Harry Potter's Coolest Aunt

fantasydreamreader tarafından

When Lily has a favourite cousin who she considers to be the best sister she has who accepts her for being a... Daha Fazla

CAST Heros of Olympus
Cast Marauders
Cast Golden Era
Prologue
My guardian angel
Saving harry potter
Meeting Percy's Godly Family
Harry's new family
Ship ideas
Vote
Winner
Snake lost in New York
Keeper of Keys
Diagon Alley
Ollivanders
Help
Platform 9 3/4
Train to Hogwarts
Need help
Hogwarts and the Sorting
The Professor is Hogwarts Royalty?
First week of hogwarts
New seeker
Midnight Duel
Quidditch practice
Who let the troll out
Its Quidditch time
Christmas time at Hogwarts
The Mirror of Eirsed
We found Nicolas Flamel! Finally!
More Cast
Awww Baby Dragon
Detention in the Forest
The Unicorn and The Centaur
Into the trapdoor we go
These are some crazy challenges
The two head man
The End of Year 1
Harry's Beach Birthday
Author note
NEED HELP
Elf on the bed
Wrong fireplace
That is our new teacher?
Wow a flying car
People are crushing on Aishi's Cousin
Forget Lockhart, Krishna is the best
Voice in the walls
Couple art
Chamber of Secrets are open
Story of the Chamber
NEW BOOK
Rouge Bludger
Parselmouth
Parseltounge is not a curse,its a gift
Polyjuice Potion
The notebook
Minister of Magic
huge ass spiders!!!
Aishi is Kidnapped
The Battle in the Chamber
Dobby is free and End of Year 2
The rituals and the new lords
Aishi's birthday
Worst guests ever
Knight bus
Cast of the mehra family
Dementors and a judo flip
Divination
Buckbeak attack and Orion the dog
Boggart in the Cupboard
Attack on Halloween
The Dementor Attack at the Pitch
Author's note
I solemnly swear i am up to no good
Firebolts
Art
More art
Patronus
The Black Mystery
Caught by Mom
Qudittich Final
The Prediction
The Rat And The Dog
Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, Hunter and Prongs
Help
Moonlight
The truth
The end of Year 3
The trial
Wedding Part 1
Help
vote
Wedding Part 2
After Party Bonus
The breakout
The invitation to the world cup
To the Manor
Art

Disney and London

1.2K 42 11
fantasydreamreader tarafından

Don't be a silent reader

When Aishi woke up the next day, she cried in her uncle's arms apologizing several times which he told her no worry.

Percy told her that she should not worry about the law. It was handled and traces of it vanished...plus it was the first time and an accident so it was let off with a warning. She went home that afternoon with her uncle and grandfather as percy scolded her son when she caught him in her room on the couch asleep and took him out by the ear before anyone else woke up.

He was grounded to his room for two days till his surprise on the third day. He and Sanjiv were sent to Paris from the London underwater train. They were waiting at the station for a while. Then they saw Draco and his mom, Theo, and his dad, and finally Blaise with his mom.

"Hello, I am grateful you let your children come." Percy said formally greeting them "Yes indeed....it will give the children a sense of learning and great joy when in muggle Paris, " Mr Nott said " And my blaise here might get inspired by any hidden beauty of muggle Paris," Mrs Zabini aka the black widow said.

"But mom....we still don't know where we are going in Paris," Draco said to his mom who smiled "That is the surprise....only one of you knows. Don't worry about your father....he is gone to America for the whole 2 weeks."

"Bliemy looks like I am not too late " Ron came with his dad and twin older brothers surprising the boys " You were too told to come here?"

"Yeah...all of us...our parents will not tell us why?" Sanjiv said. "What's is your name mate?" Fred asked

"Sanjiv...Sanjiv Jackson Guant Slytherin..." He said " Harry's older brother "

"Welcome...I am Fred and he is George or is it the other way around?" George said smiling with his twin. 

" I see we are all here," Shiva said smiling as Aishi came with him and her grandfather Raja. The zabinis looked at the merha men in shock and amazement. "Holy..." Fred said "Merlin," Geroge said 

"Aishi, my garden snake," Blaise said hugging her "Tell me...who are they," he asked looking at the men. " Blaise...this is my uncle Shiva....remember he was there last year."

"I thought he was an auror who came to solve a case....lady, I didn't know he was your uncle and he is..."

"My grandfather," Aishi said "eyes off him you two. he just divorced his wife" Aishi said. "Ok, will someone tell us why are we all going to Paris?" Theo asked. The adults smiled and laughed " Oh you kids are going to Paris...us adults are not." Percy said, "Why not?" Harry said smiling

"Cause we are using the birthday gift my uncle got me," Aishi said waving the Disneyland tickets before keeping them in her bag "Three-day stay VIP at Disneyland Paris...the most magical place after all you all got hooked on Disney movies. Hermione will meet us at the station with her parents. Kids trip...but you have to behave and I am looking at you twins"

"QUICK GET INTO THE TRAIN FOR THE BEST SEATS BEFORE IT WILL LEAVE!!!" Fred said soon creating a chase. the kids quickly said bye to their parents with a promise to write as their parents laughed at their kids' excitement. Aishi took her sweet time saying bye to her uncle and grandpa till Harry grabbed her bag and carried her over his shoulder. "Harry put me down!!" she squealed as Harry took Raja's blessing before rushing to the train.

"He looks like that potter kid... James.." Raja said " He is James's son. potter are cursed to only fall in love with their soulmates and Aishi is his soulmate"Shiva said, "Oh that is good".  The kids waved by as the train left the platform to Paris. Percy turned to the adults "So coffee?" 

Soon on the train, the purebloods were excited because they had never seen this place called Disneyland, and if it was based on the movies then boy they would love it. Sanjiv who was reading noticed Harry and Aishi were missing and saw them at the door as they spoke in the hallway which connects the compartments. Aishi was blushing as Harry leaned on the door teasing her. Sanjiv got up and opened the door as Harry was leaning close to aishi before falling on the floor.

Aishi whispered thanks as she giggled and got to her seat. "no funny business when I am around mister" Sanjiv said as Harry groaned and gave him the middle finger.

Soon they were in pairs and met with hermoine who was surprised they were going to Disneyland. After her parents ensured the kids got picked up by the chauffeur the Disney people gave for VIPs. They got into the hotel safe and sound.

They all went nuts when Sanjiv warned them that he would use leashes on them except for Hermonie,  Harry, and Aishi cause Hermonie is Hermonie and Harry will always stick close to Aishi.

These days were wonderful with a crazy start to breakfast with the princesses to Aishi's embarrassment and delight. Draco got teased cause he acted like a Prince and got a kiss mark on his cheek same with Sanjiv.

They had to stop Fred and George from joining Peter Pan stealing from Hook. Ron got sick from a super fast roller coaster but got better with pretzels.

Harry snuck off for a few minutes when it came to the final day. But they enjoyed the Marvel place Ron was a little scared of Spiderman, and Fred and George worshipped the Loki guy that Sanjiv had to drag them away.

Soon it was time for the night show, Aishi saw Harry signaling her to follow him. She did when the others were not looking.

Soon she was at the bridge above the lake as Harry waited holding something behind his back. " Harry....why are we here? We going to miss last night's show" Aishi said "Well....I have to do something before anyone else does it in Hogwarts once they see your new beauty " He said

"Do what?" She asked rolling her eyes. "Pretty sure the snake guys will scare them away"

"Well.....Will you be my Disney princess?" He said holding a giant Mickey tusm. "Did you.....just ask me to be your girlfriend....in Disneyland?"

"Ask the most magical question in the most magical world.....seems right....sooo" he got cut off and dropped the doll when Aishi hugged him quickly and broke it  " I already said yes the minute I wore the necklace," she said showing she is still wearing it.

Harry picked her up and spun her Disney style as he cheered making her squealed when the fireworks happened. They hear and shutter and look when Harry gently puts her down.

" Gorgeous moment people!" Blaise as the whole group was there laughing and smiling. Sanjiv has taken the pic in a wizard's camera.

"I am so sending this to Mom and the uncles and aunts in America!" Sanjiv said, " GET BACK HERE!" Harry said chasing after him as Fred and George helped him run off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Boys come on!" Percy said, "We are going to be late and I hoped you packed 'cause we are staying at the leaky cauldron tonight." Harry and Sanjiv ran downstairs as they met with their mom and they apparated to Diagon Alley. Percy gave them some money to spend. "I have some work to finish so I will meet you later at the leaky cauldron...Get what you need first and then if you have changed you can get one thing you want." She said ruffling their hairs

"Mom! You messing with our hair!" Harry said pouting "I worked hard to make it look good" "Oh you look better with your natural hair son. Now...I will see you boys later " She kissed their cheeks and water vapour travelled away. 

"I need my clothes for Hogwarts," Sanjiv said, "I already have my wand...." Krishna had given his wand it was the same as the old one with few differences. "Yeah see yah...I still have a few books to get left."

As he walked down the alley, he froze at Quality Quidditch Supplies as he glimpsed a newly erected podium, on which was mounted the most magnificent broom he had ever seen in his life. "Just come out -- prototype --" a square-jawed wizard was telling his companion.

"It's the fastest broom in the world, isn't it, Dad?" squeaked a boy two years younger than Harry, who was swinging off his father's arm. "Irish International Side's Just put in an order for seven of these beauties!" the proprietor of the shop told the crowd. "And they're favorites for the World Cup!" A large witch in front of Harry moved, and he was able to read the sign next to the broom:

** THE FIREBOLT **
THIS STATE-OF-THE-ART PACING BROOM SPORTS A STREAM-LINED, SUPERFINEHANDLE OF ASH, TREATED WITH A DIAMOND-HARD POLISH AND HAND-NUMBERED WITH ITS OWN REGISTRATION NUMBER. EACH INDIVIDUALLY SELECTED BIRCH TWIGIN THE BROOMTAIL HAS BEEN HONED TO AERODYNAMIC PERFECTION, GIVING THE FIREBOLT UNSURPASSABLE BALANCE AND PINPOINT PRECISION. THE FIREBOLT HAS AN ACCELERATION OF 150 MILES AN HOUR IN TEN SECONDS AND INCORPORATES AN UNBREAKABLE BRAKING CHARM. PRICE ON REQUEST.

Price on request... must be expensive. He had never wanted anything as much in his whole life -- but he had never lost a Quidditch match on his Nimbus Two Thousand, and what was the point in emptying his Gringotts vault for the Firebolt, when he had a very good broom already?

He went to the apothecary to replenish his store of potion ingredients, and as his school robes were now several inches too short in the arm and leg, he visited Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions and bought new ones as he met his brother who getting his measurements done. Most important of all, he had to buy his new schoolbooks, which would include those for two of his three new subjects, Care of Magical Creatures and Ancient Runes.

Percy had the governors approve of battle arts to bring back an ancient way for battles with magic weapons. Dumbledore could not stop it. He almost tried to put Harry in divination but percy went mother wolf mode on him.

Harry got a surprise as he looked in at the bookshop window. Instead of the usual display of gold-embossed spellbooks the size of paving slabs, there was a large iron cage behind the glass that held about a hundred copies of The Monster Book of Monsters. Torn pages were flying everywhere as the books grappled with each other, locked together in furious wrestling matches and snapping aggressively.

Harry pulled his booklist out of his pocket and consulted it for the first time. The Monster Book of Monsters was listed as the required book for Care of Magical Creatures. Glad his mom got the books for him, Sanjiv, and Aishi. As Harry entered Flourish and Blotts, the manager came hurrying toward him.

"Hogwarts?" he said abruptly. "Come to get your new books?" "Yes," said Harry, "I need --" "Get out of the way," said the manager impatiently, brushing Harry aside. He drew on a pair of very thick gloves, picked up a large, knobbly walking stick, and proceeded toward the door of the Monster Books' cage. "Hang on," said Harry quickly, "I've already got one of those.""Have you?" A look of enormous relief spread over the manager's face."Thank heavens for that. I've been bitten five times already this morning --"

A loud ripping noise rents the air; two of the Monster Books had seized a third and were pulling it apart. "Stop it! Stop it!" cried the manager, poking the walking stick through the bars and knocking the books apart. "I'm never stocking them again, never! It's been bedlam! I thought we'd seen the worst when we bought two hundred copies of the Invisible Book of Invisibility -cost a fortune, and we never found them... Well... is there anything else I can help you with?"

"Yes," said Harry, looking down his booklist, "I need Runes of HIstory and Magic" "Ah, starting Ancient runes, are you?" said the manager, stripping off his gloves and leading Harry into the back of the shop, where there was a corner devoted to ancient runes.  He got his book and saw Aishi getting her book "Here you are miss,,' said the manager, who had climbed a set of steps to take down a thick, black-bound book. "Unfogging the Future. A very good guide to all your basic fortune-telling methods - palmistry, crystal balls, bird entrails." But Aishi wasn't listening. Her eyes had fallen on another book, which was on a display on a small table: Death Omens.- What to Do When You Know the Worst Is Coming. "Oh, I wouldn't read that if I were you," said the manager lightly, looking to see what she was staring at as he gave her the book. "You'll start seeing death omens everywhere. It's enough to frighten anyone to death. " But Aishi continued to stare at the front cover of the book; it showed a black dog as large as a bear, with gleaming eyes. It looked oddly familiar...

Then she screamed feeling something wrapped around her waist. "Surprised?" Harry said "You!" she whacked his chest. "don't do that again!" "Sorry sorry...I missed you" "You saw me 3 days ago" "Longest days of my life" "ok stop we are in public....I still have to get my books...and so do you" She said slipping out of the hug and getting her other books and was about to ask for the monster book before Harry stopped her. "Mom got it for us and you...Where is your uncle and grandpa?"

"At home...he came with me and uncle to bring me here. he enjoyed the alley but had to go home cause Uncle got an urgent mission and I was told that I would go to the station with you all tomorrow" She said grabbing her books into her book bag. 

"Let's drop them off at the leaky cauldron first. " Harry said after grabbing his books and they headed to the leaky cauldron and placed their things in their room Azure was napping with Hedwig in Harry's room as Topaz wrapped himself around his neck and happily greeted his speaker mate.

Soon they wondered where he'd have lunch as they walked down the path, when someone yelled his name and he turned.

"Harry! Aishi!"They were there, all of them, sitting outside Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor -- Ron,  Hermione, Draco, Blaise,  Theo and Sanjiv both waving frantically at him. "Finally!" said Ron, grinning at Harry as he sat down. "We went to look for you but we saw you with Aishi...we went ahead and got ice creams for everyone. Theo paid cause it was his turn"

"Yeah yeah"  Theo said rolling his eyes  "Also Aishi is it true?" Ron asked.

"Huh?" Aishi said, "Is it true you blew up your aunt and your cousins got cursed cause of jewellery?"

"HOW YOU KNOW THAT?" Aishi panicked  "Dad," said Ron simply. Mr. Weasley, who worked at the Ministry of Magic, would of course have heard the whole story of what had happened to Aunt Mohini." no way...I thought it was a rumor!" Theo said

"Did you really did that, Aishi?" said Hermione in a very serious voice."I didn't mean to," said Aishi, while the boys roared with laughter. "I just lost control." "It's not funny, guys," said Hermione sharply. "Honestly, I'm amazed Aishi wasn't expelled."

"So am I," admitted Aishi. "Forget expelled, I thought I was going to be
arrested." She looked at Harry. " your mom and this auror tonk helped a lot"

"Tonks? She is my cousin....she was there?" Draco said "Yeah...." Aishi said "I met her the next day when I ran away"

"YOU RAN AWAY?!" Everyone but Harry and Sanjiv yelled. "Well, I was scared...that I will be arrested...I ran away from my house to Harry's home...to get help" Aishi's face turned red as she ate her triple chocolate bomb ice cream.

" my heart got scared when you arrived soaked to the bone in my house, dress torn  and with wounds on your hands and knee," Harry said.

"Oh, honey..." Blaise said, "Why didn't you tell us before...." "I wanted to forget it....my aunt...my dad's cousin... spoke badly about him and my mom. Grandma agreed with her words...she hated that my dad had magic. So in my anger, I accidentally blew her up like a balloon. " Aishi said

"And your cousins?" Ron asked and Hermione whacked him " What? I am curious "

"You can thank Draco and Blaise. They stole the gifts they gave me for my birthday from my room. The curses worked on them and well." Aishi said "They should not have stolen it"

"Nice..." Draco said "I wish I could see a picture of that" "Ask your cousin Tonks...she had taken the photo of it... Mom was so speechless " Harry said "Harry!" Aishi said

" So We're all staying at the Leaky Cauldron tonight too! So we can
come to King's Cross tomorrow together! " Ron said "I convinced my dad I was using it to 'try to befriend you' before Hogwarts" Draco said

"Excellent!" said Harry happily. "So, have you got all your new books
and stuff?" "Look at this," said Ron, pulling a long thin box out of a bag and opening it. "Brand-new wand. Fourteen inches, willow, containing one unicorn tail hair. And we've got all our books --" He pointed at a large
bag under his chair. "What about those Monster Books, eh? The assistant nearly cried when we said we wanted two."

"What's all that, Hermione?" Aishi asked, pointing at not one but three bulging bags in the chair next to her. Well, I'm taking more new subjects than you, aren't I' said Hermione.
"Those are my books for Arithmancy, Care of Magical Creatures, Divination, the Study of Ancient Runes, Muggle Studies --"

"What are you doing Muggle Studies for?" said Draco "You're Muggle-born! Your mum and dad are Muggles! You already know all about Muggles!"" But it'll be fascinating to study them from the wizarding point of view," said Hermione earnestly. "Are you planning to eat or sleep at all this year, Hermione?" asked
Harry, while Ron sniggered. Hermione ignored them."I've still got ten Galleons," she said, checking her purse. "It's my birthday in September, and Mum and Dad gave me some money to get myself
an early birthday present."

"How about a nice book? said Ron innocently."No, I don't think so," said Hermione composedly. "I want an owl. I mean, Harry's got Hedwig and you've got Errol --""I haven't," said Ron. "Errol's a family owl. All I've got is Scabbers."He pulled his pet rat out of his pocket. "And I want to get him checked over," he added, placing Scabbers on the table in front of them. "I don't think Egypt agreed with him and I could not take him to Paris "Scabbers was looking thinner than usual, and there was a definite droop to his whiskers.

"I don't have a pet..." Aishi said " Topaz is more of Harry's familiar who dotes on me" Topaz was napping on her lap. "Mine is an actual phoenix " Sanjiv said sipping his tea

"There's a magical creature shop just over there," said Harry, who knew
Diagon Alley very well as he went on many trips. "You could see if they've got anything for Scabbers, and Hermione can get her owl..maybe you can get a pet too Aishi." "I will see" Aishi said putting Topaz in her hoodie pocket.

So they paid for their ice cream and crossed the street to the Magical Menagerie. There wasn't much room inside. Every inch of the wall was hidden by cages. It was smelly and very noisy because the occupants Of these cages were all squeaking, squawking, jabbering, or hissing. The witch behind the counter was already advising a wizard on the care of double-ended newts, so the group waited, examining the cages.

A pair of enormous purple toads sat gulping wetly and feasting on dead blowflies. A gigantic tortoise with a jewel-encrusted shell was glittering near the window which Blaise looked at him in awe. Poisonous orange snails were oozing slowly up the side of their glass tank, and a fat white rabbit kept changing into a silk top hat and back again with a loud popping noise. Then there were cats of every colour playing with Aishi as she wiggled her fingers at them, a noisy cage of ravens, a basket of funny custard-coloured furballs that were humming loudly, and on the counter, avast cage of sleek black rats that were playing some sort of skipping game using their long, bald tails.

The double-ended newt wizard left, and Ron approached the counter. "It's my rat," he told the witch. "He has been a bit off-colour ever since I brought him back from Egypt." "Bang him on the counter," said the witch, pulling a pair of heavy black spectacles out of her pocket. Ron lifted Scabbers out of his inside pocket and placed him next to the cage of his fellow rats, who stopped their skipping tricks and scuffled to the wire for a better look.

Like nearly everything Ron owned, Scabbers the rat was secondhand (he had once belonged to Ron's brother Percy) and a bit battered. Next to the glossy rats in the cage, he looked especially woebegone."Hm," said the witch, picking up Scabbers. "How old is this rat?" "Dunno," said Ron. "Quite old. He used to belong to my brother.""What powers does he have?" said the witch, examining Scabbers closely."Er --" The truth was that Scabbers had never shown the faintest trace of interesting powers. The witch's eyes moved from Scabbers's tattered left ear to his front paw, which had a toe missing, and tutted loudly.

"He's been through the mill, this one," she said. "He was like that when Percy gave him to me," said Ron defensively."An ordinary common or garden rat like this can't be expected to live longer than three years or so," said the witch. "Now, if you were looking for something a bit more hard-wearing, you might like one of these --"

She indicated the black rats, who promptly started skipping again. Ron muttered, "Show-offs.""Well, if you Don't want a replacement, you can try this rat tonic," said the witch, reaching under the counter and bringing out a small red bottle "Okay," said Ron. "How much -- OUCH!"

Ron buckled as something huge and orange came soaring from the top of the highest cage, landed on his head, and then propelled itself, spitting madly, at Scabbers. "NO, CROOKSHANKS, NO!" cried the witch, but Scabbers shot from between her hands like a bar of soap, landed splay-legged on the floor, and then scampered for the door.

"Scabbers!" Ron shouted, racing out of the shop after him; The boys followed. It took them nearly ten minutes to catch Scabbers, who had taken refuge under a wastepaper bin outside Quality Quidditch Supplies. Ron stuffed the trembling rat back into his pocket and straightened up, massaging his head.

"What was that?" "It was either a very big cat or quite a small tiger," said Theo."Where's the girls?" "Probably getting their pets " They made their way back up the crowded street to the Magical Menagerie. As they reached it, Hermione came out, but she wasn't carrying an owl. Her arms were clamped tightly around the enormous ginger cat. Aishi was holding a bag of snake food.

"You bought that monster?" said Ron, his mouth hanging open. "He's gorgeous, isn't he?" said Hermione, glowing. That was a matter of opinion, thought Harry. The cat's ginger fur was thick and fluffy, but it was a bit bowlegged and its face looked grumpy and oddly squashed, as though it had run headlong into a brick wall. Now that Scabbers was out of sight, however, the cat was purring contentedly in Hermione's arms.

"Hermione, that thing nearly scalped me!" said Ron. "He didn't mean to, did you, Crookshanks?" said Hermione. "And what about Scabbers?" said Ron, pointing at the lump in his chest pocket. "He needs relaxation! How's he going to get it with that thing around?" "That reminds me, you forgot your rat tonic," said Aishi, slapping the small red bottle into Ron's hand. "And stop worrying, Crookshanks will be sleeping in my dormitory and Scabbers in yours, what's the
problem? Poor Crookshanks, that witch said he'd been in there for ages; no one wanted him." Hermione said

"Wonder why," said Ron sarcastically as they set off toward the Leaky Cauldron. They found Mr Weasley sitting in the bar, reading the Daily Prophet and Percy was smiling seeing the kids.

"Kids!" She said, smiling as Arthur looked up. "How are you all?"" "Fine, thanks," said Aishi. Mr Weasley put down his paper, and Aishi saw the now familiar picture of Sirius Black staring up at her and Harry. "They still haven't caught him, then?" She asked. "No," said Mr. Weasley, looking extremely grave. "They've pulled us all off our regular jobs at the Ministry to try and find him, but no luck so far."

"Would we get a reward if we caught him?" asked Ron. "It'd be good to get some more money --" "Don't be ridiculous, Ron," said Mr Weasley, who on closer inspection looked very strained. "Black's not going to be caught by a thirteen-year-old wizard. It's the Azkaban guards who'll get him back, You mark my words."

At that moment Mrs. Weasley entered the bar, laden with shopping bags and followed by the twins, Fred and George, who were about to start their fifth year at Hogwarts along with Sanjiv; the newly elected Head Boy, Percy; and the Weasleys' youngest child and only girl, Ginny.
Ginny, who had always been very taken with Harry, seemed even more heartily in love. " Hi Harry ~ how was your summer?" Ginny flirts.

"Amazing cause I got my dream girl to be mine~," Harry said looking at Aishi who went red and smacked his head. Ginny was shocked and went to her mom to cry. Percy smiled as she learned some hidden plans thanks to the portrait of a Potter who was a headmaster long ago. Turns out that since both Dumbledore and Mrs Weasley lost a way to steal money from the vault ...they plan to use Ginny who was groomed to believe Harry is her soulmate and they will be Lily and James of this time.

'But Aishi is his soulmate, she is his lily...or in his words...his spring goddess.' Percy thought as she sweetly smiled and laughed internally.

Percy, held out his hand solemnly as though he and Harry had never met and said, "Harry. How nice to see you. "Hello, Percy," said Harry, trying not to laugh. " I hope you're well?" said Percy pompously, shaking hands. It was rather like being introduced to the mayor.

"Very well, thanks --" "Harry!" said Fred, elbowing Percy out of the way and bowing deeply. "Simply splendid to see you, old boy --""Marvelous," said George, pushing Fred aside and seizing Harry's hand in turn. "Absolutely spiffing.....oh my lady" he bowed to aishi who hid her chuckles

Percy scowled. "That's enough, now," said Mrs. Weasley. "Mum!" said Fred as though he'd only just spotted her and seized her hand too. "How corking to see you --" "I said, that's enough," said Mrs. Weasley, depositing her shopping in an empty chair. "Hello, Harry, dear. I suppose you've heard our exciting news?" She pointed to the brand-new silver badge on Percy's chest. "Second Head Boy in the family!" she said, swelling with pride.

"And last," Fred muttered under his breath. I don't doubt that," said Mrs. Weasley, frowning suddenly. "I notice they haven't made you two prefects." "What do we want to be prefects for?" said George, looking revolted at the very idea. "It'd take all the fun out of life."

"You want to set a better example for your sister!" snapped Mrs. Weasley. "Ginny's got other brothers to set her an example, Mother," said Percy loftily. "I'm going up to change for dinner..." He disappeared and George heaved a sigh. "We tried to shut him in a pyramid with Ginny," he told Sanjiv. "But Mum spotted us."

Dinner that night was a very enjoyable affair. Tom the innkeeper put three tables together in the parlor, and the seven Weasleys, the three Jacksons, Aishi, Blaise, Theo, Draco, and Hermione ate their way through five delicious courses.

"How're we getting to King's Cross tomorrow, Dad?" asked Fred as they dug into a sumptuous chocolate pudding. "The Ministry's providing a couple of cars," said Mr. Weasley. Everyone looked up at him. "Why?" said Percy curiously. "It's because of you, Perce," said George seriously. "And there'll be little flags on the hoods, with HB on them" "-- for Humongous Bighead," said Fred.

Everyone except Percy, Ginny, and Mrs. Weasley snorted into their pudding. "Why is the Ministry providing cars, Father?" Percy asked again, in a dignified voice. "Well, as we haven't got one anymore," said Mr Weasley, "-- and as I work there, they're doing me a favour --" His voice was casual, but Harry couldn't help noticing that Mr Weasley's ears had gone red, just like Ron's did when he was under Pressure.

"Good thing, too," said Mrs. Weasley briskly. "Do you realize how much luggage you've all got between you? A nice sight you'd be on the Muggle Underground... You are all packed, aren't you?" "Ron hasn't put all his new things in his trunk yet," said Percy, in a long-suffering voice. "He's dumped them on my bed." "You'd better go and pack properly, Ron, because we won't have much time in the morning," Mrs. Weasley called down the table. Ron scowled at Percy.

"Harry I heard you have become Lord...isn't that too much for your age?" Mrs Weasley said " It's fine...my uncle in America taught me since I was a kid....I know how to handle it...plus my mom is my proxy as well as my brother's proxy"

"Your brother...you never came to Hogwarts did you?" She said turning to Sanjiv and trying to dig in on info" My parents are family friends of Mom's from Illvermory and she was made godmother if anything happened to them. So I was taken in and me and Harry bonded well over the summer like we are brothers. " He said smiling darkly.

Mrs Weasley shivered at his look and decided to attack Aishi. " so...you got ur family hit by magic...you know it illegal to use magic outside." She said "Not very proper for a witch "

Aishi froze and looked away " And that is not the first...you managed to get control by a dark book to attack your dear friends~....I am surprised you are still friends. " She continues " Ron was very insisted on remaining friends...if I were him...I will not even look your way.... giving witches a bad na...."

A loud bang scared everyone but Percy Jackson and Sanjiv Jackson who sipped his tea. Harry smiled dangerously at them "Mrs Wealsey, I am sure it wasn't her fault for any of those incidents even the most powerful witches can make mistakes...Just ask my mother anytime. We are all still young and yet to fully understand our world of magic. " He said calm yet menacing tone " Also you should know one more thing, Aishi is my girlfriend....the lover of Lord Potter and Pervell. If you mess with her...you mess with the Most ancient and noblest House of Pervell and Potter."

"Well...now list..." "Molly...enough" Mr Wealsey spoke "But" "Molly let us have a peaceful dinner. this be the last before they leave for Hogwarts" She huffed and ate in silence. Percy smirked and Aishi gently held Harry hand under the table and he squeezed it.

Soon long after dinner, everyone went to their rooms. Aishi remembered she left the snake food for Topaz downstairs and headed down till she heard angry voices coming from the parlour. A second later, he recognized them as Mr. and Mrs. Weasleys and Percy Jackson.

She hesitated, not wanting them to know she'd heard them arguing when the sound of her own name made her stop, and then move closer to the parlour door. "--makes no sense not to tell them," Mr. Weasley was saying heatedly." Aishi and Harry have a right to know. I've tried to tell Fudge, but he insists on treating the. like a child. He's thirteen years old and --"

"Arthur, the truth would terrify him!" said Mrs. Weasley shrilly. "Do
you want to send Harry back to school with that hanging over him? For heaven's sake, he's happy not knowing!"

"It will not make them scared,  they will be on thier guard instead !" retorted Percy Jackson Mr Weasley then said. "You know what they are like, wandering off by themselves when I am not watching. But Harry and Aishi mustn't do that this year! When I think about what could have happened to aishi that night she ran away from home! If the Knight Bus hadn't picked her up, I'm prepared to bet she would have been dead before the Ministry found him."

"But she's not dead, she's fine, so what's the point " Percy said "Jackson, they say Sirius Black's mad, and maybe he is, but he was clever enough to escape from Azkaban, and that's supposed to be impossible. It's been three weeks, and no one's seen hide nor hair of him, and I don't care what Fudge keeps telling the Daily Prophet, we're no nearer catching Black than inventing self-spelling wands. The only thing we know for sure is what Black's after"

"But they will be perfectly safe at Hogwarts." Percy said "Plus I am around there"

"We thought Azkaban was perfectly safe. If Black can break out of
Azkaban, he can break into Hogwarts." Weasley said  "But no one's sure that Black's after Harry," Molly said " I do not understand  why is he even after Aishi as well"

There was a thud on the wood, and Aishi was sure Mr Weasley had banged his fist on the table. "Molly, how many times do I have to tell you? They didn't report it in the press because Fudge wanted it kept quiet, but Fudge went out to Azkaban the night Black escaped. The guards told Fudge that Blacks had been talking in his sleep for a while now. Always the same words: 'He's at Hogwarts... he's at Hogwarts.' Black is deranged, Molly, and he wants Harry dead. If you ask me, he thinks murdering Harry will bring You-Know-Who back to power. Black lost everything the night Harry stopped You-Know-Who, and he's had twelve years alone in Azkaban to brood on that...."

"And Aishi? Why is he after that girl" Molly said in an annoyed voice " Does he even know her?"

" I don't know..... but it was a rumor that Black was the last person the merhas met before they were hunted and died. I thought their kid died as well as the house went up in flames. Only two years ago, when Ron sent that letter about his new friend Aishi Merha...I later checked the family tree of pureblood families in the ministry and saw her link to the Guptas on her mother's side. She is the surviving kid. I fear he plans to finish the job "

There was a silence. Aishi leaned still closer to the door, desperate to
hear more and shaking from the rumour of her parents' death. "Well, Arthur, you must do what you think is right. But you're forgetting Albus Dumbledore. I don't think anything could hurt Harry at Hogwarts while Dumbledore's headmaster. I suppose he knows about all this?" Molly said and percy was internally hating that man and his name.

"Of course, he knows. We had to ask him if he minded the Azkaban guards
stationing themselves around the entrances to the school grounds. He
wasn't happy about it, but he agreed." "I am sorry what guards?" Percy said in a loud voice

"Yeah sorry...not everyone is fond of the Azkaban guards," said Mr. Weasley heavily. "Nor am I, if it comes to that... but when you're dealing with a wizard-like Black, you sometimes have to join forces with those you'd rather avoid."

"I have to buy so much chocolate ... and get the upper lassies to learn that funking charm...why did he not tell me or anyone about these dementors!!!" Percy said heading to bed before Mr and Mrs Weasleys followed.

Before Aishi moved, a hand covered her mouth and she was pulled down to the passage to the bar and out of sight.  after the hand was removed from her mouth,  she quickly pulled out her wand and grabbed her kidnapper's neck and was ready to curse but froze.

"Harry?" "Nice reflex love...come on hid!" He pulled her down into hiding under the bar.

The parlor door opened, and a few seconds later footsteps told him that Mr. and Mrs. Weasley were climbing the stairs. The bottle of rat tonic was lying under the table they had sat at earlier. Harry waited until he heard Mr and Mrs Weasley's bedroom door close, then heaved a sigh as they both came out of hiding.

"How long were you behind me..." Aishi asked "The whole time kitty...weren't you being a curious cat" Harry teased her

"Don't call me kitty...I just came down to get Topaz treats I bought for him. And why are your down here?"

"Rat tonic for Ron...he left it on the table. He is busy arguing with percy who lost his badge." Harry said, " You OK?"

"Yeah....I am...just I don't know a Sirius Black...and that rumour.... is It true or a lie. My uncle....on my birthday...he watched that Black guy on the muggle news and his expression was weird. " Aishi said, " I Don't know why he is after me....or why is he after you."

"He is not after me nor you....my mom says he is an innocent man arrested for a crime he did not commit.  I want to know about him but mom known him only for around a year before I was born.... " Harry said ....he even tried to ask Uncle regulus but Regulus would change the topic or tell a few things as their brother bond was not good in their Hogwarts days.

"I don't know Hari... " She said nervously "Hey....relax...plus....you got a strong boyfriend this year to protect you..." "Oh really?" She giggled as Harry tickled her sides. " Oh you're going to get it" 

She screamed in delight and they ran up grabbing the things midway and heading to their rooms.

Bonus

"So how long this has been going on?" Krishna said watching with binoculars with Hades.

"Since the disneyland scene. They didn't see the rest cause of that" Hades said sipping wine.

James was screaming as Karan chased him with an axe screaming bloody murder

"Should we stop them?" Lily asked " Nah...your dead...you can't die again....so this is fun" Hades said slipping on wine.

Should I do a cast on the whole merha family?

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

9.2K 7 1
so maybe the world is crumbling, but I'll be standing next to you. the ocean and the traveler. ❝𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒅𝒚.❞ ...
852K 22.1K 48
He'd finally found them. Tom Riddle's heir. A boy no older than seventeen, with hair of a raven night and eyes of a churning ocean. The wizened old...
31.7K 1.3K 34
When Lady Hecate comes to a young demigod with a quest to protect the Boy-Who-Lived. He shall accept it and help the Wizarding world from falling int...
465K 8.1K 19
Hey guys, this is a Harry Potter/PercyJackson crossover! Here's the prologue( this won't be in the book): Sally Jackson, a young orphaned girl, was t...