .... Ah ... Mmmah you are with me I don't want anything else..... Ah

Than kinn start kissing Porsche's lips like No tomorrow than they went to bed and start making each other with  love bits and start undressing each other and went in the bed and start making love ....

Same with kimchay ... They both was already start making love because it was not they're first time so without any problems they start making love...

On the other side with Pete....

Pete was getting too much impatient so he start to sucking and biting Vega's neck while Vegas was driving and because of this he was losing his mind too but same how he managed it and start driving fast so he can get home soon but Pete was making everything a mess ....

Vegas.... Ahhhhh Pete ... Baby please wait for some time please ...ahhh ..

Pete.... Alpha.... It's hurting my stomach .... Ahhhh AHH mmmhhh..

Vegas.... AHH mmmhhh baby but you making it hard for me to drive.... AHH

Vegas also start moans because now Pete start rubbing himself on Vegas lap while moaning loudly.... Vegas was also losing his patience now but he feel relaxed because he saw that now he's near by home but suddenly he feel a sharp pain in his neck because while sucking Pete suddenly bit Vegas's neck on his scent gland hardly which mean Pete mark Vegas as his alpha complete on which Vegas also understand that Pete mark him and he was so happy that now he's Pete's forever and after some time they went to home and after parking the car he open the door and start going to his room..... He take Pete to their room and when he open the door he was shocked to see that his room is decorated with candle's 🕯️and roses🥀and his room was looking so different and beautiful ....

Which make him to think who did this meanwhile when Vegas stop on the door Pete also take his face from Vegas's neck and look at room ... He got so happy think that Vegas make their first love making  so special so he said....

Pete.... Alpha you did this ... It's beautiful ... Thank you for making our first time so special ....

Vegas.... You like it baby ....

On which Pete shake his head as yes so Vegas also get happy than Vegas hold Pete's hand and get on his one knee and said ....

Vegas.... Pete I promise just like this I'm going to make our everytime very special .... Just be with me .... never leave me .... Okay ....

On this time Pete was so sensitive and hearing all this is making him more emotional .... So that's why Pete start crying .... Not loud .... But yes his eyes get watering so Vegas pull that hand which he was holding and make Pete to sit on his lap while he was on his knee and said....

Vegas.... Pete why are you crying baby you don't want to be with me ???

Pete.... Alpha don't say like this .... I love you so much .... You just don't leave me .... I don't know what will I do if you leave me ....

Vegas.... Why will I leave a beautiful like a fairy 🧚🏻‍♂️ ( said while kiss on his forehead )
and cute like kitty 🐈 ( kiss on both eyes )
and soft like bunny 🐇 ( kiss on both cheeks )
and kind like a angel 👼🏻 ( kiss on nose )
and sweet like a candy 🍬 ( kiss on lips softly )
human being .... Trust me I can never leave you .... If I leave you so what about me I will di....

Pete.... Alpha no .... Don't say anything like that 😠 .... You can't .....

Pete put his hand on Vegas's lips to stop him from saying the word ... Die ..
And said with very angry voice but for Vegas it was the sweetest voice .. Pete think he said with angry but he was looking cute while pouting .... Vegas can't hold himself anymore so he hold Pete face and start kissing on Pete lips softly but suddenly Pete feel a sharp pain in his stomach so he break the kiss and scream a little loud that's when he remember that Pete is having his heat so he get up from the floor and take Pete to the bed side and make him to sit on bed while standing in front of Pete Vegas hold Pete face and start kissing ..... While kissing Vegas move his hands down on Pete's shirt 🧥 and remove it in one go ... Than while kissing he removed his own shirt 👕 too and Pete start moving his hands on Vegas's upper body while Vegas move to bed's head side and make Pete to sit on his lap ... And now Vegas move to Pete's neck start kissing and sucking on it while Pete was just start moaning loudly without caring about anything ..... While kissing on Pete's neck Vegas's hand was playing with Pete's hard nipples which was giving Pete more pleasure and Pete start moaning more loudly .... Than Vegas same how remove Pete's pants 👖 and now Pete was just in his bikini 👙 than Vegas make Pete to lay on bed while looking at Pete's beautiful white and soft skin with smile but Pete was getting shy because of this so he said ....

Pete.... Alpha please don't look at me like that ....

Vegas.... Don't I have a right to look at what's my ????

Pete was looking like this beautiful 🤩

Vegas said while removing his pant 👖 with underwear 🩳 too ... And come to Pete side and lay beside him and hug his waist and said while giving soft kisses on Pete's neck ....

Vegas.... Pete...  you know how sexy you are ??    .....     Baby you smelling so good .....

Pete was just lost in pleasure which his alpha is giving him .... And like that they start making love with so much love ....

Vegas start from start ....

He get on top of Pete and hold his face in his hands and said .....

Vegas..... Remember this Pete ...

                ( Kiss on forehead )
When ever I kiss on your forehead remember that I'm always with you ...

                   ( Kiss on eyes )
When ever I kiss on your eyes remember that I'm in head over heels in love with you .....

                    ( Kiss on nose )
When ever I kiss on your nose remember that no matter what I will believe you .....

                    ( Kiss on cheek )
When ever I kiss on your cheeks remember that I want you to believe in me .........

                  ( Kiss on shoulder )
When ever I kiss on your shoulders remember that I want you badly .......

                      ( Kiss on lips )
When ever I kiss on your lips remember that I'm not going to let you leave me .......

( Pete kiss Vegas hardly on lips and said )...

Pete..... VEGAS THEERAPANYAKUL you also remember all this and remember no matter what I'm also not going to let you to leave me .... Now I want my alpha to mark each and every part of my as his .....

When Pete finished his line Vegas start kiss his lips hardly ... Than went to his neck and leave his mark on all over Pete's neck ... After he was done with neck he went to his shoulders to breast and start sucking them .. first it was soft but Pete moans was making Vegas hard so he start sucking hardly .
He was sucking Pete's one nipples and playing with other one and Vegas's second hand was going down until it's was on Pete's pussy when Vegas touch Pete's pussy Pete moans loudly while holding  Vegas's back of head and shoulders tightly And whisper in Vegas's ear softly while saying ..

Pete..... ALPHA PLEASE ..

and that's it Vegas move his fingers on his pussy and feel that Pete is already so wet with his slick so he put his one finger in and start moving it slowly and after some time he put one more finger in meanwhile Pete was just moaning loudly in pleasure which was making Vegas so impatient but he don't want to hurt Pete so that why he want to ready Pete for his big friend so he put one more finger now he was fingering Pete with three fingers of him and when he feel that now Pete is ready he put out his fingers on which Pete move a little because of losing the pleasure so Vegas said..

Vegas.... BABY JUST WAIT A LITTLE...

Than he managed himself in between Pete's legs while looking at Pete .. Pete was looking so cute while been all red because of blushing and shying .. when Vegas managed himself than   he saw how Pete's pussy is looking beautiful so he bent down and start kissing on Pete's thighs and start going to Pete's pussy and give a long licked on it on which  Pete moans so Vegas start licking it .. Vegas enter his tongue in and start fucking him with his tongue .. he don't want to stop but some how he stop and went up to Pete and kiss him again while kissing he lay on the top of Pete and said....

Vegas.... Pete baby ... My love can I ???

On which Pete shake his head as yes so Vegas move close to Pete when Pete feel something near his pussy he get so shy and hide his face in his hands so Vegas said...

Vegas.... NO YOU ARE NOT ALLOW TO HIDE YOURSELF BABY ....

Vegas remove Pete's hand and put his hands on his own shoulders and move his big friend near and push it in slowly because he don't want to hurt Pete but when Vegas's big friend's head touch his pussy Pete scream so Vegas kiss him on lips and start moving in little fast on which Pete want to scream but because of kiss he can't and when Vegas feel than now he's all in than he give sometime to Pete and when Pete feel little better he shake his head as yes on which Vegas smile and start moving in Pete .. Pete was feeling pain in start so Vegas said ....

Vegas..... BABY TRUST ME IT WILL HURT A LITTLE BUT AFTER SOMETIME IT WILL GIVE YOU PLEASURE .....

And just like that Vegas start moving little more hardly on which Pete feel pain but just like Vegas said after some time Pete start feeling pleasure which was Vegas saying so he start moaning loudly while saying ....

Pete..... ALPHA IT'S FEEL GOOD PLEASE DON'T STOP ....

Vegas..... AS YOU SAY BABY ....

Than Vegas start moving more hardly on which Pete moaning loudly ... While doing this vegas was kissing and sucking and bitting Pete lips neck and shoulders and nipples hardly too and when he feel that Pete is lost in pleasure so he start licking on Pete's scent gland after licking for some time suddenly he bit Pete scent gland hardly on which his alpha get happy to have his omega all his complete but for Pete it was too much pain and pleasure so he hold Vegas tightly and Vegas understand that it was too much for Pete so he said.....

Vegas.... Baby .. love  ..  you okay na ..

Pete.... Yes alpha now I'm so happy .. thank you alpha now I'm all yours..

Vegas.... Yes all my all my ... And I'm your all your ...

Like this they have their first night with so much LOVE,TRUST and PLEASURE .....

But on the other side....

Phone.....

??? ... What happen?? Why you call this late??

??? ... Nothing is alright ... Pete get his first heat and now Vegas and Pete is making love..

??? ... WHAT ????

Than call get cut by the other person and start making mess in his room while screaming.....

* Guys I really hope that you like this chapter because I'm single and don't have any idea about Thier things so If I did something wrong please don't mind.....

* And I really like when you guys tell me how you think about this story by your comments......

* And thank you for your support.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 874 14
Kinn❀️porsche This is the story of kinn and porsche which start with revenge but end with true love❀️ "what's broken can be mended, what hurts can b...
1.6M 47K 54
My name. Well that's classified Know My history. Expect to die Disrespect me. The pain will thrive. After years of torture and abuse my heart we...
133K 4.7K 25
Tharn dealing with Type's trauma. Started : 5/3/2020 Ended : 31/3/2020
22.6K 1.2K 31
It's my new ff ....... so guys I hope just like my other two stories you guys like this story too ........ this story is very different from other sh...