all of the vest were killed...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 马甲全员be后我被迫吊唁自己 Author: Luo Waterfall When Nishimiya Yuzuki, a graduate of the vest system... More

After all the members of the vest were killed, I was forced to express my condol
1-5
6-9
10-13
14-17
18-20
21-22
23-25
26-28
29
30
31-32
33-35
36-38
39-40
41-43
44-46
47-48
49-50
51-53
54-57
58-60
61-64
65-68
69-70
71-75
76-80
81-84
85-88
89-90
91-95
96-100
106-110
111-114
115-117
118-121

101-105

38 0 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 101

I don’t know how long I walked, but the smell of blood and the ominous smell in the quiet night became stronger and stronger. Nishimiya Yuezhen looked around and found that they had arrived at the bridge at some point.

Unmanned vehicles are piled crookedly on the road, and there are fresh and sharp cutting marks on the ground. Several load-bearing lines of the bridge also collapsed, but fortunately the overall damage was not much. There was dark brown blood stained on the ground, which had not yet dried up.

Nishimong Yuexiao glanced at it and felt that it looked familiar.

"...Ryuunosuke Akutagawa?"

Dazai Osamu naturally recognized the traces of this supernatural ability and nodded.

But he didn't know why Nishimiya Yuezhen knew him, so he glanced sideways at him.

Nishimiya Tsukihi: "I still watch the news related to Akutagawa."

"See what he does?"

"He wants to kill me." Nishimiya Tsukihi said seriously, "Don't you know?"

Osamu Dazai knew. , and know why. He coughed awkwardly, and before he had time to explain, he heard Nishimiya Tsukihiro say: "Did you know? There is a gossip in a small newspaper in Yokohama that Akutagawa has been in love with you for a long time, but you always gave up and ran away with your little lover. So you rebelled against Mafia."

Osamu Dazai was slightly annoyed when he heard this outrageous content, and asked: "How can such a newspaper make up random things!"

Nishimiya Tsukihiro: "Don't be too angry, Akutagawa went to that newspaper office in person and lifted off the roof. Turn it over and say they have tarnished your reputation."

Dazai Osamu: "..."

"I also think that newspaper has lost the impartiality of the media." Nishimiya Yuzhi said this lightly and happily, more cunning than a little fox, "So His family has gone bankrupt!"

Dazai Osamu covered his face, feeling that he knew another little bad thing that Nishimiya Yuzuki had done - not too bad. It had not been long since he defected, and it must not have been long before Akutagawa went crazy and the tabloids were published. Moreover, with so many things happening recently, Nishimiya Tsukihira still had time to deal with a harmless tabloid.

Strictly speaking, the closure of that kind of newspaper is definitely a good thing.

He found that Nishimiya Yuehan was in a better mood. Although the lingering negativity had not gone away, he had become more lively.

"Akutagawa and Shibusawa Tatsuhiko are facing each other." Dazai Osamu shook his head, "With his current strength, he cannot defeat Shibusawa Tatsuhiko." After a pause, he added: "If nothing happens, in the future

, Not even."

Nishimiya Tsukihi thought about it for a moment, not sure whether Osamu Dazai meant that Ryunosuke Akutagawa would never be able to defeat Tatsuhiko Shibusawa, or because Tatsuhiko Shibusawa was about to be tortured to death by them tonight. , so there is no chance again.

He didn't know Fyodor's arrangement, so he was a little curious.

The traces of battle on the ground reveal horror everywhere. Nishimiya Yuezhen has also seen people with supernatural powers who are good at fighting smash half a building with one punch, and has seen ice and fire rising from the ground and emerging out of thin air. He is in awe of these abilities, so he usually stays away from them.

Today it was rare that he didn't want to stay away and wanted to watch it up close for a while.

Shibusawa Tatsuhiko likes to observe the wonderful struggle and will of people with supernatural powers before they die. He has observed it so much that he doesn't think there is any difference between the death of ordinary people and the death of people with supernatural powers. It’s ugly anyway.

Nishimiya Yuezhen used to be very afraid that this kind of ugliness would happen to him.

I'm still disgusted now, but not as scared.

Dazai Osamu was still trying to guess the location of Shibusawa Tatsuhiko. He sighed with emotion when he suddenly heard a rustling sound.

It was very familiar. He seemed to have heard it somewhere and countless times.

Naturally, Dazai Osamu also heard it. He quickly pulled Nishimiya Yuzuru and silently pulled him behind him. No matter what kind of supernatural monster is hidden in the white mist, it will be ineffective when encountering him.

Then he saw the monster emerge from the grass, with a slightly pointed and raised head, smooth scales that shone with cold light, a body full of muscles and strength, and a red and pink slender tongue that occasionally stretched out from the front.

Osamu Dazai thought it looked very familiar.

"Xiaobai?" He called out a little hesitantly, "Isn't this the pet that Fyodor kept?"

Then he discovered that Nishimiya Yuezhen also seemed to know the snake, and was very familiar with it. Nishimiya Yuzhi squatted down, stretched out a hand forward, and raised his hand in his direction: "Why are you here?"

Osamu Dazai watched the scary white shadow rushing over, and his family was usually weak and easy to push down. The lover stretched out a hand very calmly and touched the pure white scales.

"So you're still alive." In fact, touching a snake is not as scary as most people imagine. On the contrary, the snake's scales are dry and soft, cold and smooth, and are particularly comfortable to touch. Nishimiya Yuexiao sighed lowly, but there was an irrepressible smile in his eyes, "Long time no see, how are you?"

His Snake also has superpowers, but those abilities are weak and useless, except for making Snake special. Apart from eating and growing, it is just a decoration. In the white mist, supernatural powers will be stripped out and become enemies of the owner. He didn't see the ferocious powerful snake, nor did he see any signs of fighting with the snake, so he was a little worried.

"Hiss!" The little white head swayed, and there was not much emotion in the cold blue vertical pupils. He just wrapped his body around Nishimiya Yuexi's arm and clung to him contentedly.

Nishimiya Yuehu used to think that he was stupid and stupid, which caused him to be infected with his IQ. Now that we haven't seen him for a long time, he actually misses him.

If Snake can survive until now, then other vests after being separated from the system...

"Yueyue... Yueyue!"

He and Snake were intimate. In Dazai Osamu's eyes, it was a creepy scene - everyone I don’t want to see a giant snake seven or eight meters long jumping on people.

Dazai Osamu grabbed Nishimiya Tsukihi and tried to pull him back, but the snow-white snake coiled around Nishimiya Tsukihi's arm and he couldn't pull him up at all. The cold snake eyes stared at him intentionally or unintentionally, but the emotionless animal eyes actually made him see some emotion. There was curiosity and consideration in this glance, but more definitely disgust and disgust.

He was rejected by a stupid and brainless snake.

The light blue snake eyes seemed to be laughing at him: Do you see it? Yueyue likes me.

This disgust was fleeting, and when Snake's head pressed against Nishimiya Yuexi's arm, it turned into a silly and cute look again, and only knew how to rub against people.

Osamu Dazai felt complicated.

He used to think that Nishimiya Tsurukage was the director of the zoo and could conjure up any small animal. Looking at it today, perhaps Nishimiya Tsurukage was even better. He liked to play with any small animals.

"Fyodor brought you here?" Nishimiya Yuzhi originally wanted to pick up the snake, but the current snake was a huge creature with strong muscles and a weight that he, a weak young man, could not hold. So he had to weigh it and put it down. .

"Hiss!"

"You're not hurt, are you?"

"Hiss!"

He wanted to ask some secret questions, but Osamu Dazai would hear them when he asked them.

Nishimiya Yuzhi once again stroked the cold snake's head and asked softly:

"Where is your supernatural power?"

His words were soft and casual, and he did not look at Dazai Osamu at all, so Dazai Osamu would not know what he was doing at this moment. Choosing, he just looked at the big snake entrenched on the ground with some surprise.

"Hiss!" Snake answered all Nishimiya Yue's questions meekly. Its body moved on the ground, like a piece of smooth silk cloth shining with pearls. It quickly raised its slender little tail, which was inlaid with a diamond. The red gemstone is so bright and beautiful.

Tsukihi Nishimiya: ...

Osamu Dazai: ...

Only those with stripped powers will have this kind of gem.

Nishimiya Yuezhen forced a smile and asked again: "Where is your body?"

The surroundings of the input method skin have been prepared, and you can get it for free.

You can find me through the author column.

Chapter 102:

Shibusawa Ryuhiko dusted off the dust on his sleeves, as if brushing off an ant, and walked into the corpse indifferently.

He fought against Rashomon once. Although the other party was able to conquer the out-of-body superpowers and use them again for his own use, he still felt that the black beast and the boy were not worth mentioning.

It's not the perfect, powerful and unique ability he pursues.

He was a little dissatisfied. Before coming, Fyodor agreed to many things for him, including supernatural powers. But he waited half the night and found no worthy opponents or collectibles in Yokohama.

It's boring anyway.

Well... Anyway, even without the "surprise" promised by Fyodor, Crime and Punishment and Human Disqualification are very good abilities in themselves, and they are also very good as collectibles or one of the achievements.

He showed Long Yanjian to them, so why didn't he want to keep them forever?

"Where is your superpower?"

Far away, he heard Fyodor's voice. The words were not very clear, and the high-pitched tail sounds seemed to be asking someone or something.

But when he got closer, he saw only Fyodor, and his white clothes reflected white on the floor. Looking carefully, Shibusawa Tatsuhiko discovered that the white was winding and dragging for a long distance, and a small slender white section at the end was swaying, which was extremely cheerful.

It was a very huge snake. He had seen countless rare treasures in his travels around the world, but he had never seen such a huge albino python.

He was silent for a moment, and a trace of doubt appeared on his indifferent face:

"Where did the snake come from?"

he asked. The giant snow-white snake moved, and its head, which was very small compared to its body, lifted up and looked in his direction. Take a look. The eyes are ice blue, a very cold color, so the look in his eyes is also a bit cold.

Shibusawa Tatsuhiko stared at it for a few seconds, frowned slightly, and felt that his feeling was wrong - this was obviously just an ordinary big snake, how could it have feelings?

"Your pet?"

Fyodor also turned around, with a hint of joking in his narrow purple eyes: "No, Xiaobai is a friend of mine."

Hearing the word friend, Shibusawa Tatsuhiko felt a little confused. surprise. He looked at the albino giant snake again, and still felt that it was nothing special except that it was a little strong and a little fat.

"Hiss, hiss!"

The white snake swam on the ground, climbed up Feodor's body and onto his shoulders, and easily pressed the thin young man until he bent over, holding on to the table before he could barely stand still.

"Although Xiaobai is a little stupid, he is the only snake with special abilities." After being scolded as stupid, Snake didn't look angry. It just tightened its grip around Fyodor slightly, silently compressing someone's lungs. The air in his head made Fyodor gasp for a few times, "Shibusawa-kun, don't underestimate it." "

Oh? What kind of superpower?"

Fyodor smiled slightly:

"A very edible superpower. Yes."

"Don't eat randomly." Nishimiya Yuexi stroked the scales of the white snake, "It's too fat, how could it grow so big."

Snake, or rather Snake's superpower, shook his head and pretended not to hear. If you want it to eat less.

It is impossible to lose weight. What you eat is yours. Life is already so hard, so eating more is the right way to go.

Nishimiya Yuezhen felt that this stupid snake was pretending to be stupid, but he couldn't find any evidence.

"Dazai-kun, don't touch it."

"Oh..." Dazai Osamu, who secretly wanted to touch the white snake, took back his hand, "Yueyue, we should go." "

I want to take it with me too. And... Its true body."

"But..."

Looking at Nishimiya Yuzhi's serious eyes, Dazai Osamu couldn't say a too harsh rejection. He didn't know when Yueyue had hooked up with this big white snake. Maybe it was the snake left by Nishinomiya Heying. It reminded Yueyue of something, so he wanted to reach out and grab the memory.

The problem is that this memory is seven or eight meters long.

Really, really long.

Not to mention one hand, two hands together may not be able to trap this big white snake. He had seen the true form of the white snake a few days ago. Now this snake has obviously grown a lot, and it will not be a problem even if it swallows him alive. And after all, it is close to Fyodor, so it is not very safe.

During hesitation, the white snake raised its head and glanced in the direction of the corpse.

Nishimiya Yuezhen found out.

So he sighed.

He looked at this simple snake, looking at the other person's clean eyes. Because he didn't think about too complicated things, he was always clear and worry-free. His own eye color was somewhat close to that of a snake eye, but no matter what, he couldn't achieve such transparency.

"Don't go, okay." Nishimiya Yuenan said almost pleadingly, "I know you are all free now. I am very happy that life was born in front of me, and I also regret the past. Maybe because of me, I made you do many things that went against your nature. It's something."

The tip of Snake's little tail hooked up with his finger and rubbed against his palm, as if to say:

Without you, there would be no us.

Since you don't even have life, how can you talk about going against nature?

Nishimiya Yuehan rolled his eyes.

"Can I see you again?"

Osamu Dazai kept listening. There were many words he didn't understand, and he also realized that he didn't understand Nishimiya Yuexin's past at all. He didn't interrupt, because he found that at this time, Nishimiya Yue's always gentle and affectionate eyebrows revealed heart-wrenching sadness. Even though they tried hard to look like a smile, he still felt that Yue Yue must be extremely sad. .

"Can you, can you please not leave me?"

Looking at that look and hearing that voice, even the cold-blooded animal would be moved for a few seconds.

The snake could not speak, and the dangling tip of its tail and clear eyes could not express much meaning after all. Without the link of consciousness, they became truly different individuals.

Snake felt like it had been born for a long time, and it felt like it had just been reborn. Anyway, it was living in ignorance, so it didn't matter if it couldn't figure out those things. The only thing it can be sure of is that, no matter in the past, now, or in the future, it likes the human being in front of it.

When Xi Gongyue was sad, it became sad too.

Snake thought of the agreement those few people had made with it, and then looked at the extremely sad Nishimiya Yuexi in front of her.

It finally moved its body, pulled out its tail, rubbed its head in front of Nishimiya Yuexin, and rubbed his cheek.

Then.

He took the initiative to bump into Osamu Dazai.

Osamu Dazai was startled, but before he could react, his supernatural power had already eliminated the white snake. The tiny light spots scattered in the air, presumably it had returned to its own body.

He immediately looked like Nishimiya Yuzhi - this was not something he did on his own initiative.

Nishimiya Yuehan lowered his head, his hair drifted forward, and his expression was unclear, as if he was still sad. Dazai Osamu felt a little unhappy, thinking that Yueyue had been very negative these days, and the white snake's behavior obviously made him even more depressed. If he really liked Yueyue, he shouldn't stimulate him at this time.

The next second, Nishimiya Yuezhen stood up suddenly, crossed his hands, straightened his arms, and stretched his body.

"Huh... Dazai-kun, let's go."

"Are you okay?"

"Huh?" Nishimiya Yuehan turned his head and looked at him with his usual expression, "What's wrong?"

Dazai Osamu: "..." It's not like he was fake to be so sad just now.

"If what you said just now is just a trick I played, it's very realistic, right? Even you believe it." He waved his hand, "Snake is still too easy to deceive. I just gained a lot of important information from it. Intelligence."

For example, his vests have indeed developed their own consciousness and become independent individuals, and for example, some people may have united to do something, and even the stupid Snake wants to hide it from him. After knowing these two pieces of information, Nishimiya Yuexiao felt much less panic in his heart - the system should still exist secretly somewhere.

If he found it, then...

He smiled beautifully at the dark night sky.

He wanted to make the system into barbecued pork, fork out the snakes and dry them into dried snakes, and then place them in front of the graves of two people, and whip the corpses several times a week.

Osamu Dazai looked at the beautiful but inexplicably terrifying smile on Nishimiya Yuzuki's face, and always felt that his mental state was even more dangerous: Look, he was already on the verge of going crazy.

Dazai Osamu was still not very good at comforting, so he had no choice but to come over and give him a simple hug, then separated and continued to pull Nishimiya Tsukihi away from Yokohama through a safe path.

"It's true, Mr. Shibusawa's superpower is really powerful enough to exist independently."

At some point, Feodor's snow-white clothes were stained with a little bright red, and the air was filled with the sweet and disgusting smell of blood. There was a tragic drag mark on the originally smooth floor. It was hard to imagine that a sick and weak man like Fyodor would do such a violent thing.

But he did.

He pressed the poisoned knife into the opponent's lower back and carefully turned it half a circle. When the knife was pulled out, blood burst through the thick clothes and spewed out, sprinkling on the ground. Fyodor waited for the other party to lose consciousness and was about to die, and then with some difficulty dragged Shibusawa Tatsuhiko to the door, to a place that had been prepared long ago.

During this period, he kept staring at the white fog between Tatsuhiko and the city, and found that even if Shibusawa Tatsuhiko died, those things did not disappear.

Thinking of the information he had obtained, he waited for a few more minutes.

Sure enough, when he was wiping the blood on the blade, someone pushed open the door between Long Yan and walked in.

"Why am I here?"

Fyodor looked at the dazed "Shibusawa Tatsuhiko" and smiled sincerely: "Shibusawa-kun, have you forgotten? Today you are going to kill all the people with supernatural powers in Yokohama. "

At the moment when Shibusawa Tatsuhiko died completely, his own supernatural power stripped him away, and the new "Shibusawa Tatsuhiko" was born.

"Shibusawa Tatsuhiko" maintained Shibusawa's character and inherited those memories. He always only believed in his own brain, but no matter what he thought, he felt that his memory was broken and he had no idea why he appeared here. In this night.

The blood on the ground has not dried yet, and there is even a residual warmth. He feels familiar, but he can't figure out when and who he killed.

Fyodor's smile became even wider. He walked towards him with a worried tone: "What's wrong? Didn't we agree on what happened today?"

He deliberately led "Shibusawa Tatsuhiko" out and walked towards the place where he discarded the body. place.

"Maybe if you look at this, you will think of something."

"Shibusawa Tatsuhiko" frowned. In confusion, Fyodor led him a few steps away, but suddenly he heard a very sudden sound.

Click click click. Crunch.

A very hard, hard collision.

Just between his dragon and Yan.

He didn't care what Fyodor said and walked straight towards the source of the sound. He didn't notice that Fyodor froze for a moment, as if the sound was unexpected by him.

——He remembered that he warned Xiaobai.

"Shibusawa Tatsuhiko" hasn't gone far. This is his space, and he is naturally familiar with every corner. So he quickly saw a huge white mass in the corner of the supernatural gem collection shelf.

It has smooth, pearlescent scales that are so moving under the light that they are even more beautiful than precious jade. Most of the body is coiled together, only the head is raised hard, the bones of the mandible are spread out, and the pink mouth and sharp and dense teeth can be clearly seen in the huge mouth.

Moreover, those terrible teeth were fighting against his precious collection.

Snake teeth are never used for chewing things, but are used to assist swallowing. So White Snake worked very hard to use its sharp teeth and flexible mandibles to put those supernatural gems into the esophagus. One was too small and it couldn't eat it fast enough, so it stretched its neck and bit three of them into its mouth at once. .

Gem against tooth, gem against gem.

Click click click.

"Shibusawa Tatsuhiko"'s face suddenly became ugly, and Fyodor was not much better either.

The big white snake ignored them completely. It didn't care about the two people watching it eat.

He was really sad tonight, and he hadn't had a good meal in a long time.

So now he really, really wants to eat more.

Eat 100 million more points.

Chapter 103:

Snake No one knows how many things a snake can eat.

It has never had enough to eat since birth.

A long time ago, Nishimiya Yuezhen exchanged some energy and made a little snake with supernatural powers. At that time, it was only as thin as a chopstick, and it was wandering on the grass. However, it was discovered by frightened passers-by, who chased and hammered it all the way.

Perhaps at that time, half of its IQ was hammered off.

After that, it was never let out for a while, and stayed at home with the little animals who were preparing to go to the magic show. Some are its own kind, on whom it can smell familiar scents, and some are simply small animals.

Snakes are snakes after all, and many animals are naturally afraid of them. So Snake didn't have many friends. He just stayed in the corner silently and came out for a quick bite every time it was time to eat.

Take another bite.

Just eat a hundred million mouthfuls.

Soon, it grew into the largest little animal in the family.

Nishimong Yuexi was a little troubled.

Soon, it was sent out to wander around the world, euphemistically claiming to go out to gather information. In fact, the family could not afford to raise such an edible snake. Moreover, it has a special appearance and is not so convenient to raise.

It’s even less likely to be full outside.

Nishimiya Yuezhen thinks that Snake should control its appetite and eat less. It does not eat much and is dormant all year round. But perhaps because of this talent, even if it eats very little, it still grows tenaciously to four or five meters.

Afterwards, he met Fyodor and took advantage of the Russian meal ticket, but Snake was still...

not full.

Fyodor fed it some good food when he was first interested, but later found that it was very edible and grew rapidly after eating too much, so he also chose to put Snake on a diet.

Snake is not opposed to dieting - mainly Nishimiya Yuexi is not opposed to dieting.

It naps, catches fish, and hangs on the shelf to sleep every day. It’s true that it looks dumb and has a blank mind, but deep down, it’s still thinking about food.

Although Snake is not picky about food, its little special ability is related to eating, and it naturally has a unique view on the quality of food. It always feels that ordinary flesh and blood is not the food it craves most, but it just doesn't know what it wants to eat.

Today, he suddenly saw so many beautiful gems between Long Yan, and he suddenly understood.

It wants to digest some pure energy.

Fyodor asked him to endure it, promising that all the gems here would fall into his stomach, and asked him to eat them later. Snake swallowed and collected the saliva that flowed down three thousand feet. She felt that it was not impossible to endure it-if it didn't feel so sad later.

If you are sad, you have to work hard.

Snake's blank brain immediately threw Fyodor's instructions into his stomach and digested them into a piece of air.

It swam over stealthily and grabbed the nearest one in its mouth. The gem was hard and small, so it was not easy to bite. Fortunately, the snake had good teeth and moved its mandible to swallow the first gem.

Superpower crystals are pure energy and are very comfortable to digest without any impurities. Snake tasted it carefully for a while and felt that the gem was quite spicy. After swallowing it, there was always a burning sensation in the esophagus.

Soon, the burning sensation subsided.

It went to pick up another one.

This time it was icy and cool, a bit like mint, which nicely reduced the burn of the previous gem.

Snake spit out the message: I didn't expect these gems to have different flavors.

Then eat more.

Not long after, it had finished chewing a small corner, so it raised its body to reach a higher crystal of supernatural powers.

At this moment, Shibusawa Tatsuhiko discovered.

Snake also felt the sight and realized that he had been discovered.

It was busy eating, and after a quick glance, it wanted to continue chewing on the crystal of supernatural powers, so it ignored this human being with a bad face.

"What is this?" Shibusawa Tatsuhiko's voice was extremely cold, suppressing a little anger. "Fyodor, I think I need an explanation." "Don't you remember?

"

Fyodor blinked twice. , very innocent looking. His voice was calm, but his eyes stayed on Snake's body, and he estimated its current length. When I discovered that it had grown a little bigger, I couldn't help but let out a wry smile from the bottom of my heart.

He originally wanted to let Snake swallow the superpower crystal in the second half of the plan.

At this point, Fyodor did not try to stop him, but silently stepped back. The heel of his shoe made a slapping sound when it stepped on the sticky blood on the ground, which was not a good feeling.

And someone who thought he was Shibusawa Tatsuhiko also stepped on these bloodstains. He lowered his head and seemed to be annoyed because his shoes were stained. He had no idea that the blood was his own.

He just felt that this familiar Long Yanjian disgusted him today, as if there was some instinctive voice shouting that something extremely bad had happened here.

My heart was blocked and I wanted to vent. Shibusawa Tatsuhiko took a few steps forward. Seeing that the white snake's scales were as smooth as jade, he easily decided its ending in his mind: kill him and have him disemboweled, take out the swallowed superpower crystal, and then put the precious The snake skin is left behind and makes a nice jewelry.

Snake still held a few superpower crystals in his mouth and swallowed them, seemingly unaware of the danger coming from behind.

When Shibusawa Tatsuhiko got close enough, it suddenly swallowed the remaining crystals and started to move.

In a very short period of time, its body expanded again and turned into a large snake that is unimaginable to ordinary people. It does not feel cumbersome at all. Every part of its body is made of strong and flexible muscles.

The scales rubbed against the ground. It coiled up and raised its head. It spat out the red pink letter at will and felt the scent molecules in the air.

"Hiss!"

It was very oppressive.

If Fyodor hadn't known that it actually stayed quiet, never attacked, and didn't know how to hunt on its own, he would have really thought that it was going to swallow Shibusawa Tatsuhiko in one gulp.

"Hiss!"

"Abnormal energy fluctuations detected."

"What?" Sakaguchi Ango still had some scratches on his face and some bandages on his wrists. They were obtained in a previous car accident and were simply treated with plasters. , Fortunately, no important parts were injured, "Where is it?"

"Right in the body."

The staff of the Special Abilities Division moved away slightly, and two red dots appeared strangely on the display screen in front of him. The two red dots were equally radiant at this time, like two entangled neutron stars.

"Besides Shibusawa Tatsuhiko, are there any powerful people with supernatural powers out there?"

Staff: "According to previous investigations, there shouldn't be any."

"Could it be a demon..." Sakaguchi Ango frowned, confused. There, "Shibusawa Ryuhiko's energy fluctuations disappeared and suddenly strengthened. I'm afraid something happened."

There was a sound of turning files and checking data, and everyone became nervous because of this sudden energy fluctuation.

"What did this guy Dazai do again?" Only this voice broke through the dull atmosphere. Nakahara Chuuya rolled up his sleeves and looked like he was ready to go to the battlefield at any time - this was what he came for.

He was on a business trip out of town. As soon as he came back, Dazai Osamu defected and his new car was bombed. After finally packing up my things and going on another mission, I was called back a few days later. It was said that Tatsuhiko Shibusawa, who controlled the Dragon Head War two years ago, was back.

Nakahara Chuya was thinking that there was nothing more than another fight. Even without Dazai Osamu's disqualification from the human world as insurance, he believed that he could handle the problem this time.

Who knew that this time Mori Ogai actually wanted him to cooperate with the Special Agents Division and obey their orders.

As a result, the order waited for several hours.

"Something's happening!"

Many people immediately looked at the screen transmitted by the drone monitoring the corpse. Zhongyuanzhong also approached and squeezed a way out.

then.

They saw a white snake snaking up from the skeleton that was pointing straight into the sky.

"This is... Shibusawa Tatsuhiko's supernatural power?"

"No, that's not right."

The skeleton gradually collapsed, and in the dust and falling rocks, another ferocious dragon stirred the wind and clouds. Superpowers collided with superpowers, and the energy detected by the equipment seriously exceeded the standard. All the machines sounded sharp alarms, and red lights flashed continuously.

Everyone was silent for a few seconds.

"Whose superpower is that snake?!"

It's almost over.

Chapter 104

After that, Nishimiya Tsukihi didn’t dare to return to Yokohama for a long time.

He actually couldn't remember how many streets in Yokohama were destroyed, what Dazai Osamu said, and what the Supernatural Special Agent Division said to him afterwards. The night was hazy, and his heart was also hazy. of.

He deliberately blurred that paragraph, not wanting to recall the appearance of Snake falling apart.

Anyway...

he couldn't do anything.

"I heard that there is a dispute between dragon and snake in Yokohama?"

"Yes."

In the ward, the strong smell of alcohol and medicine lingered for a long time. The young man was lying on the bedside, with the sound of equipment dripping in his ears, and there was a constant sound. A deep voice asking annoying questions.

"Tell me about the specific situation?"

"They're all dead." Nishimiya Tsukihi stood up, "Gin, when did you become interested in the war between people with superpowers?" Gin

said to himself, it's not because you looked so weird after you came back. .

Nishimiya Tsukihi went to Yokohama, and when he came back, he seemed to be a different person, and he didn't go back to hang out with his little boyfriend - Gin seemed to have not seen Dazai Osamu for a few days, nor heard Nishimiya Tsukihi and Dazai Osamu talking on the phone. . He just stayed in the ward, looking at the white ceiling all day long, watching over Ling Aoki, who was still not getting better.

He didn't talk to the doctors or nurses, and Bourbon and Bellmode, who came twice, were also ignored indifferently.

This is completely different from the previous Nishinomiya Yue Ming.

Just - even after his brother died, he didn't see him degenerate like this.

Gin had to suspect some more subtle things. For example, did Nishimiya Yuzuki lose something more important during this trip to Yokohama? But he didn't think this guy cared about anything in particular. The battle between dragon and snake in Yokohama is now very scary. It is said that a hundred-meter-long giant snake and a giant dragon are fighting in the street, and the fluctuations caused by supernatural powers almost tear apart the space.

Nishimiya Yuezhen came back intact.

He pondered carefully for a while and finally found a possibility that made sense:

Could it be that Osamu Dazai died?

"You..." He wanted to continue asking.

"Gin, when did you become such a gossip?" Nishimiya Yuexiao glanced at him.

A few more seconds passed.

"Gin, do you like Ling-chan?"

Gin suddenly heard this inexplicable question. His whole body froze, he turned around coldly, and his hand leaning against the window dropped along with gravity: "Nishimiya Yuehu, what are you talking about? What nonsense."

"Oh, just don't like it." Nishimiya Yuehan smiled at him, raised one leg and pressed his knee on the hospital bed. Aoki Ling has been transferred to the general ward, and his condition has not changed. All the doctors shook their heads when they saw it, and they could only use some expensive medical equipment to survive.

There are caregivers taking care of her, and Nishimiya Yuexin is not very tired after taking care of her for the past few days.

But he looked at the white hospital bed, white bedding, and white ceiling every day, and from time to time the image of the white snake abandoning him came to mind, and he felt very unhappy.

He smiled sweetly, but also a little bit broken.

After pressing one leg up, quickly lift the second leg. The hospital bed made a slight creaking sound because it was bearing the weight of one more person. Nishimiya Yuehan took a few steps on his knees, bent down and looked at Aoki Ling, who still had no reaction, and suddenly laughed sincerely.

"Come here, Gin."

He spread his legs and pressed down on Aoki Ling with his own weight.

"What are you doing?" Gin has long felt that something is wrong. For a patient, such nonsense is too much, and after all, Aoki Rei is the BOSS in name - he is not dead yet!

"I just want to try to see if I can wake someone up. Hey, Ling-chan, can you hear me?" Nishimiya Yuehuang poked the side of Aoki Ling's face, and kept looking at Gin, "You happen to be here. Here, go over and unplug the machine for me. When the doctor comes, you can kick them out."

Gin:? ? ? ? ?

His eyes widened, and the shock was visible to the naked eye in his usually calm and fierce green eyes.

"Nishimiya Yuezhen, are you crazy!"

"Can't you hear me clearly?"

Nishimiya Yuezhen touched Aoki Ling's chest and deftly unbuttoned the hospital gown. The movements were fast and very detailed. Countless small metal pieces were now attached to Aoki Ling's body, which looked thin but unexpectedly strong. It was used to detect Aoki Ling's body data.

"I said, unplug his tube."

The next second, he reached out and grabbed the data cables and pulled them all out.

"Beep - beep - beep -"

Several sharp sirens sounded, overlapping one after another. The red warning lights and complex beating lines flashed to make people panic.

"***!" Gin cursed, "Nishimiya Yuzhi, I think you are really crazy!"

There seemed to be hurried footsteps outside the room. There was something wrong with the important patient's equipment, and the doctors were probably Extremely anxious. Gin took another look at the young man who was pressing down on the hospital bed coldly. There was a gentle ambiguity in his movements, and his expression looked very reasonable, but he was the only one who directly felt the madness that had been suppressed in the other person's bones for a long time, just like many Years ago, he saw the child who could only reach his thigh, holding a sharp scalpel in one hand, telling him where to cut to cause the most pain without death.

He cursed again under his breath.

"Fuck!"

Gin finally chose to follow Nishimiya Yue's choice. He no longer obeyed the rules in the ward. He kicked the squeaking equipment next to him hard, unplugged all the power cords, strode to the door, and kicked the door open.

boom!

He walked out the door and kicked the door shut hard.

He is very irritable, but Nishimiya Yuehan doesn't mind this kind of irritability. He knows that Gin will go out to help him solve some minor troubles that he doesn't want to face at the moment. Now he and Aoki Ling were the only two people in the room.

This room is specially prepared and very clean. There will be no cameras or any eavesdropping equipment.

So he smiled gently and easily pulled out the indwelling needle that had been delivering glucose solution and normal saline. When the thin needle fell to the ground, he pressed it and stopped the bleeding easily.

He already knew the human body well.

Aoki Ling is another vest made by himself. His consciousness has been connected for many years, and he has become very familiar with it. Nishimiya Yuexi stopped the bleeding, then pressed the muscles of his forearm, followed the veins all the way up, turned around and stopped at the heart.

"Ling-chan." He said softly, "I've been waiting for you for several days, but you haven't woken up." "

I haven't figured out what happened to Heying and Ze, and the Cuckoo Pigeons also left on their own. . Snake is the most well-behaved and knows to tell me the most important things before we say goodbye. What about you? How many days are you going to lie here?" "

I am very familiar with you and this body. No one plays with you. Don't you feel pain when no one is close to you?" He lowered his eyes, "How come I didn't know you were so tolerant? It's been a while since you woke up, but you can still bear it until now." The person lying on the hospital bed was still there

. Do not move. The long light-colored hair was cut a little shorter due to the treatment, but it was still a lot. It was messed up by Nishimiya Yuehan and spread on the pillow. Aomo Ling was lying with her head tilted, as if she was still in a deep coma, and Nishimiya Yuezhen could not hear anything she said.

"Tsk." Nishimiya Yuehan suppressed him. He originally wanted to prevent Aoki Ling from jumping up and running away in an instant, but now it was of no use. "Forget it, you all have your own things to do anyway, and the system has left me, so why not I'll give up and just go with you."

"The floor of this hospital seems to be quite high." He tilted his head, "Dazai-kun has talked about jumping off the building before, but I don't know how it feels."

Nishimiya Yuzhi stood up and held it up with one hand. He leaned on the soft bed on the side and tried to stand up, but because he hadn't had a good rest for several days, he stumbled and almost fell. But he has always been a very determined person. Even though he was very eager to live in the first half of his life, as long as he made a decision, he could start implementing it directly.

So he just shook his head slightly to stay awake, then continued to get up and walk to the window.

Nishimiya Yuzhi's wrist was suddenly pulled by someone, and the flesh there was still bruised. It was Dazai Osamu who pinched it a few days ago. It looked a bit scary. The person holding his wrist also noticed this, so he immediately let go. Turn to hug his arm.

"Don't, cough..." Qingmu Ling's hair was terribly messy and her face was sick, but her eyes were bright and she was very sober, "My ancestors... how could you jump off a building and act like a fool? Don't scare me." Because of his weakness

. , so his voice sounded softer, and the content of what he said was also soft and pitiful: "You pulled out my tube and tried to jump off the building in my room again. You scared me awake... Yueyue , don’t scare me like this, you know I actually can’t stand being scared.”

Even so, he wrapped himself around little by little, contentedly hugging Nishimong Yuexi as a pillow. Although he looked weak, his body strength was still strong. Moreover, he had not been able to interact with anyone properly during this period of time, so he could no longer bear it.

"Let go."

"Hey." Boss, who has been the leader for several years, closed his eyes and started to act cute, "I was really scared to wake up by you. Ahem..." "Yueyue, I won't

lie to you. I'm really dying."

He coughed several times in a row, and every time he coughed, it was as if he was going to cough out his lungs. It was extremely miserable. Nishimiya Yuehu then glanced at him, his blue eyes very calm: "You think I don't know how to read the medical report? There is nothing wrong with your lungs, what are you coughing for?" It's not like all serious illnesses require endless coughing

.

Aomo Ling flinched under the fierce gaze, and hugged Nishimiya Yueyu even harder: "Oh, but my whole body hurts... I will die if Yueyue doesn't hold me." "Let go.

"

"I don't want it. I'm the Boss, you have to listen to me."

"Huh?" "

...I listen to you."

Aoki Ling slowly let go of his hand and sat obediently on the hospital bed, but his eyes were extremely pitiful, like a The little animal that was cruelly abandoned accuses its owner of its bad behavior every second, especially its sickly face, which makes people pity even more.

Nishimiya Yuehan looked at it for a few seconds. He is very familiar with the face of his vest, and of course he will not have any unnecessary soft-hearted emotions, even though the consciousness in this body has been separated from him.

As if he wanted to get to know something again, he looked at it carefully for a while.

"Don't stare at me like this..." Qingmu Ling whispered. Being stared at like this, his skin hunger syndrome started to attack again. His palms, forearms, neck and other sensitive places were itching, especially Wanting some contact, "I'm a little embarrassed."

Nishimiya Yuehan responded without emotion.

The next second, he suddenly relaxed and hugged Aoki Ling who was sitting on the bed.

"Great..." He murmured, "As long as you are still alive."

"Ling-chan, you are not allowed to die before me."

"If you want to be like them, then I will dig out your ashes. Wrap them into rice dumplings and throw them into every nearby river one by one. Then bury the remaining things on an island in the wilderness where no one will pass by for ten years, so that you will never have anyone to stick to." Aoki Rei:

... …

What are these words!

It’s really coming to an end, but the extras will be longer, and there may be more ()

Then “The Infinite Live Diary of Ragdoll Cats” has been launched, and there are manuscripts saved, updated at nine o’clock every day, anyway, it’s just cats like this and that of.

Just that kind of cat - a bit stupid.

Chapter 105

When Gin finally settled a lot of things outside, he returned to the ward, only to see the unconscious person who should have been lying on the bed lying on the bedside, and Nishimiya Yuzhi, who was originally lying on the bedside, lying on the bed. Go up and take a nap.

That scene was very fascinating.

After confirming that Nishimiya Yuzhu was not beaten to death, Gin said: "Boss..." "

Woo, Gin——" Aoki Rei turned around and wanted to jump to hug him, but Nishimiya Yuzhu held his arm through the quilt. Silent for one second.

Gin: ...

This world is probably crazy. Nishimiya Tsukihi is crazy now, Aoki Rei has always been crazy, and he is also crazy, but it seems not as crazy as these people.

It was rare for Gin to be a normal person and he was speechless at this world. He really wanted to take out a cigarette and calm down on the spot. Unfortunately, this was a ward. Even if all the equipment had been unplugged, it was still a ward - Mom Yes, this world is so crazy.

"I'm going out." Unable to bear it, he still wanted to go out and have a cigarette.

"Wait." Aoki Ling called to him, "Where is Bourbon?"

"..." Gin paused.

He was wearing the black trench coat he usually wore, and his face was so cold. His green eyes were hidden under his silver hair, and his air pressure dropped horribly in almost an instant. It's like a very ferocious feline has been stepped on a minefield and is about to explode.

Gin lowered his eyes slightly, and did not look directly at Aomo Ling's face to show respect, but everyone could hear the reluctance in his words: "Your body..." "We have known each other for so many years, but we are still so unfamiliar

. ." Aomo Ling balled up the quilt on the bed and pillowed it, "I have some business with him."

Gin, whose blood pressure remained high, had a gloomy face and went out.

As soon as he left, Qingmu Ling no longer had to keep a straight face, she immediately softened up like a small animal, climbed onto the hospital bed with humiliation, opened the quilt and lay down: "Yueyue, don't ignore me." Nishimiya Yuexuan didn't

. Say something.

Aoki Ling thought of some of the questions she had just asked and didn't feel that she had said anything wrong, so she felt even more aggrieved.

"I'm still a child, I'm only...a few days old." He said in a dumb voice, saying shameless words, "I'm just curious about what's going on." Nishimiya Yuzhi:...What the hell are Rei Aoki asking

about

? ah!

He fully understood the various weird ideas that the other person had when he was a new life and had self-awareness. He also wanted to take on this responsibility and educate the children as a parent.

Then ten minutes ago, Aoki Ling took his hand and asked:

"How does it feel to do that kind of thing? I haven't experienced it yet. The system is disconnected every time and cannot share this part of the memory at all. His condition is okay Is it? Will the area of ​​negative distance contact be large? Will it be uncomfortable? Yueyue, are you really willing to be suppressed by others?"

Nishimiya Yuexiao listened for a while and automatically blocked half of the words.

So Aoki Rei continued: "Actually, if I wasn't lying in the hospital and my body was in so much pain, the first thing I would do would be to find someone..."

Nishimiya Yuehan reached out to cover his mouth, and half of his face was covered with a slap.

However, Qingmu Ling suppressed his wrist and easily folded his arm. He coughed a few times, his face was as pale as if he had been ill for a long time, his eyes and brows were full of energy, and he was in a happy mood: "Your strength is too weak." No need to use much force, Nishimiya Yuehu didn't resist in the first place, so it was very

easy He easily pinned the person down on the hospital bed. Aomo Ling knelt on the bed, and the metal machine under the bed creaked, complaining about the weight of the two of them.

"It's so cute." He looked at Nishimiya Yuezhen and said, "Don't resist, don't avoid, don't be afraid. How far can I go before you run away?"

Nishimiya Yuezhen: "..." So familiar, he teased Osamu Dazai received this kind of reaction when he played it.

Aoki Rei hugged the boy in front of her: "I'm kidding you, I don't want to die of vomiting blood halfway, I still want to play for seven days and seven nights."

Nishimiya Yuehu felt like he was being entangled by a meowing bad cat. . But this bad cat was raised by him, and it was even a certain side of him. It was so familiar, and the current survival situation of the bad cat was unknown, so his tolerance level skyrocketed.

As he babbled on, Nishimiya Yuezhen slowly raised a hand, put his palm on the other person's back, and touched him to express comfort.

In fact, by saying so many words, he was probably hiding his fear. He himself is greedy for the feeling of being alive. As a newly born consciousness, Aoki Rei is facing death before he has even experienced this world. How can he not be anxious and panicked?

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" He said in a coquettish voice, "I haven't won anyone yet, I'm so sad."

Nishimiya Yuehu pushed the person away.

"Gin is coming back, go ahead and toss him." He pulled the quilt and lay down peacefully, "I haven't slept for several days, and I can't sleep as well as you have for several days." "Oh." Aoki Ling

rubbed Rubbing his head, he lay obediently beside the bed and said, "Then you rest first."

Nishimong Yuexuan thought to himself, how could he sleep in this situation? On the surface, he closed his eyes and calculated what kind of things he was calculating based on his personality and system.

He was indeed very sleepy, and his physical condition was already very poor. Staying up late and repeatedly donating blood almost exhausted his entire body. This morning he didn't even want to move, but his brain was still functioning. At this moment, I was listening to other people talking, and suddenly I heard Aoki Ling mention Amuro Toru.

Something in his heart twitched slightly.

——He doesn’t stop him from going out to play, but some partners are very troublesome. He is a little afraid of hearing Aoki Ling leave one day because he was killed for being a sandwich biscuit.

He waited for Gin to leave, and for Aoki Ling to pounce on him, and finally slowly grabbed the opponent's hand:

"Gin is okay, but bourbon is really not allowed."

Aoki Ling: "..."

"Why do you think I'm looking for him? That’s what you mean!”

Quiet apartment.

When the twilight was dim, a few scattered footsteps could be heard, going up and down the stairs.

Toru Amuro came back around this time.

This is his latest place to stay, a very remote place with not very convenient transportation, but it is quiet and no one will disturb it - and it is very close to a drug production chain that he was investigating recently.

He took off his shoes, hung his coat aside, and then crossed the entrance. His body suddenly stiffened - there was someone in the house.

Toru Amuro almost immediately grasped the gun he carried with him and carefully leaned out half of his body.

"Bourbon -"

I saw a figure leaning up on the sofa. He was not very tall, but thinner, thinner and paler than before. He pulled on the armrest of the sofa and straightened up. Because he had a short haircut in the hospital not long ago, his hair had not yet been smoothed down. It was very hot and looked like he had just woken up.

Toru Amuro looked at this face several times in the past few days, but every time, he was lost in the endless darkness. Today, when he suddenly saw the lively, open-eyed and coquettish look, he felt a bit strange for a moment.

"Why are you here?" He relaxed silently, his right hand holding the gun lowered, and his left hand behind his back still held the dagger, "Cider, are you okay?" Aoki Ling did not answer the question,

only Leaning on the sofa: "I want to come and play with you. By the way - tell you some little secrets."

Amuro Toru looked even more nervous. He couldn't figure out how to let a seriously ill person slip out.

Fortunately, Aoki Ling herself was also very nervous. Her fingers on the sofa tightened and relaxed, and her round eyes were very wide. In the living room where the lights were not turned on, she looked like a sugar glider that was about to swoop over. .

Obviously this was not an illusion, he really let go of the sofa and ran over barefoot.

"I ran away secretly. I had to go back to the hospital after staying outside for three hours." He tilted his head and coughed a few times. There was no blood on his face. He looked cold, and he was only wearing a thin suit. black clothes.

Toru Amuro knew his habits, and it was normal for him to be hugged when meeting him.

It's just that today seems to be very special. After the stickers were finished, he was half pushed and half pushed to the sofa. Aoki Ling's cold fingers moved up along the hem of his clothes, and he hugged his waist tightly. He is shorter than him and has a small frame. From this posture, only the top of his hair can be seen, which is particularly fried due to the static electricity generated by the random movement.

"What I'm talking about seems to be a little bit important. Don't be scared." "

...You say it first."

Toru Amuro met his wet eyes and rationally told him that something was wrong, but he was inexplicably comforted emotionally.

He doesn't know why, but he would miss this person when Qingmuling fell ill and was in a coma, but now that he is awake, he feels that the relationship is better if the relationship is unfamiliar.

This look was so subtle. He remembered how much Gin was interested in Aoki Rei, and felt that it was acceptable for Aoki Rei to announce that they were together the next second.

"That gentleman, Boss, may be leaving."

Thumb thump.

Even though Toru Amuro had made all kinds of plans in his mind, he never expected that what he was going to say was this.

How should I react? Should you care about the boss's situation or should you remain silent? He was unusually confused.

He licked his lips repeatedly, rubbing the words on his tongue.

Then I heard Aoki Rei say:

"Actually, I want to rebel. No, I'm already on the road to rebellion. You can't find me after a while, so don't worry." Toru Amuro:...

!

It looked like his soul was split in two, both sides moving rapidly.

"You also know that I know the boss very well." Qingmu Ling still used that wet look in his eyes, and slightly innocently brushed the broken hair beside his ear, "The organization is in a big mess now. He doesn't want to take care of things anymore. He is preparing to Find a poor successor to deal with it."

Toru Amuro's CPU was about to burn out.

"You, wait, I, I haven't figured it out yet..."

"Amuro-kun. Bourbon." Aoki Rei held down the other person's struggling hand and said with a smile, "There is one last thing - - He thinks you are very suitable to take over - Hey, you look so bad." "

Are you okay? Don't scare me."

He shook her sincerely: "You are so capable and hardworking, you will definitely be qualified. To be honest, there are not many good people at the top of the organization. Belmode is not loyal, Gin is fine but he is not good at management, and the relationship between the other old people is not good. Although you have not yet deeply contacted the core of the organization, But it's really suitable."

It's very suitable...

Toru Amuro didn't even have the strength to make an expression, he was weak.

He, an undercover police officer, is so damn suitable.

I wanted to finish the last chapter but it wasn't finished that quickly.

Woohoo, I just finished the volume. I feel like there is still a lot of content to write (I feel like one hundred thousand words), but it’s so good.

Try to read it every day and finish writing it early.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 1.2K 111
Author: Shenquanyuan Alternate Title: 我靠馬甲成為百鬼之主 Summary: Huang Quanchuan Jiuyuan, a poor male high school student, signed up for the competition b...
5K 108 56
Alternative Title: 声优变身系统 Author: Insensitive to pain Summary: Ninety-Nine Lin, a special graduate of the Voice Actor Academy, was forced to bind the...
15.1K 451 115
Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimension, but my life fell into a countdown...
1.4K 61 17
Alternative Title: 我靠沙雕在二次元苟活 Author: Love Poems and the Sea Summary: He died. He traveled to the second dimension world, and the system told him tha...