𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 ━...

By Softiee_Mochi

┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁️ A twist of fate occurs when two peculiar boys enter Binna's world. One asserts to be her son, whil... More

PLAYLIST
i. Quiet
ii. Golden hero
iii. Misunderstanding
iv. Sincere apologies
v. Silenced voice
vi. Momma's boy
vii. Drama
viii. Confession
ix. The heart
x. Traitor
xi. Super shy
xii. Impossible love
xiii. Sad tears
xiv. Two words, one finger
xv. Love song
xvi. Love kiss
xvii. Breaking down
xviii. In the night
xix. After the day
xx. The future

YOU NEVER KNOW

2.9K 99 8
By Softiee_Mochi

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❛ *•.¸♡ YOU NEVER KNOW ♡¸.•* ❜

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

TWINKLING WATERMELON FANFICTION
ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ʙʏ Softiee_Mochi

HA YI-CHAN X OC

;- °Sypnosis ꒱🖇
"Original family disappointment"

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Yoon Binna, a young woman with a heart full of resilience and a past paved with hardship, has always yearned for a life she could call her own. Separated from her mother at a tender age, Binna shoulders the immense responsibility of caring for her deaf and mute twin sister, Cheong-ah.

In a world that labels Binna as an outcast, her exceptional beauty and intelligence only serve to heighten the divide between her and others. As the only one capable of speaking, Binna finds her voice silenced by Lim Ji-mi, the enigmatic lady of the house who mysteriously took over their lives when their mother vanished. Forbidden from using sign language, the sisters rely on a shared notebook to communicate their thoughts and dreams.

Enduring different forms of suffering, Binna and Cheong-ah are both subjected to the torment inflicted by Mrs. Lim. Amidst their collective pain, a twist of fate occurs when two peculiar boys enter Binna's world. One asserts to be her son, while the other mysteriously intertwines his life with hers, regardless of her attempts to resist his captivating ways. Their paths intertwine relentlessly, eventually leading Binna to succumb to his charms.

Author's note;

I'm not so sure how this is all going to end but what I do know is that I probably won't finish writing this story or maybe I will, who knows? 🤷‍♀️

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this story and stay until the end! 🍉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 13.8K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
1.1M 40.6K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
752K 27.8K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
2.4K 120 7
two from the same world, but meet in another fall in love. switching the future on the way.