We Never Broke Up (A Second C...

By Averyaaaaaa

"So... what about us?" he asked, and I looked at him, a bit bewildered. "What?" I inquired. "You and me... wh... More

Averyaaaaaa
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue
End
New Story Update!! ♥️

Chapter 13

429 21 0
By Averyaaaaaa

Past

I slowly entered his bathroom, softly calling out his name. "Thad, where are you?" I inquired.

He suddenly appeared, pushing me against the wall. "Where have you been? Your mom wants us downstairs," I explained.

He smiled as he leaned in, kissing me softly on the lips. "I don't want to go," he confessed against my lips.

He stepped closer to me, his hard length poking against my leg teasingly.

"what are you doing?" I chuckled as I stared into his eyes. They looked pretty as they have always looked.

"Just enjoying the view," he said, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me against his chest. His erection pressed firmly against my stomach.

With that, he carried me over to the shower stall and gently set me down on one end of it. My eyes twinkle as he took off his shirt, then turned on the water and began rinsing himself off.

"Sera," he said, his voice thick with desire. "I want you so badly."

"Then take me. I am all yours Thad and you know it" I whispered before crashing my lips into his.

The kiss was deep and passionate, tongues swirling together as our passion grew. His hands roamed around my body, caressing skin and exploring curves. Thad broke away from the kiss, breathing heavily. "Oh god...Sera..."

"You are so beautiful," he groaned, his fingers trailing down the side of my face. Then, he pushed me back against the tiled wall of the shower stall and claimed my mouth once more.

As he pressed his body against mine, his hard length grinding against my lower stomach, i felt a thrill of anticipation course through me and I shook. I wrapped my legs around him and moaned softly into the kiss.

I was getting wet and I could feel it.

Thad pulled away from the kiss and looked into my eyes. "I can't wait any longer," he said roughly, then slid his hands underneath me and lifted me up onto the countertop.

He pressed his lips against mine once more, his tongue tracing the curves of my mouth as his hands explored my body, pushing up my dress and sliding down to my thighs.

I gasped as he slipped a finger inside me, feeling the wet heat of my arousal.

My body was incredibly responsive, arching into his touch. He growled low in his throat, thrusting two fingers deeper inside me. "You're so fucking tight," he murmured against my ear.

I moaned, my head falling back against the cool tile. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, my breathing heavy with desire.

Thad kissed and nipped at my neck, his fingers finding my clit and rubbing softly. I trembled. "I'm going to make you cum so hard," he whispered against my skin.

Without warning, he suddenly spun me around, pushing me up against the wall with my back to his front. He slid his hands up my thighs and hooked them around my waist, then pressed his chest against mine.

I gasped at the sudden change in position, my legs trembling. I could feel every inch of him against me, and the heat between us was almost unbearable. "Thad...," i moaned, arching into him.

Thad groaned, his fingers sliding under the elastic of my panties and pushing them aside. He positioned himself at my entrance, his thick length pressing against my wetness

"Tell me you want this," he growled, his hips starting to move slowly against mine.

I whimpered, my head falling back against the wall. "I want you," i panted, my body trembling with anticipation.

Thad thrust forward, burying himself deep inside of me with one powerful stroke. He let out a low groan as he felt my tight walls squeezing him. "Fuck," he breathed against my ear, starting to move his hips in a slow, steady rhythm.

I cried out my voice resonating in his bathroom, my nails digging into the counter. I could feel every inch of him inside me, filling me up completely. It was intense and overwhelmingly pleasurable.

Thad's movements became faster and harder, his breath hot against my neck.

"You're so tight," he groaned, his hips slamming against mine in a primal rhythm.

My body was wracked with pleasure, my cries echoing through the bathroom.The wall in front of me provided little cushioning, but the sensation was exquisite.

As his pace quickened, i felt the familiar tingling start at my core. I was close-so close to that blissful release. Thad's hands gripped my hips tighter, his fingers digging into my flesh as he pushed deeper inside of me.

My orgasm hit me like a freight train, my body shuddering with the force of it. I cried out, my voice echoing in the bathroom as i came hard around Thad's cock.

Present

I closed my eyes as his moist lips met mine, a shiver of anticipation coursing through me. He began by gently nibbling on my lower lip, his kisses soft and tender before enveloping my entire mouth with his.

Images from my dream flooded my mind, and I couldn't resist reaching for his hair, running

my fingers through it.

He let out a soft groan against my lips, fueling my desire as I continued to respond to his actions. His movements were deliberate as he leaned in closer,

his hands gliding sensually over my thigh, coaxing me to widen them further.

He continued to trail kisses along my neck, and as I opened my eyes, a soft, involuntary groan escaped my lips. The longing for his touch had always been there, but a sense of caution started to creep in.

"Thad..." I whimpered, my voice barely a whisper as I reluctantly removed my hands from his hair. "We should stop,"

He gradually ceased kissing me and pulled away slowly, a hint of regret in his eyes.

"I'm sorry," he murmured, distancing himself from me. sighed and sat up, adjusting my T-shirt

"It's okay," I reassured him, exhaling slowly. We both sat in an uncomfortable silence. Breaking the tension, I asked, "So, did you regain any memories?"

He shook his head, disappointment evident. "No. I must have been foolish to

think a kiss could bring back memories from years ago," he admitted, standing up.

"I will leave now, I can't stay here tonight anyway," he declared, picking up his phone.

"But how will you get home? I can prepare..." I began to offer help, concern in my voice.

He interrupted me, his tone intense, "I'll call my assistant to bring me a car. Sera, I'm barely holding myself together right now, and I don't know what I

might do if I stay here a few minutes longer."

His words made me gulp nervously, and all I could manage was a quiet, "Goodnight, Thad," as he made his way out of my house.

* * *

"What's going on, Sera? I've been noticing you making unnecessary adjustments to the meal you've been preparing for days now. It's either you're using too many ingredients or too little," Clara remarked, her patience wearing thin.

She quickly took the dough from my hands, assuming control of the situation.

"You can head home; I'll finish the rest on my own. It seems like you're not thinking straight," she insisted.

I whispered back, attempting to take the dough back from her, "No, I can handle it myself."

"Just go home, Sera. If you keep this up, you might scare away all the customers from this restaurant," Clara insisted firmly, refusing to return the dough to
me.

I nodded slowly and reluctantly left the kitchen. After cleaning up in the restroom, I couldn't help but dwell on the fact that it had been a week since I last saw Thad.

He hadn't visited the restaurant or my house. Initially, I tried to ignore it, almost relieved, but I couldn't shake off the memory of
that passionate kiss we shared, and it seemed like he had ignited a long-lost emotion within me that night.

Frustration built within me as I attempted to call Thad, only to realize that i didn't have his contact.

With a heavy sigh, I left the restaurant, holding onto the hope of seeing him there, but he was nowhere to be found.

I made my way to my car, a sense of longing in my heart, and drove
out of the parking lot.

* * *

Thad

"I'm sure you're wondering why I invited you to dinner tonight," Callista remarked, her gaze fixed on me. She looked stunning in her outfit and matching heels, although a thought inexplicably crossed my mind that it

would suit Seraphina better.

I let out a sigh, puzzled as to why my mind wandered back to Seraphina once again.

Guilt gnawed at me for that impulsive kiss I shared with her, thinking it might trigger my lost memories and make everything right.

But I was wrong.

If Seraphina hadn't intervened and called me out to stop, I might have taken things further that night right there on the couch.

I found myself becoming a complete mess and losing control whenever I was with her. The desire to touch and be close to her was overwhelming, and I had

initially believed that distancing myself would make these feelings disappear.

Instead, they only grew stronger, leaving me in a state of confusion.

"Yes, it's quite surprising," I admitted, trying to lighten the mood with a soft chuckle.

She smiled in response, perhaps sensing the inner turmoil I was experiencing.

"Thad, who am I to you?" She asked abruptly, catching me off guard.

"Why are you asking me that all of a sudden?" I inquired, puzzled by her question.

"Because I need to know. Not knowing is driving me crazy, so please, just answer," she pleaded, a glimmer of hope in her eyes.

I sighed, "You're my friend, Callie. A very close friend," leaning back in my chair.

"Is that all? Nothing more?" She pressed for clarification.

"What do you mean?" I asked, my confusion deepening.

"You know what I'm talking about, Thad," she said, her words coming out in a rush. "Anyone who's seen the way I act around you and the things I do for you would understand."

She sighed, seeming torn. "I know this might be forward for a lady, but it took me a lot of courage to call you and set up this dinner."

"Callista, what are you..." I began to respond, but she interrupted me

"I like you, Thad. I've always liked you, and I used to think it was because we were close friends in college and did everything together. But now... it's

become something more, something I can't quite define. I like you a lot," she confessed, her gaze fixed on me.

I sat there, my expression blank, even though I had a feeling this moment would come after the night she kissed me. Still, it took me by surprise how soon it had arrived.

"Say something and don't just stare at me like that," she urged, softly taking hold of my right hand that rested on the table.

"Callie, I do understand what you're saying, but I don't..." I began, but she interrupted me.

"If you're thinking of rejecting me, then don't say anything," she interjected firmly. "I'll wait for your answer, Thad. And if you consider rejecting me again, I'll keep pushing and won't give up. I'm prepared for that."

I let out a sigh and gently withdrew my hand from hers.

"Callie, I don't want to hurt you, but please don't expect what you want from me," I said

honestly, meeting her gaze.

She sighed in response. "I know the kind of person you are, Thad. We've been friends for years," she said, determination in her voice. "But I'm not going to change what I said. I'll do my best and never give up."

With a nod, she shifted the conversation. "Shall we order now?" she asked, offering a smile as she signaled the waiter.

Seraphina

I was lounging on my bed, scrolling through my phone when I heard the doorbell chime.

I sat up, perplexed since I wasn't expecting anyone. His face

flickered through my mind, and I promptly got up, rushing towards the door.

I yanked it open, my heart racing, only for my hope to dissipate instantly.

"Lys," I breathed out, looking at him standing there. "You didn't tell me you were coming," I remarked, and he responded with a smile.

"I thought we should have dinner together," he said, holding up both his hands, each filled with a white bag containing pizza, my favorite.

I managed to force a smile and opened the door wider for him to come in.

"Come in," I said, stepping aside as he entered.

"It's pretty chilly outside," he muttered as he headed towards the living room.

I closed the door behind me and followed him. "I can make some tea for you if you'd like," I offered, and he nodded in agreement.

I quietly made my way to the kitchen, pushing thoughts of Thad from my mind for the moment.

"How's work been treating you lately?" I inquired, looking at him as we both sipped our tea.

"It's been fine, you know, the usual files to go through and all," he replied, prompting me to nod in understanding.

Then, he surprised me by suggesting a trip.

"A trip? Where to?" I asked,

setting my tea cup down on the table, my eyes widening in surprise.

"Anywhere you want."

"Anywhere I want?" I repeated, a sense of intrigue piquing my interest.

"But why the sudden urge for a trip?" I inquired, still somewhat puzzled.

"Because it's been ages since we went on one. The last time was back in college, and I think it would be nice if we did it again," he explained, looking at me.

"But it's completely fine if you don't want to go. I just thought it could be good for you."

I sighed and gave him a thoughtful look. "I'm not sure yet, but I'll check my schedule and see if there are any important events this week. If it works out, maybe I can take a leave from work. Let's see how it goes," I said with a smile,

considering the idea.

"Okay," he replied with a nod.

I let out a yawn, covering my mouth with my hand.

"You're feeling sleepy already? That's early. Why don't you go to bed, and I'll take care of this myself?" he suggested, gesturing towards our cups.

"No, I can handle it," I insisted, standing up and picking up the cups. As I made my way toward the kitchen, I accidentally bumped my leg against the couch, causing the cups to slip from my hands and shatter on the floor.

"Sera, are you okay?" Lys rushed over to me, concern in his voice.

"I'm fine, I'll just pick these up," I insisted, bending down to retrieve the broken glass, but Lys was quicker to grab my hand.

"What do you think you're doing? You could get hurt. Let me handle it," he said, beginning to pick up the pieces.

I watched him from behind, a rush of memories flooding my mind, memories of Thad in the kitchen, and it left me feeling somewhat conflicted.

I quickly knelt down and joined him in picking up the broken glass, determined not to think about the similarities between Lys and Thad's actions.

I had a strange yearning for Thad to be different, to do more for me, although I couldn't quite explain why I felt that way.

"I just feel uncomfortable letting you do it all by yourself," I explained when I noticed Lys looking at me with surprise.

He sighed, clearly frustrated. "You really don't listen, Sera," prompting me to force a smile in response.

The absence of Thad for an entire week seemed to be stirring up emotions within me that I hadn't wanted to confront, emotions I hadn't felt in a long time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 1.1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
1.6K 34 8
*Featured book* [HIGHEST RANKING : #1 IN #controlfreak ] " I HATE YOU".. trying to hide my tears by taking a step back and suddenly felt his hand gr...
6.8K 237 9
Third and final addition to the 'Three Words Series' Naomi and Theo have grown in more ways than one. They've spent years apart but still together in...
15.3K 2.3K 48
❝ I love to hate you; because if I don't, then I will hate to love you. ❞ (PLEASE note that this was my first work and is unedited. I've greatly matu...