Listen To My Stupid Heart โ™ก

Oleh imaginesnher

"Arini, I have told you this for hundred times and I'm telling you again. I don't love you, will never love y... Lebih Banyak

โค
Listen To My Stupid Heart ๐Ÿ’•
Characters & Aesthetics
1. The First Meet ๐Ÿ˜Œ
2. A Real And Rare Stupid ๐Ÿ˜’
3. Math Tutor ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿซ
4. He Believes Me
5. Yeh Mausam Ki Baarish ๐ŸŒง๐Ÿ’™
6. Abh yeh Anubhav kyun ๐Ÿคจ
7. His Jealousy Makes Her Cry
8. First Kiss โ™ก
9. Behen Toh Bilkul Nhi!! ๐Ÿ™…โ€โ™‚๏ธ
10. Red Day ๐Ÿ”ด
11. Gussa Out Of Control ๐Ÿ’€
12. Best Friends ๐Ÿ’
13. Farewell ๐Ÿต
14. That Angry With Me?
15. Missing Each Other
16. Tum Jahan Main Wahan ๐Ÿ˜ป
17. First Day Of College
18. Accident?
19.Bus๐ŸšRide
20. Freshers Party ๐Ÿฅณ
21. Secret Kiss ๐Ÿคซ
22. Ragging?!
23. Friends With Karan?
24. Crazy in Love?
25. College Trip
26. Truth And Dare Went Wrong โŒ
27. Don't Leave Me
28. Arini is Safe
29. Amusement Park ๐ŸŽ 
30. Confession
32. Library Kiss๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ’ž
33. Jelly Jelly Shrey ๐Ÿ˜ค
34.'Hum' Zindagi Bharke liye๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒป
35. Teasing ๐Ÿ˜†
36. Karva Chauth
37. Girlfriend hi hai ๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธ
38. Diwali Date ๐Ÿช”
39. Bhabi Knows
40. Sick
41. Cuts
42. Reality
43. The Call
44. Finding The Truth
45. The Stunt
baat karo mujhse koi
46. Love You Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
47. Karan
48. A Good Day
49. Lizard Between Our Kiss
50.Bromance b/w AnuShrey?
51. Finally A Job
52. Will You Marry Me? ๐Ÿ’—
53. Mehendi ๐Ÿ’š
54. Family's Love
55. Shaadi ๐ŸŒผ
56. Ant Bhala Toh Sabh Bhala โœจ
57. First Night
Epilogue
THANK YOU
Bonus 1
Bonus 2
Bonus 3
new book

31. His Stupid Only ๐Ÿง

3.4K 253 31
Oleh imaginesnher

Happy diwali to my pyaare pyaare readers ❤❤❤

Happy reading 🌻🌻

Author's pov:

Closing her eyes, Arini felt a rough lips moving on her soft ones. She didn't know how the thoughts were working inside of her brain, her anything felt to not be in her control anymore.

She moaned in his mouth, when he bite her lower lip to enter inside her mouth. He explored her mouth while cupping her face in his palms carefully. Arini was trembling.

All ready the confession was shocking to her and this kiss made the situation more intense for her. With shaky hands, she held her collar.

Shrey moved closer to her body, pressed her to the wall more making the kiss deeper. " I love you....love you alot" He said in between the kiss. Her stomach got ticklish feeling hearing him. She dared not to look or say anything.

But the kiss wasn't coming to an ending. Arini tapped on Shrey's chest telling him to stop when she was out of breath , in reaction Shrey held her palm with his one hand but still didn't stop the kiss.

"Shre.... sh... " She tried to speak, " I can't.... can't breath.. "

Shrey stopped immediately and looked at her. She started panting heavily and so as he. Her eyes were still closed, face was red and lips become so swollen.

He caressed her lips when she opened her eyes but dared not look at him. She looked down for awhile. Everything was so silent.

" What happened? Why are you looking down? " Asked Shrey feeling a bit scared. Arini shook her but didn't speak anything.

" Don't you have anything to say? " Asked shrey.

Suddenly the wheel again started moving. Just as the first move was so unexpected, Arini held him tightly in fear but that grip somehow pulled Shrey closer to her. Their lips brushed each other once again.

Shrey understood that she is little scared, so he wrapped his hand around her waist a bit tightly and asked again, " Don't you have anything to say Arini? " He couldn't figure out the reason of Arini's silence.

Out of curiousity he asked what was roaming inside of his brain, " Aren't you happy because of the confession? Or you stopped loving me all sudden? "

Just then Arini looked straight up to his face. She saw a fear and worry in his eyes. " Ca.. " She tried to move her lips but she felt like she still had his lips over there as the kiss was really deep for her.

" Can someone... stop loving in some seconds? " Came her whisper. And with that she again looked down.

" Then why are you so silent? You're not even looking at me. You're not even talking. Saying nothing. Are you sad because I kissed you? " He questioned a lot of stuffs. But everything just made her face more red.

She pressed her eyes tightly, Arini just wanted to hide somewhere. Leaving his collar, she started fidgeting her fingers.

" Arini? "

" No. It's not like that. It's just.... Just.. "

" Just what? " He was being impatient.

" It's just it happened for the first time. My crush proposed me and kissed me, both at the same time. These made my shy. I need time to process all this stuffs together. How can I talk normally after this? " She almost shouted at him closing her eyes and made Shrey shut his mouth totally.

After a few seconds, Arini hears him laughing loudly. She opened her eyes to see his laughing face. " You're just so cute... " He pecked her lips.

Arini didn't react, only looked at his happy face. Her heartbeats were still out of control. After a moment Shrey's laugh died too, but he looked at her with a smiling face only and caressed her cheek saying, " Finally there's no need to stop myself from calling you cute. I can call my girlfriend cute everything and squeeze like this. " He squeezed her cheek, making her smile little.

" Finally you smiled. " He sighed in relief. His sentence made her smile even wider. " Finally... We are boyfriend-girlfriend yeeeeee" She shouted making him laugh again.

The wheel stopped and all the pairs one by one came down. Everyone noticed the change in Arini's behavior. She was dry before going inside of the wheel but came back in mood suddenly after coming back.

Ankit chose the moment to tease " Wow Bro, you know magic... What did you do inside that Arini is whole red now? "

Arini felt a little shame thinking what if his friends get to know that they have kissed. To save themselves she uttered in hurry, "We didn't kiss.. Don't worry "

Everyone winded their eyes including Shrey. He glared at her but Arini felt being confused. " What? What happened? We didn't kiss.. "

" Okay okay.. We got it. We want full details bro " With that Madhav and Ankit took their bro with him. Both had goofy smiles on their faces.

Arini kept on looking at everybody being confused " Arini!!!! "  Kalpana whisper screamed in her ears.

" Kya kiya tune andar? Kiss kardii " She added.

( what did you do inside? You kisseddddddd)

" Ghar jake batati hu.. Bohot kuch bataungi.. Abhi chal "

( I'll tell you alot of things after coming home. Now let's go)

🌻🌻

" Why are you so dumb? Why did you tell them about the kiss? They are not leaving me without telling them now " Shrey sounded little angry and annoyed on call.

Arini pouted, " But i said, we didn't kiss"

" Yeah yeah.. Wish everyone was like you "

" So what? Tell them everything. They're your best friends. I also told everything to my best friend. " She spoke innocently.

Shrey rolled his eyes saying, " They'll tease me for life "

" You can also tease them when they'll have girlfriends. "

" Nobody will love these stupids ever. "

" Why? You also loved a stupid like me.. "

" Who called you a stupid? "

" You. You often call me that"

Shrey chuckled. " Hmm.. My stupid. You're my stupid only "

Arini remained silent but blushed hard. She couldn't find out when did he become so flirty? She couldn't believe how surprisingly her dreams became true. She had always dreamt of being Shrey's girl. During the school time, she tried everyday alot.

Even though she dreamt of being his but never imagined him confessing to her. Everything made her emotional all sudden. One tear dropped and she sobbed little.

" You're crying? " Came Shrey's voice from the phone. She shook her head. " No.. You're me wrong. "

" Oh really? " The next reply didn't come from phone anymore. She turned back and found Shrey standing there in her room.

" Aren't those called tears? " Asked he pointing at her eyes. " Did you forget that I live just next to you "

He wiped her eyes and asked, " Why are you crying? Tell me "

She shook her head smiling and more tears fall down. "Your confession made me cry little. That's it. "

" So i think... I should be strick to you always. You'll cry if I love you. I can't see you crying so better be like before. Okay? " He teased her but she made him confused by giggling.

" Okay I'll again start chasing you from the start 😁" She grinned " I won't stop doing that ever. "

Shrey smiled and hugged her. " I have a lot of works now Shrey.. " She blabbered.

" Oh? "

" Yes. I have to decide our wedding dress now. Since it's confirmed from your side too."

He sighed thinking 'how can I forget that she is little pagal!'
'But it's true too, nobody can love me like she does' he thought and kissed her head with love while keeping the hug tighter.

* Ahem ahem * Kalpana coughed from their behind. Arini and Shrey both turned back and saw Kalpana, Madhav and Ankit, 3 are standing there, watching them.

Breaking the hug, Shrey asked, " Can I ask, why are you all not leaving us alone? "

"Well, it's my room as well. I share it with your newly happened gf " Kalpana announced.

" And we had to see what lead you run like from room, so we also came " Madhav and Ankit said.

" No, you both don't have to stop in front of us. We won't mind. Please continue the hug " Kalpana said with a smirk.

Arini didn't mind too and hugged him.
Shrey be like : 🥲 shameless people. I have to suffer....

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

Sorry for late update... You know I can't understand what to write😭😭
You know, I'm so horny these days.. I wrote a hot and spicy chapter for Shreyari....Gonna upload that too but later.. 👻👻 and I'll write more hot chapters 👻👻👻

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

5.1K 307 31
Siddharth Oberoi: " no one can touch her without her permission, not even me. And if you do, I will bury you 6 feet deep in the ground". A breathtak...
14.5K 344 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
17.9K 1.8K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...