Alpha's Queen!

Galing kay Logan-Kenway

My 2nd Charlotte Flair Story! Enjoy! Higit pa

Chapter 0: Info!
Chapter 1: Back at The Rumble!
Chapter 2: Fan Meet & Greet!
Chapter 3: A Battle of Words!
Chapter 4: A Day Together!
Chapter 5: Day At The Beach!
Chapter 6: Valentine's Day!
Chapter 7: Our Future!
Chapter 8: Getting Prepared!
Chapter 9: Elimination Chamber!
Chapter 10: Celebrating! (18+)
Chapter 11: New Plan!
Chapter 12: Not So Sure Now!
Chapter 13: To Make You Happy!
Chapter 14: Time In LA!
Chapter 15: Wrestlemania Hollywood!
Chapter 16: Ashley's Birthday! (18+)
Chapter 17: England! We're Here!
Chapter 18: Closure!
Chapter 19: Back On RAW!
Chapter 20: Date Night!
Chapter 21: Logan Kenway Vs Finn Balor!
Chapter 22: New Home!
Chapter 24: Logan Kenway VS Damian Priest!
Chapter 25: Everything Will Be Okay!
Chapter 26: The Queen, The Alpha & The Boy!
Chapter 27: Putting a Bun in Her Oven! {Short - 18+}
Chapter 28: Kenway & Styles Vs Priest & Balor!
Chapter 29: A Fun Day Today!
Chapter 30: Backlash!

Chapter 23: An Up & Down Day!

573 27 6
Galing kay Logan-Kenway

=========================

Logan and Ashley are getting ready to make the move, they have everything already sorted, the keys in hand, the truck rented to take them to Orlando, everything is all sorted and ready to go, they still have a little while till the move though, Logan didn't really want to move on the weekend then go and face Damian Priest for the WWE title on Monday, see because today's Friday, their packing today then tomorrow they have an appointment to go to, their doctor wants to see them as soon as possible, of course that's got them both a little nervous but their adults and can deal with whatever get's thrown at them, together.

Ashley: This feels strange...

Logan looked up to Ashley as they are packing up the living room stuff, only the things they aren't using, next week, Wednesday they have their friends coming by to help out with the move, that's how lucky they are, their friends are willing to come to Charlotte North Carolina to help them move to Orlando Florida.

Ashley: ... We've lived here for years. I don't want to lose the memories.

She said with a cute pout and smile, Logan chuckled as he didn't either but there's not much point in them living her no more, his family's moving to Florida to retire and Ashley's had enough with her father, her siblings live closure to Florida then they do to them now, then there's all their friends, it just makes more sense.

Logan: We won't forget them. We'll just be making new ones somewhere else to add to the old ones we made here.

Ashley smiled to him, she loves how positive he is now, other then that panic a little while ago about them having a baby thing, he's been her light in the tunnel, it's kind of worked out perfectly though, when he's been worrying or panicking about something, Ashley's been cool minded but when she's been worrying or panicking, Logan's been the level headed one.

Ashley: Maybe we could add to the memories...

Logan taped up the box he was packing as Milo sat and watched them on the couch, he knew their moving, well, he probably didn't but he'll love the new place, the back yard is massive, plus they've talked about getting him a friend as well as a baby, things are going to be busy for them in the next few months, however, none of that mattered because Logan looked to Ashley and saw the little smile on her face as she toyed with something in her hands.

Ashley: ... You know? For old time's sake.

Logan knew what she was talking about and didn't need much convincing, he just nodded to her, making his wife smile then take his hand and lead the way back upstairs to their bedroom, Milo just huffed as he went to fall back to sleep, this has been a recurring thing for him these past couple weeks now, he's used to seeing his mommy and daddy disappear up stairs, as soon as they made it into their soon to be former bedroom, Ashley tried to spin them around so Logan fell to the bed on his back but Logan was quicker and pushed her down first, making him be on top.

Logan: You know what will be funny? If we ruin the bed before we leave.

Ashley chuckled to him as his hand slowly roamed down to her thigh, she pulled him into a kiss as they got to work trying to build their family more and more, sure they love Milo and their family's but they need this, they need this so badly right now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is a nerve racking day for Logan and Ashley because they've been called to their doctor for a "As soon as possible" appointment, those can never really be good, although their both trying to keep positive thoughts, while trying to get this over with as soon as they can, which is why they got dressed pretty quickly and got into the car with Logan driving, Ashley was too nervous to drive, she wouldn't say it but Logan can tell.

Logan: Ready?

Logan asked snapping her out of her thoughts, neither of them want to be told their the reason they still aren't pregnant yet, even their friends know it doesn't usually take this long, especially with them both in as great physical condition as they are, not to mention Ashley made sure to mark her most opportune moments on her calendar, with all of that on their minds though, Ashley still managed to send the love of her life a small smile...

... They made sure to get coffee this morning, never go a day without caffeine in their line of work, it's a dream savour for them, but when she nodded to him, putting her cup in the holder, Logan started the car, back out the drive way and took her hand in his, only letting go on the way to change gears which wasn't too often thanks to the traffic, it's not usually this bad in Charlotte but it seemed like today is just going to be one of those days for them.

Ashley: It's like they know we're freaking out.

Logan chuckled to her as he kissed the back of her hand, no one is hating this moment more then Ashley, she's wanted to be a mother for a while now, Logan freaking out about it a few weeks back scared her, she did think for a second that she'd never be a mother, but then his sister Amanda talked some sense into him and then Logan found peace with his father, now they talk to each other nearly every other day.

Logan: I just feels like it's taking longer. Try to relax.

Ashley did as she let out a soft sigh, Logan tried to do everything he can from little kisses to the back of her to his thumb gently rubbing over where he'd leave a kiss, either way, she loved that he's in for this as much as she is now, not that he never was but then he freaked out, but now, he's 100% in and together they will have a family.

Ashley: Okay, let's do this.

Logan smiled as they got out the now parked car and walked into the building, it's the longest walk they've ever taken, well, for Logan it is, Ashley still thinks that the walk down the aisle towards him was longer, you'd think after the first 2 she'd be confident about getting married but deep down she knew that Logan was going to be the last one, lucky number three, the third time lucky.

Doctor: Mr and Mrs Kenway.

Logan got used to her using his name more and more recently, she's pissed at her dad for keeping going back to Wrestling, she hates the idea of him getting hurt but he doesn't seem to care, she's also a little pissed at the wrestling promotion, AEW, All Elite Wrestling for aiding her dad in this pursuit.

That was a different story though, right now she was so scared to go in there, she just stared at the doctor till Logan snapped her out of it by holding his hand out to her, she looked up to see him already standing there, with that smile on his face, she can tell he's worried as well but she loves the face he's trying to hide it to make her happy, in the end, she took his hand, stood up and hugged his arm as best she could, if they get into this room and the Doctor tells them that nothing wrong and they worried about all this for nothing, she's going to be pissed, overwhelmed with joy but also pissed for making them freak out like this.

Doctor: Okay, so you want to know why your not pregnant yet?

The Doctor asked while looking through the file she has on them, she's not their usual doctor, their usual Doctor is actually moving his practice to Miami to be closure to his daughter and grandson, sure it's not Orlando but it's not all too far, so their going to be sticking with him, they are still hoping they can get some insight into what's going on here with the,

Doctor: ... Honestly, it's not good news...

The Doctor looked to Ashley when she said that making her heart drop, Logan did his best and held her hand but he can only do so much, this isn't what Ashley wanted to hear, she wanted to be told that they'd be able to have a happy family, sure they can adopt but that's not the same as actually having your own child, so before Ashley let the waterworks flow, Logan pulled her into a side hug, sure the Doctor didn't say it was her fault but she looked to her when she said what she did, making it pretty clear.

Doctor: ... It's a case we've never seen before. Your eggs are perfectly health and your womb is in top condition, but, well... to put it bluntly, his sperm can't find your eggs. Their in there, but they're hiding.

Logan was a little confused, does that actually mean it's his fault or her's, either way for Ashley it didn't matter, it still meant the same result, their not able to have a kid of their own, that's all that matters to her right now, it's irrelevant who's fault it is, also if they find out who's fault it actually is, that could drive a wedge between them and that's not what she wants to happen.

 Ashley: So what now? Is there anything we can do?

Ashley asked while wiping away her stray tears, Logan's hand quickly took her's again though once she had, she's not sure if that's for her sake or his, Logan wouldn't show it because he always tries to be the strong one, but really he's hurting inside, that horrible aching feeling you get in your gut, he's feeling that, he's not sure if it's heartbreak or what but he's just as upset about this as his wife is.

Doctor: Actually, there is one thing I think you can both benefit from. You of course have adoption but if I can, I would like to run something by the both of you first before you make any decisions...

Ashley nor Logan expected to hear that but they shared a look and it wouldn't hurt to hear her out, honestly their already thinking about adoption options and they aren't even out of the room yet, so once Logan gave his small nod, Ashley gave a bigger nod to the Doctor making her smile with a releaved look on her face.

Doctor: ... Great, this is of course something that your regular Doctor can sort out for you, but it's a relatively new procedure, well, it's more unknown then new but it's called Vitro Fertilization...

This filled them both with a little bit of hope as they looked to each other again while the Doctor went over to her personal bag and pulled out what looked like another file, only this one is much thinner then the one she was reading about them, which was saying a lot because their file only had a small amount inside it, but it was Logan that took the file when she handed it too them, Ashley peaking over his shoulder.

Doctor: ... Basically they'll take your working eggs, combine them with your working sperm and put it back where they got your egg from, so where you two are having issue's with them finding each other. I think this is exactly what you both need.

Logan and Ashley couldn't help the smiles on their faces, because it's not like their stuff is faulty or doesn't work, they just can't find each other, this way they will be introduced and they won't be able to miss each other, also Ashley will be able to grow the baby herself, sure that's not all that matters but to most women, that's the most magical part of having a baby, a magical part neither of them want to miss out on.

Logan: I honestly don't know what to say.

Neither did Ashley as they both just looked to each other, happy tears now replaced the sad ones for Ashley while she could see Logan brewing his own happy one's, they are so happy right now they just needed to share a quick kiss, they will finally have a baby and they don't need to be worried about "if they?" or "won't they?" questions running through their minds anymore.

Doctor: It's this sort of moment where I love my job.

They both chuckled to her as she smiled to the now happy couple, Ashley and Logan went into the room feeling nothing but dread and panic, that only increased when she said that she doesn't have good news, now they have this golden ticket in their hands, something they never even knew existed till right now and they love every second of it...

=========================

{To Be Continued!}

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

22.4K 474 7
My Celebrity Harem Story! Enjoy!
11.6K 491 10
My 2nd Elizabeth Olsen Story! Enjoy!
27.1K 672 14
This Is My 3rd Alexa Bliss & My 1st Hailee Steinfeld Story! Enjoy!
4.6K 232 5
My First Alexandra Daddario Story!