Unusual Everyday Eeveelutions

Door sonictheforreal1243

Join Indigo, The Indigo and speedy Umbreon, Shift the Fast-hovering, Azure-furred Jolteon, Sean the Red Flare... Meer

Introductions
Cursed
Solids
Bleakness
Birthday Surprise
Alternate Versions
Forest Disappearance
Corruption Attack
Sickness
The Imposters
Gold Mines
Gold City
Frosty Adventures: Sea Blues
Frosty Adventures: Alone
Preview
Preview #2
Frosty Adventures: Winter Date Part 1
Frosty Adventures: Winter Date Part 2
A Lonely New Years
The Doctors Office
Melly's House
Purple's Interlude: Prologue
Purple's Interlude: The lab
Valentines Day: Yandere Melly (Neutral Ending)
Valentines Day: Yandere Melly (Yandere Ending)
Valentines Day: Yandere Melly (Good Ending)
Purple's Interlude: The recruitment
Purple's Interlude: The tower
Purple's Interlude: The Incident
Bored
Meeting Team Shooting Stars and Space Cousins
Blast n Flash and The Hunter
Kelly, the Greedy Princess

Golden Throne

7 1 0
Door sonictheforreal1243

Cast for this Chapter
Indigo
Mulberry
Larisa

Indigo: (What is this power?)

Indigo: ( It feels... good? Its hard to see in this darkness. I remember... fighting Larisa and Everything is empty now.... I can't hear my own thoughts...)

Indigo: (Have I.... became a part of the darkness?)

.........

In the real world.

Indigo dodged Larisa's attacks. He countered back by using shadow ball, but Larisa slapped the Shadow Ball back. The shadow hit one of the pillars beside Her. The attack causes it to fall down on Indigo.

SLAM

The Pillar crush Indigo. Indigo growled and broke the pillar by punching it. He threw some of the debris at Larisa using his tail. Then, he jumped in at her. Larisa avoided the incoming debris by using her phantom force. She hid in the shadows, creeping up on Indigo. Indigo scanned the room.

Indigo (100% Corruption): G̸̨͔͋͒ȓ̶̻͈͎̿̿r̶̜̉r̶͇̻͈̄ř̵͇̿̇͜r̸̡͉͒͘r̴̲͐͂̑!̸͍̜̇́͒ ̵̬̰͚́̋W̷̗̄́̏͜h̷̞̀ę̴̬̭̃ṛ̵̜̣̅̄ȅ̶̝͍ ̶͇͓̈a̸̩͋͑̈́r̵͓̞̈̚e̸̺̾ ̵͔͖̌͗y̸̗̦̍̌̽o̷̦̞̐͊ự̶̀̍?̵̨͔̾͝

Larisa popped out of the shadows and punches Indigo from behind.

Larisa: Surprise attack!

Her Phantom Force attack wasn't super effective against a dark type like Indigo.

Indigo countered back by using Shadow Ball.

Larisa was hit by the shadow ball.

Larisa: Hmpf.... not bad... I wonder if we can switch it to a traditional battle.

BATTLE START

What will Indigo do?

>Fight

Item

Pokemon

Run

What move will Indigo use?

>Crunch

Dark Pulse

Shadow Ball

Hyper Beam

Indigo (100% Corrupted) used Crunch

Larisa's Hp 19/181

Larisa used Shadow Ball

Its not very effective

Indigo's Hp: 176/206

What will Indigo (100% Corruption) do?

>FIGHT

ITEM

POKEMON

RUN

What move will Indigo (100% Corruption) use?

Crunch

Dark Pulse

>Shadow Ball

Hyper Beam

Indigo (100% Corruption) used Shadow Ball

Larisa's Hp: 0/181

Larisa fainted

Indigo has gained 1 exp

Battle end

Indigo's corruption faded away, reverting him back to normal.

Larisa: How!? Its impossible!

Indigo: Dark types are strong against Ghost types, which you forgot.

Larisa: Tch... Soilders! 

Queen Marigold III: Its pointless. We've defeated your gaurds. You're surrounded.

Mulberry, Indigo, and The Queen surrounded Larisa. 

Larisa had no choice but to escape.

Larisa: Fine.. You won. But i'll be back! AHAHAHAAH!

Larisa sharpened her claws and landed a deep cut on Indigo's Front-left leg. His leg began to bleed.

Indigo: Augh! Crap.... 

Larisa made her escape by descending into the shadows and escaping. Mulberry tried to chase her but the Queen stopped him.

Queen Marigold III: Don't. Its useless chasing after her now. Your friend needs care right now.

Indigo: I'm Augh! *huff* okay... ow...

Indigo leaned on the wall to support himself. 

Queen Marigold III: Mulberry, was it? Go to the bottom floor of the pyramid. There, you'll find the Infirmary. Take him there and have him treated.

Mulberry: On it! Come on Indigo, I'll carry you!

Mulberry carried Indigo to the Infirmary that was at the bottom floor.

After Indigo got his leg patched up, They returned back to the throne room and talked with the Queen.

Mulberry: Well, that was unexpected.

Indigo: Truly.

Queen Marigold III: I apologize for what had happen. This is the first time this incident has occurred.

Indigo: It's alright. Now what about her guards?

Queen Marigold III: I've examined them when you went to the infirmary, they appeared to be puppets.

Mulberry: So we were fighting walking wood then.

Queen Marigold III: Precisely.  She is what subjects call her the Crimson Puppeteer.

Indigo: So Larisa has the ability to create puppets and control other 'mons.

Queen Marigold III: It seems like I let my guard down... Indigo and Mulberry. Name your prize.

The Queen offered them a reward for saving the kingdom.

Indigo: Uh... Do you have anything you want to get Mulberry?

Mulberry: No.. I thought I would be better if you have it.

Indigo: ... I know... Queen Marigold III, can "this prize" recall memories?

Queen Marigold III: No. But this prize can release "untapped powers"

Mulberry: We'll take it then.

Queen Marigold III: Good.

The Queen reached her hand out.

Queen Marigold III: Place your paws on my hands.

Mulberry and Indigo place one paw on one hand. They felt power surging through their body as if weight on them was released.

Indigo: Thank you your highness!

Mullberry: Thank you your highness!

Queen Marigold III: You're welcome.. as heroes of this kingdom, I hereby grant you permission to enter the kingdom at free will. The gates will be closed. However, You should be able to access it.

Mulberry: Thank you.. Say Indigo, why don't we head back home?

Indigo: Yeah, lets go.

Queen Marigold: I have an easier way for you to return back. I'll teleport you all back to the outside world. Off you go!

The Queen used her magic and Teleported Indigo and Mulberry back to the village. It was sunset by the time they've returned. Indigo and Mulberry returned back to base and talked about what happened.

30 minutes later

Indigo was standing at the gate as he prepared to leave. Mulberry went with him to say goodbye.

Mulberry: Well kid, You're a great fellow explorer.

Indigo: Thank you! I've had fun on this adventure, but I got to return back home.

Mulberry: We should go on more adventures. L.M.E.S member.

Indigo: Hehehe Alright. Goodbye Mulberry!

Mulberry: Goodbye Indigo!

Indigo walks away from the village and straight to his home.

End of chapter

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.1K 124 14
Ivy the glaceon has attended the same school district all her life, so she knows every Pokémon around. She's a bit prickly--well, maybe more than a b...
4.8K 56 31
A story of a bunch of Eeveelutions that go to school full of other eevee and eeveelutions with normal, shiny, and different colorings. It will be fro...
8.2K 89 13
So uhh... this is a story where Speed have Henry's abilities Pokemon belongs to Nintendo and Game Freak Characters belong to PKM-150 Art belongs to...
75.8K 1.6K 40
A flareon with a horrible past, meets a lonely glaceon. glaceon has trouble showing emotions to the other pokemon around her. flareon has been throug...