Chapter 15: Wrestlemania Hollywood!

===========================

It's time for the biggest Sporting event in the WWE to take place, the city of Los Angeles is buzzing while many of the talent for tonight are getting ready, tonight though isn't just a big night for Logan but it's also the return of an old friend of his.

Logan: So, they cleared you?

Logan asked while he sat with Duncan, Colby, Drew and Stephan, Drew and Stephan have a Triple Threat IC match tonight against Gunter while Duncan is just here to support Thea, she's ring side for when Legado del Fantasma take on the Judgement Day in a 6 man tag match, Rhea and Thea ringside, that match is before Ashley's and Gio's, Rhea however has a RAW Women's title match tomorrow night against Bianca in the co-Main Event.

Duncan: Yep, I'll be back in action on RAW.

Logan liked that since he will be on RAW after tonight, maybe they could build up a story together, they've never actually gone one on one before, honestly the only time they actually shared a ring is when they had the Tag Team going, The Alpha's Juggernaut was quiet unstoppable back in the day, that ended around about when The Authority was going on.

Duncan: So who's winning the IC title?

Duncan asked Drew and Stephan, they all asked if Logan's winning his match tonight but Logan has refused to tell anyone, even little Elliot who is front row tonight to see his Alpha bring down the Head of the Table, well he hopes Logan will anyway, Drew told them that Gunter's winning, apparently there's talks of him breaking Logan's record of 500+ days as IC Champion, Logan didn't mind, records are made to be broken, at least his names still on the list of Intercontinental Champions in the first place anyway, most can't even say that.

Eventually the girls joined them Gio is nervous, this will be the first time she will win the title in an out right match up, the last time she cashed in her briefcase, Ashley told her to relax though, Ashley's excited about her future with Logan, next week for them is a busy one though, tonight they have Wrestlemania, Monday Logan's scheduled to be on RAW, then Wednesday is Ashley's birthday then on Thursday, their getting on a flight to England for Logan to get some reconciliation with his father.

All of them are happy for Logan and his desire to fix himself for Ashley, their potential future family as well, Logan likes the idea of them both being retired one day with little mini them's running around, it just seems that every time it comes to thinking about it, he also panic's worried if he'll do it right or not, it's not really anyway to live...

=========================

(I struggled to find Gif's that would work for this match-up so it's all words, blame Wattpad for the silly 3mb maximum gif size)

The Smackdown Women title match has actually gone down nicely, Liv Morgan against Charlotte Flair isn't something they've had often over the years so it's a nice change of pace, they didn't know though that Charlotte is planning to take a couple of years away from the business, so when she manged to get Liv in the figure-4 it seemed all but over.

Liv held on though, selling the pain of the move as the ref waited to see if she'd call it quits, Liv kept it together though, that was until Charlotte bridge into the figure-8, everyone thought that it was over, but instead, Liv used her hands to push her own body up taking away the pressure from the submission, Liv managed to roll over causing Charlotte to break the hold.

The crowd continued to cheer as both women got to their feet, only Charlotte with her back to Liv, Charlotte used the ropes to stand up, allowing Liv to run at her and hit ObLIVion for the second time tonight...