Chapter 10: Celebrating! (18+)

=========================

Logan and Dwayne had to be helped up from the floor and Logan looked more run down then the much bigger of the two, Dwayne was able to keep himself up but Logan's left foot was really giving him so grief and he had both his arms around two guys helping him to his right foot.

Dwayne: You okay?

Logan nodded to him as Logan moved to be able to stand up by himself, he was limping on his left foot but at this point he can go one with it, he's never tore or ruptured his heel but it's just been a bother for him.

Logan: Yeah, some ice and rest. It'll be fine, what about you old man?

Logan patted Dwayne on his back as they both stumbled through the corridors of the arena heading towards the medical room, Dwayne's not as bad as Logan but he still needs a little patching up.

Dwayne: Easy with the old man stuff. I can still kick your ass.

Dwayne put his right arm around Logan and Logan rested his left arm on his shoulder as Dwayne was able to holding Logan up long enough to let him rest his left foot.

Logan: Apparently not.

They both chuckled and got to the medical room where Logan moved to sit on the bed, his legs dangling off, Dwayne sat on a chair nearby while he told the doctor to check him over, Logan hissed in pain when the doctor checked on his left foot and Logan hoped to get some good news.

Doctor: Well, there's no bruising or swelling. So I'll wrap it with an ice pack and you'll have to keep an eye on it.

Logan nodded as he and Dwayne made small talk, even the doctor joined them once or twice changing the vibe in the room to laughs and smiles, he wasn't do though because he did have an ache on his right side, so he told the doctor and he lifted his right arm about his head, Logan let out a groan again this time a bruise was clear.

Doctor: Well, this one's different...

Logan and Dwayne watched as the doctor started to press around the bruise trying to see what was going on, Logan has a good idea when he got it but couldn't be sure, they put each other through hell so it could have formed at any point during the near hour match.

Doctor: ... There's only so much I can do from here but I'll do the same with your foot. Ice pack and wrap it up, it should disappear withing a couple of days with some rest on it's own.

Logan nodded again and the doctor wrapped his midsection up while Dwayne held the ice pack on his ribs, Logan got wrapped up then giving the all clear to leave, he wasn't however giving the clear to wrestle for at least the next week or so but Logan could already see that, the doctor then turned his attention to Dwayne which didn't take as long, all Dwayne got was an ice pack to his left shoulder.

The duo then left the Medical room and Dwayne helped Logan hop to his locker room then needed to disappear, he wanted to catch the last flight out and get back home before having to dash to Smackdown on Friday.

Logan walked into his locker room and let out a small pained yell as Ashley attached herself to him hugging him worried that he got hurt but then realised she's the one who just hurt him.

Ashley: Oh, sorry.

Logan caught himself and stood up as she was about to pull away but Logan didn't let her, he needed this hug right now, all of his body is hurting and this hug is making him feel better.

Logan: It's okay, just don't let go.

Ashley chuckled to him and hugged him as tightly and carefully as she possibly could, Logan closed his eyes and sighed enjoying the standing cuddle, Amanda and Becky watched with smiles till Logan eventually opened his eyes and saw them still sitting there.