The Forgotten Story (One Piec...

By ZaneSane8

Y/N L/N is a character that didn't appear in the original One Piece series. But what if he did and we just do... More

Character Bio
Prologue: The Lost Kingdom's Remnants
The Lost Kingdom's Remnants II
Chapter 1: The Revolutionaries
Chapter 2: Alabasta
Chapter 3: Paths Crossed
Chapter 4: Portgas D. Ace
Chapter 5: A Strange Encounter
Chapter 7: Y/N's Goal
Chapter 8: The Man With a Bountiless Wanted Poster!

Chapter 6: Truth Unveiled

469 18 2
By ZaneSane8

- "Talking"

- 'Thinking'

- Narration
-----------------------------------------------------------

-- With Y/N --

Y/N is currently sitting on a crate in the corner of the bustling public market.

Y/N: That was close.

Y/N closes his eyes and relives the encounter that happened a few minutes ago.

Few minutes earlier...

After he bid farewell to Tashigi, Y/N made his way to the market.

Since he already ate back at the restaurant, the next thing to do is to buy all the necessites he needed and resupply like he wanted earlier.

Then he'll talk to the Alabasta rebels. That's Y/N's goal for now.

Y/N spent a short while to purchase everything that he needed.

After making sure everything is in order, he took a look at a map that he recently bought.

Y/N needed to meet with the rebels as soon as possible. The only problem is he didn't know where their hideout is located.

Y/N: Should I just ask someone?

Y/N said to himself before gently talking to a citizen nearby.

Y/N: Excuse me, can I ask where the rebels hideout is?

The citizen looked at Y/N with an annoyed expression on his face.

Citizen: I don't know anything. I'm busy. Go ask someone else.

The citizen said before immediately departing, not even giving Y/N a chance to reply.

Y/N just sighed and shook his head.

Y/N: Let's just continue asking.

So, Y/N continued talking to any citizen he sees that seemed knowledgeable and he inquired about the hideout's location.

Y/N's efforts were in vain.

Every one of them seemed apprehensive and avoided talking to him about the subject.

They either ignore him saying...

Citizen: You're just a visitor right? Do yourself a favor and not meddle with our country's affair.

Or...

Citizen: I don't know anything. I'm sorry.

They'll be like the guy he asked the first time earlier.

Y/N: This is really taking a toll on my energy. I dislike talking to so many people at once. Why can't they just be cooperative and tell me where it is?

As an introverted individual, conversing with strangers one after another isn't really Y/N's strong point.

In fact every conversation he had until now were purely because he needed to do it.

He talked to Tashigi to have the marines aware of the situation and to make them help Y/N indirectly if ever the rebellion starts.

And now he just wants information on the rebels' hideout. It should have been an easy task if the citizens just cooperated.

Y/N: Maybe they really didn't know.

Y/N let out another sigh.

Y/N: Should I just use it?

Y/N pondered.

Getting such information shoudn't really been that hard for Y/N. In fact it's one of the things he's good at.

Y/N looked down as he held out his hand.

A barely visible dark smoke start swirling in around his hand. Along with it, an extremely ominous aura starts to envelope Y/N's body.

This is his ability. The ability to manipulate his presence however he want. He successfully completed every mission assigned to him back in the Revolutionary Army thanks to this ability.

Y/N: I just wanted to try extracting information the old fashioned way. I didn't really want to use my ability unless I really have to. But I guess I have no choice huh?

Y/N looked at his palm, the dark smoke slowly disappeared and the ominous aura no longer existed.

Y/N: I'll only use my ability on someone who certainly knows about the rebels' location.

And just as when Y/N was contemplating on who to use his ability on, a loud voice entered his ears.

Vendor: Hey, mister!

Turning his head to the side, it seems that a bald headed vendor called out to him.

The vendor was wearing a rather expensive looking suit and his missing teeth is replaced by a few golden ones.

Y/N started walking towards the said vendor.

As soon as the vendor notices Y/N walking towards his stand, his brown greasy lips curled up into a wide smile.

His rotten and broken teeth covered in golden grillz are in full display and it's enough to make a person's stomach curl in disgust. He starts to greet Y/N.

Vendor: Welcome dear customer! You seem a bit distraught. You know, I'm quite famous around this part and... *winks at Y/N* people always come to me for help.

Y/N's eyes fell on what the vendor is selling. It's mostly antiques and some swords in golden scabbards and other assortments of expensive looking objects placed on the vendor's table.

Y/N: What are you selling?

Vendor: Oh those are just displays. What I sell is actually a hundred times better.

The vendor grinned. His ugly face looking straight at Y/N.

Vendor: You're looking for the rebels' hideout correct?

Y/N: That's right. How did you know?

Vendor: Of course I would know. You've been going out and about asking these peasants about it after all.

Y/N's eyebrows slightly twitched at the vendor's choice of words but only for a moment as he keeps his eyes on the vendor's table.

Y/N: I see.

The vendor grinned at Y/N's seemingly interested reply.

Vendor: I can tell you about it. For a price.

Y/N: How much?

Vendor: 100,000 berries.

Y/N: What? A hundred thousand?

Y/N shrugged.

Y/N: Okay sure.

Y/N then pulled out his wallet.

The vendor grinned even wider after seeing it.

Vendor: 'Hah! What a fool! To think he just agreed to my price without a second thought. This is the easiest hundred thousand ever.'

The vendor waited in anticipation as Y/N pulled out a big amount of money from his wallet.

You can also see excessive amount of saliva trailing down the vendor's lips as he sees Y/N's hand reach out to offer him the money.

Vendor: Pleasure doing business with you... peasant.

And just as when he's about to take the money from Y/N...

THUD!!!

Y/N grabbed the vendor's head and violently smashes it towards the table's hard surface. The antiques and rusted weapons was knocked away while some collided into the vendor's face.

Y/N's cold voice cut through the chaos.

Y/N: Do you think I'm an idiot?

He pressed the vendor's face against the table, the splinters and broken glass digging into the man's skin.

Vendor: W-what do you mean?

The vendor can barely manage a reply as his previously already ugly face become even more hideous.

The countless cuts on his face accumulated and causes it to bleed profusely.

Y/N: If there's anything I hate the most, it's people like you. You're disgusting.

Y/N's words chilled the air as dark smoke began to swirl around him. An ominous aura enveloped his being, creating an atmosphere that sent shivers down the vendor's spine. Y/N's eyes, devoid of emotion, locked onto the quivering man beneath him.

Y/N: Taking advantage of the weak. Subjecting them into discrimination and even manipulating them into giving you whatever they have left.

Vendor: W-what are you saying?

Y/N: I've been wondering why they wouldn't tell me anything. You're the reason right? Why the citizens are witholding information from others. Tell me!

Y/N tightened his grip on him.

Vendor: Y-you're right. I wanted... to monopolize the information while the rebellion... is taking place.

Y/N: With the rebels preparing for war and the citizens' distrust to the king, they wouldn't have anyone else to turn to. That leaves only Crocodile, the one who single handedly took out a pirate crew.

Y/N violently grabbed the vendor's collar and pulled him over, making him look deep into his eyes.

Y/N: Tell me, why isn't Crocodile apprehending you yet?

Vendor: I... I work for him. I signed a contract to give him half of my shares in exchange for his protection.

Y/N: Where is he right now?

Vendor: A-At the Rainbase... in his casino.

Y/N: And the rebels?

Vendor: T-The rebels are at Katorea. They were previously situated at Yuba but they left since the rain powder incident.

Y/N twisted his hand and clenched the vendor's collar.

Y/N: Starting from now, atone for your sins. Find the people you took advantage of, give back what you took then turn yourself in.

Y/N ordered coldly, his sheer voice carrying a certain amount of authority that any normal person can't resist.

The vendor could barely manage a nod with his head, worsening his wound.

Y/N then lets go of his grip on the vendor as he roughly shove him back to his shop.

The vendor's eyes are now lifeless and dull. With dried tears visible on his face.

Y/N: I'll take care of Crocodile. You and him will spend your time together in prison.

And as Y/N finishes his sentence, a movement in his peripheral vision made him turn around.

He notices a guy staring at him from a distance.

With a dumb look on his face.

A guy wearing a strawhat.

And as their gazes met, both of their eyes flashes a glint of recognization.

It only lasted for a second.

As Y/N realizes the situation before turning himself back to normal.

The dark smoke swirling around him dissipated and the heavy atmosphere vanished in an instant.

And before anyone can realize it, Y/N's nowhere to be seen.

However, the effect of his ability was still etched deep inside the vendor's mental and physical state.

Since even though Y/N already left, the vendor's body is still visibly shaking.

With trembling legs, the vendor stood up and starts to fulfill Y/N's command.

He starts calling the customers he once took advantage of forming a line in front of his shop.

The vendor then bowed deeply with his overly fat body before admitting his crimes.

Naturally, this incites a negative reaction from the victims as they each gave the vendor a piece of their mind.

Y/N observing this situation simply sighed in relief for successfully apprehending such individual before looking over to the place the strawhat guy once stood.

He caught a glimpse of the guy's back running towards the direction of the restaurant Y/N went to earlier.

Y/N: I need some time to think.

Y/N said to himself as he walk over to the corner of the market before sitting down on a crate.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 2.3K 40
(Y/N) is a wind man, he ate the Kuki-Kuki no mi. He finds himself in a complicated situation but gets rescued by a rubber man with a straw hat in ret...
24.7K 798 10
Y/n is the little brother of Monkey D. Luffy and the both of them always dreamed of become pirates, except Luffy wanted to be the King of Pirate. Y...
115K 4.2K 57
Luffy time travels to the past. Can he change the fate of his loved ones or will he fail them again? Let's read the story to find out what happened t...
5.8K 122 22
โ”Šโœง*๏ฝก โœฏโ”Šโ˜ชโ‹†โœง*๏ฝก โ”Š แด‹แด‡ษดษขษด๊œฑแด›แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ษชษด๊œฐแด€แดแดแดœ๊œฑ แด„แดœส€๊œฑแด‡แด… แด˜ษชส€แด€แด›แด‡ แด€๊œฑ สœแด‡ ษช๊œฑ แด‹ษดแดแดกษด ๊œฐแดส€ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด€ส€ษชษดแด‡๊œฑ, ๊œฑแด‡แด›๊œฑ ๊œฑแด€ษชสŸ ษดแด‡xแด› แด›แด สŸแดœ๊œฐ๊œฐส แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด›ส€แด€แดก-สœแด€แด›๊œฑ ส™แดœแด›. - - - - แดกษชสŸสŸ สœแด‡ ๊œฐ...